Tony Ferg wants all the smoke: "I'm going to make him piss blood."

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
39 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '15        #26
Still Numskull 
space
space
Props total: 9985 9 K  Slaps total: 2581 2 K
Last recent pic of Tony I seen he didn't look well.. Hope he wins though.

6 days ago '18        #27
Signor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 17807 17 K  Slaps total: 2256 2 K
 PCDubya said
Only person fu*king with Khabib is probably another top notch wrestler, like a prime Gsp. Khabib is going to dominate tony.
tony is a great wrestler and has very long and thin limbs which he uses to choke people out from his back.. you remember when poirier had khabib in that choke, thats something tony could hold longer and finish.. dude's cardio is arguably the most insane in the whole ufc roster and his ground game is among the elite.. also tony loves to f*ght off his back and scramble so he wont be backing away from khabib unlike everyone else khabib has fought.. tony is also the right kind of crazy to take khabib to the ground and test khabib off his back.. this is also without mentioning the disparity in their stand up

i think khabib washes prime gsp that little jab of his wont deter khabib at all

6 days ago '12        #28
SDC17 
space
space
Props total: 1209 1 K  Slaps total: 135 135
 Signor said
tony is a great wrestler and has very long and thin limbs which he uses to choke people out from his back.. you remember when poirier had khabib in that choke, thats something tony could hold longer and finish.. dude's cardio is arguably the most insane in the whole ufc roster and his ground game is among the elite.. also tony loves to f*ght off his back and scramble so he wont be backing away from khabib unlike everyone else khabib has fought.. tony is also the right kind of crazy to take khabib to the ground and test khabib off his back.. this is also without mentioning the disparity in their stand up

i think khabib washes prime gsp that little jab of his wont deter khabib at all
Khabib at no point was in danger during that choke, that was a great reaction by Porier to stop a take down.

I keep pointing to Kevin Lee vs Tony, Lee is tiers below Khabib's wrestling, Lee was having his way on the ground and doing some real damage to Tony.

I think Tony has the best mentality and confidence of any opponent Khabib has fought though so I strongly agree on that.

Tony has the best chance to maneuver off the ground and get his chances standing up. I really can't see him submitting Khabib though.
+1   

6 days ago '05        #29
Tha Boss 
space
space
space
Props total: 61119 61 K  Slaps total: 31016 31 K
I’m taking all bets against kahbib

6 days ago '18        #30
space
space
 SDC17 said
Khabib at no point was in danger during that choke, that was a great reaction by Porier to stop a take down.

I keep pointing to Kevin Lee vs Tony, Lee is tiers below Khabib's wrestling, Lee was having his way on the ground and doing some real damage to Tony.

I think Tony has the best mentality and confidence of any opponent Khabib has fought though so I strongly agree on that.

Tony has the best chance to maneuver off the ground and get his chances standing up. I really can't see him submitting Khabib though.
poirier's arms were too big so i agree... thats why i mentioned the slenderness of tony's limbs... i only used that example because the choke was legitimately there and something tony could have took advantage of

and hold up im just playing devil's advocate i am a big fan of both of theirs

6 days ago '16        #31
ahonui06  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 98880 98 K  Slaps total: 24622 24 K
Khabib gonna decide yet again to not f*ght and just crotch sniff. UFC won't be happy with yet another inactive f*ght.

6 days ago '15        #32
Tully Blanchard 
space
space
Props total: 76711 76 K  Slaps total: 4167 4 K
“You wanna talk???? Let’s Talk!!”

-Khabib

+3   

6 days ago '09        #33
rexplosive  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 1630 1 K  Slaps total: 328 328
I really want Tony to win, but I just dont see how he would win
BUT I HOPE HE DOES IT

He's getting way too old, he deserves one legendary moment in his life

unfortunately i still think his frame is still skinny/he f*ghts tall/is too wild that khabib will easily get him down

heres hoping tony changes his game plan and f*ghts long and low and pieces khabib up

6 days ago '13        #34
darkkingtrey 
space
space
Props total: 1210 1 K  Slaps total: 41 41
Tony time bi*ches!

Feel like it's a legit 50/50 and whoever wins this is the lightweight Goat.
+1   

6 days ago '09        #35
Zaosyn 
space
space
Props total: 7100 7 K  Slaps total: 1659 1 K
WAR TONY

6 days ago '07        #36
I_GOT_DAT_PIFF 
space
space
space
Props total: 760 760  Slaps total: 87 87
 Signor said
boogeyman is the worst kind of matchup for khabib on paper... if khabib absolutely dominates him then i dont see anyone ever beating him
Tony's a funny dude he ain't gonna win. You really think bff off his back is what's gonna finally stop Khabib?

6 days ago '17        #37
Samich Eater 
space
space
Props total: 4961 4 K  Slaps total: 917 917
Tony is the only guy I thought that can beat Khabib. Guess we'll see. He definitely has the right frame of mind

6 days ago '07        #38
I_GOT_DAT_PIFF 
space
space
space
 rexplosive said
I really want Tony to win, but I just dont see how he would win
BUT I HOPE HE DOES IT

He's getting way too old, he deserves one legendary moment in his life

unfortunately i still think his frame is still skinny/he f*ghts tall/is too wild that khabib will easily get him down

heres hoping tony changes his game plan and f*ghts long and low and pieces khabib up
I think his best chance is to press forward with elbows and try to get Khabib down for some g&p / bjj. He's the only bastard crazy enough to try that gameplan

6 days ago '18        #39
space
space
 I_GOT_DAT_PIFF said
Tony's a funny dude he ain't gonna win. You really think bff off his back is what's gonna finally stop Khabib?
i think tony will be active off his back and it will be part of his training to work off those positions

I_GOT_DAT_PIFF said
I think his best chance is to press forward with elbows and try to get Khabib down for some g&p / bjj. He's the only bastard crazy enough to try that gameplan
same sh*t i said in another post
+1   

6 days ago '17        #40
dubsax 
space
space
Props total: 33424 33 K  Slaps total: 3072 3 K
 PCDubya said
Only person fu*king with Khabib is probably another top notch wrestler, like a prime Gsp. Khabib is going to dominate tony.
nah henricks handled gsp easily.

I think someone like gaethje would be a better match. Justin would throw constantly without regards to his safety.

everyone else would try to be too calculated.
its never a matter of who is better, styles make f*ghts.
He's not a better f*ghter but his style would get khabib in trouble

win or lose all justin does is head hunt that slows shots down
+1   

6 days ago '07        #41
I_GOT_DAT_PIFF 
space
space
space
 dubsax said

I think someone like gaethje would be a better match. Justin would throw constantly without regards to his safety.

He'd miss one shot and get taken down immediately. I feel like you gotta press Khabib and try to him down, turn the tables on him. See what he does trying to stop takedowns or being humped against the cage for 5 rounds

6 days ago '18        #42
space
space
 I_GOT_DAT_PIFF said
He'd miss one shot and get taken down immediately. I feel like you gotta press Khabib and try to him down, turn the tables on him. See what he does trying to stop takedowns or being humped against the cage for 5 rounds
hey bro i dont want you to sleep justin has one of the best wrestling in the ufc.. he just prefers swanging and banging even when he should be doing takedowns

6 days ago '17        #43
dubsax 
space
space
Props total: 33424 33 K  Slaps total: 3072 3 K
 I_GOT_DAT_PIFF said
he trains with DC and Cain you arent taking him down.
you force wrestlers to stand and f*ght.

Judo neutralizes wrestling as far at grappling arts.
wrestling takes limbs, judo gives limbs

no one tries to punish Khabib for lowering his head. you cant watch.
Khabib doesnt have great head movement.

GSp was a good wrestler but Big Rig shut that sh*t down and bashed his face

6 days ago '13        #44
PCDubya 
space
space
space
Props total: 3245 3 K  Slaps total: 472 472
 dubsax said

Hendricks was juiced up.
+2   

6 days ago '13        #45
jaytxxl 
space
space
space
Props total: 2328 2 K  Slaps total: 94 94
 Signor said
boogeyman is the worst kind of matchup for khabib on paper... if khabib absolutely dominates him then i dont see anyone ever beating him
Who ever win has the claim of being GOAT of that division.. This been the most anticipated match for this division for damn near 5 years now i hope it finally happen... Easily a 50/50 f*ght imo but T-Ferg getting hurt made people forget how much of a beast he is i'm definitely picking him to win.......

Last edited by jaytxxl; 12-04-2019 at 01:30 AM..
+1   

6 days ago '11        #46
dymablink  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 8556 8 K  Slaps total: 2783 2 K
 I_GOT_DAT_PIFF said
Bro he goes toe to toe with Cormier in practice, aint no one doing sh*t to him on the ground.

Ill get slapped but the Conor who fought Alvarez would have the best chance because of his timing and power. Only way to beat Khabib is KO him.

Tony will lose just like everyone before him and then weill say Khabib is goat until the next man steps up and we give him a f*ghting chance until he taps as well. Khabib is a once in a lifetime f*ghter. 26-0 in mma comon bruh
+2   

6 days ago '05        #47
carden2 
space
space
Props total: 2161 2 K  Slaps total: 400 400
 PCDubya said
Gaethje could cause he can wrestle but really someone with power can sit his a*s down. I mean dustin and al both clipped him

6 days ago '09        #48
devilinsider 
space
space
space
Props total: 2975 2 K  Slaps total: 1201 1 K
 Blockafella said
pause
+1   

6 days ago '09        #49
BrooklynStiles 
space
space
Props total: 21931 21 K  Slaps total: 6860 6 K
Somebody gotta sell the f*ght

khabib’s deaf mute azz isn’t .

6 days ago '14        #50
El Caballero 
space
space
Props total: 38430 38 K  Slaps total: 3026 3 K
How can you even be excited for this f*ght knowing the history of these two trying to f*ght lol
It's too far out for me to want to pay attention

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-41online now  15
Juice wrld sold his soul to the devil (with proof)
193 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  12
Video inside Tow Truck Driver Making a Car Repo Goes Wrong in Memphis
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
Next Gen Launch Line-Up