Dez Bryant and Antonio Gates to the Patriots??

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

2 weeks ago '19        #26
swizzie36 
space
space
space
Props total: 468 468  Slaps total: 54 54
 ondareal said
I'd gone head and take a chance on usain bolt. fu*k it. I imagine him blowing past the corner and being wide open. who cant catch a wide open ball?
Nelson Agholar.
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #27
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
Props total: 3668 3 K  Slaps total: 347 347
 PackerTrelli3 said
What happened to Brady being able to take any player and make them a star?? What about him being able to take n*ggas from the stands and turn them into champions?

Guess that wore off. Now he need Dez?? Now fans asking for AB? Nah n*gga go get the boys u got now some rings!
He been doing that sh*t for damn near 20 years, he is already proven he can do that. He is 42 now, its too much to ask to get that man some help!!?!
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #28
Quddus 
space
space
space
Props total: 9090 9 K  Slaps total: 2294 2 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
What happened to Brady being able to take any player and make them a star?? What about him being able to take n*ggas from the stands and turn them into champions?

Guess that wore off. Now he need Dez?? Now fans asking for AB? Nah n*gga go get the boys u got now some rings!
At some point it catches up to you. You need talent or guys who can at least make a play.

2 weeks ago '05        #29
R0R0 
space
space
Props total: 86 86  Slaps total: 44 44
the passing game an issue but what ABOUT THE O LINE THE RB INCONSISTENCYS THE HORRID PLAY FROM TE or that D not that good
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #30
KJHARDY 
space
space
Props total: 20163 20 K  Slaps total: 2678 2 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
Where’s the pocket?

Ranked the slowest 40 smh
That's our GOAT just being humble.

Here's actual footage of the GOAT's true speed.

+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #31
BEASTMODE863 
space
space
Props total: 1318 1 K  Slaps total: 125 125
my man Gates can't move like he used to. IDK what he could give the Patriots other than veteran leadership, which they have plenty of.

2 weeks ago '06        #32
BigRed912 
space
space
Props total: 3411 3 K  Slaps total: 593 593
They shouldn't have let Gordon go smh

They need to bring Antonio back and quit frontin
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #33
smoothSeph 
space
space
Props total: 3808 3 K  Slaps total: 424 424
Never thought I’d see the day the Pats couldn’t make the talent on their roster work

2 weeks ago '19        #34
H814 
space
space
space
Props total: 178 178  Slaps total: 24 24
 MHP Trotty said
Dez & Crabtree not the speed on the outside they need.

Both them dudes reliable for drag routes & 10 yard curl routes, you need an AB who actually can get free into the open field.
You're absolutely right about the types of receivers Dez & Crabtree are at the same time that is Tom Bradys specialty throwing quick short passes for 5-15yards and right now all he has is Edelman & White that have been reliable what he doesn't have right now that he's been use to for most of his career is a big athletic TE that can get open down the middle of the field and take advantage of mismatches in coverage. I haven't checked to see what's available at TE but if they could find a diamond in the rough in free agency could be big for them Ab is the obvious answer but I just dont see anyone bringing him in for the rest of the season. Such a waste of talent

2 weeks ago '13        #35
Phenom354 
space
space
Props total: 14885 14 K  Slaps total: 1516 1 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
Where’s the pocket?

Ranked the slowest 40 smh
To play devil's advocate, why if you are a QB would you want people to know your actual speed (save me the draft status argument).

Don't get me wrong I know Brady is slow in the open field, but he's super quick moving around in the pocket, which is where he makes his living.
+2   

2 weeks ago '09        #36
sammcc30 
space
space
Props total: 3210 3 K  Slaps total: 320 320
 KJHARDY said
Brady is easily the fastest player in the league, he just doesn't like to show off. Look at that movement in the pocket.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #37
H814 
space
space
space
Props total: 178 178  Slaps total: 24 24
Kelvin Benjamin, Brandon LaFell (familiar with each other) Jermaine Gresham is avail also old like gates though

I seen Martavis Bryant was a free agent but on all those places that say it dont mention hes still suspended smh all the talent in the world and can't get out his own way!!!
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #38
dtdroid 
space
space
Props total: 45945 45 K  Slaps total: 47897 47 K
SB .610 #42 (0)
 smoothSeph said
Never thought I’d see the day the Pats couldn’t make the talent on their roster work
That's what you call 10-2 with the 2nd seed in the AFC? Not making it work?

+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #39
dtdroid 
space
space
SB .610 #42 (0)
 The Almighty240 said
He been doing that sh*t for damn near 20 years, he is already proven he can do that. He is 42 now, its too much to ask to get that man some help!!?!
Consider who you're talking to: an idiot who discredits the Patriots for every super bowl win since they didn't win by enough points.

No Patriot feat will ever be satisfactory through the lens of his blind, hater eyes.
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #40
damn_ryght 
space
space
Props total: 6021 6 K  Slaps total: 879 879
Dez
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #41
Dolewhip 
space
space
space
Props total: 5399 5 K  Slaps total: 1182 1 K
 ondareal said
I'd gone head and take a chance on usain bolt. fu*k it. I imagine him blowing past the corner and being wide open. who cant catch a wide open ball?
His top line speed is fast but one bump at the line would probably be all it took to disrupt him

2 weeks ago '07        #42
tre0624 
space
space
Props total: 15276 15 K  Slaps total: 8391 8 K
motherfu*kers goin blame everybody before they admit tom brady is washed

2 weeks ago '07        #43
tre0624 
space
space
 smoothSeph said
yeah bro they been telling us for years Brady can make any WR now all of a sudden well he has no weapons. No he's fu*king washed up. How can a WR catch a ball in the dirt before it get to them

2 weeks ago '17        #44
bmf24eva  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
Props total: 6010 6 K  Slaps total: 2263 2 K
Bringing in Dez would only be to make defenses think twice about doubling Edelman...I always fu*ked wit the X but its widely known boy aint that smart and had to have people cliff note the trash a*s Cowboys playbook for him.

That being said, he's 100% healthy + will f*ght for a jump ball and desperate as fu*k to get another shot in the league (I.E. 1 more decent contract) not to mention a ring.

Gates faster and more talented then Watson even at this age and also willing to die for that ring.

You not bringing these guys in to be superstars or leaders...you just need to make defenses feel nervous.

Right now they know the Pats cant run + Brady basically got no TE and dont trust Nkeal or Jakobi.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #45
tre0624 
space
space
 bmf24eva said
Bringing in Dez would only be to make defenses think twice about doubling Edelman...I always fu*ked wit the X but its widely known boy aint that smart and had to have people cliff note the trash a*s Cowboys playbook for him.

That being said, he's 100% healthy + will f*ght for a jump ball and desperate as fu*k to get another shot in the league (I.E. 1 more decent contract) not to mention a ring.

Gates faster and more talented then Watson even at this age and also willing to die for that ring.

You not bringing these guys in to be superstars or leaders...you just need to make defenses feel nervous.

Right now they know the Pats cant run + Brady basically got no TE and dont trust Nkeal or Jakobi.
who was his tight end 2years ago when they won the superbowl

2 weeks ago '06        #46
Kjizzle03 
space
space
Props total: 11484 11 K  Slaps total: 1138 1 K
SB .560 #24 (0)
Won't be enough.

2 weeks ago '05        #47
klew 
space
space
Props total: 4130 4 K  Slaps total: 646 646
 ondareal said

2 weeks ago '17        #48
xcobr35715 
space
space
Props total: 413 413  Slaps total: 123 123
 MHP Trotty said
Dez & Crabtree not the speed on the outside they need.

Both them dudes reliable for drag routes & 10 yard curl routes, you need an AB who actually can get free into the open field.
Stop playin AB, we know that’s you🤣🤣🤣🤣
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #49
smoothSeph 
space
space
Props total: 3808 3 K  Slaps total: 424 424
 dtdroid said
That's what you call 10-2 with the 2nd seed in the AFC? Not making it work?

We’re watching the same team man. Not saying the entire roster is trash but clearly the receiver group isn’t working. Y’all lost to the only 2 good teams you played.

2 weeks ago '13        #50
dtdroid 
space
space
SB .610 #42 (0)
 tre0624 said
who was his tight end 2years ago when they won the superbowl
They didn't win the super bowl two years ago, idiot
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Tom Hardy Shares VENOM 2 Set Photos
20 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+42online now  10
Video inside The song in Chicago that really started it all.
44 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+142online now  10
Memorable pictures from this decade
225 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+40online now  9
Image(s) inside Most Powerful Weapons In The Marvel Universe, Ranked By Destructive Fo..
96 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy