LeBron James Calls Out Lakers Teammates With NSFW Rant

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '10        #176
smokinthe420 
space
space
Props total: 11227 11 K  Slaps total: 5038 5 K
LeCardio is in full effect

2 weeks ago '07        #177
FeedTheBeast 
space
space
Props total: 14151 14 K  Slaps total: 1409 1 K
 Sir_Burn_Alot said
This sh*t happens EVERY game with every team. This just so happens to be on video. No big deal AT ALL.
You can tell who done played for real and who just couch potatoes who think 2K make it real for them.
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #178
R0R0 
space
space
Props total: 86 86  Slaps total: 44 44
good they need IT they getting to comfortable 20 games in they acting like teams are gonna roll over naaaa take it to them and prove it

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #179
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 90900 90 K  Slaps total: 9686 9 K
SB .520 #57 (0)
 HeyChico said
Just because your old a*s puts it in bold letters doesn’t make it true weirdo
The height part or the Foot Locker part?

You claimed you "worked at Foot Locker thru college" , but then you claim to be 22. That means you still go to college or you just graduated meaning you still wear the ref uni or you just stopped.

2 weeks ago '19        #180
FP1305 
space
space
Props total: 2062 2 K  Slaps total: 223 223
 BallDontLie said
theres hella difference between calling out your actual teammates on live tv and your fatass whining with a controller in your hands
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #181
FP1305 
space
space
Props total: 2062 2 K  Slaps total: 223 223
 justin747 said
Well well well the pig is back. Instead of writing parking tickets, you on boxden being miserable as usual. Your PTSD must be acting up again. Damn military....

You trying to be friendly with anybody who says bad sh*t about me before they find our you're a cop. Cause you KNOW they won't fu*k with you once they find that out

Let me remind them real quick
dam
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #182
YoungOG 
space
space
Props total: 4648 4 K  Slaps total: 1545 1 K
 justin747 said

That still doesn't mean sh*t. This is just another attempt by you to discredit Jordan. Yall all CONSTANTLY do this and it's bullsh*t cause the NBA is soft as fu*k now.

n*ggas got clotheslined of they entered the paint in the 90s. In 2019 if you look at James Harden too long he gets 3 free throws
naw,that's you moving the goal post lol..you doing what I said you been doing since this started lol

first it's the record,and the competition..but when I prove that the competition didnt even compare in the finals,now its the era they in ?gotcha

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #183
space
space
SB .520 #57 (0)
 YoungOG said
naw,that's you moving the goal post lol..you doing what I said you been doing since this started lol

first it's the record,and the competition..but when I prove that the competition didnt even compare in the finals,now its the era they in ?gotcha

I try not to do the "competition was better/worse" debate, especially if you didn't watch Jordan or the Blazer/Jazz/Pistons/Sun's play live. It's hard to gauge. I personally think the competition was better then and the NBA overall was better then because the players weren't bi*ches like they are now.

But if you wanna talk competition, the Heat shouldn't have lost to the Mavs with that team. That's k*lls any "competition" debate. Getting outplayed by Jason Terry is a permanent stain on his legacy IMO. It's fine if you disagree but I won't budge on that. You can't get outplayed by somebody who is shorter, skinnier, and older than you on the biggest NBA stage

And to answer your question, it'll always be the Finals for me. The other sh*t I discussed is just for you. 6-0 with 6 Finals MVP awards is what sets him apart IMO

2 weeks ago '17        #184
YoungOG 
space
space
 justin747 said
I try not to do the "competition was better/worse" debate, especially if you didn't watch Jordan or the Blazer/Jazz/Pistons/Sun's play live. It's hard to gauge. I personally think the competition was better then and the NBA overall was better then because the players weren't bi*ches like they are now.

But if you wanna talk competition, the Heat shouldn't have lost to the Mavs with that team. That's k*lls any "competition" debate. Getting outplayed by Jason Terry is a permanent stain on his legacy IMO. It's fine if you disagree but I won't budge on that. You can't get outplayed by somebody who is shorter, skinnier, and older than you on the biggest NBA stage

And to answer your question, it'll always be the Finals for me. The other sh*t I discussed is just for you. 6-0 with 6 Finals MVP awards is what sets him apart IMO
bruh,I'm prolly jus as old as you are..I seen it all,imma 80's baby..

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #185
space
space
SB .520 #57 (0)
 YoungOG said
bruh,I'm prolly jus as old as you are..I seen it all,imma 80's baby..
Me too. Watched Jordan all week when the games came on and EVERY Saturdays nights on WGN as a kid.

I just don't see what yall see. I'm not a stat guy tho. It's extremely easy to make numbers lie.

Jordan was better on court (Shooting, FTs, defense, etc)
Jordan has better accomplishments (Reg season and playoffs)

That's why I say the competition thing is so dumb. You got n*gga like Harden dropping 60 in 3 quarters cause nobody plays defense anymore. I don't know how anybody could watch the NBA today and say the competition is better... Unless you ONLY look at stats. The on-court gameplay today is horrible.

2 weeks ago '17        #186
YoungOG 
space
space
 justin747 said
Me too. Watched Jordan all week when the games came on and EVERY Saturdays nights on WGN as a kid.

I just don't see what yall see. I'm not a stat guy tho. It's extremely easy to make numbers lie.

Jordan was better on court (Shooting, FTs, defense, etc)
Jordan has better accomplishments (Reg season and playoffs)

That's why I say the competition thing is so dumb. You got n*gga like Harden dropping 60 in 3 quarters cause nobody plays defense anymore. I don't know how anybody could watch the NBA today and say the competition is better... Unless you ONLY look at stats. The on-court gameplay today is horrible.
The competition as in the players,and the teams..jordan was guarding and torching guys like Craig ehlo,after Jordan there was a huge drop off in talent,wasn't nobody even close..in Jordan era he would never have to put up wit a top player running to join a 73 win team,jus imagine if Barkley ran to the Knicks wit Ewing after losing in the finals,or linking up wit the rockets earlier than he did..jordan is my goat as well,but LeBron ain't far behind,my whole argument is what yall use to try to make it seem as if dude ain't on that type of level which is jus not true..

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #187
space
space
SB .520 #57 (0)
 YoungOG said
The competition as in the players,and the teams..jordan was guarding and torching guys like Craig ehlo,after Jordan there was a huge drop off in talent,wasn't nobody even close..in Jordan era he would never have to put up wit a top player running to join a 73 win team,jus imagine if Barkley ran to the Knicks wit Ewing after losing in the finals,or linking up wit the rockets earlier than he did..jordan is my goat as well,but LeBron ain't far behind,my whole argument is what yall use to try to make it seem as if dude ain't on that type of level which is jus not true..
It's amazing how you dudes get mad at the Warriors for making a superteam and not the Heat for signing 3 of the top 5 draft picks in the 2003 draft.

I don't even have the energy anymore for these debates fam. Think whatever you want

2 weeks ago '17        #188
YoungOG 
space
space
 justin747 said
It's amazing how you dudes get mad at the Warriors for making a superteam and not the Heat for signing 3 of the top 5 draft picks in the 2003 draft.

I don't even have the energy anymore for these debates fam. Think whatever you want
dwayne wade was wit the heat,he a heat lifer and lebron,and bosh joined a 6th seed team that lost in the first round..they didnt join a 73 win team with the best bench in the league..if you cant see the difference between creating a team,and joining an already well oiled machine than why r u even trying to debate sports ?

2 weeks ago '16        #189
GriffyLaFlare 
space
space
space
Props total: 385 385  Slaps total: 34 34
I wish n*ggas would stop with the Jordan and Bron comparisons man. Both them n*ggas great bruh. Kobe great too. Who gives a fu*k if the n*gga got his first two rings with Miami. Kobe almost went to the bulls and Jordan almost went to the Knicks but they both stayed with one team they whole career.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Tom Hardy Shares VENOM 2 Set Photos
20 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+42online now  10
Video inside The song in Chicago that really started it all.
44 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+142online now  10
Memorable pictures from this decade
225 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+40online now  9
Image(s) inside Most Powerful Weapons In The Marvel Universe, Ranked By Destructive Fo..
96 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy