LeBron James Calls Out Lakers Teammates With NSFW Rant

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
39 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

1 week ago '19        #51
MMA 
space
space
space
Props total: 600 600  Slaps total: 36 36
 Doc Logical said
Not with that roster.
Not in the conference, or division.

Just about every team in the top 8 in the west could square up and battle you to the last buzzer.

I’m still tryna to figure out how the fu*k Vegas has the lakers as favorites BEFORE the AD trade.
Slightly biased view on the Lakers iMO if you watch them play you might drop it down to top 4-5 at the very least in a playoff series.

1 week ago '19        #52
MMA 
space
space
space
 Doc Logical said
Cause they play through their stars.

And their stars are really good.

But that bench ain’t built for war, and neither is that starting lineup excluding AD, Lebron.
Role players been cookin. We shall see if they fold in the playoffs.....No one saw Dwight playing this well. And KCP has had a strangely great couple of games in a row.
+3   

1 week ago '19        #53
Elvis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 4620 4 K  Slaps total: 2762 2 K
 BallDontLie said
i didnt even say anything about bron in that post f*g**t why yall try to make everything about him
Wtf are you talking about? You literally described what Bron did.

1 week ago '14        #54
Doc Logical  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 84483 84 K  Slaps total: 24964 24 K
SB .710 #14 (+1)
 MMA said
Role players been cookin. We shall see if they fold in the playoffs.....No one saw Dwight playing this well. And KCP has had a strangely great couple of games in a row.
Role players haven’t been asked to do much. We gone act like AD and Lebron isn’t carrying them ?

The role players are going to have to do things for themselves come playoff time.
You know that, so.

As good as they can be over a regular season, can they do that when they’ll have specially made gameplan maxes to undermine their weaknesses.

This is an old team too.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '07        #55
BallDontLie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
Props total: 32838 32 K  Slaps total: 5464 5 K
 Signor said
you just mad because you are exposing the brons*xual in you

naww n*gga i couldnt care less about u or that bi*ch n*gga...but all u fu*kin bron d*ckriders cant leave it at that feel the need to say some sh*t like his d*ck a part of you

u prolly gonna quote me again with no relevant sh*t to add just because u cant stand the fact i dont like the n*gga whose d*ck you worship

1 week ago '18        #56
Signor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 17808 17 K  Slaps total: 2256 2 K
 BallDontLie said
naww n*gga i couldnt care less about u or that bi*ch n*gga...but all u fu*kin bron d*ckriders cant leave it at that feel the need to say some sh*t like his d*ck a part of you

u prolly gonna quote me again with no relevant sh*t to add just because u cant stand the fact i dont like the n*gga whose d*ck you worship
chill out with the nsfw rant

and get off his d*ck you brons*xual
+1   

1 week ago '17        #57
Real Talk 5%er  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 24239 24 K  Slaps total: 4064 4 K
So the whole 1st page forgot about the smiley?!?

Edit:

Whole damn thread so far?!?

Last edited by Real Talk 5%er; 12-03-2019 at 07:25 AM..
+3   

1 week ago '12        #58
44wade  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 21465 21 K  Slaps total: 7526 7 K
 MMA said
we gonna start seeing how those role players play here soon. They play the Nuggets tonight, and the Jazz and Trail Blazers on the road.

I know what the top guys are gonna do, we gonna start seeing what the role players got on the road vs better teams soon.
+1   

1 week ago '12        #59
Ricky Retardo 
space
space
Props total: 25762 25 K  Slaps total: 2100 2 K
 justin747 said
Nah I don't hate Bron. He just shouldn't be in GOAT talks. He ain't better than Jordan.

I mostly hate his sh*tty fanbase. He has some of the worst fans in sports. The only fanbase worse than Bron fans are Cowboys fans, and ironically Bron is a Cowboys fan.
He will be when it's all said and done.

All good things come to and end and I'm the 1st admit MJ holds an unique mark on the game.

But lebron has been that n*gga in the game since 2002 before he took 9ne NBA shot and exceeded the hype to the point were still writing chapters.

You can say it... doesn't mean its true.

GOAT status is for the taking.
+3   

1 week ago '19        #60
MMA 
space
space
space
 Doc Logical said
Role players haven’t been asked to do much. We gone act like AD and Lebron isn’t carrying them ?

The role players are going to have to do things for themselves come playoff time.
You know that, so.

As good as they can be over a regular season, can they do that when they’ll have specially made gameplan maxes to undermine their weaknesses.

This is an old team too.
Two words: Playoff Rondo

I'm a lakers fan and they have started strong won a bunch of games they could have easily lost. We have had some great comeback wins already. DIdn't think I would like the squad but we are over-performing thus far.

We had a rough 5 years.What's the harm in Laker's fans being in a good mood?

Last edited by MMA; 12-02-2019 at 11:41 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '17        #61
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 89852 89 K  Slaps total: 9543 9 K
SB .520 #57 (-7)
 Ricky Retardo said

All good things come to and end and I'm the 1st admit MJ holds an unique mark on the game.

But lebron has been that n*gga in the game since 2002 before he took 9ne NBA shot and exceeded the hype to the point were still writing chapters.

Tenure don't mean sh*t. You can't be GOAT with a 3-6 Finals record.

Don't be a prisoner of the moment. It's not even close.

1 week ago '17        #62
YoungOG 
space
space
Props total: 4489 4 K  Slaps total: 1524 1 K
 chrishansen88 said

“He’s all daydreaming n sh*t, go play some fu*king defense”
we talking about this year tho

+1   

1 week ago '12        #63
space
space
space
 Ricky Retardo said

see like justin said, Im good with Bron till the GOAT sh*t gets brought up.

That ship sailed, he aint the GOAT. Let him be the best Lebron he can, let him be #2, but #1 is done, nail in coffin. He will never be that.

I dont get how, going to another team, and trading for other superstars, helps your case for GOAT. We know he is one of the best ever, thats a fact, but forming his 3rd superteam isnt it.

1 week ago '17        #64
YoungOG 
space
space
 justin747 said

here u go

1 week ago '04        #65
thekid504 
space
space
Props total: 1192 1 K  Slaps total: 450 450
SB .500 #152 (-7)
 BallDontLie said

LeBron James is not here to see his Los Angeles Lakers teammates jogging on the court. The King wants 100 percent hustle, every game.

James could be heard on the telecast chewing out Danny Green — referring to him as “DG” — for jogging on the court during the Lakers 114-100 loss to the Dallas Mavericks on Sunday.

“DG jogging and [expletive], get your [expletive] lay up!” LeBron can be heard saying with his hands on his knees from exhaustion. The clip is below, but warning, there is NSFW language.

LeBron James Calls Out Lakers Teammates With NSFW Rant

LeTreadmill about to get danny green traded
Lebron been playing Vigor on XboX1X... u aint even gotta sleep

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '07        #66
space
space
 Elvis said
Wtf are you talking about? You literally described what Bron did.
thats me explaining the difference between 2 things i dont even mention bron

imagine this thread is about blake yelling at drummond and go read my post again

like i said yall try to make everything about bron...if i wanted to say something about that bi*chass n*gga i wouldve straight up said it
+1   

1 week ago '17        #67
Real Talk 5%er  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 24239 24 K  Slaps total: 4064 4 K
 BallDontLie said
No one gonna make the :wtfudo2: smiley ?!?

+4   

1 week ago '12        #68
space
space
space
 justin747 said

its not even prisoner of the moment, its just people dismissing reality to frame things the way they want it to be.

Its like I tell people, can you imagine all the greatest sh*t in the world started happening when you got social media? Isnt that crazy?

You saw the greatest game, the greatest day, the best ever this, the best ever that, or the worst this or the worst that.

All since you got your Twitter account. Crazy how the best sh*t in the world was packed into a few years.

Anyways, MJ the GOAT. Like I tell people, imagine, Lebron, then imagine he was 6-0 in the Finals. Then you have Jordan.
+1   

1 week ago '19        #69
Elvis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 4620 4 K  Slaps total: 2762 2 K
 BallDontLie said
thats me explaining the difference between 2 things i dont even mention bron

imagine this thread is about blake yelling at drummond and go read my post again

like i said yall try to make everything about bron...if i wanted to say something about that bi*chass n*gga i wouldve straight up said it
Wtf?

Nah man, you have to be fu*king with me. Whatever you say dude.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #70
space
space
SB .520 #57 (-7)
 YoungOG said
here u go
That's not hating, it's just the truth. If you lose a lot when it matters, you can't be better than players who don't lose when it matters. It's pretty simple.

Nobody gives a fu*k that the Bills went to 4 straight Super Bowls cause they lost them all. Nobody gives a fu*k about the Warriors 73 wins, we only talk about them choking after being up 3-1.

1 week ago '17        #71
YoungOG 
space
space
 Doc Logical said
Cause they play through their stars.

And their stars are really good.

But that bench ain’t built for war, and neither is that starting lineup excluding AD, Lebron.
the starting lineup is definitely not the problem,watch a game or two..see what that first 5 doing to other teams first five,the starters ain't the problem at all

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '07        #72
space
space
 Signor said
chill out with the nsfw rant

and get off his d*ck you brons*xual
you just proved my point f*g**t

1 week ago '17        #73
space
space
SB .520 #57 (-7)
 44wade said
its not even prisoner of the moment, its just people dismissing reality to frame things the way they want it to be.

Its like I tell people, can you imagine all the greatest sh*t in the world started happening when you got social media? Isnt that crazy?

You saw the greatest game, the greatest day, the best ever this, the best ever that, or the worst this or the worst that.

All since you got your Twitter account. Crazy how the best sh*t in the world was packed into a few years.

Anyways, MJ the GOAT. Like I tell people, imagine, Lebron, then imagine he was 6-0 in the Finals. Then you have Jordan.

That's a PERFECT explanation. Now watch Bron fans find some hate in that.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #74
YoungOG 
space
space
 justin747 said
That's not hating, it's just the truth. If you lose a lot when it matters, you can't be better than players who don't lose when it matters. It's pretty simple.

Nobody gives a fu*k that the Bills went to 4 straight Super Bowls cause they lost them all. Nobody gives a fu*k about the Warriors 73 wins, we only talk about them choking after being up 3-1.

that's like me saying nobody gives a fu*k about a n*gga losing his first 7 or 8 years in the league til helped arrived..n*ggaz will sweep other legends shortcomings under the rug jus to not give a certain somebody else they props lol..
+1   

1 week ago '04        #75
biscuit 
space
space
Props total: 29158 29 K  Slaps total: 2607 2 K
 Signor said
@ @ handle my light work.. i dont like sh*tting on these attention seeking weirdos

+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-41online now  15
Juice wrld sold his soul to the devil (with proof)
193 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  12
Video inside Tow Truck Driver Making a Car Repo Goes Wrong in Memphis
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
Next Gen Launch Line-Up