Booger has to gtf off MNF

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 weeks ago '04        #26
jumpman2304 
space
space
Props total: 7905 7 K  Slaps total: 1576 1 K
 Mr.NYCinNC said
He ain't the best but he ain't biased as hell like aikman.
Oh , both them dudes in the booth werenít sucking seahawk c*ck the whole game ? Lets goto Russ again for the 300th time to hear him say nothing .. legit worst broadcast and broadcasters ..

They acted like the Vikings were a 1 win team until the end of the game. Get off Russ nuts for a least a drive . fu*k.
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #27
SE Texas713 
space
space
Props total: 1227 1 K  Slaps total: 71 71
 Lsulakersaints said
Mnf ain't been the same since it left ABC, and ik abc is espn, but yall know what I'm talking about
Know exactly what youíre talking about. Thatís pretty much the Sunday night crew substituting collinsworth for madden

I havenít been excited about MNF in years
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #28
WigzBeenSplit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 4369 4 K  Slaps total: 1854 1 K
He’s not that bad

2 weeks ago '04        #29
doczdaname 
space
space
Props total: 7870 7 K  Slaps total: 1555 1 K
 KeepinItTrill said
he just needs to stop being a chatty cathy

he knows the game but goddamn bro stfu sometimes and stop rambling
thats what im saying...he is too chatty and fu*ks up but he knows what he is talking about its just the rambling.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #30
Lsulakersaints 
space
space
Props total: 6619 6 K  Slaps total: 339 339
 SE Texas713 said
Know exactly what youíre talking about. Thatís pretty much the Sunday night crew substituting collinsworth for madden

I havenít been excited about MNF in years
Collinsworth has grown on me over the years
+4   

2 weeks ago '14        #31
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 22458 22 K  Slaps total: 4664 4 K
Am I the only one who watches the game on mute or like level 5 volume? I know what I’m seeing. I don’t need to hear that sh*t.

And besides John & Pat...Tony Romo is the greatest NFL commentator of all time. Only dude worth listening to.

Last edited by FukHowYouFeel; 12-03-2019 at 12:40 AM..
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #32
bi0 
space
space
Props total: 9456 9 K  Slaps total: 990 990
Booger be dropping Quotables every MNF game.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #33
Sparty89 
space
space
space
Props total: 654 654  Slaps total: 43 43
Chess not Checkers, watch that sh*t on mute!!!!!
He knows heís a*s just like Jason!!!! Put him back in that sideline chair his a*s was in weeks ago!!!!

2 weeks ago '07        #34
ptwist 
space
space
Props total: 13551 13 K  Slaps total: 1346 1 K
 Johnny Cinco said
Itís more important sh*t out here then campaigning for a n*gga to lose his job.
I mean, heís not good. Race got nothing to do with it. But if you want to go there, I sparingly watch Speak for Yourself on FS1. Main cast are black and Tony Gonzalez is a minority as well. Athletes provide valuable input, but you watch Whitlock, even with his really dumb takes, has a way with words on camera and is just a natural at talking and not sounding forced or redundant.

Idea is to find someone who can do both like Romo. But if thereís an ex player/black athlete who can take the MNF spot, I would just move the madden guy, Charles Davis, over there lol. Got a nice voice & good input. Much more natural than Ronde Barber. And itís no pressure to constantly find the best voice for MNF, since he was groomed for awhile for it.

Otherwise, expect Peyton Manning or somebody who will retire soon to get it.

2 weeks ago '19        #35
satchseven 
space
space
space
Props total: 2086 2 K  Slaps total: 751 751
 Lsulakersaints said
Collinsworth has grown on me over the years
Collingsworth is alright he has grown on me nobody could beat madden for pros and college Keith Jackson . I hate the SEC guys vern lundquist
and Gary Danielson with that no other conference can even step on the field with the worse SEC team mess. knowing damn well all of those SEC teams got guys who cannot qualify at other conferences. They k*lled me with that "SEC speed" mess.I think after Utah ran past bama in the sugar bowl that year they shut up with that sh*t
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #36
TH35 
space
space
Props total: 23492 23 K  Slaps total: 2765 2 K
 sedwards said
wont say that sh*t to Booger's face
I would.
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #37
Lsulakersaints 
space
space
Props total: 6619 6 K  Slaps total: 339 339
 satchseven said
Collingsworth is alright he has grown on me nobody could beat madden for pros and college Keith Jackson . I hate the SEC guys vern lundquist
and Gary Danielson with that no other conference can even step on the field with the worse SEC team mess. knowing damn well all of those SEC teams got guys who cannot qualify at other conferences. They k*lled me with that "SEC speed" mess.I think after Utah ran past bama in the sugar bowl that year they shut up with that sh*t
Madden n kj are untouchable

2 weeks ago '04        #38
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
space
space
Props total: 534 534  Slaps total: 232 232
Its not saying much but the MNF crew has actually improved this year with no Witten. He's not the best, but I've heard worse than boog

2 weeks ago '15        #39
Teddy KGB 
space
space
Props total: 58067 58 K  Slaps total: 7555 7 K
People hate on every commentator for no reason. Booger is straight. I couldn't believe when I heard people even complaining about the GOAT d*ckie V in college basketball.
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #40
tnice 
space
space
space
Props total: 10411 10 K  Slaps total: 426 426

+7   

2 weeks ago '19        #41
Mr Insecurity 
space
space
space
Props total: 2267 2 K  Slaps total: 264 264
FOX's #1 Color Analyst is Troy Aikman. What does he add to the broadcast? Nothing. He's not terrible, he's not great. He just doesn't add anything. If you took him out of the booth and replaced him with anyone, it wouldn't matter. That pairing (Buck and Aikman) usually get the best FOX games to broadcast. People aren't watching to hear them, they're watching because they're hoping to see a great game. I will give Joe Buck one compliment, though. His father's (Jack) most famous call included the line, "I don't believe what I just saw". Joe has the ability to create that emotion on damn near any play (Kevin Harland and Gus Johnson can also do this).

Collinsworth is cool (even though he's really talkative) because he sees things that the average viewer won't see. Suddenly a huge hole opens up and a running back takes off for a 60 yard TD. Collinsworth will quickly breakdown the blocking scheme that made that hole so big OR he'll explain how the linebacker lost gap containment--which allowed the play to break wide open.

Tony Romo's "gift" seems his ability to read defenses. He sees what the defense is doing and what the QB should call in a given situation. He makes it seem easy and it clearly isn't. Plus, Romo seems to have a lotta fun with what he's doing (the complete opposite of Aikman who seems like a curmudgeonly old man who's angry at the world for not being the same as it was "when I played the game".

Ronde Barber is cool with me because he and Kenny Albert have good chemistry in the both.

Chris Speilman is on his own sh*t which makes him fun to listen to and he and Thom Brenneman can make some really sh*tty games interesting.

The rest of 'em are just noise in the booth. I neither like them or dislike them (I never watch Monday night football). They don't take away from my enjoyment of a game...but they don't add anything to it either.

I will say this, though. It's time for d*ck Stockton to retire. He can't keep up with the pace of the game anymore. For example, during the Bucs. v. Jags game yesterday, there was a sack fumble that led to a scoop and score for Tampa Bay. Most announcers would have been able to identify who the defender was who picked up the fumble by the time he got to the end zone. Stockton ended up saying nothing because (you could tell) that he was trying to figure out who was making the play). He's gotten to old to do it (well) anymore.
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #42
nobody 
space
space
Props total: 3162 3 K  Slaps total: 401 401
 rashadd said
Pretty much but never forget... The audacity of espn and what they think of the hard working fans...

LOL, he still has the Booger mobile?
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #43
DRAGONFLY JONES 
space
space
Props total: 5968 5 K  Slaps total: 296 296
I really can't do either..Joe is cool but I feel like I'm watching a Friday night f*ght on espn ..fall asleep every week listening to these n*ggas

2 weeks ago '08        #44
[Trini Yute] 
space
space
Props total: 702 702  Slaps total: 117 117
n*ggas really complain about anything lol
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #45
Young Fab 
space
space
Props total: 23965 23 K  Slaps total: 8178 8 K
Why is his name Booger?

2 weeks ago '14        #46
rashadd 
space
space
Props total: 8196 8 K  Slaps total: 538 538
 nobody said
LOL, he still has the Booger mobile?
By the commentary of the games now I would a*sume he up in the booth now. But to wait around all week and get to the game and that's your view... They was wild but that idea

+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #47
Samich Eater 
space
space
Props total: 4986 4 K  Slaps total: 920 920
 KeepinItTrill said
he just needs to stop being a chatty cathy

he knows the game but goddamn bro stfu sometimes and stop rambling
He's like Chris Webber
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #48
ezduzit 
space
space
Props total: 12563 12 K  Slaps total: 1274 1 K
yall are fu*king miserable
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #49
popogogo 
space
space
Props total: 18691 18 K  Slaps total: 745 745
He just needs to chill a little.
He's too eager to say something all the time.
Silence is OK.
Just let it marinate a little.
He'll be fine.

I like Booger and I'm not gonna cosign hating on a black man doing his thing.

+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #50
projectd06 
space
space
Props total: 16069 16 K  Slaps total: 4541 4 K
Yea dude just needs to relax and shut up sometimes, Tony was just was bad last year.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Tom Hardy Shares VENOM 2 Set Photos
20 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+42online now  10
Video inside The song in Chicago that really started it all.
44 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+142online now  10
Memorable pictures from this decade
225 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+40online now  9
Image(s) inside Most Powerful Weapons In The Marvel Universe, Ranked By Destructive Fo..
96 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy