Mitchell Trubisky has a higher passer rating than Tom Brady

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+109  110
63 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+43  95
194 comments @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

4 days ago '14        #1
881 page views
49 comments

504  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
space
space
Props total: 66090 66 K  Slaps total: 12555 12 K
Mitchell Trubisky has a higher passer rating than Tom Brady

best
worst
49 comments

4 days ago '17        #2
Static3IVERSON  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 33471 33 K  Slaps total: 3533 3 K
Completion Percentage

QBR

+6   

4 days ago '14        #3
504  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13 OP
space
space
Props total: 66090 66 K  Slaps total: 12555 12 K
 Static3IVERSON said
Completion Percentage

QBR

My bad y’all know what it is

4 days ago '06        #4
philly337 
space
space
Props total: 24166 24 K  Slaps total: 6099 6 K
Jimmy g top 10
@ @ @ @ @ @ @

Last edited by philly337; 12-02-2019 at 06:31 PM..
+1   

4 days ago '18        #5
Wiggy wexler 
space
space
Props total: 12231 12 K  Slaps total: 2990 2 K
 philly337 said
Jimmy g top 10
@ @ @ @ @ @ @
Ryan tannehill>jimmer

4 days ago '06        #6
philly337 
space
space
 Wiggy wexler said
Ryan tannehill>jimmer

What's their record?

Theres empty stats and there guys who who have 10 qb rating f*ghting for a bye (breed, Rodgers, lemar, Jimmy, cousins, wilson)

+1   

4 days ago '18        #7
Wiggy wexler 
space
space
Props total: 12231 12 K  Slaps total: 2990 2 K
 philly337 said
What's their record?

Theres empty stats and there guys who who have 10 qb rating f*ghting for a bye (breed, Rodgers, lemar, Jimmy, cousins, wilson)

We talkin individual performance leave the team aspect out of it dont talk about no top ten and leave out my qb better than urs

4 days ago '06        #8
philly337 
space
space
 Wiggy wexler said
We talkin individual performance leave the team aspect out of it dont talk about no top ten and leave out my qb better than urs
And we talking hes got a top 10 qb rating on individual performance

You keep digging ur hole deeper and deeper

Last edited by philly337; 12-02-2019 at 06:59 PM..
+6   

4 days ago '06        #9
WigzBeenSplit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 4358 4 K  Slaps total: 1854 1 K
Analytics are dumb breeze been out the year and cousins was abused to be good... just watch the games Lamar the best Brady has no one to throw it too

And Tomlin coach of the year holy sh*t... past 2 years... the anthem ab running back concussions helmets shirts... wht/ppl wanting to fire you... and look at that record..

4 days ago '16        #10
ahonui06  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 98535 98 K  Slaps total: 24571 24 K
 philly337 said

You keep digging ur whole deeper and deeper
He gotta be a dumbass, retarded troll at that. Can't even troll with intellect.
+3   

4 days ago '04        #11
ohhohh 
space
space
Props total: 4197 4 K  Slaps total: 427 427
Who tf is a Gardner Minshew?

4 days ago '17        #12
DonC 
space
space
space
Props total: 14751 14 K  Slaps total: 7550 7 K
Brady finally tumbling down Max's cliff lol
+1   

4 days ago '13        #13
IamDaGawd 
space
space
Props total: 4121 4 K  Slaps total: 1839 1 K
Baker some fu*king trash
+2   

4 days ago '14        #14
Doc Logical  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
Props total: 83234 83 K  Slaps total: 24618 24 K
SB .730 #15 (+5)
The playoffs come this jan tho....

4 days ago '13        #15
dtdroid 
space
space
Props total: 45608 45 K  Slaps total: 46645 46 K
SB .620 #42 (0)
Though Brady doesn't look like the Brady of recent years past, he also has the worst supporting cast on offense that he's had so far all decade.

The Patriots offense that started this season with Josh Gordon, and briefly Antonio Brown, looks very different from the one on the field now. There were flashes of the old Patriots during garbage time of last night's game, though. I've also seen a lot of dropped passes which these metrics didn't account for in addition to the utter lack of pass protection Brady has had all year. But I also see a Tom Brady less willing to take shots in the regular season for as long as his team is capable of giving him a 10-2 start to the season.

Playoff Tom Brady is going to stand in the pocket longer and take those hits in the playoffs in elimination games. The Patriots have been careful not to ask too much of him this season, which is evidenced by the number of uncharacteristic forced passes we've seen from him so far. A lot of that is the offensive line just not doing their job (Marshall Newhouse was the biggest culprit, who was just replaced by our starter Wynn), but a lot of that is also the Patriots' inability to put all of their cards on the table while the playoff bye is still intact. There were similarly games last year which I considered acceptable to lose in the regular season because we would not make that mistake again against the same team come postseason. Obviously I go into watching every Pats game with the expectation of victory, but there are games in the playoffs that are very distinctly fought for on an entirely different level than what we see from New England throughout the course of the regular season.

Physically we are still seeing the Brady capable of throwing for 500+ yards in the super bowl. It's just a matter of how easily we can find the weapons to surround him with to facilitate him being able to do that. I'm not expecting us to return to that arsenal again, but we are working with arguably the best defense the league has seen in quite some time to compensate.

Not every championship season needs to be a peak Brady season. Brady just needs to show flashes of his prime in every playoff game while the defense does its job. The smart money is still on New England taking home another Lombardi this year.

4 days ago '05        #16
klew 
space
space
Props total: 4051 4 K  Slaps total: 636 636
 dtdroid said
Though Brady doesn't look like the Brady of recent years past, he also has the worst supporting cast on offense that he's had so far all decade.

The Patriots offense that started this season with Josh Gordon, and briefly Antonio Brown, looks very different from the one on the field now. There were flashes of the old Patriots during garbage time of last night's game, though. I've also seen a lot of dropped passes which these metrics didn't account for in addition to the utter lack of pass protection Brady has had all year. But I also see a Tom Brady less willing to take shots in the regular season for as long as his team is capable of giving him a 10-2 start to the season.

Playoff Tom Brady is going to stand in the pocket longer and take those hits in the playoffs in elimination games. The Patriots have been careful not to ask too much of him this season, which is evidenced by the number of uncharacteristic forced passes we've seen from him so far. A lot of that is the offensive line just not doing their job (Marshall Newhouse was the biggest culprit, who was just replaced by our starter Wynn), but a lot of that is also the Patriots' inability to put all of their cards on the table while the playoff bye is still intact. There were similarly games last year which I considered acceptable to lose in the regular season because we would not make that mistake again against the same team come postseason. Obviously I go into watching every Pats game with the expectation of victory, but there are games in the playoffs that are very distinctly fought for on an entirely different level than what we see from New England throughout the course of the regular season.

Physically we are still seeing the Brady capable of throwing for 500+ yards in the super bowl. It's just a matter of how easily we can find the weapons to surround him with to facilitate him being able to do that. I'm not expecting us to return to that arsenal again, but we are working with arguably the best defense the league has seen in quite some time to compensate.

Not every championship season needs to be a peak Brady season. Brady just needs to show flashes of his prime in every playoff game while the defense does its job. The smart money is still on New England taking home another Lombardi this year.
Jesus christ
+13   

4 days ago '11        #17
KING JAYY 
space
space
Props total: 31553 31 K  Slaps total: 12462 12 K
i mean.... one is 42
+2   

4 days ago '05        #18
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
Props total: 38639 38 K  Slaps total: 5313 5 K
 philly337 said

You keep digging ur hole deeper and deeper
Wiggy The Dumbest Troll On Boxden
Cant Take Bis*xuals Serious
+1   

4 days ago '04        #19
nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 8992 8 K  Slaps total: 1237 1 K
Once again stats are misleading especially in the NFL.

4 days ago '06        #20
philly337 
space
space
 klew said
Jesus christ
Son I've never met somebody so obsessed. This guy just starts banging on the keyboard on anything Brady. B-r-a-d-y letters gotta be worn off on his keyboard
+5   

4 days ago '05        #21
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 59551 59 K  Slaps total: 56065 56 K
 philly337 said
Jimmy g top 10
@ @ @ @ @ @ @
He shouldn’t be. Doesn’t matter we all know stats lie, jimmy ain’t better than tom

4 days ago '18        #22
Shere Khan 
space
space
Props total: 1627 1 K  Slaps total: 272 272
Soon as you see Ryan Tannehill at #2 you should realize this doesnt mean sh*t.
+5   

4 days ago '17        #23
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
Props total: 17825 17 K  Slaps total: 7044 7 K
 Shere Khan said
It doesn’t mean sh*t bout the team

But it means everything about the QB.... what happened to Brady making stars outta bums?
+1   

4 days ago '19        #24
Mr Insecurity 
space
space
space
Props total: 2147 2 K  Slaps total: 257 257
 Shere Khan said
Normally, sure, but the Titans are 5-1 since Tannehill took over as the starter.
+1   

4 days ago '15        #25
drose1985 
space
space
Props total: 37855 37 K  Slaps total: 3941 3 K
 Mr Insecurity said
Normally, sure, but the Titans are 5-1 since Tannehill took over as the starter.
Derrick Henry forces teams to play 8 in the box Tannehill taking advantages of one on one across the field. They have some speed and talent at wr. Henry will eat any zone nickel quarter dime coverage lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+28online now  35
Dec 5 - Innocent Bystander and Hostage Killed by Police after Robbery and UPS ..
230 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+49online now  26
Image(s) inside Benny the Butcher 2019 Spotify Numbers
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  23
OT Julian Newman Scored 5,000 POINTS in HS.. Why isn’t he..
83 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+24online now  13
Image(s) inside Dec 5 - DISTURBING photo by West Virginia prison guards leads to Mass ..
128 comments
1 day ago
@news
 Closes in 2 hrs -  LA Lakers at Portland - 10:30 PM
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy