Rapper Ca$h Out Gets Caught Up Sex trafficking?

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

5 days ago '12        #51
UghhFan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29 OP
space
space
Props total: 42131 42 K  Slaps total: 3344 3 K
 DATKIDD121 said
Bruh where do u n*ggas live?

Are u like 15?

Anybody that been listening to rap for the past 10 years should have heard this dude at least a few times

Right.

5 days ago '16        #52
BornInvincible  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 41582 41 K  Slaps total: 3061 3 K
 ughhfan said
nah pu**y n*gga you in here projecting. Real n*ggas not concern about what the next n*gga like nor or we on here focusing 24/7 with every comment focusing on a woman that according to you looks "manly".

Your telling on yourself cuz and it shows.

Btw all them insults wouldn't work on me and the entire "dirty dozen" "ribbing" "roasting or whatever else mutafu*kas is calling it nowadays is some clown, field sh*t (afterall that's were the whole playing the dozens originate). So exactly how woke are you?

But truthfully you have nothing to contribute but also the biggest commenter in a thread on an artist you deemed irrelevant

yall young dudes on this site are funny
100%

5 days ago '18        #53
Passport 
space
space
space
Props total: 942 942  Slaps total: 410 410
 Stupid Fresh said
The charges for pimping will railroad you
People shouldn’t pimp it’s a setup
Even if you have a willing girl it gets spun on you
she said she did it because she thought things couldn’t get worse?
Sad story but I seen too many willing girls flip on a pimp and get him caught up in kidnapping/attempted this and that 10-15
Aww boo hoo

Most pimps are scumbags anyway and one of the biggest examples of “when a good girls gone she gone forever”

We all know there are foul girls out there. A lot of times these chicks robbing and setting up dudes either do so from the direction of a pimp or learned and got indoctrinated into doing so because of a pimp

Bottom line that’s a fact. Pimps have no purpose. All this sh*t happening now to those dirtbags is their karma it took way too long

You talk about girls that “flip” on them but not pimps that would have dudes set up and robbed

Pimps that shot and k*lled tricks

Pimps that abused and r*ped underage girls

I hope all this recent anti trafficking movement has them go to the capital of pimping in California

You can boo hoo about girls that flip on them as much as possible. It’s about time these losers get off the street and actually get a real talent
+2   

5 days ago '13        #54
Mr K 
space
space
Props total: 5866 5 K  Slaps total: 825 825
 UghhFan said
Nah pu**y n*gga you in here projecting. Real n*ggas not concern about what the next n*gga like NOR or we on here focusing 24/7 with every comment focusing on a woman that according to you looks "manly".

Your telling on yourself cuz and it shows.

Btw all them insults wouldn't work on me and the entire "dirty dozen" "ribbing" "roasting or whatever else mutafu*kas is calling it nowadays is some clown, field sh*t (afterall that's were the whole playing the dozens originate). So exactly how WOke are you?

But truthfully you have nothing to contribute but also the biggest commenter in a thread on an artist you deemed irrelevant

Yall young dudes on this site are funny
DAMN sis somebody emotional you wrote a page. Dumbass you don't even know what psychological projection means. YOU TELLING ON YOURSELF

You can be a n*gga all you want, you sound like one of those I wanna be smart but im a dumb n*gga lol.

Sis she masculine she's not feminine.. wtf are you on?You talking about some she's manly to me. Just go ahead and smoke and drink and put yo skirt back on and keep it moving young thug

5 days ago '11        #55
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
Props total: 11643 11 K  Slaps total: 1392 1 K
 Mystic said

Riding round with them rapists
Ridin' with big d*cks, you cant escape it
Our d*ck talk for us it say "Hi can we r*pe ya?"
Mask on so at the station ''i ain't seen em''
No condom on my d*ck I'm raping em
Usually you are a solid poster, this ain't it.

Take a nap, fam. Get some sleep.
+3   

5 days ago '14        #56
OCT DION 
space
space
Props total: 22045 22 K  Slaps total: 2404 2 K
 Stupid Fresh said
The charges for pimping will railroad you
People shouldn’t pimp it’s a setup
Even if you have a willing girl it gets spun on you
she said she did it because she thought things couldn’t get worse?
Sad story but I seen too many willing girls flip on a pimp and get him caught up in kidnapping/attempted this and that 10-15
Happened to my cousin. It was his main bi*ch, he used to bring her over for thanksgiving and everything. Then she flipped on him. Looked at the TV one night and saw him on the news.

He was also posting pictures of himself cooking crack on MySpace so that likely ain't help.
+4   

5 days ago '13        #57
Mr K 
space
space
 BornInvincible said
100%
bi*ch you can get it too. Why dont you and that hoe look up what psychological projection means. Don't be on the sidelines like a cheerleading bi*ch, if you got a problem say something to me. Y'all so feminine y'all move in packs and cheerlead lol.

5 days ago '19        #58
SirChicoDusty 
space
space
space
Props total: 137 137  Slaps total: 10 10
Not surprised his mom live in one of the most expensive condos in Buckhead.

5 days ago '16        #59
space
space
 Mr K said
DAMN sis somebody emotional you wrote a page. Dumbass you don't even know what psychological projection means. YOU TELLING ON YOURSELF

You can be a n*gga all you want, you sound like one of those I wanna be smart but im a dumb n*gga lol.

Sis she masculine she's not feminine.. wtf are you on?You talking about some she's manly to me. Just go ahead and smoke and drink and put yo skirt back on and keep it moving young thug
You sadly just prove that dude point with your post.
+2   

5 days ago '07        #60
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
space
space
Props total: 114505 114 K  Slaps total: 12053 12 K
 Mystic said
Soundes less gay when i typed it out
+2   

5 days ago '16        #61
space
space
 Mr K said
bi*ch you can get it too. Why dont you and that hoe look up what psychological projection means. Don't be on the sidelines like a cheerleading bi*ch, if you got a problem say something to me. Y'all so feminine y'all move in packs and cheerlead lol.
fu*k out here. n*gga Google some sh*t and think he doing something. Cats in here focusing on the pimp /304 claim and you in here talking about what that n*gga momma look like. Who the fu*k cares???
+2   

5 days ago '12        #62
space
space
 Mr K said

You arguing just to argue and further proved my point. Smh
+1   

5 days ago '13        #63
Mr K 
space
space
 BornInvincible said
You sadly just prove that dude point with your post.
If you smart dummies had comprehension skills you would go back and read. He Keeps repeating I don't know who this guy is and if you guys could read I've already stated why I used the who gif. But naw that's too challenging

And tell me his mother isn't masculine. If you think his mother is feminine then I know what type of s*xuality you are

5 days ago '17        #64
BLACK FIST 
space
space
Props total: 29856 29 K  Slaps total: 3334 3 K
 zone3cp said
The hood in me still wants to hit mama cash out.

+3   

5 days ago '13        #65
Mr K 
space
space
 UghhFan said
You arguing just to argue and further proved my point. Smh
I'm not arguing you the one making pages sis. I told you to keep it moving. I proved you wrong already. Now just go keep it moving

5 days ago '13        #66
Mr K 
space
space
 BornInvincible said
fu*k out here. n*gga Google some sh*t and think he doing something. Cats in here focusing on the pimp /304 claim and you in here talking about what that n*gga momma look like. Who the fu*k cares???
Evidently y'all smart dummies care and you smart dummies are using terms you don't even know what it is, And yall mad at me for pointing it out

5 days ago '12        #67
space
space
 Mr K said
If you smart dummies had comprehension skills you would go back and read. He Keeps repeating I don't know who this guy is and if you guys could read I've already stated why I used the who gif. But naw that's too challenging

And tell me his mother isn't masculine. If you think his mother is feminine then I know what type of s*xuality you are
Bruh it's clearly you who have a problem getting the main idea and lack comprehension and lack the ability to Google. Talking about who.

And like I said I'm not concerned with what the next muthafu*ka like. If he likes fake a*s and t*tties that him. That's that schoolboy sh*t
+1   

5 days ago '13        #68
Mr K 
space
space
 UghhFan said
Bruh it's clearly you who have a problem getting the main idea and lack comprehension and lack the ability to Google. Talking about who.

And like I said I'm not concerned with what the next muthafu*ka like. If he likes fake a*s and t*tties that him. That's that schoolboy sh*t
You not concerned with the next but you keep messaging me????

Stop using big words and terms that you don't actually know what it means

Last edited by Mr K; 12-02-2019 at 02:34 PM..

5 days ago '16        #69
space
space
 Mr K said
Evidently y'all smart dummies care and you smart dummies are using terms you don't even know what it is, And yall mad at me for pointing it out
304= hoe
16 = pimp

But you're what is considered an L7

+2   

5 days ago '15        #70
Sleezymcman 
space
space
space
Props total: 2385 2 K  Slaps total: 632 632
I was pimpin for 8 years. And no time did I ever hear about pimps locking bi*ches up pointing guns to their head and making them bust dates. That sh*t don’t add up. Cus the clientele is coming from websites where you post your hoe. So any trick that comes in can easily just tell the trick to call the police. Or while setting up the date she can just call 911. Pimps don’t just have tricks lined up like yea I got this bi*ch for you 100 bucks. But hey don’t let her use the phone. Don’t make sense. I do know of situations where the pimp beating the hoe a*s doing crazy sh*t to her cutting her and sh*t just to put fear in the bi*ch so she won’t leave. Which is lowlife pimpin/ gorilla pimp. But that only get you so far. Cus the bi*ch gone call the police. Basically this sh*t sound fake af. He probably cheated on the hoe. She got mad and called the police and lied.
+4   

5 days ago '13        #71
Mr K 
space
space
 BornInvincible said
304= hoe
16 = pimp

But you're what is considered an L7

And you will be considered a stan
A bi*ch concerned with men affairs.
I'm starting to think you got two accounts with your corny a*s

5 days ago '16        #72
space
space
 Mr K said
And you will be considered a stan
A bi*ch concerned with men affairs
boy said men affairs. As if hes a man in the equation

5 days ago '13        #73
Mr K 
space
space
 BornInvincible said
boy said men affairs. As if hes a man in the equation

Yeah that was some corny a*s sh*t. Especially coming from a bi*ch who jumping in like a cheerleader.That's yo come back? Okay

5 days ago '16        #74
space
space
 Sleezymcman said
I was pimpin for 8 years. And no time did I ever hear about pimps locking bi*ches up pointing guns to their head and making them bust dates. That sh*t don’t add up. Cus the clientele is coming from websites where you post your hoe. So any trick that comes in can easily just tell the trick to call the police. Or while setting up the date she can just call 911. Pimps don’t just have tricks lined up like yea I got this bi*ch for you 100 bucks. But hey don’t let her use the phone. Don’t make sense. I do know of situations where the pimp beating the hoe a*s doing crazy sh*t to her cutting her and sh*t just to put fear in the bi*ch so she won’t leave. Which is lowlife pimpin/ gorilla pimp. But that only get you so far. Cus the bi*ch gone call the police. Basically this sh*t sound fake af. He probably cheated on the hoe. She got mad and called the police and lied.
Sometimes all it takes as a mad female.

The thing though is pimps gotta stop with them #rhpgo #rpgo hastags.

That's part of the reason ivy league got caught up.
+1   

5 days ago '16        #75
space
space
 Mr K said

Yeah that was some corny a*s sh*t. Especially coming from a bi*ch who jumping in like a cheerleader.That's yo come back? Okay
Brother will you please SHUT THE fu*k UP?
GODDAMN
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  38
Image(s) inside NBA Youngboy TBG War UPDATE:
74 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+52online now  31
Image(s) inside Mandela Effect Examples
232 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  23
Eminem drops a track detailing how he fu-ked Mariah, and Nick Cannon heated &#..
195 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+151online now  20
Rappers who turned out a whole lot differently than they started
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy