The 1st time LeBron gets a good coach and a superstar in his prime...

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+173  33
207 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '18        #126
BernieDaGoat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 9603 9 K  Slaps total: 5829 5 K
 Wondah_Woman said
We'll see when the time comes. Pat the Don is still widely credited for that success.
doesnt matter spo was the coach and will 100%make the hof.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #127
Kingz2 
space
space
space
Props total: 17155 17 K  Slaps total: 2389 2 K
 AmillionMo said
Naw bro. He was injured since college! What made him great was you couldn't tell u less you already knew. He woulda been Kobe status without getting his meniscus removed in college when they cut the knee all ugly and sh*t.
He was injured since college? So if he was injured since college how come you listed injuries as to why he was out of his prime while he was in the nba?

2 weeks ago '13        #128
BLACK MAMBA 
space
space
Props total: 5916 5 K  Slaps total: 2171 2 K
 philly337 said
Pippen was good...the difference is yall make it out that Jordan needed him or make absurd comments like hes better than wade. He was good...hes not top 50 all time like they have him. If he had his own squad his whole career he would have averaged 18 points 8 rebounds, 6 a*sists, 2 steals very solid with 1-2 years of a pretty great year...but not some elite top 20 all time like yall try to make it. We seen him when Mike was out...although people clamor for the first year they forget all about the second when they were hovering at .500, they were in turmoil and he wanted traded till Mike came back.
Scottie Pippen was the best small forward of the 90s

what crack are you smoking

n*gga caught more bodies than Jordan

2 weeks ago '05        #129
Wondah_Woman 
space
space
Props total: 13145 13 K  Slaps total: 1459 1 K
 BernieDaGoat said
doesnt matter spo was the coach and will 100%make the hof.
You don’t know that and I don’t know that, so like I said, we will see.

2 weeks ago '18        #130
BernieDaGoat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 9603 9 K  Slaps total: 5829 5 K
 Wondah_Woman said
You don’t know that and I don’t know that, so like I said, we will see.
How many coaches with 2 rings arent in the hof?

Hes also already climbing the wins list and considering how young he is, he will get up there.

So, yes I do know hes going to the HOF.

2 weeks ago '15        #131
AmillionMo  OP
space
space
Props total: 10458 10 K  Slaps total: 3611 3 K
 Kingz2 said
He was injured since college? So if he was injured since college how come you listed injuries as to why he was out of his prime while he was in the nba?
More knee injuries fam.

2 weeks ago '19        #132
Lord Vermelho 
space
space
space
Props total: 1598 1 K  Slaps total: 806 806
 faceoffizhere said
This was the narrative last year til Bron got hurt then the west was tough again lol. Sad how rhetoric changes when yall most hated goes west.
No it wasn't. The narrative was that they were "4th place when lebron was playing" but Houston wasn't a playoff team, the Clippers were the 1st seed at that time as well but nope, its LA was # 4. The way the season ended was very different than that 4th place talk that happened before new years where just like this year, people were trying to say who the MVP was after 4 games and sh*t. Like wait till MLK day is over before the crazy talk damn lmao. I'm not accusing you of doing so, but you can't deny that 4th place bullsh*t being brought up all the time.

He broke down playing in a real conference. His body couldn't handle it. He didn't last a season in the West. In the East he would have been anywhere from seeds 1-4 before christmas. No coasting. Now the superteam sh*t is back and now he pumping his chest out again.

2 weeks ago '09        #133
faceoffizhere 
space
space
Props total: 1392 1 K  Slaps total: 335 335
 Lord Vermelho said
No it wasn't. The narrative was that they were "4th place when lebron was playing" but Houston wasn't a playoff team, the Clippers were the 1st seed at that time as well but nope, its LA was # 4. The way the season ended was very different than that 4th place talk that happened before new years where just like this year, people were trying to say who the MVP was after 4 games and sh*t. Like wait till MLK day is over before the crazy talk damn lmao. I'm not accusing you of doing so, but you can't deny that 4th place bullsh*t being brought up all the time.

He broke down playing in a real conference. His body couldn't handle it. He didn't last a season in the West. In the East he would have been anywhere from seeds 1-4 before christmas. No coasting. Now the superteam sh*t is back and now he pumping his chest out again.

So you telling me nobody on here said the east was stronger than the west last year when the lakers started winning? Once he went down is in when people started saying West was tough again
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #134
MakaveliToDon91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 21979 21 K  Slaps total: 6643 6 K
 Lord Vermelho said

Everything this fool says is wrong

His body could handle 8 straight finals trips but broke down from playing in the west? Thats your theory?

I know noone respects a word u say in real life. Full on fu*king clown

2 weeks ago '19        #135
Lord Vermelho 
space
space
space
Props total: 1598 1 K  Slaps total: 806 806
 faceoffizhere said
So you telling me nobody on here said the east was stronger than the west last year when the lakers started winning? Once he went down is in when people started saying West was tough again
Some idiots most certainly claimed the east was stronger, and outside of Toronto and Milwaukee, it was the same sh*t as you saw. The East may have been more interesting, but it wasn't stronger. Not at all. The east has not had a serious candidate for MVP outside of Giannis since the superteam sh*t began. There's a whole lot of context and evidence that can show how weak the east has been in general overall since the early 2000s but thats a rabbit hole and we shouldn't go down that in here. Think of the most recent NBA MVPs and superstar, high caliber players and you'll conclude the West has/had more(this can very based on injuries to top tier players by season, but overall, the West shat on the East. This year is bad for the West. NO KD, Curry, Harden + Russ on the same team, AD + LeParasite on the same team, etc) and powerhouses in the west are no longer. Spurs are dead in the water, Dallas is meh, there's no level of consistent work with the current teams outside of both LA teams to make you trust them and that's just based on roster makeup, not consistency of output.

Both conferences actually got weaker. And somebody has to fill the void in the east. On Paper the west is weaker but still better than the east on paper, but paper doesn't account for the injuries this season.

I propped you by the way just for basic civility, I'm not about to do no rara sh*t. That Turkey still hittin, ima need about two weeks to get back on LeFungus stans a*ses like I used to

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Tom Hardy Shares VENOM 2 Set Photos
20 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+142online now  11
Memorable pictures from this decade
227 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Best SNL Skits Of The Decade?
16 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+42online now  6
Video inside The song in Chicago that really started it all.
44 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy