The 1st time LeBron gets a good coach and a superstar in his prime...

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
37 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 week ago '19        #51
Elvis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 4620 4 K  Slaps total: 2762 2 K
 honda said
2011 Wade wasn't prime Wade? Wade wasn't putting up the same stats as LeBron in the regular season and carrying him in the Finals?
Imagine if Bron had Wade as long as MJ had Pippen and Phil. I think that's what's important to focus on. If you would have swapped mj and Bron, how many rings do you think Bron would have?

I'm hoping that you're not a troll and will answer seriously
+2   

1 week ago '06        #52
philly337 
space
space
Props total: 24420 24 K  Slaps total: 6117 6 K
 AmillionMo said
Dudes slapping my post but can't show me facts to dispell anything I'm saying. The facts are what I've said in my post and it's showing!
Hiw about the fact that wade, Bosh, love and kyrie were all in their prime?

The year before going to Miami wade and bosh wer 2nd and 4th in PER.

The year before going back to Cleveland love and kyrie was 4th and 18th in Per (and although kyrie was 18th he was 3rd amount point guards behind Paul and westbrook)

1 week ago '15        #53
AmillionMo  OP
space
space
Props total: 10450 10 K  Slaps total: 3607 3 K
Think about this people:
Tyrone Lue went to the finals 3x under Lebron and is now an a*sistant coach
David Blatt went once and is now unemployed
Spoelstra went 4x and haven't sniffed the finals since
Mike Brown went once and haven't sniffed sh*t afterwards, not even with Kobe. Think about this now...
Champion coaches since LeBron been in the league that Bron didn't play for:
Nick Nurse
Steve Kerr
Greg Popavich
Rick Carlisle
Phil Jackson
Pat Riley...

That sh*t is INSANE! This mane literally went up against the best team ever, best team ever a*sembled, best coach ever, a team that beat the 2x defending champs, played against a top 10 player 3x, another top 10 player 3x, that greatest coach 3x, 2 of the greatest shooter ever 3x. Let's really talk about this sh*t!

Y'all wanna bring up the MJ sh*t, which I ain't tryna do but y'all gotta understand he had Dean Smith AND Phil Jackson. How good of coaching does any nicca need. Lmao. That's great for him! This nicca also had the 2nd greatest team EVER, a top 10 player at the time in Scottie Pippen and damn near the greatest rebounder EVER! No other team was close to comparing if we think about it. Y'all niccas run LeBron ragged for what he has had, imagine if y'all knew he had 2 HOF coaches, a top 10 greatest player his whole career when no other team had more than 1 great player, added the greatest rebounder ever when everyone else only had 2 great players, and the greatest team ever at the time. Y'all woulda let the mane HAVE it if he had just 1 of what I named!
+1   

1 week ago '06        #54
philly337 
space
space
 Elvis said
Imagine if Bron had Wade as long as MJ had Pippen and Phil. I think that's what's important to focus on. If you would have swapped mj and Bron, how many rings do you think Bron would have?

I'm hoping that you're not a troll and will answer seriously
The difference is wade was an all time great without bron and pippen has been overrated to bring mj down. When pippen went on his own he dodnt do sh*t. He had one decent year when Jordan retired, bounced in second round, was about to miss playoffs the next year, didnt do sh*t in Portland or Houston. In the 6-7 years without Mike he averaged like 15 points (if that)...I love pip but damn yall overrate this fu*kin guy like sh*t.

1 week ago '06        #55
philly337 
space
space
 AmillionMo said
Think about this people:
Tyrone Lue went to the finals 3x under Lebron and is now an a*sistant coach
David Blatt went once and is now unemployed
Spoelstra went 4x and haven't sniffed the finals since
Mike Brown went once and haven't sniffed sh*t afterwards, not even with Kobe. Think about this now...
Champion coaches since LeBron been in the league that Bron didn't play for:
Nick Nurse
Steve Kerr
Greg Popavich
Rick Carlisle
Phil Jackson
Pat Riley...

That sh*t is INSANE! This mane literally went up against the best team ever, best team ever a*sembled, best coach ever, a team that beat the 2x defending champs, played against a top 10 player 3x, another top 10 player 3x, that greatest coach 3x, 2 of the greatest shooter ever 3x. Let's really talk about this sh*t!

Y'all wanna bring up the MJ sh*t, which I ain't tryna do but y'all gotta understand he had Dean Smith AND Phil Jackson. How good of coaching does any nicca need. Lmao. That's great for him! This nicca also had the 2nd greatest team EVER, a top 10 player at the time in Scottie Pippen and damn near the greatest rebounder EVER! No other team was close to comparing if we think about it. Y'all niccas run LeBron ragged for what he has had, imagine if y'all knew he had 2 HOF coaches, a top 10 greatest player his whole career when no other team had more than 1 great player, added the greatest rebounder ever when everyone else only had 2 great players, and the greatest team ever at the time. Y'all woulda let the mane HAVE it if he had just 1 of what I named!
He had almost all and then some you dumb fu*k. Other than coaching every bron chip has been won with super teams and supporting cast 10 times better than what Mike had

1 week ago '15        #56
AmillionMo  OP
space
space
 philly337 said
Hiw about the fact that wade, Bosh, love and kyrie were all in their prime?

The year before going to Miami wade and bosh wer 2nd and 4th in PER.

The year before going back to Cleveland love and kyrie was 4th and 18th in Per (and although kyrie was 18th he was 3rd amount point guards behind Paul and westbrook)

Bruh, how is that a fact? Please explain...the folk you named were in their prime and Bron came through and took their powers like he a Monstar? Oh, I get it now! That's why he still playing at a top level and everyone else never reached the pinnacle again after him. I get it! Talk about the year before LeBron came, that's cool. What about the YEARS AFTER he left. Spit me them numbers bruh. What's them PERs fam?
+1   

1 week ago '19        #57
space
space
 philly337 said
The difference is wade was an all time great without bron and pippen has been overrated to bring mj down. When pippen went on his own he dodnt do sh*t. He had one decent year when Jordan retired, bounced in second round, was about to miss playoffs the next year, didnt do sh*t in Portland or Houston. In the 6-7 years without Mike he averaged like 15 points (if that)...I love pip but damn yall overrate this fu*kin guy like sh*t.
After the bulls he was done. I'm talking about Pippen during the bulls years.

Overrated? Lmao

Let me finish these happy hour drinks. First time ever someone legit triggered me

I'll be back lol
+2   

1 week ago '15        #58
AmillionMo  OP
space
space
 philly337 said
He had almost all and then some you dumb fu*k. Other than coaching every bron chip has been won with super teams and supporting cast 10 times better than what Mike had
Y'all niccas be acting like the receipts ain't actually available! He almost had all and then some? Please explain! PLEASE! you already fu*ked up by saying 'OTHER THAN COACHING' lmao! Let me shut you the fu*k up real fast, answer me this...WHICH LEBRON TEAM COULD BEAT THE '96 BULLS? In your own opinion, not fact based, I just want your opinion. Please share...

1 week ago '06        #59
philly337 
space
space
 AmillionMo said
Bruh, how is that a fact? Please explain...the folk you named were in their prime and Bron came through and took their powers like he a Monstar? Oh, I get it now! That's why he still playing at a top level and everyone else never reached the pinnacle again after him. I get it! Talk about the year before LeBron came, that's cool. What about the YEARS AFTER he left. Spit me them numbers bruh. What's them PERs fam?
What the fu*k you mean the years after? Lol...you act like sacrifices dont have to be made when 3 superstars team up lol. This ain't NBA 3knyou dumb fu*k...somebody had to be ball dominate. They tried to split at first with wade and bron and they were losing. Wade made the decision to let bron take over for the better of the team (this is on record and out of wade own mouth at the time)

These guys

1 week ago '06        #60
philly337 
space
space
 AmillionMo said
Y'all niccas be acting like the receipts ain't actually available! He almost had all and then some? Please explain! PLEASE! you already fu*ked up by saying 'OTHER THAN COACHING' lmao! Let me shut you the fu*k up real fast, answer me this...WHICH LEBRON TEAM COULD BEAT THE '96 BULLS? In your own opinion, not fact based, I just want your opinion. Please share...

And I've already shown the receipts. You cant show me 2 guys teamed up with that were top 5 in per without him. Cant do it. But I can show that for bronny

Lebron could never beat "jordan"

Lebron would have mopped the floor with the bulls the years they didnt have mike or any team Mike was on without mike

1 week ago '06        #61
philly337 
space
space
 Elvis said

Overrated? Lmao

Let me finish these happy hour drinks. First time ever someone legit triggered me

I'll be back lol
Again he was overrated playing with Mike. Yall act like he was on Wade's level or something. So he just dropped off at 33 right when Mike retired huh? First year with rockets after Mike averaged 15 ppg...then went to Portland and was averaging 10-13. Guy was great player but he would not be top 50 all time with Mike. He would have averaged 15 ppg for his career (sh*t the 2 years without mike in his prime only averaged 20)

1 week ago '17        #62
Kingz2 
space
space
space
Props total: 17107 17 K  Slaps total: 2384 2 K
 AmillionMo said
Da fuq u talking about? I said they shouldntve been favored because of the things is said. I never said that about Wade at all.
So you didnít say first time a superstar in his prime itís right in your title
+1   

1 week ago '05        #63
projectd06 
space
space
Props total: 15974 15 K  Slaps total: 4519 4 K
Lebron we get it, you're good, tell your people to shut the fu*k up already.

1 week ago '15        #64
AmillionMo  OP
space
space
 philly337 said
 Elvis said

Overrated? Lmao

I'll be back lol
Let me get em fam...
Wade was an all time great without Bron? Cool, I'll go with that but why you say? Cause he won a chip with SHAQ? or because he was 1st team all NBA and 1st team all D? I love Wade...2x all NBA 1st team. 2x all D 2nd team

Pippen? This nicca was 5th pick out of CENTRAL ARKANSAS!! the nicca had to be cold. CENTRAL ARKANSAS!!!!!! let's see...3x 1st team all NBA, 8x all D 1ST TEAM!!!!

You literally try to underrate Pip to pump MJ up, like his team didn't lost 2 more games and almost make it to the finals WITHOUT MJ. Come on fam. Who else you know who was an athletic 6'7 defender who could pass, dribble and shoot? Please name them...MJ, Clyde, Dominique annnnddddd, NOBODY! You ain't gonna mention the back injuries he suffered from either aye? He was honestly done after 98 he still chugged on. He played only 44 games in 98. Also, after 98, he never shot over 12 fga per game ever again when he was shooting 16 a game previously. Now, look at his asts, rebounds, and steals and holla at me.
+2   

1 week ago '15        #65
AmillionMo  OP
space
space
 philly337 said
What the fu*k you mean the years after? Lol...you act like sacrifices dont have to be made when 3 superstars team up lol. This ain't NBA 3knyou dumb fu*k...somebody had to be ball dominate. They tried to split at first with wade and bron and they were losing. Wade made the decision to let bron take over for the better of the team (this is on record and out of wade own mouth at the time)

These guys
Bro, WHO THE fu*k ARE YOU? real question, did you pass reading class my guy? Read it again, nawll, I'll tell you again. I clearly said, "AFTER LEBRON LEFT!"

1 week ago '06        #66
philly337 
space
space
 AmillionMo said
Let me get em fam...
Wade was an all time great without Bron? Cool, I'll go with that but why you say? Cause he won a chip with SHAQ? or because he was 1st team all NBA and 1st team all D? I love Wade...2x all NBA 1st team. 2x all D 2nd team

Pippen? This nicca was 5th pick out of CENTRAL ARKANSAS!! the nicca had to be cold. CENTRAL ARKANSAS!!!!!! let's see...3x 1st team all NBA, 8x all D 1ST TEAM!!!!

You literally try to underrate Pip to pump MJ up, like his team didn't lost 2 more games and almost make it to the finals WITHOUT MJ. Come on fam. Who else you know who was an athletic 6'7 defender who could pass, dribble and shoot? Please name them...MJ, Clyde, Dominique annnnddddd, NOBODY! You ain't gonna mention the back injuries he suffered from either aye? He was honestly done after 98 he still chugged on. He played only 44 games in 98. Also, after 98, he never shot over 12 fga per game ever again when he was shooting 16 a game previously. Now, look at his asts, rebounds, and steals and holla at me.
I say wade because he was the tip shooting guard in the league and in debate for 2nd/3rd greatest ever. The guy was robbed a fu*kin mvp lol...mvppppp. he also won a scoring title...whatever you talking about right now

As for pip all ur telling me is what ifs...he won 2 games less with adding kukoc and Kerr and was bounced in the second round. Then they added a top guy in Harper and was about to miss the playoffs until Mike retired and went 13-4.

They won 3 chips before Mike and 3 after...the 2 years without him they had one decent year and one mediocre year. Also when he missed half the games in 98 they went 26-12 without him

Nobody is saying pippen was good or wasnt a key part but he was not on Wade's level...no way no how. Pippen was never winning mvp, was never winning a scoring title and was never winning a chip without mike

1 week ago '15        #67
AmillionMo  OP
space
space
 philly337 said
And I've already shown the receipts. You cant show me 2 guys teamed up with that were top 5 in per without him. Cant do it. But I can show that for bronny

Lebron could never beat "jordan"

Lebron would have mopped the floor with the bulls the years they didnt have mike or any team Mike was on without mike
Reading this sh*t was hard. Please revise and make it readable

1 week ago '19        #68
space
space
 philly337 said
Again he was overrated playing with Mike. Yall act like he was on Wade's level or something. So he just dropped off at 33 right when Mike retired huh? First year with rockets after Mike averaged 15 ppg...then went to Portland and was averaging 10-13. Guy was great player but he would not be top 50 all time with Mike. He would have averaged 15 ppg for his career (sh*t the 2 years without mike in his prime only averaged 20)
I'm trying my hardest to not look at my phone. I'm not in the right state of mind for this. BUT! Pippen was out there SHUTTING DOWN Magic! That's the type of player he was. Your level of importance doesn't always show up on the stat sheet.
+1   

1 week ago '19        #69
space
space
 AmillionMo said
Let me get em fam...

Thank you!
+1   

1 week ago '06        #70
philly337 
space
space
 AmillionMo said
Bro, WHO THE fu*k ARE YOU? real question, did you pass reading class my guy? Read it again, nawll, I'll tell you again. I clearly said, "AFTER LEBRON LEFT!"
That's even more fu*kin retarded...wade was at the end the last year and Bosh was dealing with a life threatening injury

It's why lebron bailed...once they werent at the top of their prime he couldnt win sh*t and went to build another super team.

Once he saw theybcouldnt beat golden state he left Cleveland to build another super team

Ur whole thread is this is the first time hes had a top player in his prime and thats laughable. Hes had 5 top players on 3 different teams in the prime of their career

1 week ago '06        #71
philly337 
space
space
 AmillionMo said
Reading this sh*t was hard. Please revise and make it readable
Go to English class for the bruh. I'm typing on the phone and not proofreading cause ur dumbass cant decipher a word of there is a "v" hit by accident instead of a space bar ect...

We both know why though...you know what was said. Not hard at all to figure out

1 week ago '15        #72
AmillionMo  OP
space
space
 Kingz2 said
So you didnít say first time a superstar in his prime itís right in your title
Serious question...WHAT THE fu*k IS WRONG WITH YALL NICCAS? Bro, in your statement, you mentioned superstar. In my title, I CLEARLY SAID SUPERSTAR IN HIS PPRRIIMMMMMEEEEEEE! Then, you come back and add prime like you didn't leave it out in your original comment. I ain't falling for that sh*t

1 week ago '06        #73
philly337 
space
space
 Elvis said
I'm trying my hardest to not look at my phone. I'm not in the right state of mind for this. BUT! Pippen was out there SHUTTING DOWN Magic! That's the type of player he was. Your level of importance doesn't always show up on the stat sheet.
You're right ur not in the right state of mind...he was not out there shutting down magic...that was Mike and thats a myth...and dont get sonned because I've proven it on here about 5 times now and can post every second of every game from the finals (which have in the past). Pippen guarded him basically one half of one game when Mike was in foul trouble...Jordan was guarding him 90% of that series

Also nobody is arguing his defensive prowess...Ron artest and Bruce Bowen were great defender who could guard anybody too....doesnt make them some top 10 all time player like you guys make it to be (dont let this go over ur head...nobody is saying artest or Bowen is as good as pip)

1 week ago '06        #74
philly337 
space
space
 AmillionMo said
Serious question...WHAT THE fu*k IS WRONG WITH YALL NICCAS? Bro, in your statement, you mentioned superstar. In my title, I CLEARLY SAID SUPERSTAR IN HIS PPRRIIMMMMMEEEEEEE! Then, you come back and add prime like you didn't leave it out in your original comment. I ain't falling for that sh*t
Were all saying the same fu*kin thing...wade, Bosh, Davis, love, kyrie were all superstars in their prime. These guys were all top 1-3 at their position in the NBA before joining lebron

1 week ago '15        #75
AmillionMo  OP
space
space
 philly337 said
I say wade because he was the tip shooting guard in the league and in debate for 2nd/3rd greatest ever. The guy was robbed a fu*kin mvp lol...mvppppp. he also won a scoring title...whatever you talking about right now

As for pip all ur telling me is what ifs...he won 2 games less with adding kukoc and Kerr and was bounced in the second round. Then they added a top guy in Harper and was about to miss the playoffs until Mike retired and went 13-4.

They won 3 chips before Mike and 3 after...the 2 years without him they had one decent year and one mediocre year. Also when he missed half the games in 98 they went 26-12 without him

Nobody is saying pippen was good or wasnt a key part but he was not on Wade's level...no way no how. Pippen was never winning mvp, was never winning a scoring title and was never winning a chip without mike
Waaaiiiitttt, you telling me I'm talking about a what if when you literally said a what if when talking about Wade shoulda won an MVP. Pippen shoulda won an MVP too. And shoulda beat NY if the ref didn't cheat! Top guy in Harper? You saying Pippen wasn't on Wade's level? Pippen was better than Wade fam! Wade could score more than Pip cause scoring wasn't Pip's thing. He never shot 18fga per game. Wade did it 6x and once was when he shot 22 fga. That's the 30ppg year. It is what it is though

Last edited by AmillionMo; 11-30-2019 at 05:55 PM..

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-41online now  12
Juice wrld sold his soul to the devil (with proof)
193 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Next Gen Launch Line-Up
43 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+18online now  9
Video inside Tow Truck Driver Making a Car Repo Goes Wrong in Memphis
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  3
Video inside What was the Greatest Plot Twist in TV history?
54 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy