T.O. just told Stephen A “Max seems blacker than you” on FirstTake

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 weeks ago '07        #426
sleep23rd 
space
space
Props total: 7658 7 K  Slaps total: 2970 2 K
 smokinthe420 said
100000% agree with you, wrong platform to air it out.. and he has came to TO defense.. I don’t know the behind the scenes or anything.. there are many different angles to come at it from..

nah, I was sayin it was the RIGHT platform to air it out.

That convo had to be had on that platform..
so many ppl watch that platform and a lot of our ppl FEEL the way TO feels.

Not to the degree of "Tounge & Cheek" i think they feel even more disappointed then TO...cause that term makes it seem like it's kind of a joke in the way he's sayin it...like I know ur black but ur acting like this, It's supposed to be a play on words a little..not figuratively to be taken in context but other ppl, cuase I know some in real life that really had a problem with SAS view to the point of TO...but not as playful possibly as TO meant it....he might've used that term to save face or he felt guilty..but...

yeah I respect the whole conversation cause SAS didn't let down...he was right...
they thought SAS was siding with the NFL but he was really siding for other black media members pushing for workouts for Cap behind closed doors...
so he was invested into the thing, it was like a slap in the face he felt so he said his points but his points was taken out of context...

But yeah...that convo was important cause I know ppl felt like he was talking to them while talkin to TO

3 weeks ago '14        #427
Greenghost2212 
space
space
Props total: 1987 1 K  Slaps total: 568 568
 Young Fab said
My post is about TO. n*gga no matter what Stephen A said in the past:

I as a black man would never down another black man just to big up a white man, no matter the circumstance, ESPECIALLY in front of millions of people live on national television.

n*gga if that black man talking dumb I'm gonna call it out no matter what color the other person is.
+2   

3 weeks ago '16        #428
throwup 
space
space
space
Props total: 312 312  Slaps total: 94 94
 HeyChico said
It’s the mentality that all black people have to think the same

Same mentality that all black people have to be Democrats... Conditioned to be sheep by entertainment and TV while the people preaching you the things you want to hear on tv is actually living a different lifestyle than what they’re preaching

Like wtf is the definition of blackness?

Is it this?

Don't forget Democrats also created kkk and Margaret Singer founder of planned parenthood use to speak at kkk rally's to drum up support and capital by tell can eliminate black race from being majority

3 weeks ago '10        #429
smokinthe420 
space
space
Props total: 11227 11 K  Slaps total: 5038 5 K
 sleep23rd said
nah, I was sayin it was the RIGHT platform to air it out.

That convo had to be had on that platform..
so many ppl watch that platform and a lot of our ppl FEEL the way TO feels.

Not to the degree of "Tounge & Cheek" i think they feel even more disappointed then TO...cause that term makes it seem like it's kind of a joke in the way he's sayin it...like I know ur black but ur acting like this, It's supposed to be a play on words a little..not figuratively to be taken in context but other ppl, cuase I know some in real life that really had a problem with SAS view to the point of TO...but not as playful possibly as TO meant it....he might've used that term to save face or he felt guilty..but...

yeah I respect the whole conversation cause SAS didn't let down...he was right...
they thought SAS was siding with the NFL but he was really siding for other black media members pushing for workouts for Cap behind closed doors...
so he was invested into the thing, it was like a slap in the face he felt so he said his points but his points was taken out of context...

But yeah...that convo was important cause I know ppl felt like he was talking to them while talkin to TO

And that’s what I was trying to get out when TO said that the streets or on the streets he didn’t mean that he’s from the street he just said what everybody was trying to say for the long time the streets are talking and that’s what they are saying
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #430
Young Fab 
space
space
Props total: 23965 23 K  Slaps total: 8178 8 K
 dtdroid said
Does that statement sound racist to you yet?

I don't care watchu white boys have to say bout nothin so fu*k whether that's racist or not

3 weeks ago '04        #431
Young Fab 
space
space
 215Philly said
This the most ignorant sh*t I read this week, congrats.
Thanks white boy

3 weeks ago '04        #432
Young Fab 
space
space
 Greenghost2212 said
n*gga if that black man talking dumb I'm gonna call it out no matter what color the other person is.
Fine, I never said don't call it out.

What I said, for the 4th or 5th time cause obviously you n*ggas is hard of comprehension, I am not goin to down another black man just to big up a white man, I'm never gon do it.

That's me, if you feel differently then hey, do you. No judgement.

3 weeks ago '13        #433
dtdroid 
space
space
Props total: 45945 45 K  Slaps total: 47897 47 K
SB .610 #42 (0)
 Young Fab said
I don't care watchu white boys have to say bout nothin so fu*k whether that's racist or not
Well yeah, that's definitely racist. That much is beyond any question.

And I can plainly see that you don't care to not be perceived as a racist, since you seem to go out of your way to say blatantly racist sh*t multiple times in this thread. I guess you think it's ok to be a racist if you're black, when reality suggests that it's not, in fact, ok to be a racist of any color. I mean, that's kind of the whole principle of rejecting racism, isn't it? That hating someone on the basis of the color of their skin is wrong?

It must come as a disappointment to you that you aren't any better than any of these "white boys" you seem to revolve your hypocritical, hate-filled lifestyle around. Or at least it would, if your dumb a*s was capable of appreciating the irony of it all.

3 weeks ago '07        #434
Rico23 
space
space
Props total: 22436 22 K  Slaps total: 2344 2 K
 dtdroid said

And I can plainly see that you don't care to not be perceived as a racist, since you seem to go out of your way to say blatantly racist sh*t multiple times in this thread. I guess you think it's ok to be a racist if you're black, when reality suggests that it's not, in fact, ok to be a racist of any color. I mean, that's kind of the whole principle of rejecting racism, isn't it? That hating someone on the basis of the color of their skin is wrong?

It must come as a disappointment to you that you aren't any better than any of these "white boys" you seem to revolve your hypocritical, hate-filled lifestyle around. Or at least it would, if your dumb a*s was capable of appreciating the irony of it all.

3 weeks ago '04        #435
Young Fab 
space
space
 dtdroid said

White boy....... enjoy your day.
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #436
smokinthe420 
space
space
Props total: 11227 11 K  Slaps total: 5038 5 K
Stephen a still hurt from this episode

2 weeks ago '19        #437
Read1bookaweek 
space
space
space
Props total: 4037 4 K  Slaps total: 938 938
 dtdroid said

I dont care if you hate me. But when your hate leads you to murder, criminalize and extort black people, THEN, we have a problem.

Show me where black racists in power have criminalized white culture or murdered whites en masse without cause. Go ahead, ill wait

2 weeks ago '19        #438
Read1bookaweek 
space
space
space
Props total: 4037 4 K  Slaps total: 938 938
 Young Fab said
Fine, I never said don't call it out.

What I said, for the 4th or 5th time cause obviously you n*ggas is hard of comprehension, I am not goin to down another black man just to big up a white man, I'm never gon do it.

That's me, if you feel differently then hey, do you. No judgement.
I get what youre saying. I would have just said "Max relates to the black struggle, more than you do Stephen" .

I think thats being honest without explicitly questioning his black card

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Tom Hardy Shares VENOM 2 Set Photos
20 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+42online now  10
Video inside The song in Chicago that really started it all.
44 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+142online now  10
Memorable pictures from this decade
225 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+40online now  9
Image(s) inside Most Powerful Weapons In The Marvel Universe, Ranked By Destructive Fo..
96 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy