Detroit Pistons (8-13) vs Milwaukee Bucks (18-3) | 7:00 EST | Game Thread

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
24 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '07        #26
BallDontLie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
Props total: 33184 33 K  Slaps total: 5489 5 K
 GrezyNclean said
You REALLY THINK that's going to continue into the entire season? This team ain't built to win a ship but it's a solid bottom playoff team. As Philly proved, even if you have 70% of the team you need to make a run, TANK and get that last 30% in the next draft.

We got like 50%. Tank and get a high draft pick and now we're rolling. Imagine this team with another 2 a*sets that make us even better.
how do u know we're at 70 and only need 30? we need to be at full strength first to determine that...plus embiid, okafor and simmons were all top 3 picks, we can end up with the worst record in the league and i doubt the league even gives us a top 5

every team that has had a deep playoff run these last 5 years has been a great 3pt shooting team, sh*t the defending champs 2nd in that category right now

this shooting might not last and im not saying we are contenders either but we'd be stupid to ignore it and start losing games when thats basically what we been trying to achieve for past 8 years

tanking is a call that can be made anytime, if by end of January we're looking good then we should try to keep winning because it'll do wonders for luke and bruce...and if we're a*s even with all this space on the floor then trade drummond for picks and tank
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #27
jojothugadventu 
space
space
Props total: 3182 3 K  Slaps total: 479 479
Damn kennard is out ?
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #28
space
space
 jojothugadventu said
Damn kennard is out ?
Yea Svi starting for luke
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #29
Gamemusic 
space
space
Props total: 2172 2 K  Slaps total: 156 156
Would be dope if we could pull this win out somehow. I swear the Bucks are getting revenge on us for us beating them over and over in the playoffs when they had Michael Redd.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #30
jojothugadventu 
space
space
 BallDontLie said
Yea Svi starting for luke
bet Svi is money too
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #31
Bucks414  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 8189 8 K  Slaps total: 11148 11 K
Smh weed man ain’t come yet, better be here before half time so I can watch this game blunted

2 weeks ago '19        #32
space
space
 sedwards said
Cmon BG and A-Drum I need the Bucks to start tacking Lís

Heat coming for that 1st seed
Keep praying tranny

2 weeks ago '17        #33
LeG.O.A.T 
space
space
Props total: 53885 53 K  Slaps total: 39076 39 K
Only thing this team should be doing is losing every game. Trade Blake while we can I like him but he's going to get hurt again. Trade while he has value.

The goal should be getting a top 4 pick.

Wiseman
Edwards
Anthony
LaMelo

Pistons need of those 4.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #34
sedwards 
space
space
Props total: 12217 12 K  Slaps total: 4540 4 K
 Bucks414 said
Keep praying tranny
so now im a tranny

stop confusing me with your girl
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #35
sedwards 
space
space
Props total: 12217 12 K  Slaps total: 4540 4 K
 Bucks414 said
Smh weed man ainít come yet, better be here before half time so I can watch this game blunted
yall gon be down 20+ and the weed man aint gon hit you back
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #36
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 10952 10 K  Slaps total: 4264 4 K
So Giannis just got dunked on. If that was Lebron lol
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #37
Jdog168 
space
space
Props total: 8028 8 K  Slaps total: 193 193
Gianis got dunked on there
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #38
space
space

both lopez and giannis
+3   

2 weeks ago '19        #39
jojothugadventu 
space
space
Bucks a*s

2 weeks ago '12        #40
Jay585 
space
space
Props total: 7792 7 K  Slaps total: 390 390
 GrezyNclean said
Let's see what happens. Luke is intriguing as he is showing JJ Redd*ck levels of growth which I like.

I still think we're better off tanking but if we our pieces can start clicking we may be able to make some noise. This is a good test for us
 BallDontLie said
i dont want them to tank...we havent done it for a decade and especially now that'll be the dumbest thing to do when we're actually leading the league in 3pt%

we been trynna get shooters like this around drummond his entire career and i just wanna see the team at full health taking advantage of that playing to win
 GrezyNclean said
You REALLY THINK that's going to continue into the entire season? This team ain't built to win a ship but it's a solid bottom playoff team. As Philly proved, even if you have 70% of the team you need to make a run, TANK and get that last 30% in the next draft.

We got like 50%. Tank and get a high draft pick and now we're rolling. Imagine this team with another 2 a*sets that make us even better.

Torn on the tank talk
Yeah, if we actually get a good pick this can actually work and Langston/reggie/josh smith deals are off the books

But pistons constantly get fu*ked in the draft
and how long will we have healthy rose and brake
and what's gonna happen with Drummond
and even if we get rid of Drummond and the other expiring deals will we be able to attract the pieces we need with the prolly 40 plus million in space
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #41
space
space
Oh yeah we winning by 40 again

2 weeks ago '07        #42
GrezyNclean 
space
space
Props total: 1533 1 K  Slaps total: 237 237
 BallDontLie said
how do u know we're at 70 and only need 30? we need to be at full strength first to determine that...plus embiid, okafor and simmons were all top 3 picks, we can end up with the worst record in the league and i doubt the league even gives us a top 5

every team that has had a deep playoff run these last 5 years has been a great 3pt shooting team, sh*t the defending champs 2nd in that category right now

this shooting might not last and im not saying we are contenders either but we'd be stupid to ignore it and start losing games when thats basically what we been trying to achieve for past 8 years

tanking is a call that can be made anytime, if by end of January we're looking good then we should try to keep winning because it'll do wonders for luke and bruce...and if we're a*s even with all this space on the floor then trade drummond for picks and tank
So how long you gonna back this idea for?

2 weeks ago '07        #43
space
space
drummond

2 weeks ago '19        #44
space
space
Pistons arena look empty af
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #45
space
space
 GrezyNclean said
So how long you gonna back this idea for?
i just wanna see the team play one month healthy before i really consider tanking man

we spent 11 years losing and didnt even tank and theres no point doing it now because i doubt the league even gives a sh*t about the pistons we're like the least talked about teams and even if we somehow get a decent pick look at our history missing out an all star almost every draft by just a pick or two and the ones we got lucky on like middleton and dinwiddie we just traded them away like trash
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #46
jojothugadventu 
space
space
Blake did giannis likea hoe

2 weeks ago '07        #47
space
space
fu*k it put sekou in
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #48
J.BEEZY 
space
space
Props total: 4946 4 K  Slaps total: 384 384
 LeG.O.A.T said
Only thing this team should be doing is losing every game. Trade Blake while we can I like him but he's going to get hurt again. Trade while he has value.

The goal should be getting a top 4 pick.

Wiseman
Edwards
Anthony
LaMelo

Pistons need of those 4.
I'll command the tank
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #49
Spinebuster 
space
space
space
Props total: 403 403  Slaps total: 19 19
 BallDontLie said
i just wanna see the team play one month healthy before i really consider tanking man

we spent 11 years losing and didnt even tank and theres no point doing it now because i doubt the league even gives a sh*t about the pistons we're like the least talked about teams and even if we somehow get a decent pick look at our history missing out an all star almost every draft by just a pick or two and the ones we got lucky on like middleton and dinwiddie we just traded them away like trash
All my years of watching the Pistons we've always got played by the league and national media even when we were winning. We never got the attention we've deserved and the we always have the most back to backs in the league. This year we lead the league in back to backs.

The fact is the team is not healthy. I don't want to tank until the team is healthy and we see what they can do.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+40online now  20
Image(s) inside Most Powerful Weapons In The Marvel Universe, Ranked By Destructive Fo..
96 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+140online now  17
Memorable pictures from this decade
225 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+81online now  14
Video inside Top Winning Southern Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipe!
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+42online now  10
Video inside The song in Chicago that really started it all.
44 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy