Jun 19 - Cory Booker Hits Biden On His Remarks About Working With Segregationist

most viewed right now
+24  122
59 comments @misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '05        #26
autoraptronix 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,695 | Props total: 1744 1744
 flav said
i was speaking in general
So, in general, pandering to racists is a sign of good character? Wanna make sure I got it right this time.

4 weeks ago '17        #27
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,748 | Props total: 30932 30932
 autoraptronix said
So, in general, pandering to racists is a sign of good character? Wanna make sure I got it right this time.

Dude’s a moron bro

4 weeks ago '18        #28
Deeznutz1981 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,355 | Props total: 2629 2629
What the establishment hates is that Biden exposed the Democrats as the Slave Party. Both segregationists were Democrats. And given the "hearings" on reparations, Burgess Owens hit the nail on the head. Make the Democrats pay for them. The media "echo chamber" is falling apart and now they have to answer for
the racist Democrats.
Gun Control Laws are Jim Crow Laws. Abortion is about "cleansing" the black population. Amnesty is about keeping the blacks out of jobs or reducing their wages, keeping them on the Government Plantation. And each of these should be touted by every Republican running for office.

4 weeks ago '10        #29
Bandito 259 heat pts259 OP
space
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 24257 24257
 Deeznutz1981 said
What the establishment hates is that Biden exposed the Democrats as the Slave Party. Both segregationists were Democrats. And given the "hearings" on reparations, Burgess Owens hit the nail on the head. Make the Democrats pay for them. The media "echo chamber" is falling apart and now they have to answer for
the racist Democrats.
Gun Control Laws are Jim Crow Laws. Abortion is about "cleansing" the black population. Amnesty is about keeping the blacks out of jobs or reducing their wages, keeping them on the Government Plantation. And each of these should be touted by every Republican running for office.
You don't want to focus on the Senators he was talking about. It will not end up good for you. Your whole argument will fall apart really quickly. You need start thinking things through before you say them

4 weeks ago '08        #30
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,528 | Props total: 8523 8523
 autoraptronix said

you are such an idiot

I am speaking in general on how cowering to constant critics will make people doubling down. in GENERAL hence not in particular to this case you idiot

you for some reason a*sociate that with "pandering to racists", use your damn brain next time, or should I explain it with arrows and drawings? And where have I alluded to that being a "good character"

n*gga mentions things i never said then argues on the very things i have not said

Last edited by flav; 06-20-2019 at 12:23 PM..

4 weeks ago '08        #31
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
 QdobaCasanova said

Dude’s a moron bro
you're a clueless imbecile, go grab your pom-poms

4 weeks ago '05        #32
space
space
 flav said
you are such an idiot

I am speaking in general on how cowering to constant critics will make people doubling down. in GENERAL hence not in particular to this case you idiot

you for some reason a*sociate that with "pandering to racists", use your damn brain next time, or should I explain it with arrows and drawings? And where have I alluded to that being a "good character"

n*gga mentions things i never said then argues on the very things i have not said
So you're saying Biden fell into an intellectual trap and he overcompensated by saying how he enjoys the company of racists and is proud of it?

And yes, by "doubling down" and embracing the comradery of white nationalists - in apparant defiance of critics -he is pandering to them.

4 weeks ago '08        #33
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
 autoraptronix said
So you're saying Biden fell into an intellectual trap and he overcompensated by saying how he enjoys the company of racists and is proud of it?

And yes, by "doubling down" and embracing the comradery of white nationalists - in apparant defiance of critics -he is pandering to them.
"You're saying"

Stop translating. You want to make an argument out of something you came up with your damn self dumbfu*k. "Fell into an intellectual trap" what the hell?

You're dumber than i thought. Stop looking ultra deep into what i said and keep it superficial as i did. If he jumps to apologizing it will hurt him more than benefit since he's at the top of the race. He is well aware of that which is why he is "not apologizing"

The same way when a player is accused of cheating, he will deny, deny, deny

That's the point i was makig but your dumbass wants to argue for the sake of arguing. I'm not making any reference to "his affiliations" or "he has a good character" whuch for whatever reason is what you computed out of what i said

When he was accused of being a creepy joe he literally scoffed at it and still was creepy with some asian chick soon after. He IS a creep but doesn't validate the accusations cause it will give them momentum

Where in the hell have I ever alluded to him "having good charachter"?
Where in the world have I ever accepted, validated or even "agree" with him "pandering to racists" ?? Get your head out of your a*s brah

4 weeks ago '04        #34
bibbyboi 32 heat pts32
space
space
$12,319 | Props total: 4446 4446
 flav said
"You're saying"

Stop translating. You want to make an argument out of something you came up with your damn self dumbfu*k. "Fell into an intellectual trap" what the hell?

You're dumber than i thought. Stop looking ultra deep into what i said and keep it superficial as i did. If he jumps to apologizing it will hurt him more than benefit since he's at the top of the race. He is well aware of that which is why he is "not apologizing"

The same way when a player is accused of cheating, he will deny, deny, deny

That's the point i was makig but your dumbass wants to argue for the sake of arguing. I'm not making any reference to "his affiliations" or "he has a good character" whuch for whatever reason is what you computed out of what i said

When he was accused of being a creepy joe he literally scoffed at it and still was creepy with some asian chick soon after. He IS a creep but doesn't validate the accusations cause it will give them momentum

Where in the hell have I ever alluded to him "having good charachter"?
Where in the world have I ever accepted, validated or even "agree" with him "pandering to racists" ?? Get your head out of your a*s brah
I would agree with you because that's what Trump has done and has been successful with it, but Bidens numbers have been steadily falling and the Democratic party is different from the Republican one. Doubling down on something that is pretty much universally(on the democratic side) despised is not going to rally more people to your aid. If it did he would be rising in the polls and not falling.

4 weeks ago '05        #35
space
space
 bibbyboi said
I would agree with you because that's what Trump has done and has been successful with it, but Bidens numbers have been steadily falling and the Democratic party is different from the Republican one. Doubling down on something that is pretty much universally(on the democratic side) despised is not going to rally more people to your aid. If it did he would be rising in the polls and not falling.
I was just making a point how silly his argument was but you did a pretty good wrapping it up.

4 weeks ago '08        #36
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
 bibbyboi said
I don't disagree with you, but that's you saying this. What are the metrics you can pool from to get to that level of certitude?

The other idiot was making a translation in his head for some unknown reason. We can speculate all we want, but it can go either direction. Thing is, the information itself is hurting him. So no matter what, he gets impacted by it. How he proceeds from that point on makes all the difference.

I think he will brush everything off until the primaries, where he will address everything in one sweep and work his hardest to win over voters, cause that will build anticipation. Of course if more crap is discovered and the pressure reaches critical mass, he will have to flip the script

Last edited by flav; 06-20-2019 at 04:06 PM..

4 weeks ago '08        #37
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
 autoraptronix said
I was just making a point how silly his argument was but you did a pretty good wrapping it up.

You were incapable of making a point. You had to add and invent other elements to argue. Now you're trying to save face. Homie addressed my point directly and didn't shift on some "good characther" or "pandering" which was your poor attempt

Step away from the conversation when adults are talking

4 weeks ago '16        #38
Proveone 
space
space
space
$1,940 | Props total: 3507 3507
 mlbnba2016 said
Dems call TRUMP a racist, but they still make deals with each other. Does that make Dems racist also?
No but it makes Biden racist and anyone who supports him suspect.

I mean folks should've been known he was a problem

Last edited by Proveone; 06-20-2019 at 04:10 PM..

4 weeks ago '05        #39
space
space
 flav said
You were incapable of making a point. You had to add and invent other elements to argue. Now you're trying to save face. Homie addressed my point directly and didn't shift on some "good characther" or "pandering" which was your poor attempt

Step away from the conversation when adults are talking
I made the point pretty well and was patting homie on the back for summing it up from a different angle. So what are you moaning about now that you've been made to look like an apologist for racists, twice?

4 weeks ago '11        #40
SomeOnesoN 220 heat pts220
space
space
$19,082 | Props total: 8208 8208
We have Biden: who's in bed with foreign Nationals in the Ukraine and China. I don't trust him one bit.

Then we have Booker: Someone who uses a stethoscope backwards on the pulse of the public. Wants to take away guns.

I'm good on both of these candidates.

4 weeks ago '08        #41
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
 autoraptronix said
I made the point pretty well and was patting homie on the back for summing it up from a different angle. So what are you moaning about now that you've been made to look like an apologist for racists, twice?
More strawmen from your dumbass

He responded directly

You invented an argument and tried to pin me to it, and doubled by arguing a point i didn't even make

That's the difference between an adult conversation and a sensationalist dumbass like you

That's not "a different angle". He was actualy addressing MY POINT

So what are you moanig about now? Another desperate attempt to save face again?

4 weeks ago '06        #42
psq86 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 4859 4859
 flav said
i was speaking in general
What went down after this

Floyd Mayweather , with all his missteps knows how to not cower to his critics. He’s well aware that if you fold and apologize, he’ll get kicked while down even more
You support domestic violence

4 weeks ago '18        #43
Deeznutz1981 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,355 | Props total: 2629 2629
Too bad that ole' c*ckeyed bi*ch Cory Booker wasn't more relevant in the Dem front runner race it would be hilarious to watch him get smeared daily for trying to r*pe that young man in that bathroom. As much as I enjoy seeing Creepy Joe get destroyed ole' c*ckeyed bi*ch Booker would just be extra special. Too bad he is irrelevant though

4 weeks ago '08        #44
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
 psq86 said
What went down after this

You support domestic violence

you have an all-or-nothing mentality thinking that way

Elon Musk, with all his missteps knows how to not cower to his critics. He’s well aware that if you fold and apologize, he’ll get kicked while down even more

MLK, with all his missteps knows how to not cower to his critics. He’s well aware that if you fold and apologize, he’ll get kicked while down even more

So by having an issue with the statement you don't support civil rights nor strides in technology huh

4 weeks ago '18        #45
niruggg 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,166 | Props total: 25944 25944
 autoraptronix said
So pandering to racists is a sign of good character now.

thats called getting sh*t done, being an ally, but a trump supporter speaking on character

[pic - click to view]

4 weeks ago '18        #46
niruggg 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Aztlan said
Cory aint call him a racist and even explicitly explained that afterwards when Biden tried to frame it that way in his response.

The quote is towards the bottom of the article.
Cory is banging on an ally to get his news cycle up plain an simple and I get it this is politics but they pose' to be sparring Cory throwing punches meant to disable but fu*k it "eat your own"

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '18        #47
SFamilyRep 21 heat pts21
space
space
$5,738 | Props total: 27706 27706
 Zazi3 The Beast said
I don’t want to listen to nothing Cory Brooker has to say...Sorry
............Or Biden for that matter

4 weeks ago '16        #48
Aztlan 139 heat pts139
space
space
$14,612 | Props total: 39960 39960
 niruggg said
Cory is banging on an ally to get his news cycle up plain an simple and I get it this is politics but they pose' to be sparring Cory throwing punches meant to disable but fu*k it "eat your own"
I think you're making this out to be a bigger deal than it is.

Cory essentially said his comment was a case of wrong place, wrong time. It wasn't some scathing critique of Biden.

And he wasn't alone in his commentary.

4 weeks ago '18        #49
niruggg 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Aztlan said
I think you're making this out to be a bigger deal than it is.

Cory essentially said his comment was a case of wrong place, wrong time. It wasn't some scathing critique of Biden.

And he wasn't alone in his commentary.
I think everyone that made this bullsh*t news made it out to be a bigger deal than it is, black people don't give a fu*k about this sh*t

Last edited by niruggg; 06-22-2019 at 01:24 AM..
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #50
LostTenets 281 heat pts281
space
space
$12,467 | Props total: 32460 32460
fu*k Biden and Corey.

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  42
Jul 17 - A Brutal Heat Wave Is Descending on the U.S.—and Blackouts May Ensue
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  39
Super slimey 2 just leaked!!
63 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+74online now  29
Image(s) inside Would you eat that cookie?
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+82online now  20
Video inside TBT When Cesar Millan Got Caught Off Guard
88 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy