Jun 18 - Former Ohio teacher facing sex charges involving 28 first grade girls

most viewed right now
+28  127
77 comments @misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '05        #1
688 page views
27 comments

phantomnation 3372 heat pts3372
space
space
$11,959 | Props total: 54556 54556
Jun 18 - Former Ohio teacher facing s*x charges involving 28 first grade girls

SPRINGBORO, Ohio (WKEF/WRGT) — A three-month investigation into a former elementary school teacher in Springboro, Ohio has ended with him being indicted on 36 counts of Gross s*xual Imposition.

The suspect, John Austin Hopkins, 25, is in custody, authorities said Monday. The charges he faces are all third-degree felonies.

The investigation began after authorities were made aware of potential inappropriate contact between Hopkins and a first-grade female student. Warren County Prosecutor David Fornshell spoke about the investigation and the indictments Monday morning and said investigators have spent hours going over security video. According to Fornshell, Hopkins was seen having physical contact with 88 female first-grade students, 28 of have been identified as potential victims of inappropriate contact. "It was pretty apparent within the first day or so with the video that this was going to be bigger than, frankly anything that we've ever handled, as far as the number of potential victims," Fornshell said during a briefing Monday morning.

WATCH: Warren Co. Prosecutor speaks following indictment of former Springboro gym teacher.

Fornshell said video shows Hopkins placing girls on his lap, straddling him, putting his hands up their shirts, reaching up their skirts or grabbing the children's buttocks. Fornshell called Hopkins' alleged behavior 'grooming' and 'manipulative', "frankly, they loved him as a teacher because of the amount of affection that he was showing them," Fornshell said. "What these kids didn't realize was that this was completely inappropriate and criminal, it was felony conduct that he was engaging in."

A special session of the Grand Jury was convened for this case, while Hopkins has been indicted and is in custody, a court date has not yet been set.

"One of the little girls was convinced, he had convinced her that they were going to be married when she got older."

Fornshell said families of the children have been referred to counseling and while he said this is something they'll be dealing with for years, right now it appears to be affecting the children's parents most, "their parents are the ones that are extraordinarily traumatized, as you would be as a parent."

Hopkins resigned from his position as a teacher in March of 2019 after allegations were brought forward.
+3   

best
worst
27 comments

1 month ago '12        #2
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,796 | Props total: 9156 9156
wow
+1   

1 month ago '04        #3
ItAlY2BkLyN 241 heat pts241
space
space
$26,025 | Props total: 18668 18668

[pic - click to view]

+14   

1 month ago '16        #4
00010111 131 heat pts131
space
space
space
$4,957 | Props total: 18533 18533
+5   

1 month ago '19        #5
Gold Face 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,049 | Props total: 11580 11580
The honorable gold face rules 18 years hard time no parole

[pic - click to view]

1 month ago '17        #6
CJ Schwarz 81 heat pts81
space
space
$4,023 | Props total: 21103 21103
Pray for those young girls. But as a young boy my most influential teacher in elementary was a man, like he understood how to teach me and the other young boys in my 3rd grade class that I never received from my other female teachers in which I'd get detention or suggested that I get an evaluation for ADHD so I can be on medication. I hope stories like this one of this guy raping young girls in school doesn't deter men from teaching in elementary school or elementary schools hiring men.

1 month ago '17        #7
Naga Sadow 54 heat pts54
space
space
$13,798 | Props total: 58726 58726
He'll probably get no jail time because it would be too hard for him.

+10   

1 month ago '14        #8
titans7 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,365 | Props total: 26414 26414
#firstthem
Glad they caught him now give him life in prison.
+2   

1 month ago '18        #9
RubbahBandMane 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,827 | Props total: 5951 5951
Throw the book at him judge. Sick mfer

1 month ago '18        #10
Eyesofchaos 2 heat pts
space
space
$405 | Props total: 518 518
I swear if I didn't see the Sperminator story earlier on here i'd be finished. This is right up there tho Jesus A fu*king Christ. Hope one of the kids' parents has some folk where this dude lands. Set that up REAL QUICK.

1 month ago '19        #11
Big Gurthy 
space
space
space
$208 | Props total: 831 831
Probably no time just like the dude in mo

1 month ago '15        #12
Good Guy Ry 26 heat pts26
space
space
$14,494 | Props total: 36738 36738
 MrTripleDouble said
1st graders are way too young but 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th graders.....
[pic - click to view]

Dude in here pedo trolling, new lows met on BX.
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #13
Mr Scaramucci 1257 heat pts1257
space
space
$5,499 | Props total: 65529 65529
 MrTripleDouble said
1st graders are way too young but 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th graders.....
[pic - click to view]

@ ban him before Boxden shows up on the news
+3   

1 month ago '08        #14
ExNihilo 53 heat pts53
space
space
$23,032 | Props total: 34082 34082
I hope this article arrives in gen-pop 10 minutes before he gets there.

1 month ago '13        #15
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$16,837 | Props total: 26735 26735
 CJ Schwarz said
Pray for those young girls. But as a young boy my most influential teacher in elementary was a man, like he understood how to teach me and the other young boys in my 3rd grade class that I never received from my other female teachers in which I'd get detention or suggested that I get an evaluation for ADHD so I can be on medication. I hope stories like this one of this guy raping young girls in school doesn't deter men from teaching in elementary school or elementary schools hiring men.
Why in tf would need of a male pedo in elementary deter other males from teaching elementary kids? Also, schools could not legally discriminate against hiring teachers on the basis of s*x or some discriminatory stereotype that male teachers are pedos.

1 month ago '04        #16
eazyvaboy 72 heat pts72
space
space
$4,569 | Props total: 16738 16738
If he did that to one of my daughters

[pic - click to view]

+3   

1 month ago '05        #17
TKO420 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 1839 1839
Castration
+1   

4 weeks ago '10        #18
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$3,293 | Props total: 3558 3558
 Mr Scaramucci said
@ ban him before Boxden shows up on the news
I have my own personal federal agent on Boxden. Stop stalking and harassing me snitching to Ronnie. You have no sense of humor. You're a depressed piece of sh*t.

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '17        #19
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said
I have my own personal federal agent on Boxden. Stop stalking and harassing me snitching to Ronnie. You have no sense of humor. You're a depressed piece of sh*t.
You and your personal federal agent can get banned
@

4 weeks ago '10        #20
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Mr Scaramucci said
@
@ This guy is obsessed with me and is intent on getting me banned for no other reason than to fulfill his own twisted egotistical desires. Banning people because someone reports it without a*sessing or understanding the situation or context is unfair. I say provocative, edgy, controversial things and feel free to delete them but to ban me every time I say something someone doesn't like or agree with is an a*sault on freedom of speech and borderlines on the tyrannical. Him telling you my post will be on CNN is ridiculous and you believe him and ban, that's nuts. I'm sick of this sh*t, this isn't a children's forum for Christ sake.

4 weeks ago '10        #21
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Mr Scaramucci said
@
You're the personal federal agent Mr. Officer. Fall back and chill on me.

4 weeks ago '04        #22
jsmooth-117 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$14,633 | Props total: 18466 18466
Put his bi*ch a*s in a guillotine

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '17        #23
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said
@ This guy is obsessed with me and is intent on getting me banned for no other reason than to fulfill his own twisted egotistical desires. Banning people because someone reports it without a*sessing or understanding the situation or context is unfair. I say provocative, edgy, controversial things and feel free to delete them but to ban me every time I say something someone doesn't like or agree with is an a*sault on freedom of speech and borderlines on the tyrannical. Him telling you my post will be on CNN is ridiculous and you believe him and ban, that's nuts. I'm sick of this sh*t, this isn't a children's forum for Christ sake.
 MrTripleDouble said
You're the personal federal agent Mr. Officer. Fall back and chill on me.
Pedophiles and psychopaths use words such as yours, in length such as yours, to try to cloak their true nefarious intents. Stay away from my kids @ and stop DMing me asking for “my address”.

4 weeks ago '10        #24
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Mr Scaramucci said
Pedophiles and psychopaths use words such as yours, in length such as yours, to try to cloak their true nefarious intents. Stay away from my kids @ and stop DMing me asking for “my address”.
People would actually believe the sh*t coming out of your mouth. You just straight up lied saying I DM you about your kids, asking for your address. You are really trying to get me banned. Do you even have kids? Sounds like something you just made up to say I asked you about them to shock people and get @ to react. But really though that is an explosive, incriminating accusation, I would never do some crazy sh*t like that. You took it too far, I think you owe me an apology. The real question is....

[pic - click to view]

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '17        #25
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said
People would actually believe the sh*t coming out of your mouth. You just straight up lied saying I DM you about your kids, asking for your address. You are really trying to get me banned. Do you even have kids? Sounds like something you just made up to say I asked you about them to shock people and get @ to react. But really though that is an explosive, incriminating accusation, I would never do some crazy sh*t like that. You took it too far, I think you owe me an apology. The real question is....

[pic - click to view]

You can't out troll me you f*g**t n*gga, I birth you n*ggas, but you n*ggas did it wrong.
That's why you troll AIDS flaring a*s dudes get banned all the time.
You can't help but to reply, itching for that reply button now, feelings are hurt, I know, take some warm milk and choke on it until bacteria grows out of your bird chest if you DM me ONE MORE MUTHAfu*kIN TIME.

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  47
Super slimey 2 just leaked!!
63 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  34
Jul 17 - A Brutal Heat Wave Is Descending on the U.S.—and Blackouts May Ensue
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+82online now  32
Video inside TBT When Cesar Millan Got Caught Off Guard
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+74online now  30
Image(s) inside Would you eat that cookie?
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy