Getting a 10 month siamese kitten in June any tips?

most viewed right now
19 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '18        #1
1287 page views
7 comments

David akaLegion 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,165 | Props total: 3141 3141
Getting a 10 month siamese kitten in June any tips?

Yeah for my moms. Especially cuz I found it to grow up and chase the fu*k out of our annual mice invasion we get every 2 spring or so.
Motherfu*kers think my house a refuge cuz Cats hunting them outside image

best
worst
7 comments

2 months ago '06        #2
991 40 heat pts40
space
space
$8,286 | Props total: 5978 5978
 David akaLegion said
Yeah for my moms. Especially cuz I found it to grow up and chase the fu*k out of our annual mice invasion we get every 2 spring or so.
Motherfu*kers think my house a refuge cuz Cats hunting them outside
Cats like to drink moving water because in nature moving water means cleaner water.
That's why you see cats like to drink from the faucet. So I bought my cat this. Another positive is you don't have to refill the water very often. My cat has definitely started drinking more water because of this which is obviously healthy. Another plus of this machine is it lights up and you can see when the water is getting low so you know when to refill it.

Pet Fountain Cat Fountain Stainless Steel Top Pet Water Dispenser with 3 Replacement Filters and Cleaning Brushes 2.4L Cat Water Fountain Ultra Quiet Water Level Window with LED Light 3 Ways to Drink

I'm gonna post more stuff after this post. I'm doing this from my phone and I don't want to lose what I already typed.
+2   

2 months ago '06        #3
991 40 heat pts40
space
space
Cats always prefer wet food over dry. But you need to have both because buying strictly wet would get expensive. My cat loves these. As far as dry food, it took me 6 or 7 brands to find what my cat enjoys eating. You will probably have to try different brands and see what he/she likes best. My cat went from barely touching the dry food to eating it several times a day when I found a brand he liked.

Meow Mix Seafood Selections Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 2.75-Ounce (Pack Of 24) - 799600

2 months ago '06        #4
991 40 heat pts40
space
space
I buy this litter because it's so cheap and does the job. You get 4 ten pound bags for $11.29. I don't scoop litter. I use litter box liner bags. Once it gets too full, I take it out like the trash and put a new bag in the litter box and put fresh litter in.

Link to litter.

Purina Tidy Cats Non Clumping Cat Litter; Instant Action Low Tracking Cat Litter - 10 lb. Bag (Pack of 4)
+1   

2 months ago '06        #5
991 40 heat pts40
space
space
This is dry cat food my cat loves. It's a huge bag and cheaper than what you find in stores. Less than 10 bucks. But your cat might like something else better so you might have to experiment.

Purina Kit & Kaboodle Indoor Dry Cat Food; Indoor - 16 lb. Bag

2 months ago '06        #6
991 40 heat pts40
space
space
I definitely recommend getting a scratching post. And some type of automatic toy to keep the cat entertained. Don't forget flea and tick treatment. Like a collar or ointment. And here's a huge tip. Get the cat fixed if it's going to be inside a lot. My cat wasn't fixed and once he got old enough he started peeing everywhere to mark his territory and to seek a mate I guess. Once we got him fixed he completely stopped. And is always super chill now.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #7
CripKiLLa 
space
space
space
$681 | Props total: 258 258
My sister is a Vet.

I've had cats for over 25 years/

Dry food is no good got cats since they have a low thirst drive.

Def stay away from purina as well
Spend more on food now so you spend less on vet bills later.

Purina is nothing but filler and by product

Recommend wellness or blue buffalo.
+1   

1 month ago '15        #8
The South 17 heat pts17
space
space
$8,270 | Props total: 19930 19930
Costco got them cat condos for a good price. They big, and around $80. My cat kinda uses it. She scratches on it rather than the sofa. So it’s worth it for that alone, even if this lil bish don’t go in the cubbies.

Blue Buffalo a good food, with a variety of dietary options. They make cat treats too.

Chewy is a delivery service you can use for cat food and cat litter if you’re gonna use a litter box. It’s pretty convenient to not have to think about it. They do scheduled deliveries. So cat litter once a month, and a big bag of food every other month. Or sumn like that. This really my girls moms cat, and she set the sh*t up.

I think we using Fresh Step litter. It’s the crystaly kind. It seems to work better than the old school sh*t. We keep ours outside on the patio, so it airs out. But I ain’t dying when I clean it, like with other types of litter. sh*t be smelling like cheap cologne, rather than straight cat piss.

Get lint rollers. sh*t is not cash when you outside and then noticed you covered in fur.

Don’t let them eat human food. They won’t stop bugging you after that.

Home         

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+24online now  48
Image(s) inside You Every Smash A Girl In A Van That Double As Her House While Her Pet..
55 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+26online now  37
Image(s) inside Elon Musk confirms the book of Revelations...
137 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+29online now  24
Video inside Ayesha Currys milly rock will bring all the boys to the yard
57 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+181online now  12
Image(s) inside Diddy been on his ruthless 50 cent sh-t. Animal ambition