Jamaican man said some sh-t that will make you say fu-k religion

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 weeks ago '13        #301
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$16,806 | Props total: 26709 26709
 Qbert said
Also noticed you didn't reply to the point of me saying you know God exist, you just either did something fu*ked up, had something happen to you.

You replied to all my claims except that.

Even when I didn't quote you you replied. But this is the only thing you haven't addressed.
Bruh...youíre going to have to stop talking to yourself. Quote me if you want clarification on something.

What on earth do you say to a person who insists on telling you what you believe and being blatantly wrong. Iíd have to wonder about that personís sanity at that point.

Notice I donít do the same to you. I accept that you believe what you say, I just donít agree with your belief for reasons that I explain.

4 weeks ago '06        #302
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,338 | Props total: 9449 9449

What on earth do you say to a person who insists on telling you what you believe and being blatantly wrong. Iíd have to wonder about that personís sanity at that point.
So what have you been doing this entire thread?

4 weeks ago '06        #303
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Again, the Bible is not evidence for a god. There are countless books that make claims about gods. Do you just read those and run with it too? The Bible was written by fallible and superstitious men. Why on earth, of all books, would you choose to accept itís supernatural claims hook, line, and sinker?
You don't want to understand, I've given examples and even stated that when I read proverbs there were patterns I noticed. I already stated as life goes on the book is there for you to witness if its true or not. And I told you that you won't know the full entirety of its truth until you die. But you don't want to hear that.

I didn't just read it and run with it, its an ongoing process of trials and referring your life back to the book to see if what it says is true.

Next you're going to ask for definitive proof. If you want to disprove or prove it right, read it and apply it or shut the fu*k up about it.

I'm not God. I presented why i have my faith and explained it with reason.

Your only rebuttal is there are other books that say the same thing, which doesn't make the Bible any less true.

Like I said I've seen processes in the book that came true and worked and as I go forward I will continue to refer back to the book for knowledge. That's the purpose of it.

You don't sit down and read it and understand it all in one shot,its an going education where you check if it is the truth.

Who the fu*k just accepts anything hook line and sinker?

4 weeks ago '13        #304
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Qbert said
So what have you been doing this entire thread?
What do you mean? Have you not read my posts?

4 weeks ago '13        #305
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Qbert said
You don't want to understand, I've given examples and even stated that when I read proverbs there were patterns I noticed. I already stated as life goes on the book is there for you to witness if its true or not. And I told you that you won't know the full entirety of its truth until you die. But you don't want to hear that.

I didn't just read it and run with it, its an ongoing process of trials and referring your life back to the book to see if what it says is true.

Next you're going to ask for definitive proof. If you want to disprove or prove it right, read it and apply it or shut the fu*k up about it.

I'm not God. I presented why i have my faith and explained it with reason.

Your only rebuttal is there are other books that say the same thing, which doesn't make the Bible any less true.

Like I said I've seen processes in the book that came true and worked and as I go forward I will continue to refer back to the book for knowledge. That's the purpose of it.

You don't sit down and read it and understand it all in one shot,its an going education where you check if it is the truth.

Who the fu*k just accepts anything hook line and sinker?
I’ve outlined what I understand in your position and what I do not. You want me to simply accept everything you say without question. When I question, you a*sert that I don’t want to understand.

Some of the things you are stating are demonstrably refutable, such as your subjective opinion on how most people get through adversity or how important the Bible is to you.

How are you going to tell someone they’re not going to understand something until they die? Have you done this or do you know someone who has died and came back to verify that they now fully understand a book?

You’re still hung up on a single text that we’ve already agreed is not unique in what it conveys, that there have been many books before and after that have done this and without the inclusion of genocide, slavery, r*pe, incest, etc. (this mysteriously omitted in your admiration of the book).

None of what you’ve stated is divine or supernatural and anecdotal first person accounts of what you claim to have experienced is not evidence for a god either. I suppose I’m waiting for you to admit that. I mean, if it were possible for you to do so, you wouldn’t need faith.

People accept false things based on faith all the time. You need only look at cults to find examples of this.

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 06-18-2019 at 09:57 AM..

4 weeks ago '06        #306
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Have you done this or do you know someone who has died and came back to verify that they now fully understand a book?
Speaking of condescending you fully understand what I'm saying, enlighten me on your ways of confirming a hypothesis without trial. How else would you know if life after death is true?

The book is there to see if it's true so put it to work.

4 weeks ago '06        #307
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
So is your problem with spirituality or the validity of the Bible I'm confused. Would it be better if I followed buddhism? I mean if they all have consistent themes, right?

4 weeks ago '16        #308
3LIT3 
space
space
space
$836 | Props total: 826 826
 SimpinAintEz said
I got ya. Iím curious though...what exactly are you looking for in these books?
Anything! Something! But all at the same time nothing really!

4 weeks ago '13        #309
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Qbert said
Speaking of condescending you fully understand what I'm saying, enlighten me on your ways of confirming a hypothesis without trial. How else would you know if life after death is true?

The book is there to see if it's true so put it to work.
I asked you valid questions for your extraordinary claim. How is that condescending? You made the extraordinary claim, the burden of proof is then on you to provide the extraordinary evidence for said claim.

If weíre in a trial (since you brought up the word) scenario, my position is that your extraordinary claim is not guilty of being true until such time it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt by way of verifiable/ repeatable testing and/ or evidence. Do you have such results or evidence?

4 weeks ago '13        #310
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Qbert said
So is your problem with spirituality or the validity of the Bible I'm confused. Would it be better if I followed buddhism? I mean if they all have consistent themes, right?

My problem is that you’re cherry picking the themes that fit your chosen narrative whilst ignoring the mountain of differences in themes amongst these religions. That’s a logical fallacy and it’s disingenuous.

I don’t have a preference for what religion you adhere to so long as you’re not negatively affecting me or others.

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 06-18-2019 at 06:17 PM..

4 weeks ago '06        #311
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
My problem is that you’re cherry picking the themes that fit your chosen narrative whilst ignoring the mountain of differences other themes amongst these religions. That’s a logical fallacy and it’s disingenuous.

I don’t have a preference for what religion you adhere to so long as you’re not negatively affecting me or others.
Dude it's simple, if you really want to find out if the book is true read it and apply it.

Other wise shut up about it and live your life if you're a non believer.

4 weeks ago '13        #312
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Qbert said
Dude it's simple, if you really want to find out if the book is true read it and apply it.

Other wise shut up about it and live your life if you're a non believer.
I love how you side step every point made just to answer with ďread itĒ to a*sess whether your claims are true. I was a Christian for most of my life and have read and abided by the Bible (as best as a fallible human could) until I begin actually thinking critically and examining what I was reading.

Aside from that, I didnít ask you if the book was true. I asked you about very specific claims that youíve made and youíre deflecting.

4 weeks ago '06        #313
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
Cool story bro. Bring that energy elsewhere. How have you not been murked yet it's beyond me. Lol.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  39
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star ďexĒ 17, then shared photo of her b..
279 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+28online now  22
Video inside Damn how the hell was this even legal. WOW.
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  12
Good Googly Moogly...That Azz Is Juicy!!!
26 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+34online now  8
Video inside Looking back at it... this sh-t was horrible
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy