Jun 11 - ‘I Want You’: Arizona Teacher Pleads Guilty To Sexually Molesting 13-Year-Old Boy

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '13        #101
uoeno 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$9,965 | Props total: 27109 27109
 Phuck Yiu said
I wonder if they fu*kin 13yr old boys who look like lil boys or 13 year old boys that look like they grown
why are n*ggas slapping this post

I think that the kid was probably amongst the tallest in his class or shows some kind of leadership ( or "alpha") qualities.

I would really like to hear a non-simp psychologist go into detail about why these grown a*s women who could fu*k any guy they want ... end up fu*king kids.

1 week ago '14        #102
El Caballero 81 heat pts81
space
space
$29,889 | Props total: 35502 35502
 Phenom354 said
Oh I bet she did

Damn autocorrect. Idk why TF I was tryna type pleaded instead of pled anyway
+1   

1 week ago '13        #103
uoeno 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
I view things differently than a lot. so this post and my posts in this thread will sound dumb to many.

Illuminati 8ob said
The husband getting sued?

[pic - click to view]

he's probably a simp and decided to defend her

acefresh said
Look on bi*ch face ice cold like she’ll do it again without a single fu*k dispensed

Edit:

[pic - click to view]

knew it. husband looks like a simp.

Mike T said
She could easily go out & pull a adult
she sit at home and could log into any dating app - and have an endless amount of options within one hour.

which is why I would want a non-simp, non-biased, redpilled psychologist to cover the sh*t.

She must know that life in dating is too easy and she can get everything she wants, so she decides to try something that may not be as easy and carries more risk.

philly337 said
Lawsuit against her husband? Kinda sh*t is that? Dude find out his wife is fu*king a 13 year old and then gets sued for it
Go after the easy target. The simp husband funds everything in their marriage. They know that he has money and probably too much of a lame to leave her, so he'll probably defend her and settle.

he'll learn after this incident.

Last edited by uoeno; 06-12-2019 at 10:15 AM..

1 week ago '15        #104
Hellmatic 3 heat pts
space
space
$22,009 | Props total: 31769 31769
 J_Duece said
Imagine matching with her on tinder and her profile says no hookups lol. These teachers out here wylin.

1 week ago '13        #105
uoeno 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
 King of Snakes said
So how many of these white women teachers have had s*xual relationships with minors in the last 5 years?

Why isn’t this being addressed by the board of education or fbi.
because they'd rather to continue to paint men as predators and child molestors ... despite the fact that damn near all these teacher student incidents are female teachers abusing their male students.

Are male teacher / female student relationships more hidden?

Does anybody have any kind of statistics for this sh*t?

1 week ago '13        #106
Phenom354 
space
space
$10,979 | Props total: 10219 10219
 uoeno said
he's probably a simp and decided to defend her

knew it. husband looks like a simp.
Husband might be the dude who post threads about taking pictures with athletes and celebrities
+2   

1 week ago '15        #107
Hellmatic 3 heat pts
space
space
$22,009 | Props total: 31769 31769
 uoeno said

I think that the kid was probably amongst the tallest in his class or shows some kind of leadership ( or "alpha") qualities.

I would really like to hear a non-simp psychologist go into detail about why these grown a*s women who could fu*k any guy they want ... end up fu*king kids.
Not the whole story but a part of that is that they spend a good amount of time with these students and get to know them on a personal level. They hear them chatting amongst each other and share stories, if they don't have a big social circle or activities where they meet up with other people. I can see how they can easily get attracted to the closest people they're with. A lot of people go to work go home and that's basically their life. Not the full story but I think that plays a big part in it, I went to school with a student that fu*ked his teacher and her was in the newspaper/news over it and all that. He was a high school student and all the students wanted to smash the teacher cause she looked good, I won't get into that tho. Once people get older if they don't already have a big social circle they gotta go out of their way to go out and meet people or go with one of the random dudes that try to holla in the middle of the street and sh*t
+1   

1 week ago '06        #108
J.Shykes 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 3143 3143
I dont think the husband needs to be sued for this. Thats pointless. They're probably suing the most amount of relevant people to guarantee a payout. Husband wasnt slanging weak D either...this woman is a predator. She loved that power dynamic between her and that 13 year old boy. She probably has sociopaths tendencies too so she probably kept lying so she wouldnt fu*k up and get exposed. She must of done this in the past because she was acting way too confident according to the article.

1 week ago '04        #109
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,186 | Props total: 1251 1251
This is all about risk, control & taboos. Sick woman, hopefully that kid won’t have some type of complex later in life...you know, having an authority figure begging for d*ck & all...the fu*k?

1 week ago '10        #110
ARosary 53 heat pts53
space
space
$11,672 | Props total: 6543 6543
I can't lie, if this sh*t happened to my son whom is same age I would be fu*king furious & a hit would be put on this bi*ch.

sh*t sounds like fun & games & jokes, until you have kids these children's ages...don't know what that bi*ch may have or done to your child
+2   

1 week ago '15        #111
Rifle 
space
space
space
$178 | Props total: 478 478
 uoeno said

There is always the stereotype of the kid looking like an adult or being mature because we have a hard time wrapping our minds around a woman especially one that is attractive wanting to be with a kid. This chick is a pedophile she’s attracted to minors. There is no debate or theories proposed when a man sleeps with a 13 year old girl. Women have been caught performing s*x acts on children in Kindergarten. Just look at this list this sh*t is happening everywhere.
+3   

1 week ago '14        #112
Hoodsta1e11 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,080 | Props total: 3592 3592
 Cash said
I think theres a law that forces parents not to touch the money and the kid gets it when he's 18, based on the home alone kid whose parents stole all his sh*t
Its true, my cousin was hit by a rich old lady, his parents sued and won the case but he couldn't touch the money till after his 18th birthday

1 week ago '05        #113
THEINFAMOUS 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,540 | Props total: 17951 17951
According to reports, the boy’s step-mother became suspicious after the teen spent time at home with his door shut. After installing a parental monitoring app on his phone, she discovered several inappropriate and s*xually graphic texts from the educator.

1 week ago '05        #114
Rockstar718 71 heat pts71
space
space
$12,383 | Props total: 15270 15270
 sysmbx said
You telling people online anonymously about a woman who's potentially a child molester isn't gonna increase her chances of going free
I've heard of lawyers getting certain pieces of evidence removed because jurors or people being exposed to case info not made public. I'm not taking that chance. Once the case is over I will for sure make a thread about it on bx
+1   

1 week ago '05        #115
240sx 
space
space
$5,351 | Props total: 2680 2680
This was every 13 yr olds dream and we wouldn’t tell or sue .
+1   

1 week ago '10        #116
robbeta86 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$332 | Props total: 356 356

better article here, husband was a simp and a half

1 week ago '18        #117
BradTheGreat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,743 | Props total: 3645 3645
Where the fu*k was this bi*ch during my junior high or high school years?

Seriously, I would've been happy as hell to smash and keep it quiet.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #118
North Face 42 heat pts42
space
space
$13,383 | Props total: 25646 25646
Luckyboy.

Smh..
+2   

1 week ago '16        #119
wesleypipes 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,782 | Props total: 15213 15213
 DJ Maximum said
if it was a man u wouldnt be saying that
no sh*t
+1   

1 week ago '16        #120
dman1209 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$474 | Props total: 944 944
She could’ve fu*ked me instead brah
+1   

1 week ago '18        #121
GustavoB88 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$512 | Props total: 1232 1232
 Rainhands said
Hold up WTF!
Thats that black mirror arkangel sh*t

1 week ago '18        #122
sysmbx 4 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 2069 2069
 Rockstar718 said
I've heard of lawyers getting certain pieces of evidence removed because jurors or people being exposed to case info not made public. I'm not taking that chance. Once the case is over I will for sure make a thread about it on bx
Are you on the jury?

You're literally overthinking this bullsh*t bro

1 week ago '15        #123
Rifle 
space
space
space
$178 | Props total: 478 478
 robbeta86 said

better article here, husband was a simp and a half
WTF he actually got on the phone and defended this hoe said it’s just a mistake to the kids parents. Fathers raise your sons!
+2   

1 week ago '04        #124
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
$19,702 | Props total: 10774 10774
 Rifle said
WTF he actually got on the phone and defended this hoe said it’s just a mistake to the kids parents. Fathers raise your sons!
Bro if I ever do some sh*t like that I hope every male in my family whoop my a*s.
+3   

1 week ago '12        #125
MD20 
space
space
space
$1,743 | Props total: 1433 1433
 StreetZ17 said
I need the BX Watch Dogs to retrieve those pics of the teachers to the SF site. It's for observational purposes.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  42
them shorts can't fit all that ass
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+100online now  38
Image(s) inside That Healthy Butt
55 comments