Pitbull bloodlines.

most viewed right now
36 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 year ago '16        #1
2161 page views
12 comments

Keepit1million 87 heat pts87
space
space
$1,415 | Props total: 4147 4147
Pitbull bloodlines.

If the dad is watchdog, gotti, razors edge, TNT, greyline...... and the mom is watchdog, klassic k9, TNT, julz. Both registered Abda

Will a puppy from this litter be any good? Would it be worth $700

12 comments for "Pitbull bloodlines."

1 year ago '11        #2
tonio25 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,721 | Props total: 11505 11505
This is impossible to know without seeing the dogs. Based of what your saying its scatterbred as fu*k. And some of those lines really dont exist anymore and I've never heard of klassic k9

1 year ago '16        #3
Keepit1million 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
 tonio25 said
This is impossible to know without seeing the dogs. Based of what your saying its scatterbred as fu*k. And some of those lines really dont exist anymore and I've never heard of klassic k9

Last edited by Keepit1million; 05-07-2018 at 07:02 PM..

1 year ago '17        #4
OGMiamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,589 | Props total: 10330 10330
 Keepit1million said
If the dad is watchdog, gotti, razors edge, TNT, greyline...... and the mom is watchdog, klassic k9, TNT, julz. Both registered Abda

no go to the pound and rescue a 1 or 2 year old pup that's already potty trained whoever is selling those has no idea what their doing and ur just gonna lose money on that dog

1 year ago '16        #5
space
space
 OGMiamishank said
no go to the pound and rescue a 1 or 2 year old pup that's already potty trained whoever is selling those has no idea what their doing and ur just gonna lose money on that dog
Well I want a puppy from birth and I want a grey coat one. The mom and dad are beast... I'm going to get her spayed not trying for her to have puppies. Even though it's not one bloodline I thought 700 is okay for to have papers and be able to get what I want instead of paying a sh*t load for a one bloodline dog. How will I lose money?

1 year ago '16        #6
space
space
 OGMiamishank said
Also dont think I'm being a smart a*s or trying to argue I'm not
Just making conversation and trying to learn because I don't know that much so please correct me. It is ADBA registered pedigree. ADBA wants the dog to have 3 generation pedigree to even register as to if you rescue a dog which might not have papers or they dont know the history. To where these nice people I know the mom and dad of my pup. And these people know the mom and dad to their dogs and so forth.

1 year ago '17        #7
OGMiamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,589 | Props total: 10330 10330
 Keepit1million said
Also dont think I'm being a smart a*s or trying to argue I'm not
Just making conversation and trying to learn because I don't know that much so please correct me. It is ADBA registered pedigree. ADBA wants the dog to have 3 generation pedigree to even register as to if you rescue a dog which might not have papers or they dont know the history. To where these nice people I know the mom and dad of my pup. And these people know the mom and dad to their dogs and so forth.
Its all good I'll explain. Let's say u bought a puppy its from a 4x champion u got the paperwork from a dude who says he got the dog from someone else. How do u know how reputable he is? U don't. Another example is the n*gga who made the hulk pit that's 175LBS registered with the adba he didn't post HIS mastiff mixes he got exposed and had to pull his sh*t. Ur n*gga a nobody who is gonna get exposed for his fu*kery Google them bloodlines u posted they don't go together and some of them are fugazi or not top contender for u to spend 700$ my dogs are 1k starting and I'm telling u as a bx brother not to spend more then 200$ and that's too much just wait guarantee whatever price he says will go down till he gives u one for cheap bc no paperwork means ur paper ain't work

Last edited by OGMiamishank; 05-20-2018 at 10:10 PM..

1 year ago '15        #8
Pa live 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,772 | Props total: 2130 2130
 Keepit1million said

Got pups available

1 year ago '08        #9
pmitchell61481 
space
space
space
$246 | Props total: 31 31
 Pa live said
Got pups available
How much? Post pictures

1 year ago '15        #10
Pa live 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,772 | Props total: 2130 2130
 pmitchell61481 said
How much? Post pictures
Here's on of the boys. PM me for pics and price

[pic - click to view]

1 year ago '08        #11
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,809 | Props total: 3108 3108
 Pa live said
Here's on of the boys. PM me for pics and price

[pic - click to view]

That motherfu*ker has a giant head already.

1 week ago '08        #12
koopa24 
space
space
space
$429 | Props total: 378 378
You can’t tell why a dog will look like without the parents pics. Bloodlines don’t all look identical.

[pic - click to view]

The best Pitbull’s to get are the runts from a set up good looking parents. You end up with a miniature bully. My out here was 500$ she’s 45lbs all muscle and her parents were both 90lbs

1 week ago '08        #13
koopa24 
space
space
space
$429 | Props total: 378 378
This is her 90lbs pops Hercules from Salvador bullies

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  60
them shorts can't fit all that ass