Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-18-2012, 02:59 PM         #121
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only b!tches beef over the internet. Get real son, and stop hating!!!

Last edited by mcfalcons15; 09-18-2012 at 03:06 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #122
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
 mcfalcons15 said:
Only b!tches beef over the internet. Get real son, and stop hating!!!
fu*k n*gga, I dont get a payroll check you bi*ch you. Only bi*ch a.ss fu*k boys lie on the internet to make themselves seem like someone they are not. I am still waiting for you to show us where you are in the video that you stated you were in.

You have been a fu*k boy your whole like, now you claim to have money you are just a richer pus*y if it is true. If we were face to face you would bow your head like a bi*ch.

Yo aint sh*t to hate on n*gga. fu*k you and 5linx as a staff, label and a crew.
 5 years ago '04        #123
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
lol yall n*ggas goin in
 09-18-2012, 03:27 PM         #124
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL!!! Oh yeah, you film weddings for a living, but you gangsta right??? n*gga I'm done with you. You listen to too much 2Pac. It's real over here. Believe that!!! I don't beef online, I got enough of that in these DC streets. A real city n!cca. Holla!
 09-18-2012, 03:29 PM         #125
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
lol yall n*ggas goin in
B!tch n!cca jumped out there on me, hating on my income source. Nobody asked for his b!tch @ss opinion. If he don't like MLM, he can keep his f*cking mouth shut. Wedding filming b!tch!!!
 5 years ago '04        #126
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
B!tch n!cca jumped out there on me, hating on my income source. Nobody asked for his b!tch @ss opinion. If he don't like MLM, he can keep his f*cking mouth shut. Wedding filming b!tch!!!
 5 years ago '11        #127
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
LOL!!! Oh yeah, you film weddings for a living, but you gangsta right??? n*gga I'm done with you. You listen to too much 2Pac. It's real over here. Believe that!!! I don't beef online, I got enough of that in these DC streets. A real city n!cca. Holla!
n*gga you sell VIOP and text messages for a living and you want people to think you are a gansta. n*gga you been a fu*k boy your whole life. DC is a real city. DC is a concentration camp for blacks. Crackas run DC. I guess thats a real city to you, you fu*k n*gga.

SHOW US WHERE YOU ARE IN THE VIDEO!

5 years ago '11        #128
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #129
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
@MCfu*kn*ggaMTICHMADEFALCON

YOU SAID YOU WERE IN THE VIDEO, WHERE WERE YOU IN THE VIDEO YOU c*nt n*gga!!!!

I also filmed your bi*ch gargling my kids fu*k boy

Made that bi*ch choke on all that mayo.

[video - click to view]

09-18-2012, 04:23 PM         #130
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like I said I live in a REAL CITY!!! One you couldn't survive a week in. A concentration camp for blacks??? That's how you think of your people huh, not wonder you live with the white people. N!cca you a joke!!! You probably the n!cca filming the Christmas party!!! Show me your Christmas video? You see how I brought mine in, b!tch n!cca. With MILLIONAIRES!!! Post your bank statement B!TCH N!CCA!!! You lost this battle, buddy, that's why you keep trying to take it to the streets. LOL!!! Internet thug, probably soft as sh!t in person. I done gave away more money than you ever made!!!
 09-18-2012, 04:30 PM         #131
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What you want them to interview me b!tch n!cca??? It's was over 100 people in the building. If you need something to masturbate off of, you can see me walking in the background at 3:12 - 3:13. F*ck boy!!! All millionaires and hundred thousandaires in the building. NOBODY ELSE INVITED!!! You wanna see my Youtube video of me on NBC giving away food to the needy too B!tch N!cca??? How about the video that I'm in, with my millionaire mentor in the Your Business at Home Magazine that will be out next month f*ck boy??? You probably gonna masturbate off of all of them, cause you wish you could have filmed them. LOL!!! Film student @ss n!cca!!! Saved by the bell photo shoot taking @ss n!cca!!! Drop the camera while running up the sideline @ss n!cca!!! LOL!!! You a joke to me son!!!
 5 years ago '11        #132
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
What you want them to interview me b!tch n!cca??? It's was over 100 people in the building. If you need something to masturbate off of, you can see me walking in the background at 3:12 - 3:13. F*ck boy!!! All millionaires and hundred thousandaires in the building. NOBODY ELSE INVITED!!! You wanna see my Youtube video of me on NBC giving away food to the needy too B!tch N!cca??? How about the video that I'm in, with my millionaire mentor in the Your Business at Home Magazine that will be out next month f*ck boy??? You probably gonna masturbate off of all of them, cause you wish you could have filmed them. LOL!!! Film student @ss n!cca!!! Saved by the bell photo shoot taking @ss n!cca!!! Drop the camera while running up the sideline @ss n!cca!!! LOL!!! You a joke to me son!!!
You girl said you a joke to her , that why I had put my kids on that bi*ch tongue. And then she came home and kissed you in the mouth.
 5 years ago '11        #133
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
Ok fu*k n*gga that was you in the background of the kitchen? Ok fu*k n*gga , you was doing your thing pimping. Keep up the good work c*nt n*gga.
 5 years ago '06        #134
991 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
What did my thread turn into? Guys guys....chill. if u guys believe in God than u should know he's watching. If we were all in a room together including Jesus, would u f!ght then? No. Chilllllll.
 5 years ago '12        #135
Southwick 
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 389 389
 JesusShuttles said:
Invest $40 of those dollars in MCA
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
Just did that :agreeme nt1:
Aye how legit is this? I had a couple of people try to hook me up with the MCA opportunity.
 09-24-2012, 08:58 AM         #136
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southwick said:
Aye how legit is this? I had a couple of people try to hook me up with the MCA opportunity.
With 5LINX I have never been paid late, and it's always the correct amount. I'm also 579 points away from SVP (FREE BMW, 5000 SHARES OF STOCK, EXPENSE ACCOUNT, ANNUAL VACATION), so I would say it's legit.
 5 years ago '04        #137
space
space
 Southwick said:
sent you a msg bruh
 5 years ago '06        #138
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,216 | Props total: 1789 1789
Pm me info about MCA
 5 years ago '04        #139
space
space