Who Do You Respect More: 50 Cent or Jay-Z??

most viewed right now
 89
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
Suge Knight 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$517 | Props total: 31 31
fukk Jay-Z He broke and I smoke daily

i dont care how much money he got, he still act like a broke nicca

 03-07-2012, 12:59 PM         #102
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skillahmang said:
lets get this straight. some of jay's biggest ventures. rocawear,rocafella,armadale,etc.

were done with dame dash being at the helm of all three. handling the actual business duties. while jay-z was taking trips and recording albums. he never helped fully push any artist on the label. and other then rapping about the liquor and cloth. i dont know if he ever was behind the creation and marketing of the two until he got dame dash kicked out of the whole ordeal.

so 50 cent on the other hand has made great business descisions on his own, taking left field chances. instead of liquor, nutritional water. instead of beats by dre, take it to the next level and make wireless head phones. im not gonna list every venture. but 50 solo'd all of these ideas. he had no dame. sha money was never that involved other then in the music ventures.

so 50 to me is miles away in business dealings then jay.

obviously jay-z is a better MC then 50 cent and by miles away. that there is no argument.

but i have this convo all day. if i wanted to chose how i come up, i would pick 50 over jay and diddy. jay had to fu*k over his partners to the top and diddy had to jerk his artists and have one of his best friends k!lled to get to the top. 50 took the shots, got jerked, and found a way to make his own lane. much respect.

Do the research and come back and correct tour post:


Vitamin Water approached 50-Cent and offered him shares in exchange for promotion and then by a chance of luck Cocoa Cola bought them out and he got some money.

The makers pf that water were sued for false-advertising because the damn water didn't even have the correct vitamins in it.

What type of brainless idiot starts a headphone hustle when his Boss is already trying to fill that lane with his own product? Why try to compete with your Boss and step on his toes?


G-Unit clothing became so wiggerized that only Mexican immigrants were wearing it at one point. G-Unit records is a graveyard one-and-done artists.


Look on the back of all of 50-Cents records and you will see Shady/Aftermath/Interscope because he has 3 bosses in his pocket, now look on the back of a JayZ album. that's right.


Jimmy Iovine gave 50-cent a team of tax-lawyers, financial consultants, stock consultants and business advisors after he sold 8 million records and they won the lottery so don't give all the credit to 50-Cent.


Look at what JayZ has done without Dame Dash, look at Roc Nation and his successful tours and successful artists, successful albums, look at Rihanna and Kanye West compared to 50-Cent signing Pauly D and crying about Intersope sh*tting on him while Game drops an album.




JayZ came in the game and hustled, he didn't have co-signs from the biggest selling artist and white rapper Emenim, and he didn't have the co-sign of raps biggest producer Dr Dre, all JayZ has was lyrical skill without the corny beef gimmicks or "I got shot" gimmick.


That's why JayZ is still standing and 50-Cent is irrelevant, JayZ has over 10 platinum albums and 50-Cent has 3, and the last one didn't even go Gold but it shipped Gold:




GRODT = 8 mill (2003)
The Massacre = 5 mill
Curtis = 1 mill
BISD = 438,000 (2009)


Reasonable Doubt = 1 million (1996)
Blueprint 3 = 1 million (2009)


I'd take a career were I never blackballed Styles P or kept Young Buck tied to a contract, a career were I was my own boss and didnt have to answer to 3 masters above me.

I'd take a consistent career of quality music over a downward spiral career with no artistic growth.


Memphis Bleek has 4 Gold albums while on Roc-A-Fella know can you name a G-Unit artist that has more than one Gold or Platinum album while being signed to that label??



Exactly, its not even close....you take that 6 mill and give me the 37 mill....respect that.


Last edited by Graftedgenes; 03-07-2012 at 01:04 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #103
Suge Knight 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$517 | Props total: 31 31
 Graftedgenes said:
Do the research and come back and correct tour post:


Vitamin Water approached 50-Cent and offered him shares in exchange for promotion and then by a chance of luck Cocoa Cola bought them out and he got some money.

The makers pf that water were sued for false-advertising because the damn water didn't even have the correct vitamins in it.

What type of brainless idiot starts a headphone hustle when his Boss is already trying to fill that lane with his own product? Why try to compete with your Boss and step on his toes?


G-Unit clothing became so wiggerized that only Mexican immigrants were wearing it at one point. G-Unit records is a graveyard one-and-done artists.


Look on the back of all of 50-Cents records and you will see Shady/Aftermath/Interscope because he has 3 bosses in his pocket, now look on the back of a JayZ album. that's right.


Jimmy Iovine gave 50-cent a team of tax-lawyers, financial consultants, stock consultants and business advisors after he sold 8 million records and they won the lottery so don't give all the credit to 50-Cent.


Look at what JayZ has done without Dame Dash, look at Roc Nation and his successful tours and successful artists, successful albums, look at Rihanna and Kanye West compared to 50-Cent signing Pauly D and crying about Intersope sh*tting on him while Game drops an album.




JayZ came in the game and hustled, he didn't have co-signs from the biggest selling artist and white rapper Emenim, and he didn't have the co-sign of raps biggest producer Dr Dre, all JayZ has was lyrical skill without the corny beef gimmicks or "I got shot" gimmick.


That's why JayZ is still standing and 50-Cent is irrelevant, JayZ has over 10 platinum albums and 50-Cent has 3, and the last one didn't even go Gold but it shipped Gold:




GRODT = 8 mill (2003)
The Massacre = 5 mill
Curtis = 1 mill
BISD = 438,000 (2009)


Reasonable Doubt = 1 million (1996)
Blueprint 3 = 1 million (2009)


I'd take a career were I never blackballed Styles P or kept Young Buck tied to a contract, a career were I was my own boss and didnt have to answer to 3 masters above me.

I'd take a consistent career of quality music over a downward spiral career with no artistic growth.


Memphis Bleek has 4 Gold albums while on Roc-A-Fella know can you name a G-Unit artist that as more than one Gold or Platinum album while being signed to that label??



Exactly, its not even close....you take that 6 mill and give me the 37 mill....respect that.
shut the fukk up and post somewhere else. no one cares what u gotta say
 03-07-2012, 01:52 PM         #104
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suge Knight said:
shut the fukk up and post somewhere else. no one cares what u gotta say
Meh go fu*k your mother grey-boy, you a wannabee and a bi*ch..Suge would spit in your pink face.


 DXFan619 said:
Oh look

He posted a video of me doing absolutely nothing but playing anime on the piano because he can't face the fact that im 16 year old virgin that got bullied out of school
A video of a 11 year old super-geek playing an Anime theme song and sticking his thumb up at the end is classic.



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]





Gotta have the Vids on deck na'mean?


[pic - click to view]



<--your Urban Dictionary definition for "QFT".



^^^You even sound like a geek on your wrestling show expressing your "LOVE" for STING.


Like I said this isnt an Exposure its just entertainment and fun so we can see who the people are behind the avatars.:agreement6:

 DXFan619 said:
So I want from a handicapped kid
to a 16 year old latino
Where's the exposure

This aint no exposure this is just entertainment:


You take Anime cartoon music and do piano solos of it and then stick your thumb up when you are finished??




[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]




You jacking off to ANIME bi*ches saving all kinds of ANIME bi*ches in your profile??


Last edited by Graftedgenes; 03-07-2012 at 02:04 PM..
 03-07-2012, 02:29 PM         #105
teresa1983 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 Jay Shady
 03-07-2012, 02:49 PM         #106
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GraftedGenes needs to


[pic - click to view]

 03-07-2012, 02:58 PM         #107
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This fool Graft in this thread?


MURK THIS BASTARD!!!


NOW!!
 6 years ago '11        #108
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
Grafted called Suge white now

Disagree with grafted=White

#GraftedLogic
Thats what im gonna label all of grafteds post for now on.


oh and just cause i havn't done it in awhile.....

















Grafted dont even got his own restaurant yet









Grafted Lost


Last edited by Norcal; 03-07-2012 at 05:44 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #109
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
jay

he's still a boss

50 is on twitter bi*ching about how interscope and jimmy iovine are jerking, he basically doing the same crying that the game and buck were doing towards him

jay dont have to talk...he got workers
 03-07-2012, 06:23 PM         #110
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deetee said:
50 has as many black fans as white, where the fu*k do you live Alaska? Only "wannabes and lames" you sound more stupid with each post. Your bitter hate for a man u haven't met is pathetic.
bi*ch please.

Were do you live Utah?


You sound like a stupid bitter, pathetic bi*ch that catches feelings when somebody sh*ts on your man-crush that you have never met

Post a video of you listening to your 50-Cent or STFU.
 03-07-2012, 06:26 PM         #111
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpazzOut said:
Well me and you are nowhere near close but I'm calling u homos3xual, you homos3xual.

See where your logic just failed?

P.S. you're so fu*king stupid.
You calling somebody a homos3xual with Kanye West in your avatar?

You are an incredibly stupid f*ggitt, which may explain why you used a metros3xual to represent yourself in cyberspace.

P.S. That Knaye represents you perfectly.
 03-07-2012, 06:30 PM         #112
Deetee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
bi*ch please.

Were do you live Utah?


You sound like a stupid bitter, pathetic bi*ch that catches feelings when somebody sh*ts on your man-crush that you have never met

Post a video of you listening to your 50-Cent or STFU.
I'm catching feelings? your the one who has at least half the comments in every 50 thread. And i'm just pointing that out. If i don't agree with you i'm either a stan or i'm white.
 03-07-2012, 06:37 PM         #113
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deetee said:
50 has as many black fans as white
No established artist has as many or more black fans than white. None of them.
 03-07-2012, 06:38 PM         #114
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
You calling somebody a homos3xual with Kanye West in your avatar?

You are an incredibly stupid f*ggitt, which may explain why you used a metros3xual to represent yourself in cyberspace.

P.S. That Knaye represents you perfectly.
yea cause that mopey looking f*ggot in your avy is way more gangsta you can almost see the tears welling up
 6 years ago '12        #115
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
Jay- Z.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
231 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
68 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
171 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy