Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #141
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 CashNy said:
What time does the spurs play
 7 years ago '05        #142
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Nautilus O said:
I mean but an a.ssist, one a.ssist? You got two 7ft dudes underneath the rim, at no point during that game did he have to throw away a pass and get a random layup or dunk?

Kobe's a baller but I don't know of too many people that could get away with a game like that that's a Will Smith Bel Air high school game line
man stfu its not like he didnt pass the ball at all there wa time kobe passed the ball

maybe they missed maybe they took extra step and kobe didnt get credit for the ast.

bottom line is its not like kobe just said im not passing it to guys. i saw a few times he drop some dimes on guys and they just missed the shot. u cant blame kobe for that.

and anyone who knows anything would know kobe is not the reason we lost that game sh*t was a team lost but if we gotta pick one person it damn sure aint kobe fault.

but kobe hate fan club is loving this saving all these threads well see watup next week.
 7 years ago '05        #143
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 Bouncer said:
what a leader this bryant is.... 29 shots, 0 a.ssists a turnover in the closing minute, and a weak a.ss flop.... lol KOBEEEE!!
Exactly...he's trash. I think we all know this by now.
 7 years ago '05        #144
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
same haters talking sh*t will be the same lames saying we knew lakers would win bla bla

when we move on to next round. let em get there fun in now
 05-03-2011, 05:11 PM         #145
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol @ obsessed Kobe stans....and it's always the same ones. I want to see the checks that Kobe sends out to them for defending him so hard on BX.

.....these guys contradict themselves way too much. Next time any other player comes up short in the clutch, no one with a Laker/Kobe avatar or sig better make a topic about it or talk any kind of trash about it. You say it's just one game, right? Alright....so keep that same logic when other players "choke."
 7 years ago '10        #146
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
 pus*yFiend said:
Mad about what exactly.....? only thing im mad about is the lakers giving the game away like that when it was a sure victory.......

let me ask you something though..........

you still mad about this ? is this the reason you hate the lakers and kobe so much?

huh...........
n*gga thats from last season why dont u show miami vs lakers from this season
 7 years ago '05        #147
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Illuminated said:
Lol @ obsessed Kobe stans....and it's always the same ones. I want to see the checks that Kobe sends out to them for defending him so hard on BX.

.....these guys contradict themselves way too much. Next time any other player comes up short in the clutch, no one with a Laker/Kobe avatar or sig better make a topic about it or talk any kind of trash about it. You say it's just one game, right? Alright....so keep that same logic when other players "choke."
i dont understand haters u guys always in everythread crying talking crazy

but when lakers and kobe fans come in to respone u guys hate...

who makes most of kobe laker threads HATERS

who makes most of the mj vs kobe thread HATERS

who make sure to be in any thread that has anything to do with kobe at all time HATERS

THE HATERS TALK MORE BOUT KOBE BEAN THEN ANYONE ELSE ON THIS SITE YET YOUR THE 1ST TO bi*ch AND COMPLAIN BOUT KOBE STANS
 7 years ago '05        #148
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
this is what world has come to n*gga misses a last 2nd shot and u are a choker lol

make no sense and the main ppl who calling someone a choker are the same ppl who have never step up and did anything in there life yet have the nerve to call someone choke. give me a break .
 05-03-2011, 05:45 PM         #149
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm thinking about offering some kind of Kobe-Rehab program to some of these dudes on here. The level of love and obsession with some of you guys is just unbelievable.
 7 years ago '04        #150
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,688 | Props total: 15456 15456
How does fmoney talk sh*t about Kobe choking yet his Spurs lost against Memphis?

You lose credibility, this is just hating. Funny how I don't see you making a "Spurs choked" thread.
 05-03-2011, 05:50 PM         #151
neomerge  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated said:
I'm thinking about offering some kind of Kobe-Rehab program to some of these dudes on here. The level of love and obsession with some of you guys is just unbelievable.

for the kobe haters u mean? the thread is 'kobe choked'... might want to revaulate your statements... kobe misses one shot and these n*ggas got they panties in a bunch. tell me im wrong
 7 years ago '05        #152
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 neomerge said:

for the kobe haters u mean? the thread is 'kobe choked'... might want to revaulate your statements... kobe misses one shot and these n*ggas got they panties in a bunch. tell me im wrong
 05-03-2011, 05:55 PM         #153
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neomerge said:

You mean the same way Kobe stans attack every other player in the league when they f*ck up? But like to act like Kobe is immune to criticism?

We have two games coming on tonight, if it comes down to needing a last shot and someone misses, I'm calling out every Kobe stan I see talking trash.

Last edited by Illuminated; 05-03-2011 at 05:58 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #154
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6424 6424
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
how are you a red sox and steelers fan?
 7 years ago '08        #155
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,225 | Props total: 8643 8643
damn Kobe stans are so mad they're bringing LeBron in the subject of a Laker-Mavs game

and yeah Kobe choked big time. and lol at 0 a.ssists...closest he got to having one was that pass to Terry
 7 years ago '05        #156
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
Ahhh...

all these bandwagon heat fans are comedy........
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now