Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,354 | Props total: 21344 21344
 bkid said:
another one

Ayo this the Wallabee Champ Tone Stizzy! Ayo these n*ggas brought the s**t back to Afrika Bambaataa namsayin! This some electronic music for robotic zulu n*ggas in the jungle to throw spears to nahmeans. Word yo the god envisioned that s**t. n*ggas thats robots huntin wild mongooses wit spears n s**t namsayin. This the kinda s**t n*ggas wrestle gorillas to namsayin. Word. This some Tron s**t. But yo the god got folklores bout that n*gga Kanye tho. Nahmean that my n*gga n all but yo straight up that n*gga out his mind son. Word. Ayo that n*gga came thru to jump on a remix wit the god nahmeans. The little n*gga Ne-yo was in the studio when the n*gga Ye show up. Bein that the n*gga Ne-Yo done the hook nahmeans. The n*gga Ne-Yo drunk than a muthaf**ka son nahmean. But yo the n*gga Kanye show up n the n*gga got a butt a.ss nekkid chinese b**ch on a leash n s**t. b**ch was about 4 feet tall. The n*gga was wearin a silver tuxedo wit no shirt underneath. Just a bow tie n a silver tuxedo nahmeans. The n*gga on his jack namsyain. N the n*gga screamin on a broad on the phone yo. Word yo I aint even know what the n*gga sayin to the broad but the n*gga just screamin on the b**ch namsayin talkin bout word Imma k!ll you b**ch you betta hide ya dogs n this that n the third. The n*gga hang up n yo the n*gga Ne-Yo was feelin some kinda way bout the situation n the n*gga say somethin bout yo that aint right son. Yo you gotta respect them broads etc etc nahmeans. Meanwhile the n*gga Ye start takin off his belt all quiet like nahmean n dont even say a word to nobody n straight up the n*gga Ye knocks that n*gga Ne-Yo across his scalp wit the buckle namsayin. So the n*gga Ne-Yo grabs a empty bottle of Ciroc n the n*gga breaks the s**t on the table talkin bout Imma stab this n*gga Ye. Meanwhile my n*ggas got out they little phones n s**t tryna capture the s**t on video nahmeans. But yo the god aint wanna see no n*ggas gettin k!lled up in the spot so a n*gga try n intervene. Thats my word. But yo then the n*gga Ye b**ch…the nekkid chinese broad on the leash starts whylin nahmean. Word yo the b**ch growlin n s**t. Out of nowhere the b**ch jumps up on the ceiling nahmeans. Thats my word n the b**ch crawlin around on the ceiling n walls growlin n s**t. n*ggas is runnin out the studio n that n*gga Ne-Yo like a sittin duck nahmeans. N the broad jump down n start chewin on the n*gga neck. Meanwhile the n*gga Ne-Yo screamin like Mariah Carey n s**t while the b**ch chew the n*gga neck. Word yo that was some f**ked up s**t. Then the n*gga Ye clap his hands talkin bout Pang heel! He like Pang return! N the b**ch come up to the n*gga leg n s**t n the n*gga gave the b**ch a kibble n s**t. Then the n*gga go in the booth n spit his verse in one take n the n*gga bounced. Meanwhile the n*gga Ne-Yo layin all unconscious in his own p!ss losin blood n s**t. Turns out the n*gga lost 2 liters of blood or some s**t. Word yo that was some wild s**t son! Them two n*ggas dont really mention that s**t too much in interviews but the god remembers the s**t clear as f**k. Word.
Aight peace.

7 years ago '09        #102
Ash10 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$49,078 | Props total: 8849 8849
 Rosa Parks said:
This is def thread of the year so far...
no doubt, but the mods rather give Ajeena hot topic than me
 7 years ago '05        #103
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
wow @ mickey's role in that whole s**t
 01-12-2011, 08:29 AM         #104
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like Wiz but damn Ghost went IN on him and them skinny jeans lmfao......

Yo, this s**t might be the funniest s**t I've heard from a rapper since them Pimp C interviews
 7 years ago '09        #105
Ash10 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
Ayo whattup its the Great White Shark aka Brother Starks nahmean! Ayo the god was high atop his throne on Olympus when a n*gga seen the bat signal up in the clouds nahmeans. Ayo the gargoyles that sit in a n*gga palace begin to utter the words BROTHER STARKS BROTHER STARKS YA PEOPLES AWAIT YOU n*gga NAHMEANS…n yo a n*gga hop upon his pegasus wieldin a lightnin bolt nahmeans. Thats real n*gga s**t. These f**got next generation n*ggas aint be doin no colossal s**t like that namsayin. Nah these n*ggas hop out they little bunk beds they be sharin with they brothers or sisters n be callin n*ggas for rides namsayin. But ayo bein that this some fly s**t that the brotha Rae cooked up for yalls on his stove n s**t a n*gga had to bless this joint n make the s**t real official namsayin. Word yo n me n the brotha Rae was workin on a joint project together last year namsayin. Lotta yall n*ggas aint know nothin bout that tho nahmean. Ayo the s**t was gon be called Iron Chef nahmeans. Word yo IRON CHEF. N yo this s**t gon blow yalls wigs back but the joint was originally gon be called Watch The Thrones nahmeans. Thats Watch The THRONES namsayin. N yo yalls n*ggas already know that the n*gga Ye n that n*gga Jay got they album comin out with a similar title n s**t. But yo me n the chef had that little title first nahmeans. Word but yalls already know the god a n*gga that like to appropriate correct grammars n s**t when he be doin his thing. Hence the usage of plurals n s**t. Meanwhile the n*ggas Ye n Jigga be on some singular s**t namasayin. Now I aint sayin they on no homo s**t but how 2 n*ggas gon share 1 throne nahmeans? Ayo the gods had 1 throne a piece but these n*ggas on some stingy s**t only coppin 1 throne namsayin. n*ggas gon sit on that muthaf**ka side by side? Word bond. Or like how that gon look when yall know that that n*gga Jay gon definitely be sittin in that muthaf**ka. Meanwhile the n*gga Ye gon be standin next to that s**t? Nah yall do yalls own algebra but Im tellin yalls n*ggas that some peculiar s**t right there namsayin. Word bond. So yo me n the n*gga Chef we done recorded bout 200 or so joints n we was only gon pick the the best 8 joints namsayin. Cos the s**t was gon be a EP nahmeans. But we knew that if we did 200 joints that they wasnt all gon be fire. But if n*ggas chopped the heads off the less potent joints we was gon have some quality s**t. Word yo the s**t we put together was some phantom of the opera meets Tron s**t. Which yall already know sound kinda familiar nahmeans. Yo the god aint even gon say it. But yall know that HAM s**t sound a lot like what a n*gga be talkin bout right now nahmeans. But yo n*ggas had lightning bolts n thunder sounds n s**t. Word yo n the n*gga RZA cooked up a beat that had 30 baboons on the hook! From Angola n s**t. Word yo n*gga had baboons from Angola in the booth screamin n boxin each other n s**t. s**t was wild son. Matter fact them PETA n*ggas show up n confiscated the monkeys n s**t. n*ggas sent a cease n desist joint to prevent n*ggas from usin the joint n s**t. But thats neither here nor there. And bein that the n*gga Andre Harrell got his little relationship wit Jay n Ye n them n*ggas of a higher precedence than my s**t with Rae the n*ggas got the jump on n*ggas wit they s**t. But ya know…n*ggas aint mad or nothin so we wish n*ggas prosperity n s**t. Word. Yall have that title. The Iron Chef joint tho yalls n*ggas cant conceptualize no s**t like that. Nah cos yalls would be some s**t like ‘Ye-Z’. That muthaf**ka aint got no special ring to it namsayin. Word yo I aint even gon say no more.
Aight peace.

:laughing9:

Last edited by Ash10; 01-12-2011 at 08:36 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #106
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,335 | Props total: 2070 2070
found all of them on one page

7 years ago '10        #107
Chai 
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 1 1
 Michael_Moore said:
yea you're probably Joe Budden himself or just one of his d!ck riders so it's understandable why you wouldn't find this funny......
Nah I'm not a stan for none of these rappers but this s**t really isn't funny. You really lol'd to this lame s**t? & I'm a ghostface fan.
 01-12-2011, 10:51 AM         #108
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chai said:
Nah I'm not a stan for none of these rappers but this s**t really isn't funny. .
so then take ya b**ch a.ss up out the thread & quit crying...
 7 years ago '04        #109
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
 Chai said:
Guess I'm the only n*gga that doesn't find this funny at all. & my sense of humor is crazy.
your sense of humor sucks d!ck
 7 years ago '09        #110
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
. The n*gga used to hook the god up with extra Twinkies n s**t on Twinkie Thursdays namsayin. Which if yalls n*gga think about it is kinda ironic nahmeans. Cos the n*gga a actual twinkie n what have you namsayin. But then that n*gga got stabbed with a toothbrush n thrown over a balcony n s**t. That n*gga dead now. n*gga looked like somebody dropped a plate of lasagna or some s**t by the time them COs seen the n*gga. Muthaf**kin warden had n*ggas locked down for like 2 days nahmeans. But thats neither here nor there. But word yo the god aint f**kin with this joint yo. The god make music that make n*ggas wanna punch a horse nahmeans.

7 years ago '05        #111
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
nahmeans ... nahsayin .... Ghost that dude.
 01-12-2011, 11:26 AM         #112
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i be checkin 2dopeboyz for these comments just as much as new music
 7 years ago '08        #113
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4542 4542
*bookmarks *
 7 years ago '08        #114
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4542 4542
Word yo n me n the brotha Rae was workin on a joint project together last year namsayin. Lotta yall n*ggas aint know nothin bout that tho nahmean. Ayo the s**t was gon be called Iron Chef nahmeans. Word yo IRON CHEF. N yo this s**t gon blow yalls wigs back but the joint was originally gon be called Watch The Thrones nahmeans. Thats Watch The THRONES namsayin. N yo yalls n*ggas already know that the n*gga Ye n that n*gga Jay got they album comin out with a similar title n s**t. But yo me n the chef had that little title first nahmeans. Word but yalls already know the god a n*gga that like to appropriate correct grammars n s**t when he be doin his thing. Hence the usage of plurals n s**t. Meanwhile the n*ggas Ye n Jigga be on some singular s**t namasayin. Now I aint sayin they on no homo s**t but how 2 n*ggas gon share 1 throne nahmeans? Ayo the gods had 1 throne a piece but these n*ggas on some stingy s**t only coppin 1 throne namsayin. n*ggas gon sit on that muthaf**ka side by side? Word bond. Or like how that gon look when yall know that that n*gga Jay gon definitely be sittin in that muthaf**ka. Meanwhile the n*gga Ye gon be standin next to that s**t? Nah yall do yalls own algebra but Im tellin yalls n*ggas that some peculiar s**t right there namsayin.

7 years ago '10        #115
Illswift 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,128 | Props total: 0 0
 bkid said:
Word yo n me n the brotha Rae was workin on a joint project together last year namsayin. Lotta yall n*ggas aint know nothin bout that tho nahmean. Ayo the s**t was gon be called Iron Chef nahmeans. Word yo IRON CHEF. N yo this s**t gon blow yalls wigs back but the joint was originally gon be called Watch The Thrones nahmeans. Thats Watch The THRONES namsayin. N yo yalls n*ggas already know that the n*gga Ye n that n*gga Jay got they album comin out with a similar title n s**t. But yo me n the chef had that little title first nahmeans. Word but yalls already know the god a n*gga that like to appropriate correct grammars n s**t when he be doin his thing. Hence the usage of plurals n s**t. Meanwhile the n*ggas Ye n Jigga be on some singular s**t namasayin. Now I aint sayin they on no homo s**t but how 2 n*ggas gon share 1 throne nahmeans? Ayo the gods had 1 throne a piece but these n*ggas on some stingy s**t only coppin 1 throne namsayin. n*ggas gon sit on that muthaf**ka side by side? Word bond. Or like how that gon look when yall know that that n*gga Jay gon definitely be sittin in that muthaf**ka. Meanwhile the n*gga Ye gon be standin next to that s**t? Nah yall do yalls own algebra but Im tellin yalls n*ggas that some peculiar s**t right there namsayin.

01-12-2011, 12:49 PM         #116
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01-12-2011, 01:17 PM         #117
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But yo n*ggas had lightning bolts n thunder sounds n s**t. Word yo n the n*gga RZA cooked up a beat that had 30 baboons on the hook! From Angola n s**t. Word yo n*gga had baboons from Angola in the booth screamin n boxin each other n s**t. s**t was wild son. Matter fact them PETA n*ggas show up n confiscated the monkeys n s**t. n*ggas sent a cease n desist joint to prevent n*ggas from usin the joint n s**t.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #118
Ash10 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
 deeznutz said:
this thread should be a hot topic

ghost is heating it up

hoey budden got ate up and i guarantee his b**ch a.ss wouldnt even respond to ghostface in a closed room by himself
the mods on bx are f*ggets
 7 years ago '05        #119
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
Ayo whattup this Deini the Wally Champ namsayin aka Stapleton’s Finest. Ayo I aint really got no problems wit the n*gga Wizz Kalifrah nahmeans. Matter fact I aint really know who the n*gga was til bout 5 minutes ago n s**t namsayin. But yo jus so i aint step on this n*gga toes or nothin like that…cos the god sincerely wish the little n*gga the utmost success n alla that but yo Imma hafta keep it really 100 wit yalls. This Roll Up s**t kinda soft namsayin. By that a n*gga mean you could probably rock a cryin baby to sleep wit this s**t nahmeans. This some s**t for the nurseries n s**t namsayin. Ayo a n*gga listen to this s**t at the wrong time n he liable to start hangin one them posters wit the little babies dressed like animals n vegetables n s**t on they walls. A n*gga might go cop one them calendars wit the kittens dressed up like they firemen n hang that s**t in the hallway namsayin. Ayo this s**t be like the s**t yall hear in Calgon commercials n s**t. s**t sounds like it was produced by muthaf**kin Yanni or some s**t. n*gga soundin like he gon get muthaf**kin Enya n Barbra Streisand to jump on the remix n s**t. This like some s**t they play in the room when b**ches be givin birth n s**t. What n*ggas supposed to do with this s**t light candles n soak in a tub by they f**kin selves n s**t? Nahmeans. b**ches gon think they can slap a n*gga around if they hear a n*gga knockin this s**t voluntarily n s**t. Word bond. A n*gga gon grow t*tties listenin to this kinds a s**t. Ayo muthaf**kin Lubriderm called n wanna know if they can bottle ya soft a.ss song n*gga. Muthaf**kin Hostess wanna know if they can use ya soft a.ss song to fill Twinkies n s**t. f**k outta here wit this s**t n*gga. Ayo word bond Staten island n*ggas dont play this s**t son nahmeans. Word. Ayo we punch the sidewalk when we happy n*gga. Thats a good day n*gga! Ayo we eat broken glass when we in a good mood n*gga! Thats real talk. n*ggas be shootin at each other when we be sayin hi to each other to keep n*ggas sharp. We test each others reflexes n keep n*ggas on they toes n s**t nahmeans! Thats love n*gga. Thats real family values muthaf**ka! Yall soft serve n*ggas dont know nothin bout that. This some s**t for n*ggas to braid they other n*ggas hair to. Word.Aight peace.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now