online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Antonio Cromartie 'hates' Tom Brady

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

13 years ago '04        #1
8041 page views
0 comments

KURUPTION!!! 
Props total: 9687 9 K  Slaps total: 578 578
SB .650 #18 (0)
Antonio Cromartie 'hates' Tom Brady

It didn't take long for Jets- Patriots, Round 3 to escalate. And this time it wasn't Rex Ryan doing the talking.

No, it was Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie, who, called Patriots quarterback Tom Brady an "ass----" and said he hates him, according to the New York Daily News.

Cromartie was asked about Brady pointing to the Jets sideline after throwing a touchdown pa$s to give the Patriots a 38-3 lead in the first play of the fourth quarter, in the Patriots' 45-3 win on Dec. 6.

"We see that a lot. He does it a lot," Cromartie told the Daily News. "That's the kind of guy he is. We really don't give a damn, to tell you the truth."

Asked what kind of guy Brady is, Cromartie said "ass----," according to the Daily News.

Why?

"That's what I think about him. I don't really give a damn about him," he said, according to the report. "I don't have to play against him. I play against the receivers."

Cromartie said the Jets have noticed Brady's penchant for pointing while watching Patriots game films.

"He's doing the pointing at our defensive line and stuff like that," Cromartie said, according to the report. "That's the kind of a guy he is. He's a competitor, he loves what he's doing. He's going to compete. When you're competing, you are not worrying about anything else, about what anybody else is doing. You're just worried about what you have to do."

The Jets' Shaun Ellis also said he saw Brady pointing during the Dec. 6 rout, according to the New York Post.

"When they scored, he'd look over to our sideline and do a little body language and all that," Ellis said, according to the Post. "He was fired up for that game. We're going to get the same thing this week. It's for us as a defense to go out there and shut him down."

Cromartie's comments follow Ryan's assertion that Sunday's AFC playoff game is "personal" between him, Brady and Patriots coach Bill Belichick.

The Patriots coach replied that it won't be him or Ryan trying to make plays on the field.

But Ryan did indirectly knock Brady last week during the Jets' preparations for the Indianapolis Colts, saying Brady didn't study game film as much as the Colts' Peyton Manning.

"Nobody studies like [Manning]. I know [Tom] Brady thinks he does and all that stuff," Ryan said. "I think there's probably a little more help from [Bill] Belichick with Brady than there is with Peyton Manning."

Brady agreed. "I get a ton of help from our coaches," Brady he said during his weekly appearance on Boston sports radio station WEEI. "Of course we do. I think we have the best coach in the history of football. We have a great offensive staff, a great defensive staff that get all the players prepared."

Cromartie isn't the first player to drag the word "hate" into the Jets-Patriots rivalry. During the preseason, Brady said he wasn't watching HBO's "Hard Knocks" because he hates the Jets.

"Honestly, I haven't turned it on. I hate the Jets, so I refuse to support that show," Brady said.

NFL Playoffs: Antonio Cromartie of New York Jets says he hates Tom Brady - ESPN
+3   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3310
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
286 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+529
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+418
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman and slim pull up to a drake j cole concert
22 comments