Masked gunman shoots 14 dead at Batman screening in Denver

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #101
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
I'll never forget the first time I realized I was vulnerable in a movie theater...was watching Minority Report with my pops, like 13 years old...movie had me getting paranoid bout the government and sh*t, then a creepy a.ss dude in a long jacket came back from the bathroom and sat right behind me. Had me thinking any minute he'd reach forward and strangle my a.ss

Sad that nothing is sacred anymore
 07-20-2012, 06:14 PM         #102
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Crazy!... Im readin all this from my new tablet from DigitalMartians.ecrater.com -- Better Get your Tablet for the low before Apple gets that Patent in!! I got mines!
 07-20-2012, 06:17 PM         #103
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL139 said:
Just so u guys know.....Most all if not all these "citizen" shootings are actually placed government agents meant to accelerate the agenda of taking away guns from citizens as the media and then the "government" starts takin actions to take away people guns.....all these shootings like the one in Arizona are complete government actions.....not citizens at all....your a fukking idiot if you think otherwise......Truth is there is NO GOVERNMENT at all in every country......Its just criminal syndicates starting with central banks in charge of everything you see and hear so realize this is truth and BUY GUNS BUY GUNS BUY GUNS !!!!!
do u mean like agent provocateurs? could be...but either way i think dude had some problems or illness have to read up more on it later

dystopia here we come ....i go to the movies in the morning so i can sneak into other ones after the 1st lol

Last edited by Shakezula714; 07-20-2012 at 06:31 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #104
orv 
space
space
$4,296 | Props total: 1683 1683
This proves that Batman isn't real.
And if everyone has the right to bare arms. If they did then this would not have happened. He would've k!lled two MAX before being k!lled, himself.
 5 years ago '05        #105
Peenuthed 
space
space
space
$150 | Props total: 0 0
RIP to those that dead and get well to the rest . Just wanted to watch the film of the year
PEACE XX
 5 years ago '06        #106
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
 orv said:
This proves that Batman isn't real.
And if everyone has the right to bare arms. If they did then this would not have happened. He would've k!lled two MAX before being k!lled, himself.
 5 years ago '09        #107
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,912 | Props total: 14048 14048
I bet a lot of people had bare arms during the movie. Didn't seem to help... Ohhh you meant bear Arms?
 07-20-2012, 07:00 PM         #108
funkdat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People on my FB timeline are talking they are scared to go to the movies here in NY 1800 miles away from Colorado... I'm like
 07-20-2012, 07:02 PM         #109
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 funkdat said:
People on my FB timeline are talking they are scared to go to the movies here in NY 1800 miles away from Colorado... I'm like
Stupidity and copy cat fame knows no bounds
 5 years ago '11        #110
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
Blame Nolan? GTFOH Its the parents
 07-20-2012, 08:04 PM         #111
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So again who stopped the gunmen who shot Gifford? In one of the most gun friendly states in the country, where a lot of people open carry. Who pulled out and stopped this guy while he was reloading?

Blood Edge said:
I don't get what you're asking. Like something no one knows about or something that gets debunked?
I'm saying conspiracies involving what the governments are going to do never actually occur. Martial law, taking away guns and the like. Rarely do conspiracy theories ever predict something accurately. Conspiracies can uncover government wrongdoings but they never predict it.
 5 years ago '10        #112
Chai 
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 1 1
You mean to tell me nobody had a gun to shoot back? Couldn't have been me RIP.
 5 years ago '06        #113
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Chai said:
You mean to tell me nobody had a gun to shoot back? Couldn't have been me RIP.
People not reading the article, when it says "he was dressed in black and head-to-toe ballistic gear, including a helmet, vest, leggings and a groin protectoor"?

So a concealed handgun, versus a guy in full riot gear with fully automatic weapons?

I don't really think a couple guys carrying would have much helped the situation.
 07-20-2012, 10:39 PM         #114
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
am I wrong? or are you just attention whoring?

that response wasn't even directed towards you and wasn't even negative, so there's no need to catch feelings either

As I mentioned earlier, gov't bs domestically and abroad have been predicted many times, but not by some internet crackpot.

That's why I mentioned this court case because it's one of the few times someone has used the law to gather evidence:

I wouldn't even use the term "conspiracy" to describe happens because that alludes to a secret. All someone has to do is examine the budget to see what's going on and what we're gonna do next.

Also that scare about martial law is unfounded outside of a disaster. From what was goin on in New Orleans after Katrina, I think they made the right move by attempting taking guns away. If you went out at night there was more to fear from legal gun owners than criminals.
Can I get a tldr or a summary link to what exactly was predicted? Don't have time right now to read through those links but I am interested.
 5 years ago '04        #115
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
i cant help but to think about this sh*t next time i go to the movies
 5 years ago '04        #116
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 17471 17471
Marvel > DC
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy