Strikeforce: Barnett vs Cormier Official Dicussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #221
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4766 4766
f!ght went as expected...DC has great wrestling with quick hands; got into a little trouble with the submissions, but he appears to be improving with each f!ght...
 6 years ago '06        #222
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25852 25852
Barnett can just take it fu*k what yall saying talking sh*t about the boy.. Dc is something tho i'll say that
 6 years ago '04        #223
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3472 3472
My n*gga DC
 6 years ago '05        #224
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
barnett basically comin off a title loss...mir gonna be comin off a title loss a week later....make it happen ufc.......
 05-19-2012, 11:27 PM         #225
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cormier looks more impressive with every f!ght. His wrestling is impressive. His stand-up is impressive. Footwork is impressive.

Barnett took a beating but still looked worthy of being in the UFC.
 6 years ago '11        #226
outlaw0immortal 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,192 | Props total: 92 92
Dana white said barnett would never be in the UFC
 6 years ago '04        #227
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
DC is meh. fu*king cheating scumbag.

eye gouged the sh*t out of barnett, stuck his hand then fingers into barnetts mouth (thats nasty), was scratching cuts with his hands, held barnett against the cage for 2+ minutes doing literally nothing then ran away...

barnett broke his hand in the first.

grats to dc, but hype train gonna start for no reason
 05-20-2012, 01:36 AM         #228
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That DANIEL CORMIER dude dont have a GREAT PHYSIQUE or nothing ... PAUSE ... but hes STRONG & FAST & NICE with the HANDS he might actually have a GOOD CAREER & might do GOOD in the BIG LEAGUES aka THE UFC .... I think THOMPSON got ROBBED cuz MELENDEZ didnt WIN THAT f!ght I mean MELENDEZ was BUSIER the FIRST 3 ROUNDS but OVERALL STRIKES & TAKE DOWNS = THOMPSON ... MELENDEZ WON but hes going to the HOSPITAL after the f!ght ... THOMPSON LOST but he can go straight to the BAR or AFTER PARTY cuz he looked the same before the 5 ROUND

I would LOVE to see what that ROCKHOLD fairy could do against any of the TOP 15 MIDDLE WEIGHTS in THE UFC & I HOPE WOODLEY SLEEPS MARQUARDT when they f!ght
 05-20-2012, 01:39 AM         #229
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I HOPE JUNIOR DOS SANTOS SLEEPS FRANK MIR EXTREMELY VIOLENT like HENDERSON did BISPING or STEPHENS did DAVIS (lol) I HATE FRANK MIR
 05-20-2012, 11:05 AM         #230
dadon085 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he dominated the wrestling, and every other aspect of the match though
 thehawk33 said:
Fixed
good fix g. I just wanted to point out the wrestling part though. Very surprised Barnett got out wrestled even though DC is an Olympic wrestler( different in the cage)

Last edited by dadon085; 05-20-2012 at 11:07 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #231
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4766 4766
 PLATAOPLOMO said:
I think THOMPSON got ROBBED cuz MELENDEZ didnt WIN THAT f!ght I mean MELENDEZ was BUSIER the FIRST 3 ROUNDS but OVERALL STRIKES & TAKE DOWNS = THOMPSON ... ]
if you think Melendez was busier the first 3 rounds then he obviously won the f!ght 3 rounds to 2...

the f!ght isn't judged overall...it's judged round by round and you just said Melendez won with the current scoring system of round by round...
 05-20-2012, 12:16 PM         #232
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:
if you think Melendez was busier the first 3 rounds then he obviously won the f!ght 3 rounds to 2...

the f!ght isn't judged overall...it's judged round by round and you just said Melendez won with the current scoring system of round by round...
10-point must system and I have to give the first 3 rounds to Melendez w/ the 1st being the most questionable but I gave it to him based off the fact he was busier and the takedown. The f!ght did end w/ Thomson having all the momentum from the last 2 rounds, though.
 6 years ago '11        #233
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
Yep thats exactly how I have it, 1st 3 to Gil 4 and 5 to Josh...

All the momentum in the world doesn't override the fact dude lost 3 rounds and lost the f!ght. Had to finish
 6 years ago '11        #234
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
 PLATAOPLOMO said:
I HOPE JUNIOR DOS SANTOS SLEEPS FRANK MIR EXTREMELY VIOLENT like HENDERSON did BISPING or STEPHENS did DAVIS (lol) I HATE FRANK MIR

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy