Ranking NFL Quarterback (Trent Dilfer-written article)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3339 3339
 MY_name said:
What weapons? Bum a.ss Mark Clayton? Old a.ss Mason who can't get past anyone? Old a.ss pass dropping TJ Housh who can't get past anyone? Old a.ss Todd Heap? Lee "drop the game winning pass that'll take me to the super bowl" Evans? Please... let me know what great weapons Flacco has gone through?
they all looked like functioning NFL players until they got with Flacco. And Boldin has underachieved.

Good QB make players better right? Flacco does the opposite however you want to shake Flacco is average. That's all im saying.
 02-02-2012, 04:17 PM         #82
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
they all looked like functioning NFL players until they got with Flacco. And Boldin has underachieved.

Good QB make players better right? Flacco does the opposite however you want to shake Flacco is average. That's all im saying.
Housh was a bum.. he was a bum in Seattle and they sent his bum a.ss to us. Lee Evans missed most of the year injured and dropped the game winning pass (that Flacco put right on the money). Mason and Flacco were great together. So were Heap and Flacco. The fact of the matter is the Ravens (until this year) had NO receivers (NO receivers) that could get behind a defense. And when Flacco's best trait is his deep ball it's kinda hard for him to reach his true potential.

I put a ton of the blame on Cam Cameron as well.. his playcalling is absolutely terrible. Anyone who has watched enough Ravens games can see this.
 6 years ago '05        #83
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,222 | Props total: 15786 15786
 wjcorner said:
I just don't get what more you would want a 4th year QB to do...
Well if your going to say that about Ryan, you can say the same about Flacco

My point, which is always been my point when comparing theses two is that neither one of them are head over heels better than the other. But Ryan is going to need get some playoffs wins under his belt though, every playoff game he has been in he has been terrible. Flacco at least has showed flashes of being a good QB in a few of his playoffs appearances....you can't dispute that.
 6 years ago '11        #84
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Killamike79 said:
Well if your going to say that about Ryan, you can say the same about Flacco

My point, which is always been my point when comparing theses two is that neither one of them are head over heels better than the other. But Ryan is going to need get some playoffs wins under his belt though, every playoff game he has been in he has been terrible. Flacco at least has showed flashes of being a good QB in a few of his playoffs appearances....you can't dispute that.
yeah...earlier in the thread I said Flacco catches too much heat just because he hasn't led his team to the SB, like that's normal for young QBs. and Ryan's shown flashes...his 1st playoff game, he had two drives in the no huddle towards the end to make it close. our D gave up a 3rd and 16 to seal the game though...but yeah, Flacco has definitely shown more...I guess "fire" in the playoffs than Ryan.
 6 years ago '11        #85
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3203 3203
 Veno da Don said:
Come on man the Pats defense is a joke I don't give a sh*t how they looked against the Tebows.

While Ryan faced one of the elite defense's in football.

Let's keep it real here.
elite defenses??....flacco played the #2 defense in the texans the week before..wasnt stellar but he got the job done ..put up more than 2 points..2 points that came from a saftey..ryan couldnt do sht against the giants..that defense good..they have an elite pass rush..but overall not on the texans level
 6 years ago '08        #86
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
Dilfer is and was a BUM when he played!! Nikka couldnt pass, run or do anything!! Only reason he won a title was because the defense!! Lame duck a.ss nikka always got an opinion!!
 6 years ago '04        #87
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,035 | Props total: 11834 11834
i am startiing to grow tired of all the baseless hate for flacco, and he's not even my qb
 02-02-2012, 05:50 PM         #88
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
elite defenses??....flacco played the #2 defense in the texans the week before..wasnt stellar but he got the job done ..put up more than 2 points..2 points that came from a saftey..ryan couldnt do sht against the giants..that defense good..they have an elite pass rush..but overall not on the texans level
They don't hear you though
 6 years ago '11        #89
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
he moved the ball down the field twice and we tried it on 4th in field goal range...that's without a running game. people act like he didn't cross the 50 or something...did you watch the game?
 02-02-2012, 07:50 PM         #90
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
he moved the ball down the field twice and we tried it on 4th in field goal range...that's without a running game. people act like he didn't cross the 50 or something...did you watch the game?
I watched it. He couldn't get his team any points The whole offense looked like absolute sh*t. You can't get much from your running game when your RB gets 15 carries though. Maybe if the great Matt TwoPoints would have connected on more of his 41 passes they would have scored.

You don't get credit for crossing the 50
 6 years ago '11        #91
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 MY_name said:
I watched it. He couldn't get his team any points The whole offense looked like absolute sh*t. You can't get much from your running game when your RB gets 15 carries though. Maybe if the great Matt TwoPoints would have connected on more of his 41 passes they would have scored.

You don't get credit for crossing the 50
lol...he had a 2.5 ypc...you can't continue to run the ball in those conditions. and the only reason I brought the 50 yard sh*t up, is people holding onto the fact that the offense didn't score so hard, but we were in scoring range twice. Mike Smith made 2 silly decisions on 4th down...not Matt Ryan. but it's BX...people don't listen to logic. it's funnier to just post smilies and say the same joke the other guy said. but when Flacco throws for under 60%, the same people telling the same tired jokes, is in the thread with every excuse for him like dropped balls, slow receivers, etc. etc....gotta love this place
 02-02-2012, 09:06 PM         #92
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
lol...he had a 2.5 ypc...you can't continue to run the ball in those conditions. and the only reason I brought the 50 yard sh*t up, is people holding onto the fact that the offense didn't score so hard, but we were in scoring range twice. Mike Smith made 2 silly decisions on 4th down...not Matt Ryan. but it's BX...people don't listen to logic. it's funnier to just post smilies and say the same joke the other guy said. but when Flacco throws for under 60%, the same people telling the same tired jokes, is in the thread with every excuse for him like dropped balls, slow receivers, etc. etc....gotta love this place
The game wasn't even outta hand though and they abandoned the run. I really don't have much of an issue with Ryan. I think his coaches do make sh*tty decisions at the wrong times... unfortunately for you the wrong time always seems to be the playoffs. Like people said before... though they have different styles and strengths they are essentially the same player.

Ryan > Whoever his offensive coaches are

Flacco > Cam Cameron

And the slow receiver point is more than valid. It's not valid this year since the offense is actually being built around Flacco though. sh*t I bet you'd be pissed if your "great weapons" were an old a.ss Mason and Housh. A bum a.ss Mark Clayton. And a list of receivers that probably alot of my fellow Ravens fans probably don't know.

Flacco was blessed with a better coach/defense. Ryan has far better weapons to throw to.

Last edited by Flacco Da Gawd; 02-02-2012 at 09:09 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #93
space
space
 wjcorner said:
i watched every min of it.... if hes so much better than flacco like you claim he is he shouldnt need a running game ..he should be breaking defenses down on site like elite qbs do..you throwing out stats and completion % n sht...crossing 50 dont mean sht..2 FGs wouldnt have helped yall either...only stat that matters is TDs.. flacco had 2 against the texans.. ryan had none..in 4 yrs no playoff wins..not 1..not sayin ryans a bum at all.. GOOD QB but you cant say hes better than flacco when he doesnt show up in january

dude was talking about the GMEN have an elite defense.. if thats the case you cant discredit the fact flacco played
steelers twice
bengals twice
brown twice
texans twice
49ers
all top 10 defenses and went 9-0 in those games
 6 years ago '11        #94
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
i watched every min of it.... if hes so much better than flacco like you claim he is he shouldnt need a running game ..he should be breaking defenses down on site like elite qbs do..you throwing out stats and completion % n sht...crossing 50 dont mean sht..2 FGs wouldnt have helped yall either...only stat that matters is TDs.. flacco had 2 against the texans.. ryan had none..in 4 yrs no playoff wins..not 1..not sayin ryans a bum at all.. GOOD QB but you cant say hes better than flacco when he doesnt show up in january

dude was talking about the GMEN have an elite defense.. if thats the case you cant discredit the fact flacco played
steelers twice
bengals twice
brown twice
texans twice
49ers
all top 10 defenses and went 9-0 in those games
you think if someone is better than Flacco, they're elite??? are you fu*king stupid??? Neither Ryan or flacco are that close to elite, sorry...but yeah, Ryan has played better than Flacco. If you want to base skill off playoff success, mark Sanchez would be a great QB...hell, him and flacco played in the same amount of afc championship games aint they? Hell sanchez BEAT flacco didnt he? Dont bring up defense, because its bx, qbs dont have help, its all on them when they win and lose right? you can keep that train of thought though...ill just have to disagree.

to the other dude, people always seem to forget that before we had Julio, Ryan had Michael Jenkins and still played better. Hell, in 09, Brian finneran started until the Philly game. Go look up his 40 time. His rookie year, he was tossing TDs to Justin Peele...the first year he had a deep receiving core, he goes for 4000 yards

but whatever...ya gonna think what ya gonna think. I hope the n*gga do well and plays to the potential I've seen
 6 years ago '11        #95
space
space
 wjcorner said:
you think if someone is better than Flacco, they're elite??? are you fu*king stupid??? Neither Ryan or flacco are that close to elite, sorry...but yeah, Ryan has played better than Flacco. If you want to base skill off playoff success, mark Sanchez would be a great QB...hell, him and flacco played in the same amount of afc championship games aint they? Hell sanchez BEAT flacco didnt he? Dont bring up defense, because its bx, qbs dont have help, its all on them when they win and lose right? you can keep that train of thought though...ill just have to disagree.

to the other dude, people always seem to forget that before we had Julio, Ryan had Michael Jenkins and still played better. Hell, in 09, Brian finneran started until the Philly game. Go look up his 40 time. His rookie year, he was tossing TDs to Justin Peele...the first year he had a deep receiving core, he goes for 4000 yards

but whatever...ya gonna think what ya gonna think. I hope the n*gga do well and plays to the potential I've seen
see no you putting words in my mouth so lets k!ll all that now..where in any part of that did i say flacco was elite??? not one bit! ..where did i say if someone was better than flacco was elite? i said if hes sooo much better than him like some of you claim he is he shouldnt need a running game..i didnt bring up defenses the other guy did talking about the giants..i wasnt talking to you at first ..you jumped in after the fact ..what are you talking about help??? i named the defenses flacco played this year..and he did not loose to sanchez ever..like i said i dont hate ryan at all dude can play..but ya boy gotta show in january all im sayin

Last edited by DRAGONFLY JONES; 02-02-2012 at 10:44 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #96
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
see no you putting words in my mouth so lets k!ll all that now..where in any part of that did i say flacco was elite??? not one bit! ..where did i say if someone was better than flacco was elite? i said if hes sooo much better than him like some of you claim he is he shouldnt need a running game..i didnt bring up defenses the other guy did talking about the giants..i wasnt talking to you at first ..you jumped in after the fact ..what are you talking about help??? i named the defenses flacco played this year..and he did not loose to sanchez ever..like i said i dont hate ryan at all dude can play..but ya boy gotta show in january all im sayin

I never said you said he was elite...here's my quote

you think if someone is better than Flacco, they're elite???
because of this quote

if hes so much better than flacco like you claim he is he shouldnt need a running game ..he should be breaking defenses down on site like elite qbs do
so if he's better than Flacco, he should be breaking defenses down on site like elite QBs?...and I said don't bring up defenses because Ravens fans have the MOST excuses for why their QB doesn't play as well as other people's QBs. but once again, whatever lol...i've already said in this thread Flacco's had more success in January. Sanchez has had equal success...if we're using that reasoning to say Ryan isn't better, Sanchez=Flacco?
 02-03-2012, 12:08 PM         #97
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:

Are you arguing that the Falcons haven't had better receivers than the Ravens until this year? Because to be honest Roddy White sh*ts on every Raven receiver. If we had a prime Boldin it could be argued.. but hell nah.

And Jenkins big a.ss is a hell of alot better than slow a.ss Mason and Housh. n*gga have you heard of Yamon Figurs or Demetrius Williams? Because those a.ssclowns were also 2 of Flacco's great weapons.

Bottom line you are not gonna sit there and tell a Ravens fan about receivers being bad.

And Sanchez beat Flacco? Cmon bruh.... I'm starting to think you don't watch your sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy