Week 12: What did we learn in the NFL?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #141
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 rynell said:
I meant you better hope they ready when yall come here. :lachen001:
Foster and Tate earned every yard they got............ yall run D is nice Spoon is an animal.
oh...no doubt i doubt he make it though, i'm banking on controlling the clock that game.
 6 years ago '05        #142
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 Pastor Flo said:
Best Sack Celebration Ever.....by Aldon Smith. DROY. fu*k A Von Miller lol

[pic - click to view]

drakehah
He is great but fu*k Von Miller? The fu*k outta here, Miller a fu*king beast.
 6 years ago '05        #143
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,535 | Props total: 1179 1179
 samcelly19 said:
shut your rainbow roll a.ss up.

what we will learn after tonight is
a) Green bay will put 45 up on every team, but their D also gives up 45
b) 49ers clinching their division............no surprise
c) Right now the Saint's are the 2nd best team in the NFC (just bcuz of Brees)
d) Giants to bad they don't understand consistency
e) Houston thanking God for Payton's injury
f) Pitt, Ravens both equal
g) Gronk best TE in the league
 Gmengfx said:
lol at texan fans having 1 good year and acting like they a steady playoff squad.

with peyton in..yall prob not even making playoffs..dont fool your selfs

so u saying we wouldn't be 9-3 if he was here? we play Indy twice... not 16 times

i hate it when people say dumbass sh*t like "if Peyton was here ya'll wouldn't make the playoffs".... only thing he could stop us from doing now MAYBE is win the division, BUT we'd still be 9-3

Last edited by txhotboy; 12-05-2011 at 04:51 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #144
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 wjcorner said:
oh...no doubt i doubt he make it though, i'm banking on controlling the clock that game.
Iono about Tippy Toe Turner :lachen001:
 6 years ago '09        #145
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,925 | Props total: 22143 22143
 txhotboy said:

so u saying we wouldn't be 9-3 if he was here? we play Indy twice... not 16 times

i hate it when people say dumbass sh*t like "if Peyton was here ya'll wouldn't make the playoffs".... only thing he could stop us from doing now MAYBE is win the division, BUT we'd still be 9-3
n*ggas been trying to pick y'all as the s3xy pick to win for years now, and the year that peyton goes down it's just a coincidence y'all in the front seat?
 6 years ago '07        #146
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
fu*k michael turner n*gga wasnt even running yesterday. That dunta holding call was the game changer because the went 18 plays of straight smashin.

Foster>>

i wish turner ran like that
 6 years ago '04        #147
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 txhotboy said:

uh no, he's saying I'd Peyton was there, they might be 10-2,9-3,8-4 right there with you
 6 years ago '04        #148
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,911 | Props total: 620 620
 TriniSoldier said:
n*ggas been trying to pick y'all as the s3xy pick to win for years now, and the year that peyton goes down it's just a coincidence y'all in the front seat?
lol you missed the whole point of the post. n*gga we split with the series with them last year, actually dismantled the colts and that was with virtually NO defense. we have a running game that they cant stop. we are built for the colts. plus we only play them twice as*holes, they cant keep us from beating other teams. yall just like to ride peytons nuts. wed either be 8-4 or 9-3 just like we are now cause we have only played the colts once. which means one of us would be division leader and the other leading wild card. so stfu
 6 years ago '04        #149
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 finishim said:
uh no, he's saying I'd Peyton was there, they might be 10-2,9-3,8-4 right there with you
and if im not mistaken, the colts went 10-6 last year, so they have been on the decline anyway. the division was already catching up to the colts, the media was just all on peytons sh*t, like always. they wouldnt have been ready for us this year with the changes we made. there is no reason for us to think we wouldnt have beaten them twice. and that defense sucks too, theyd have gotten roasted this year against the saints and falcons as well
 6 years ago '04        #150
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
and if im not mistaken, the colts went 10-6 last year, so they have been on the decline anyway. the division was already catching up to the colts, the media was just all on peytons sh*t, like always. they wouldnt have been ready for us this year with the changes we made. there is no reason for us to think we wouldnt have beaten them twice. and that defense sucks too, theyd have gotten roasted this year against the saints and falcons as well
you're doing it all wrong, they were a season removed from the Super Bowl with a 10-6 record losing close games, and the defense hadn't been good, but a qb like Peyton changes the dynamic big time, look no further than the pack, pats, and saints, all bad defenses but their qbs go off and keep them in every game, Peyton would do the same, it's easy to puff out your chest when he's no around, but even a casual nfl fan knows the truth here
 6 years ago '12        #151
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 jplaydadon said:
 6 years ago '11        #152
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 rynell said:
Iono about Tippy Toe Turner :lachen001:
i know about captain checkdown though
 6 years ago '04        #153
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 finishim said:
you're doing it all wrong, they were a season removed from the Super Bowl with a 10-6 record losing close games, and the defense hadn't been good, but a qb like Peyton changes the dynamic big time, look no further than the pack, pats, and saints, all bad defenses but their qbs go off and keep them in every game, Peyton would do the same, it's easy to puff out your chest when he's no around, but even a casual nfl fan knows the truth here
damn dude, you act like we havent beaten the colts lol. what part of that dont you get. we were NEVER scared of him lol. arian foster became a household name on the fu*kin colts . just think we have ben tate now, a beefed up o line, a consistent qb and scheme, plus a NUMBER ONE ranked defense. the colts wouldnt have stood a chance. our problem wasnt the colts, it was jacksonville and tenneesee. we couldnt beat them consistenly, esp jacksonville. please stfu about peyton, no one was praying for peyton to be hurt here in houston because we knew what our team was capable of when their heads were on right. and imagine, weve missed significant players on both sides of the ball and still 9-3

im proud of my boys so far this year
 6 years ago '05        #154
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,535 | Props total: 1179 1179
 finishim said:
but he said we are "lucky" that he isn't playing... why are we "lucky"?? what would have changed if he was playing? would our record be any different?
 6 years ago '04        #155
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
damn dude, you act like we havent beaten the colts lol. what part of that dont you get. we were NEVER scared of him lol. arian foster became a household name on the fu*kin colts . just think we have ben tate now, a beefed up o line, a consistent qb and scheme, plus a NUMBER ONE ranked defense. the colts wouldnt have stood a chance. our problem wasnt the colts, it was jacksonville and tenneesee. we couldnt beat them consistenly, esp jacksonville. please stfu about peyton, no one was praying for peyton to be hurt here in houston because we knew what our team was capable of when their heads were on right. and imagine, weve missed significant players on both sides of the ball and still 9-3

im proud of my boys so far this year
dude being scarf of them means nothing to me, it's the fact that they'd be competing for the division with you
 6 years ago '04        #156
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 txhotboy said:
but he said we are "lucky" that he isn't playing... why are we "lucky"?? what would have changed if he was playing? would our record be any different?
no, there's most likely would and could be better than you
 6 years ago '06        #157
jj01 
space
space
$44,935 | Props total: 4619 4619
that the broncos sch the past few weeks has been one of the easiest of all time and they catch every break possible with the best player on each of those bum teams has been injured.
 6 years ago '05        #158
Doomque 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,189 | Props total: 363 363
Jplay and Mr713, don't try to argue with these cats...they don't know the division like we do. The colts would be a 7-9 team at best right now with the way they are getting trashed. Their defense is even worse than last year. I give them 7 wins with Peyton playing this year. That team was on the decline since last year. Yall already pointed that out and guess what ...Manning was on the squad then. Sure they went 6-3 down the stretch last year but look who their wins were against...2x Tennesse(whose D and squad sucked) jville(sucked),oakland(mediocre) us (32nd ranked D), and Cincy (sucked)...now look who they lost against....Pats, Cowboys, and Philly. And when they ran up against a real a.ss D (The Jets).....L. Now look at the Ds they played this season...all pretty darn good..so guess what it wouldn't have mattered. Colts were going to get their a.sses rocked regardless. Bring on Luck...we got something for him too. Colts aint paying Manning that 28 mil come March 12. He's done.
 6 years ago '05        #159
Doomque 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,189 | Props total: 363 363
Here is what i learned..

Lynch is a beast and Skittles need to do a commercial and pay da man!
Titans won't go away in the south..CJ2k had a good week...gonna get 18 yds rushing next week.
Bears...didn't learn from the Texans vs J-ville last year...also please don't call
[pic - click to view]

Raiders...C'mon Man.....not a good look as you head to Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood
Broncos.....McGahebowing they way to the playoffs!
Pats...Doing what they do. What lab did they grow Gronkowski in again?
Steelers....Stop beating up on your little brother and let him win one sometime.
Panthers...Superman does it again!
Jets... making some noise.
Ravens....See Steelers comment.
Giants....So close. Good as game though. Can you repeat 07 run?
Cowboys....Garrett....really?
Niners.....As if there was any doubt!
Saints...If you play them...don't bring a knife to a gun f!ght. Graham...grown in the same lab as Gronkowski.
Chargers...bout freaking time. I hate to rub salt but....do you guys still employ the team doctor that read the x-rays of Drew Brees shoulder and convinced the team to let him go. Just wondering.
Texans....boy the Football injury Gods don't like us but we win in spite of. Vegas gonna have to throw a new line for next weeks game on the over/under on who gets injured from our team. We gonna be starting this guy in the playoffs....
[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy