Mayweather GOTTA GET PAID

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
26 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 week ago '14        #1
1459 page views
42 comments

Mutant Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 42992 42 K  Slaps total: 30205 30 K
Mayweather GOTTA GET PAID

IG

If you hate on this, you are truly a bi*ch a*s n*gga.
+11   

best
worst
42 comments

1 week ago '14        #2
JFlameNoMercy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 6215 6 K  Slaps total: 883 883
This dude bout done and his ego will be the cause

1 week ago '19        #3
StillAtit 
Props total: 3117 3 K  Slaps total: 882 882
Floyd could have a Trillion dollars he will always be a lonely, insecure 5ft tall illiterate clown
Dumb a*s nikka can't even read One Fish Two Fish by himself
That's why he keeps getting all his bread finessed and having to come back...he literally cannot read, write or count
But you broke fools idolize this remedial a*s nikka because he has a nice car and crib...he is a certified RETARD

1 week ago '04        #4
ddash 
Props total: 38225 38 K  Slaps total: 2742 2 K
Floyd be having bx in they feelings ahahaha
+25   

1 week ago '12        #5
KUKOC 
Props total: 4633 4 K  Slaps total: 1862 1 K
Boss moves

+8   

1 week ago '04        #6
bibbyboi 
Props total: 15123 15 K  Slaps total: 1904 1 K
I was never a big Floyd fan, always accepted his greatness, but seeing all these haters makes me appreciate him way more.
+21   

1 week ago '10        #7
jmheight1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 25950 25 K  Slaps total: 4049 4 K
That viral clip is a free ad right there for the company.
+3   

1 week ago '13        #8
dds010 
Props total: 1907 1 K  Slaps total: 259 259
 StillAtit said
Floyd could have a Trillion dollars he will always be a lonely, insecure 5ft tall illiterate clown
That's why he keeps getting all his bread finessed and having to come back...he literally cannot read, write or count
But you broke fools idolize this remedial a*s nikka because he has a nice car and crib...he is a certified RETARD
Imma Floyd fan, always have been but I’m honest and call bullsh*t when I see it. Against Conor I could see his precision was gone (coulda also been because conors awkwardness) and that it was time for him to wrap it up. Against Logan the precision was completely gone, and besides defense that’s the thing mayweather know for. That combined with the fact that Logan was 60lbs heavier made for a terrible f*ght so he doesn’t need to f*ght anymore, exhibition or not.

With that said. Y’all have to be complete idiots if you really believe this “Floyd can’t read, Floyd can’t write, Floyd’s so dumb” sh*t. Is he prob the worlds best reader? H no. But y’all have become so obsessed with this “50 said he can’t read”. Floyd changed the f*ghting game as far as f*ghters not getting fu*ked contracts. He has a promotional company, and made over a billion in f*ght purses but SOMEHOW in y’all’s brains you cognitively equate that with a person who anywhere near to being a dummy? ������. Welp I certain wish I was that dumb of a person. Y’all mfs are just ridiculous tbh. “This Mf came from the bottom, became an all time great, changed the promotional game, branched off into numerous businesses and made the most money every in boxing , but he can’t read well....ahhh he’s SO STUPID”. Dude let’s y’all think he can’t read and y’all EAT IT UP. SAME WAY he played the villain role to perfection to get y’all to tune into every f*ght wanting to see him lose (INCLUDING terrible Conor and Logan f*ghts)��������...who’s really the dummy

Last edited by dds010; 06-10-2021 at 01:18 AM..
+8   

1 week ago '19        #9
HOTTSPITTA 
Props total: 5624 5 K  Slaps total: 970 970
 StillAtit said
He fu*ked your bi*ch clearly
+5   

1 week ago '08        #10
Skilly713 
Props total: 20654 20 K  Slaps total: 1609 1 K
Floyd overcharging em for what they did to the Cold Crush
+11   

1 week ago '20        #11
SuperSlimey215 
Props total: 5118 5 K  Slaps total: 1016 1 K
 StillAtit said
Yous a hater lmao
+2   

1 week ago '14        #12
El Caballero 
Props total: 50829 50 K  Slaps total: 3891 3 K
 dds010 said
Imma Floyd fan, always have been but I’m honest and call bullsh*t when I see it. Against Conor I could see his precision was gone (coulda also been because conors awkwardness) and that it was time for him to wrap it up. Against Logan the precision was completely gone, and besides defense that’s the thing mayweather know for. That combined with the fact that Logan was 60lbs heavier made for a terrible f*ght so he doesn’t need to f*ght anymore, exhibition or not.

With that said. Y’all have to be complete idiots if you really believe this “Floyd can’t read, Floyd can’t write” sh*t. Is he prob the worlds best reader? H no. But y’all have become so obsessed with this “50 said he can’t read”. Floyd changed the f*ghting game as far as f*ghters not getting fu*ked contracts. He has a promotional company, and made over a billion in f*ght purses but SOMEHOW in y’all’s brains you cognitively equate that with a person who anywhere near to being a dummy? 🤣🤣🤣. Welp I certain wish I was that dumb of a person. Y’all mfs are just ridiculous tbh. “This Mf came from the bottom, became an all time great, changed the promotional game, branched off into numerous businesses and made the most money every in boxing , but he can’t read well....ahhh he’s SO STUPID”. Dude let’s y’all think he can’t read and y’all EAT IT UP. SAME WAY he played the villain role to perfection to get y’all to tune into every f*ght wanting to see him lose (INCLUDING terrible Conor and Logan f*ghts)😅😅😅😅...who’s really the dummy
for real
floyd is definitely not illiterate
he may be dyslexic or something, and he may not be able to read at a 12th grade level or something but he can absolutely read

1 week ago '15        #13
roddy got white  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45174 45 K  Slaps total: 7819 7 K
What if they actually paid tho
+1   

1 week ago '15        #14
majorpain1963 
Props total: 9951 9 K  Slaps total: 911 911
 El Caballero said
for real
he may be dyslexic or something, and he may not be able to read at a 12th grade level or something but he can absolutely read

Definitely not at a high school level.

My 7 year old could read this in one take.

It's going to get worse as he's been hit in the head repeatedly for a very long time.

1 week ago '13        #15
dds010 
Props total: 1907 1 K  Slaps total: 259 259
 El Caballero said
for real
Just proves you can say some of the most outlandish sh*t, and it doesn’t have to add up at all, but ppl will still believe it.

I would never think he’s Albert Einstein, but if you believe a Mf as successful as him, doing something that requires him to look over as well as sit in on negotiating contracts can’t read at all, then you yourself have a prob fr. And the knowledge that he didn’t have, he went and got people who did know those things which is ANOTHER form of smartness that the average human can’t comprehend

Dude plays on yalls emotional strings to perfection. And that’s goes to the super gullible fans who eat up everything he does. He’s just smart enough to know that hate is a STRONGER emotion than love. Think about this for a sec: when you go to a restaurant and they have great food or service, you may tell the waiter, you might tell the manager or you may or you might even post about your great experience (least likely to happen). NOW think about if at that same restaurant the food and service was horrible: youll DEMAND to talk to a manager, you’ll bash the food/Hospitality to all the other people in the restaurant, you’ll prob call corporate and you’ll DEFINITELY find every online site you can to bash them.....

1 week ago '12        #16
44wade  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 26972 26 K  Slaps total: 9076 9 K
There's real boxing happening now.

Glad he's now just a sideshow act.

1 week ago '20        #17
Dustea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 2604 2 K  Slaps total: 1348 1 K
How do n*ggas like Floyd at all? I don't get it. But Lebron is the Devil?
+2   

1 week ago '15        #18
Hellmatic 
Props total: 41134 41 K  Slaps total: 4268 4 K
 ddash said
Floyd be having bx in they feelings ahahaha
They ain't pay they mad they gotta move lol
+1   

1 week ago '18        #19
Jwardisback3rd 
Props total: 3973 3 K  Slaps total: 507 507
 majorpain1963 said

It's going to get worse as he's been hit in the head repeatedly for a very long time.
Look at all his f*ghts buddy rarely got hit, maybe rocked what 3,4 times out his 50 f*ghts?

1 week ago '20        #20
thatfrenchguy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 5240 5 K  Slaps total: 2254 2 K
Floyd "all lives matter" mayweather doesn't give a fu*k about anybody on boxden but they ride for him because he's getting money, that he isn't going to share with anyone, but give back to Europeans by buying luxury items

Can't make this sh*t up
+4   

1 week ago '18        #21
MC Gusto 
Props total: 9734 9 K  Slaps total: 964 964
Non press members have to pay for seats at a press conference? Didn’t know that

1 week ago '14        #22
Mutant Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8 OP
Props total: 42992 42 K  Slaps total: 30205 30 K
 MC Gusto said
Non press members have to pay for seats at a press conference? Didn’t know that
Wtf?

This is about the bottles.
+1   

1 week ago '06        #23
Odin 
Props total: 1536 1 K  Slaps total: 122 122
I mean he's influential, those companies low key would've ate for free off his name if he let that rock, no free advertisements.

1 week ago '20        #24
Trueballer718 
Props total: 2616 2 K  Slaps total: 469 469
How many of y’all in here really think y’all smarter than Floyd ? Lol as long as people pay to watch him it’s a no brainer to go get ya money . Why should you stop making money because your retired ? It’s simple logic that some people don’t grasp . To keep up that type of lifestyle you gotta work . n*ggas ain’t surviving off old money like these white folks that done robbed black people for centuries. It’s gotta be a white man cutting that check . May weather is smarter than all of us

1 week ago '19        #25
StillAtit 
Props total: 3117 3 K  Slaps total: 882 882
 majorpain1963 said

Bruh these d*ck riding remedial a*s nikkas on here amuse the sh*t outta me
This dude is fu*king functionally illiterate
Who cares how much money he spends/makes he can't read or write
These dumb a*s short bus riding BX weirdos see hope in Mayweather because they "cant read good" too
This sh*t is free entertainment

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+60online now  23
Chief Keef Goes Crazy On Young Buck's Classic Song Stomp
66 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+565online now  23
Announcer ready to risk it all after seeing chick in the stands