Jun 9 - El Salvador using VOLCANO to mine Bitcoin!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '20        #1
1684 page views
38 comments

itsthekid123  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5328 5 K  Slaps total: 670 670
Jun 9 - El Salvador using VOLCANO to mine Bitcoin!!!

the president said they will use their volcano energy to mine 100% clean bitcoin

if ya recall, the bitcoin (and the rest of the crypto) market started to fall cuz Elon tweeted that bitcoin used unclean energy.

that sh*t was just FUD to bamboozle you, and the media ran the narrative and a lot of ya believed it.

the true price of bitcoin is infinity....

the 3rd world countries and countries with natural energy sources will be the new OPEC countries

but keep buying your scam coins so ya can keep price of bitcoin cheaper for the rest of the world and me to slowly accumulate

bitcoin here to stay for 1000+ years
+10   

best
worst
38 comments

2 weeks ago '16        #2
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 75108 75 K  Slaps total: 10264 10 K

+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #3
itsthekid123  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 BathWaterMelody said

lol nah bro this is completely different topic

this is the use of VOLCANO energy to mine bitcoin

a big argument against bitcoin is its energy use, this destroys it
+6   

2 weeks ago '16        #4
 itsthekid123 said

Iceland already been mining BTC w/ volcanoes for a while now.

you'd know that in the original thread about Pres. Bukele, but I'll forgive your lateness this time

KEY FACTS

Bukele, who announced plans to introduce a bill adopting Bitcoin as legal tender in El Salvador Saturday, said a supermajority of legislators in Congress had approved the law in a vote Wednesday, June 9.

President Nayib Bukele said today it's "an initiative he hopes will boost foreign investment, improve financial inclusion and generate jobs."

+5   

2 weeks ago '20        #5
 BathWaterMelody said

Iceland already been mining BTC w/ volcanoes for a while now.

you'd know that in the original thread about Pres. Bukele, but I'll forgive your lateness this time

KEY FACTS

Bukele, who announced plans to introduce a bill adopting Bitcoin as legal tender in El Salvador Saturday, said a supermajority of legislators in Congress had approved the law in a vote Wednesday, June 9.

President Nayib Bukele said today it's "an initiative he hopes will boost foreign investment, improve financial inclusion and generate jobs."

Tesla Inc (TSLA.O) boss Elon Musk on Thursday denounced the insane amount of energy used to produce bitcoin, doubling down on his sudden rejection of the cryptocurrency as a means of payment over environmental concerns.

2 weeks ago '13        #6
jrockex 
Props total: 6067 6 K  Slaps total: 572 572
did anyone else think the building looked like a giant graphics card?
+5   

2 weeks ago '06        #7
Malcolm  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12446 12 K  Slaps total: 1208 1 K
This is a huge move. Clean energy, free Bitcoin. A lot of 3rd world countries will come up if they kick corruption to the curb and put their brightest minds toward solutions.
+11   

2 weeks ago '16        #8
 itsthekid123 said

you still late tho

Iceland, another country with large amounts of volcanic geothermal energy, ha become a popular location for Bitcoin mining. Iceland also has excess geothermal energy which the country uses to produce and then export aluminum.

itsthekid123 said
n*ggas on here either brainwashed by media

or they the feds

BathWaterMelody said

+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #9
 BathWaterMelody said
you still late tho

Iceland, another country with large amounts of volcanic geothermal energy, ha become a popular location for Bitcoin mining. Iceland also has excess geothermal energy which the country uses to produce and then export aluminum.

u acting like an autist lol, u posted the legal tender news, which is a separate news story than using a volcano to mine bitcoin, then u added it to ur thread on the 4th page so no one reads it and understands the significance of the energy use

now go do u my guy n stack more stats

2 weeks ago '21        #10
Keithf87 
Props total: 5263 5 K  Slaps total: 298 298
 Malcolm said
This is a huge move. Clean energy, free Bitcoin. A lot of 3rd world countries will come up if they kick corruption to the curb and put their brightest minds toward solutions.
Boy they changed the game with this one...

+5   

2 weeks ago '13        #11
Commission 
Props total: 92422 92 K  Slaps total: 15580 15 K
Lava coin coming soon
+8   

2 weeks ago '12        #12
BlessInTheSky  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 29294 29 K  Slaps total: 3008 3 K
 itsthekid123 said

U.S. not on the list? Then they'll do everything in their power to devalue BTC then
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #13
Blunted Sultan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 34116 34 K  Slaps total: 3803 3 K
God bless the people going through this change on the ground level.

I also dont think bitcoin is gonna help fix the country substantially but its just my a*sumption
+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #14
 BlessInTheSky said
U.S. not on the list? Then they'll do everything in their power to devalue BTC then
they already trying bro:

smh

Last edited by itsthekid123; 06-09-2021 at 11:40 PM..
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #15
d.c. supreme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29667 29 K  Slaps total: 1426 1 K
 BlessInTheSky said
hawaii and alaska are in the u.s. broadie
+3   

2 weeks ago '10        #16
lltreyll 
Props total: 3797 3 K  Slaps total: 1242 1 K
Investors hope of what Bitcoin will do for them:

The reality for 99% of people that fu*ked around and eventually cashed out:

2 weeks ago '18        #17
MrPersonality  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5191 5 K  Slaps total: 1389 1 K
Bruh how can I get in on this?

I be seeing big moves before they happen and just be stressed because I’m not in the “in crowd” so I be missing out
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #18
franchise  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 11424 11 K  Slaps total: 1007 1 K

This is why Dr Evil had his Volcano Lair as his base

2 weeks ago '17        #19
CELE91 
Props total: 13964 13 K  Slaps total: 1191 1 K
 itsthekid123 said

the president said they will use their volcano energy to mine 100% clean bitcoin

if ya recall, the bitcoin (and the rest of the crypto) market started to fall cuz Elon tweeted that bitcoin used unclean energy.

that sh*t was just FUD to bamboozle you, and the media ran the narrative and a lot of ya believed it.

the true price of bitcoin is infinity....

the 3rd world countries and countries with natural energy sources will be the new OPEC countries

but keep buying your scam coins so ya can keep price of bitcoin cheaper for the rest of the world and me to slowly accumulate

bitcoin here to stay for 1000+ years
This seems like a viable solution for mining. Thats if proof of work is not overtaken by proof of stake.

They can create their own energy related coin. This is incentivizing people too relocate their mining farms to third world countries. This is good sh*t.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #20
TheGreyOne 
Props total: 3168 3 K  Slaps total: 893 893
It's literally amazing what some will believe. Question: how many listen to or watch BBC Radio or any news outside of your local or national?

Yesterday BBC (also breathless about El Salvador) was searching out sources all day to confirm this. Literally NONE of it is actually happening. Just hype from their extremely popular (90%+ approval rating) young President. But the vast majority of the citizens don't know what a Bitcoin is. Most of it's finance leaders are also clueless. No method has been developed to utilize the currency and the tweet about the volcano was just something off the top of his (President's) head over the weekend. But it all has people- even on an urban website in the U.S.- talking about the country. So, that part is genius...
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #21
MapleSyrup 
Props total: 1111 1 K  Slaps total: 244 244
 TheGreyOne said
It's literally amazing what some will believe. Question: how many listen to or watch BBC Radio or any news outside of your local or national?

Yesterday BBC (also breathless about El Salvador) was searching out sources all day to confirm this. Literally NONE of it is actually happening. Just hype from their extremely popular (90%+ approval rating) young President. But the vast majority of the citizens don't know what a Bitcoin is. Most of it's finance leaders are also clueless. No method has been developed to utilize the currency and the tweet about the volcano was just something off the top of his (President's) head over the weekend. But it all has people- even on an urban website in the U.S.- talking about the country. So, that part is genius...
Maybe link to what the BBC said then? I doubt all of this is made-up and bitcoin isn't legal tender in El Salvador.

2 weeks ago '17        #22
TheGreyOne 
Props total: 3168 3 K  Slaps total: 893 893
There are many BBC articles but what you want is the audio or transcript from a segment yesterday where a BBC reporter is engaging with a reporter and minister in El Salvador.

What has actually happened is that- in a very swift progress (some reports are in as little as five days) the President proposed the country adopt Bitcoin as legal tender and then 62 of the 84 congressional delegates agreed to adopt in 90 days time. Again, there is no method, no technology, no system whatsoever. They just said it, stamped it, and says it will be so. Of course it is not in anyway that simple but...we're talking a South American country where 20% of its GDP comes from people outside the country sending money home and most citizens don't have bank accounts. Consider that; ~70% don't have bank accounts but they are somehow expected to utilize digital currency. Many shops don't have electricity. Most service workers only work on cash. And the countries internet and cellular system is sporadic and unreliable in many areas.

How, Sway?

2 weeks ago '04        #23
ItAlY2BkLyN 
Props total: 29643 29 K  Slaps total: 7601 7 K
Bitcoin is here to stay!

+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #24
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x51
Props total: 80434 80 K  Slaps total: 8543 8 K
 itsthekid123 said

ignore him, his tries to f*g**t up any post he deems to be unworthy, he wants a stale board full of old wack stories
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #25
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x51
Props total: 80434 80 K  Slaps total: 8543 8 K
cue Elon Musk buying a volcano and jumping back on BTC's d*ck
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-65online now  20
Video inside Tasha K EXPOSES Young Buck Is Broke & Living w/ His HIV Positive TR@NSG..
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
New Jersey waitress abducted, a*saulted after chasing 5 people who ran out on ..
77 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+80online now  11
What do you think is the avg median income of Boxden
326 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
Article inside Vin Diesel Explains What Caused Tension With Dwayne The Rock Johnso..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy