Jun 9 - When You Attack ‘Dr. Anthony Fauci, You Are Attacking Science’

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '07        #1
1275 page views
69 comments

yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x51
Props total: 80434 80 K  Slaps total: 8543 8 K
Jun 9 - When You Attack ‘Dr. Anthony Fauci, You Are Attacking Science’

Dr. Anthony Fauci has evidently had enough of the increasing criticism being pointed his way — particularly from the political right.

In what became a fiery rant on MSNBC’s MTP: Daily Wednesday, Fauci — speaking with host Chuck Todd — blasted those attacking him on a variety of subjects ranging from his mask advocacy to the question of whether the National Institute of Health (NIH) funded gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

The impetus for Fauci’s screed on Wednesday was a video from Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN), who floated a conspiracy theory that the infectious disease expert was colluding with Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg on a narrative about Covid-19.

“Dr. Fauci was emailing with Mark Zuckerberg from Facebook, trying to create that narrative,” Blackburn said.

“Cherrypicking information so that you would only know what they wanted you to know, and there would be a narrative that would fit with this cherrypicked information.”

“I don’t have a clue what she just said,” Fauci said, curtly.

“I don’t have a clue of what she’s talking about. … And I’m sorry, I don’t want to be pejorative against a united States senator but I have no idea what she’s talking about.

And you know Chuck, if you go through each and every one of the points which are so ridiculous, just painfully ridiculous, if you go through each and every one of them, you can explain and debunk it immediately.

Fauci then directed his comments more broadly — towards not just Blackburn but all of his critics;

“It’s very dangerous, Chuck, because a lot of what you’re seeing as attacks on me, quite frankly, are attacks on science.

Because all of the things that I have spoken about consistently from the very beginning have been fundamentally based on science.

Sometimes those things were inconvenient truths for people, and there was pushback against me.

So if you are trying to get at me as a public health official and scientist, you’re really attacking not only Dr. Anthony Fauci, you are attacking science.

And anybody that looks at what is going on clearly sees that.

You have to be asleep not to see that.”

Watch above, via MSNBC.

best
worst
69 comments

2 weeks ago '17        #2
Timberwolves  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 31776 31 K  Slaps total: 3608 3 K
ok whats the science
+14   

2 weeks ago '16        #3
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 22305 22 K  Slaps total: 4150 4 K
+5   

2 weeks ago '10        #4
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 67715 67 K  Slaps total: 14889 14 K
Pray for Fauci

They got this man on a skewer, with onion and some peppers.

Grill warming up as we speak
+11   

2 weeks ago '04        #5
d.c. supreme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29667 29 K  Slaps total: 1426 1 K

hate when people get too caught up in their own celebrity. i mean of course there's some wild conspiracy speculation going on about him but you only make yourself look worse when you do this in public. you're also not the arbiter of all science, you're still human simmer down geppetto.
+11   

2 weeks ago '18        #6
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 47442 47 K  Slaps total: 10389 10 K
"Trust the science"
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #7
Ifeellikekobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 69655 69 K  Slaps total: 4548 4 K

Yall bi*ching about Fauci more than covid-19. He sick of that sh*t. And you would be too.

Last edited by Ifeellikekobe; 06-09-2021 at 06:29 PM..
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #8
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 36088 36 K  Slaps total: 10448 10 K
He's a God to the experimental covid-19 "vaccine" recipients, no different than God is to Christians. When you attack the religion of Science, you attack Fauci.
+5   

2 weeks ago '04        #9
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
Props total: 12652 12 K  Slaps total: 11655 11 K
Imagine still taking a word Dr Fraudi says seriously.
+15   

2 weeks ago '20        #10
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1768 1 K  Slaps total: 1123 1 K
There should be a scientific debate from experts on both sides of the mask issue and those shots.
+9   

2 weeks ago '17        #11
Tupacpatel 
Props total: 2227 2 K  Slaps total: 667 667
"If you're trying to get at me."

+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #12
Real Talk 10%er  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 46532 46 K  Slaps total: 16209 16 K
 d.c. supreme said

hate when people get too caught up in their own celebrity. i mean of course there's some wild conspiracy speculation going on about him but you only make yourself look worse when you do this in public. you're also not the arbiter of all science, you're still human simmer down geppetto.
Nothing was a conspiracy...

Thats what "they" want you to believe...

2 weeks ago '05        #13
FalconBuddha 
Props total: 7973 7 K  Slaps total: 1166 1 K
 I Know said
There should be a scientific debate from experts on both sides of the mask issue and those shots.
I mean that would be amazing, but it wouldnt go the way we'd all hope

Both sides would accuse the other of being fully of crap and accusing the other side of conspiracy theories, and then in the end, everyone is gonna hear what they wanted to hear

Its just like the fauci emails, people who hate fauci say thats it proves hes a piece of sh*t, and people who support hm say its all a bunch of nothing
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #14
Ifeellikekobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 69655 69 K  Slaps total: 4548 4 K
 Real Talk 10%er said

You stupid fu*kers really don't know when trump is just bullsh*tting.

No this a real question when was rambling though his explanation of Hydroxychloroquine...when he couldn't pronounce it. You really think he knew what Hydroxychloroquine was and what it did?

2 weeks ago '04        #15
 Real Talk 10%er said

nah i don't mean that stuff, all that was is the boy who cried wolf syndrome where anything trump is saying must be incorrect off drop without any consideration despite the fact that maybe someone actually gave him solid info that he parroted. i mean the wilder reaches where he's like illuminati making symbols with his hands etc. which is just typical symbolism reaches which are the most boring conspiracy stuff there is. there's actual much more interesting real conspiracy sh*t to be interested in than that garbage. those emails proved he was guessing just as much as the next doctor during the outbreak, just as confused as the next guy not some arbiter of all science.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #16
 FalconBuddha said

Both sides would accuse the other of being fully of crap and accusing the other side of conspiracy theories, and then in the end, everyone is gonna hear what they wanted to hear

Its just like the fauci emails, people who hate fauci say thats it proves hes a piece of sh*t, and people who support hm say its all a bunch of nothing
yep. nobody can give any rope in discussions anymore it's sad. everything must be extreme one way or the other, black and white no gray area. childish sh*t. good faith discourse was the main engine in the enlightenment—how far we've fallen. now people just flock to confirmation bias.
+4   

2 weeks ago '15        #17
Fantastic 
Props total: 14590 14 K  Slaps total: 5669 5 K
 Timberwolves said
ok whats the science
According to him, everything he says.

Hes basically rebutting with the fact he has put zero of his own opinion into any scientific discussion.

I personally do not know for sure , but im not too fond of him either.

2 weeks ago '20        #18
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1768 1 K  Slaps total: 1123 1 K
 FalconBuddha said

There’s non emotional data involved.

This would be a real debate.

Attacking the individuals personally will be overruled.

Years/ decades worth of peer reviewed studies and data is available for both sides to use.
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #19
PCDubya 
Props total: 9316 9 K  Slaps total: 1062 1 K
 Ifeellikekobe said
You stupid fu*kers really don't know when trump is just bullsh*tting.

No this a real question when was rambling though his explanation of Hydroxychloroquine...when he couldn't pronounce it. You really think he knew what Hydroxychloroquine was and what it did?
So he pulled a chemical out his a*s and just happened to be right?
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #20
gh3tto 
Props total: 41625 41 K  Slaps total: 8373 8 K
 GUCCI C0ND0MS said
Imagine still taking a word Dr Fraudi says seriously.
imagine being a dumbfu*k magat like you and thinking anyone takes you seriously

+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #21
gh3tto 
Props total: 41625 41 K  Slaps total: 8373 8 K
 Real Talk 10%er said

you stupid f*g**t breaking 911 is a propaganda site

really funny how you nasty magats have to resort to garbage propaganda websites and twitter nobodies

+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #22
bobbysteels18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 9649 9 K  Slaps total: 2658 2 K
The same guy who said u need a vaccine if you had covid a Cleveland Clinic study says you don't need it if you had covid. The same guy who says wear masks than says they don't work.

2 weeks ago '06        #23
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24764 24 K  Slaps total: 7599 7 K
another bureaucratic elitist

2 weeks ago '06        #24
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24764 24 K  Slaps total: 7599 7 K
 gh3tto said
imagine being a dumbfu*k magat like you and thinking anyone takes you seriously

imagine being this sad little man coming into this thread with nothing but keyboard thugging and empty threats...

2 weeks ago '17        #25
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 96673 96 K  Slaps total: 29578 29 K
 I Know said
There is no debate on masks. The science is well understood and accepted.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  29
New Jersey waitress abducted, a*saulted after chasing 5 people who ran out on ..
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-64online now  16
Video inside Tasha K EXPOSES Young Buck Is Broke & Living w/ His HIV Positive TR@NSG..
158 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+78online now  11
What do you think is the avg median income of Boxden
325 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Article inside Vin Diesel Explains What Caused Tension With Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnso..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy