Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade PS5 Upgrade Footage is in the wild

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 weeks ago '12        #1
999 page views
43 comments

OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 171151 171 K  Slaps total: 10025 10 K
Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade PS5 Upgrade Footage is in the wild

Patch has hit for a few countries, heres some gameplay

30 FPS Quality Mode:

60 FPS Mode(Whole first hour of game):

I really have no interest in replaying the remake story again and will just run through the Yuffie DLC, but it looks good
+11   

best
worst
43 comments

2 weeks ago '12        #2
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
IGN Also posted some too:

2 weeks ago '12        #3
Faythung 
Props total: 19871 19 K  Slaps total: 1624 1 K
This and TLOU2 60fps upgrades are pretty much the only reason I want a PS5 right now.

Edit:

hard to tell definitively from these videos but that 60fps looking shaky.
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #4
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
 Faythung said
This and TLOU2 60fps upgrades are pretty much the only reason I want a PS5 right now.

Edit:

I noticed a bit of stutter/hitch too, but I wanted to wait until I saw more of it/played it. But you're 100% right its definitely there

The lighting, textures, and shadows all definitely look really improved. While I don't see a reason for playing the 30 FPS mode at this point with 60fps available i'll admit that sh*t is beautiful on the big screen running the video at 4K
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #5
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 67813 67 K  Slaps total: 20393 20 K
Another excuse to run through this again, why not
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #6
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 67813 67 K  Slaps total: 20393 20 K
 Faythung said

Edit:

You said the same thing about Demons Souls and Returnal lmfao
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #7
Chuck_Remixed  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15845 15 K  Slaps total: 655 655
Taking my Final Fantasy PS4 copy, upgrading and syncing the trophies to get another Platinum. I've played the base game more than enough. Not going through the entire game again for the fast loading and the fact that they fixed stuff they could have addressed on PS4. I'll just buy and play the Yuffie dlc.
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #8
rifair 
Props total: 10172 10 K  Slaps total: 2296 2 K
Out here getting finnessed for pieces of the game that was whole in the 90s
+5   

2 weeks ago '06        #9
mr217543 
Props total: 384 384  Slaps total: 72 72
So I just got into gaming during the pandemic and got a PS5. Loved and beat, the god of war update, Spider-Man remake and miles morales, RE village, GOT update, outriders. and finishing TLOU2. Still messing around with AC and mass effect which I just started, Never played a final fantasy game but this looks fire. Worth the purchase tomorrow??? And what other games you think worth playing. Still have demon souls, godfall, sackboy and returnal (which I kept getting marked in lol). What you guys recommend for final fantasy and Amy of the listed or other games or anything coming out?
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #10
SpyDa 
Props total: 9455 9 K  Slaps total: 1220 1 K
 OldBusiness said
Patch has hit for a few countries, heres some gameplay

30 FPS Quality Mode:

60 FPS Mode(Whole first hour of game):

I really have no interest in replaying the remake story again and will just run through the Yuffie DLC, but it looks good
You a knowledgeable dude and I respect your opinion, With that said, I've never played final fantasy. Turn based games were boring a.f. to me. I never even seen the final fantasy movie my homeboy use to tell me was great.

With the graphics and me hearing that turn based final fantasy games are done, what games should I play? Do I need to play one before the other to understand the story? Hell I did a Google and it's like 20 damn final fantasy games

2 weeks ago '05        #11
GodzMustBeCrazy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6857 6 K  Slaps total: 1434 1 K
 mr217543 said
So I just got into gaming during the pandemic and got a PS5. Loved and beat, the god of war update, Spider-Man remake and miles morales, RE village, GOT update, outriders. and finishing TLOU2. Still messing around with AC and mass effect which I just started, Never played a final fantasy game but this looks fire. Worth the purchase tomorrow??? And what other games you think worth playing. Still have demon souls, godfall, sackboy and returnal (which I kept getting marked in lol). What you guys recommend for final fantasy and Amy of the listed or other games or anything coming out?
Yeah FFVII Is more then worth especially with the Ps5 upgrade.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #12
cnbftbgb 
Props total: 3073 3 K  Slaps total: 44 44
 SpyDa said
You a knowledgeable dude and I respect your opinion, With that said, I've never played final fantasy. Turn based games were boring a.f. to me. I never even seen the final fantasy movie my homeboy use to tell me was great.

With the graphics and me hearing that turn based final fantasy games are done, what games should I play? Do I need to play one before the other to understand the story? Hell I did a Google and it's like 20 damn final fantasy games
No you don't need to play the others. Despite them sharing the name Final Fantasy, they have nothing to do with one another. Not even story wise, world wise, etc.

You will miss some things being different from the OG FF7 vs this remake, but nothing that will take away from the overall enjoyment of the story. Also, this reboot isn't FF7's whole story, it's basically disk 1 with a twist.
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #13
Christ Like 
Props total: 7514 7 K  Slaps total: 6444 6 K
no way in hell I'm playing through this again

thought it would never end

2 weeks ago '04        #14
jewelz1132 
Props total: 6881 6 K  Slaps total: 308 308
didn't have time to play the remake when it originally came out due to school. I'm going in on this bi*ch
+2   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '21        #15
Young Defiant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3228 3 K  Slaps total: 9383 9 K
FF is DEAD....Died along time ago.. Only people playing or looking foward to the next installment at this point are fake FF fans, casuals, and idiots who don't know any better.

2 weeks ago '04        #16
SpyDa 
 cnbftbgb said
No you don't need to play the others. Despite them sharing the name Final Fantasy, they have nothing to do with one another. Not even story wise, world wise, etc.

You will miss some things being different from the OG FF7 vs this remake, but nothing that will take away from the overall enjoyment of the story. Also, this reboot isn't FF7's whole story, it's basically disk 1 with a twist.
Hmm what about the movie. Is it tied to anything? Final fantasy advent children. How many FF games have released that aren't turn based?
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #17
cnbftbgb 
 SpyDa said
Hmm what about the movie. Is it tied to anything? Final fantasy advent children. How many FF games have released that aren't turn based?

Good point! Before FFX-2 they weren't doing spinoffs and all this so I was somewhat wrong in stating they aren't related. Guess you can say if there's a new number attached to Final Fantasy it's a new game.

That movie Advent Children is related is the sequel/follow up to the end of FF7, not really referenced in this ReMake.

Media/Games related to FF7 Story:

Crisis Core (Prequel - semi turn based)
Final Fantasy 7 (main game)
Advent Children (Movie Sequel/Post FF7)
Dirge of Cerberus (Post Advent Children - Not turn based, play as one of the party members from 7)
Final Fantasy 7 ReMake
(retelling the main FF7 story
[spoiler - click to view]

)

They have some animated movies and a mobile game but those aren't that important.

Edit: Oh yeah in terms of non-turn based FF games, ReMake isn't truly turn based, FFXV, Dirge of Cerberus, and they have a f*ghting game series called Dissidia that is a mash up of main heroes/villains over all the FF series.

Last edited by cnbftbgb; 06-09-2021 at 02:18 PM..
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #18
HiRolliN 
Props total: 6971 6 K  Slaps total: 392 392
 cnbftbgb said

Good point! Before FFX-2 they weren't doing spinoffs and all this so I was somewhat wrong in stating they aren't related. Guess you can say if there's a new number attached to Final Fantasy it's a new game.

That movie Advent Children is related is the sequel/follow up to the end of FF7, not really referenced in this ReMake.

Dirge of Cerberus (Post Advent Children - Not turn based, play as one of the party members from 7)
Final Fantasy 7 ReMake

)

They have some animated movies and a mobile game but those aren't that important.

Edit: Oh yeah in terms of non-turn based FF games, ReMake isn't truly turn based, FFXV, Dirge of Cerberus, and they have a f*ghting game series called Dissidia that is a mash up of main heroes/villains over all the FF series.
this game is gonna take A LONG TIME to flesh out cause there taking all of games, anime, movies......... EVERYTHING and are gonna merge it together in this new time line.
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #19
PBC 
Props total: 10194 10 K  Slaps total: 1389 1 K
welp now I might actually play the game. I have the digital version and only got past the very first opening then stopped.

This will be my first ever FF game i play

2 weeks ago '19        #20
cnbftbgb 
 HiRolliN said
this game is gonna take A LONG TIME to flesh out cause there taking all of games, anime, movies......... EVERYTHING and are gonna merge it together in this new time line.
Yeah it's a lot to bring together... and to do well. I'm afraid they're going to kingdom hearts themselves and make it convoluted and write themselves into contradiction.

I almost didn't want to cop this ReMake knowing we're going to have to wait who know how long for the remaining chapters.

Hope they do the Wutai pagoda right in this

2 weeks ago '20        #21
Christ Like 
Props total: 7514 7 K  Slaps total: 6444 6 K
 PBC said
welp now I might actually play the game. I have the digital version and only got past the very first opening then stopped.

This will be my first ever FF game i play
Was my first ff too when I played it a few months ago

Buy save wizard.

Otherwise you’ll be dying over and over and give up

2 weeks ago '04        #22
SpyDa 
 cnbftbgb said

Final Fantasy 7 ReMake

)

Great info. So I should do it in this order..... play ff7 the remake, then watch a video for crisis core and the original ff7 pt 2, watch the advent children movi. That order should get me all caught up with the ps4 ff15 being a completely different story?

2 weeks ago '12        #23
Faythung 
Props total: 19871 19 K  Slaps total: 1624 1 K
 rifair said
Out here getting finnessed for pieces of the game that was whole in the 90s

This game is like 30~ hours long, and double that if you want to do hard mode and all the extras.

You're not paying full price for a game that's 3 hours long bro.
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #24
cnbftbgb 
 SpyDa said
Great info. So I should do it in this order..... play ff7 the remake, then watch a video for crisis core and the original ff7 pt 2, watch the advent children movi. That order should get me all caught up with the ps4 ff15 being a completely different story?

That's a good order!

If I'd edit anything, I'd say maybe watch a video on crisis core first.

You still likely won't understand it all - but when some of these characters are referenced in the ReMake you'll know they're not out the blue and the whole Solider initiative will mean a little more.

Dirge is referenced a little too but most people don't know that story.

Yeah, FFXV is a completely different story. You can hop into that whenever.
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #25
KoolBreeze 
Props total: 10093 10 K  Slaps total: 612 612
platinum'd this game a few months back but i may replay some chapters just to see hows it looking. really just want the yuffie dlc tho

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  24
New Jersey waitress abducted, a*saulted after chasing 5 people who ran out on ..
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-64online now  20
Video inside Tasha K EXPOSES Young Buck Is Broke & Living w/ His HIV Positive TR@NSG..
158 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+78online now  15
What do you think is the avg median income of Boxden
325 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside Vin Diesel Explains What Caused Tension With Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnso..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy