Jun 9 - Cop Flips A Pregnant Woman's Car Over For Not Stopping Fast Enough!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '20        #1
970 page views
35 comments

LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x61
Props total: 67883 67 K  Slaps total: 8613 8 K
Jun 9 - Cop Flips A Pregnant Woman's Car Over For Not Stopping Fast Enough!

visit this link https://m.worldstar.com/web/video.php?v=wshha1E6VsM3CBs2eNAu

Is this legal? @Sin @Stogz @Naga Sadow
+9   

best
worst
35 comments

2 weeks ago '16        #2
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 22305 22 K  Slaps total: 4150 4 K
bi*ch was looking for an excuse to do that to somebody
+7   

2 weeks ago '11        #3
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 154422 154 K  Slaps total: 21680 21 K
Another reason why police should not be performing traffic stops

It’s dangerous for citizens and police,

Traffic-related fatalities have long been a leading cause of law enforcement officer line of duty deaths. Fourty-four officers were k*lled in traffic-related incidents in 2020 according to the Law Enforcement Officers Fatalities Report, up from the 43 deaths reported in 2019.

Last edited by Sin; 06-09-2021 at 05:58 AM..
+7   

2 weeks ago '04        #4
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 24717 24 K  Slaps total: 2055 2 K
She getting paid
+6   

2 weeks ago '11        #5
winning2011  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 6086 6 K  Slaps total: 698 698
Wtf ……..this is crazy, we live in a police state
+5   

2 weeks ago '11        #6
 winning2011 said
Wtf ……..this is crazy, we live in a police state
the politicians support it, this is why local elections are important if you truly want to see change

Other lawmakers on the committee say police shouldn’t be questioned.

“End of the day when somebody is fleeing I will never question the method police officer uses to stop them,” said Sen. Bart Hester (R-Cave Springs). “I don’t care if it’s 60 miles an hour, I don’t care if its 100 miles an hour, I want them stopped as soon as possible.”

+5   

2 weeks ago '10        #7
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 31491 31 K  Slaps total: 1303 1 K
Her and that baby paaaaaid

2 weeks ago '16        #8
Blunted Sultan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 34116 34 K  Slaps total: 3803 3 K
 Sin said
the politicians support it, this is why local elections are important if you truly want to see change

Other lawmakers on the committee say police shouldn’t be questioned.

“End of the day when somebody is fleeing I will never question the method police officer uses to stop them,” said Sen. Bart Hester (R-Cave Springs). “I don’t care if it’s 60 miles an hour, I don’t care if its 100 miles an hour, I want them stopped as soon as possible.”

She wasn’t fleeing tho stupid a*s redneck

So glad I do not live in a area with idiots like this
+3   

2 weeks ago '11        #9
 Blunted Sultan said
She wasn’t fleeing tho stupid a*s redneck

So glad I do not live in a area with idiots like this
idiots like him exist in every state, they need to be voted out
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #10
Blunted Sultan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 34116 34 K  Slaps total: 3803 3 K
 Sin said
idiots like him exist in every state, they need to be voted out
Agreed !
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #11
LazyLeg 
Props total: 10019 10 K  Slaps total: 418 418
I only watched the first part but fu*k me it looks like they were on a bridge, overpass, or some sh*t with no place to pull over if you're in the slow lane. sh*t even when that dumb fu*k was using it to u-turn his car was hanging out so you know that her sh*t would. Hopefully she gets paid off this

I remember one time I was driving through some country roads to work and got pulled over for some reason so I pulled over to the side then said fu*k all that and slowly went to the other side of the road and stopped. Cop ran up to my window yelling at me asking me why the fu*k I did that so I'm like dude I travel this sh*t everyday for work and I'm not stopping over there because big a*s lumber trucks haul a*s through here and I don't plan on dying today. This motherfu*ker starts yelling about how I was trying to run and he's going to take me in yadda yadda yadda then some big a*s lumber truck come through going at least 75 on a 45 rd and runs all over where we'd been so I looked him in his sh*t and said your apology isn't necessary and can I get to work now so he let me dip
+16   

2 weeks ago '20        #12
LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x61 OP
 LazyLeg said
I only watched the first part but fu*k me it looks like they were on a bridge, overpass, or some sh*t with no place to pull over if you're in the slow lane. sh*t even when that dumb fu*k was using it to u-turn his car was hanging out so you know that her sh*t would. Hopefully she gets paid off this

I remember one time I was driving through some country roads to work and got pulled over for some reason so I pulled over to the side then said fu*k all that and slowly went to the other side of the road and stopped. Cop ran up to my window yelling at me asking me why the fu*k I did that so I'm like dude I travel this sh*t everyday for work and I'm not stopping over there because big a*s lumber trucks haul a*s through here and I don't plan on dying today. This motherfu*ker starts yelling about how I was trying to run and he's going to take me in yadda yadda yadda then some big a*s lumber truck come through going at least 75 on a 45 rd and runs all over where we'd been so I looked him in his sh*t and said your apology isn't necessary and can I get to work now so he let me dip
Damn
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #13
Negusis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28952 28 K  Slaps total: 3688 3 K
Alot of these cops are fu*kin sadistic man. They're just looking to destroy sh*t.
+3   

2 weeks ago '20        #14
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32931 32 K  Slaps total: 6463 6 K
These wyte boys are something else mane . It would be interesting for a sympathetic jury seeing how that wyte female driver was treated .

Last edited by Xiox; 06-09-2021 at 10:43 AM..
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #15
STHRNcomfort 
Props total: 426 426  Slaps total: 144 144
she might get paid but whitey is scott-free, of course:

Though police reportedly plan to f*ght the lawsuit, the outcome is unlikely to have a personal impact on Dunn as Arkansas law means he is immune from any personal responsibility for his actions.

+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #16
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 52877 52 K  Slaps total: 6697 6 K
Cop logic slow down because you are causing traffic issues if not

Or we will cause the accident
+3   

2 weeks ago '10        #17
soto 
Props total: 346 346  Slaps total: 6 6
Funny, those shoulders on that bridge are super skinny and they look like the cars would overlap onto the right lane had she pulled over. She was doing them both a favor for their own safety. I honestly would've done the same in the same predicament, I'm not a white female so the outcome would've been extremely different w this cop. fu*k this guy, he didn't even give her chance. He flipped her car after not even 30 seconds smfh
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #18
Coffee 
Props total: 35256 35 K  Slaps total: 7428 7 K
Was the woman white?
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #19
Coffee 
Props total: 35256 35 K  Slaps total: 7428 7 K
Also, this cop is being stupid.

Women are taught not to just pull over anywhere and waiting for people to pull over some place safe isn't abnormal.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #20
ddash 
Props total: 38912 38 K  Slaps total: 2759 2 K
Smh at this cop and his dumb answers to her after.He said This is just what we do

Them youtube comments are k*lling the cop and wanting him fired and arrested.Im shocked lol
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #21
Bam Bam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7350 7 K  Slaps total: 2941 2 K
I mean if she was white why should I be upset about this?

This is what white people cheer on. White people want cops to be the T-1000 liquid nitrogen, shape shifting Robert Patrick mufu*kas that can do whatever they want.
+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #22
 Bam Bam said
I mean if she was white why should I be upset about this?

This is what white people cheer on. White people want cops to be the T-1000 liquid nitrogen, shape shifting Robert Patrick mufu*kas that can do whatever they want.
Very true
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #23
bi0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 26496 26 K  Slaps total: 2335 2 K
Piece of shyt pig showed no remorse and instantly lied to cover his a*s and justify his actions. Not only could he have k*lled the driver he also could have k*lled her baby all because she was actually following the safety protocol when getting pulled over on a busy highway.
+3   

2 weeks ago '20        #24
 bi0 said
Piece of shyt pig showed no remorse and instantly lied to cover his a*s and justify his actions. Not only could he have k*lled the driver he also could have k*lled her baby all because she was actually following the safety protocol when getting pulled over on a busy highway.
Huge lawsuit

2 weeks ago '21        #25
JayMurdoch 
Props total: 5396 5 K  Slaps total: 581 581
Attempted murder. Lock his a*s up

+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-64online now  21
Video inside Tasha K EXPOSES Young Buck Is Broke & Living w/ His HIV Positive TR@NSG..
158 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  20
New Jersey waitress abducted, a*saulted after chasing 5 people who ran out on ..
68 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+78online now  17
What do you think is the avg median income of Boxden
323 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside Vin Diesel Explains What Caused Tension With Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnso..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy