Jun 8 - Hunter Biden be dropping N bombs to his lawyer

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '18        #1
4780 page views
194 comments

Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x52
Props total: 59715 59 K  Slaps total: 13336 13 K
Jun 8 - Hunter Biden be dropping N bombs to his lawyer

EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden addressed his white lawyer as 'n***a' multiple times, used phrases like 'true dat n***a' and bantered 'I only love you because you're black,' in shocking texts unearthed days after Joe's emotional Tulsa speech decrying racism
Text messages obtained by DailyMail.com reveal Hunter Biden used the n-word multiple times in banter with his lawyer
The president's son, 51, flippantly addressed corporate attorney George Mesires, who is white, by the racial slur, with phrases including 'true dat n***a'
In a December 2018 conversation, Hunter asked Mesires: 'How much money do I owe you. Becaause (sic) n***a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.'
In another chat a month later, Hunter cracked jokes about his p*nis and then told Mesires 'I only love you because you're black'
'It's so annoying when you interject with frivolity,' the Chicago lawyer replied
The damning texts have emerged just days after his father, President Joe Biden gave a speech decrying racism on the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre
Biden has sought to portray racial justice as a top priority for his administration
Hunter also saved a meme with a photo of his father hugging Barack Obama with a caption describing a joke conversation
'Obama: Gonna miss you, man Joe: Can I say it? Just this once? Obama: *sigh* go ahead Joe: You my n***a, Barack'

visit this link https://www.dailymail.co. .. ages-show.html

But itís all good, Joe said we arenít black if we didnít want to vote for him and told us straight up he isnít going to do anything specifically for us image
+50   

best
worst
194 comments

2 weeks ago '18        #2
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x52 OP
Lol surprised no one cares
+37   

2 weeks ago '05        #3
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 96118 96 K  Slaps total: 26177 26 K
n*ggas don’t care because they voted for him

Trying to ignore their errors

Vote Trump 2024

2 weeks ago '19        #4
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 15185 15 K  Slaps total: 5156 5 K
How much money do I owe you. Becaause (sic) n***a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.

+115   

2 weeks ago '21        #5
RagnarRogers225 
Props total: 4837 4 K  Slaps total: 956 956
White people call each other n*gga all the time it’s pAthetic they want to be like us so bad then hate us at the same time hunter biden is just another lame a*s white boy that talks like he black
+69   

2 weeks ago '20        #6
AAMichael 
Props total: 201 201  Slaps total: 38 38
Just be consistent in your analysis. If you think it's wrong for Republicans to use this type of language, then it should be wrong if democrats use it.

2 weeks ago '17        #7
Coffee 
Props total: 35260 35 K  Slaps total: 7428 7 K
I missed the part where any one is supposed to care.

We all know Hunter is a fu*k up, Joe isn't making him the Prime Minister of Foreign African International Commerce and Economic Strategy, like Trump did, so who gives a fu*k?

+63   

2 weeks ago '16        #8
MadMarlo 
Props total: 17130 17 K  Slaps total: 3335 3 K
ill wait for fox news to blow this up...

Still curious we havnt seen this laptop yet. I thought Rudy was the last one with it lol
+26   

2 weeks ago '18        #9
 Dun Language said
n*ggas donít care because they voted for him

Vote Trump 2024
We should just make our own party and elect our own officials on the grass roots and try to change things that way
+9   

2 weeks ago '18        #10
 RagnarRogers225 said
White people call each other n*gga all the time itís pAthetic they want to be like us so bad then hate us at the same time hunter biden is just another lame a*s white boy that talks like he black
You could excuse him if he was some dude in his teens, but this guy is 51 talking like this
+25   

2 weeks ago '16        #11
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 68637 68 K  Slaps total: 4161 4 K

This whole thing is a sh*t show
+47   

2 weeks ago '07        #12
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 52877 52 K  Slaps total: 6697 6 K
 Dun Language said

Vote Trump 2024
Vote for the hard r instead

Yea sure people didnít vote Biden they voted against the clan.. it was definitely racist in the north but I guess we should stay where they lunch and k*ll
+7   

2 weeks ago '12        #13
ezduzit 
Props total: 37182 37 K  Slaps total: 3565 3 K
 Coffee said
I missed the part where any one is supposed to care.

We all know Hunter is a fu*k up, Joe isn't making him the Prime Minister of Foreign African International Commerce and Economic Strategy, like Trump did, so who gives a fu*k?

Not a good look at all. Biden could never keep his house in order anyway so no surprise
+7   

2 weeks ago '07        #14
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30887 30 K  Slaps total: 14745 14 K
 Damagegadget said

Yea sure people didnít vote Biden they voted against the clan.. it was definitely racist in the north but I guess we should stay where they lunch and k*ll
Trump is the klan more than Biden and Kamala who systematically attacked blacks?

Yall fools lost

2 weeks ago '20        #15
ProfessionalDon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 20265 20 K  Slaps total: 2689 2 K
I don't care what he says in private

The fake outrage by the right who also throw the N word around in private in a far more distasteful way

Ronald Regan used the word monkeys to describe black folks, so miss me with the fake right wing outrage
+28   

2 weeks ago '18        #16
 ezduzit said
Not a good look at all. Biden could never keep his house in order anyway so no surprise
Why should we expect someone to keep the country in order if they canít even keep their house in order

2 weeks ago '21        #17
AK9INE 
Props total: 206 206  Slaps total: 28 28
typical racist crackhead.

thats just how he was raised, didnt pedo joe refer to black kids as "roaches" in a speech talkin about them rubbing his hairy legs?
+23   

2 weeks ago '10        #18
lltreyll 
Props total: 3797 3 K  Slaps total: 1242 1 K
I take it the guy was born with a silver spoon up his a*s...People like that often develop an odd complex where they act like they come from struggle, meanwhile the only struggle they had was being told no and the struggle of learning the value of earning, managing and maintaining money.
+16   

2 weeks ago '04        #19
gh3tto 
Props total: 41625 41 K  Slaps total: 8373 8 K
 Dun Language said

Vote Trump 2024
hunter biden doesnt hold any political office and never has you retarded magat

we arent worried about fake laptops b.c hes never had any power

+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #20
gh3tto 
Props total: 41625 41 K  Slaps total: 8373 8 K
 Damagegadget said

Yea sure people didn’t vote Biden they voted against the clan.. it was definitely racist in the north but I guess we should stay where they lunch and k*ll
this is dailymail talking about hunters laptop again

nasty reich wing magats posting dailymail and nypost propaganda have very clear intent

+6   

2 weeks ago '16        #21
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 75466 75 K  Slaps total: 10200 10 K
 ezduzit said
Few presidents ever have what are you talking about? Damn near all the Trump kids were fu*k ups, Bush kids too. Think one of the Obama kids got caught smoking weed or something which is pretty minor but I'm sure their parents advised them not to.

Kids are their own human beings. Parents can't really control their kids, not really. Your kids might CHOOSE to listen to you, but they're making that choice not you.

E: All the Kennedy's were wild af too. Has nothing to do with anything y'all are just grasping at straws

Last edited by Boogersugar; 06-08-2021 at 05:26 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #22
ezduzit 
Props total: 37182 37 K  Slaps total: 3565 3 K
 Boogersugar said
Few presidents ever have what are you talking about? Damn near all the Trump kids were fu*k ups, Bush kids too. Think one of the Obama kids got caught smoking weed or something which is pretty minor but I'm sure their parents advised them not to.

Kids are their own human beings. Parents can't really control their kids, not really. Your kids might CHOOSE to listen to you, but they're making that choice not you.

E: All the Kennedy's were wild af too. Has nothing to do with anything y'all are just grasping at straws
Yeah I know. And thatís why this country still fu*ked lol. I totally agree with you
+2   

2 weeks ago '09        #23
Zao 
Props total: 22038 22 K  Slaps total: 5426 5 K
he learned it from his daddy
+12   

2 weeks ago '05        #24
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 96118 96 K  Slaps total: 26177 26 K
 gh3tto said
hunter biden doesnt hold any political office and never has you retarded magat

we arent worried about fake laptops b.c hes never had any power

Vote trump 2024 fam

2 weeks ago '08        #25
portis187 
Props total: 6803 6 K  Slaps total: 4397 4 K
 RagnarRogers225 said
White people call each other n*gga all the time itís pAthetic they want to be like us so bad then hate us at the same time hunter biden is just another lame a*s white boy that talks like he black
No one wants to be your dusty a*s lol

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-64online now  22
Video inside Tasha K EXPOSES Young Buck Is Broke & Living w/ His HIV Positive TR@NSG..
158 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  21
New Jersey waitress abducted, a*saulted after chasing 5 people who ran out on ..
77 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+78online now  20
What do you think is the avg median income of Boxden
325 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
Article inside Vin Diesel Explains What Caused Tension With Dwayne ĎThe Rockí Johnso..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy