Jun 5 - Judge overturns California's 30-year ban on assault rifles 😳

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

3 weeks ago '17        #1
698 page views
26 comments

LIL SOULJA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 23020 23 K  Slaps total: 3099 3 K
Jun 5 - Judge overturns California's 30-year ban on a*sault rifles 😳

visit this link https://www.instagram.com/p/CPvob86nLvI/?utm_medium=copy_link
+6   

best
worst
26 comments

3 weeks ago '21        #2
LuxG2 
Props total: 9418 9 K  Slaps total: 1514 1 K
let freedom ring
+3   

3 weeks ago '05        #3
suppanigga510 
Props total: 1563 1 K  Slaps total: 108 108

You can have an AR in Cali, many do. They just restrict use 10 rounds mags, mag release button, etc.
Here's a solid manufacturer for Cali compliant AR or compliant accessories

I never minded the laws because 30 years ago in the late 80s ealry 90s gang shootings were high. Mix that with this new youth gang mentality...sh*ts gonna cost lives. Good job dumbass judge
+6   

3 weeks ago '11        #4
Ichiban Mugen 
Props total: 2517 2 K  Slaps total: 347 347
There's literally zero reason to own an AR in Cali. Most of the state is dense urban area, and the areas that aren't like that are either farmland or meth head high desert. Even if you wanted to justify it by saying that way up north should have them, the 10 round mag is more than enough for home protection.

The thing I never get about gun nut types is that they're preparing for scenarios that either A. Won't occur, or B. That they think they'll survive like some sort of super soldier.
+12   

3 weeks ago '17        #5
Its 
Props total: 17276 17 K  Slaps total: 1573 1 K
 suppan*gga510 said

You can have an AR in Cali, many do. They just restrict use 10 rounds mags, mag release button, etc.

I never minded the laws because 30 years ago in the late 80s ealry 90s gang shootings were high. Mix that with this new youth gang mentality...sh*ts gonna cost lives. Good job dumbass judge

fu*k what you minded
It's unconstitutional period

3 weeks ago '15        #6
RicanLurka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 12998 12 K  Slaps total: 4107 4 K
 Ichiban Mugen said
There's literally zero reason to own an AR in Cali. Most of the state is dense urban area, and the areas that aren't like that are either farmland or meth head high desert. Even if you wanted to justify it by saying that way up north should have them, the 10 round mag is more than enough for home protection.

The thing I never get about gun nut types is that they're preparing for scenarios that either A. Won't occur, or B. That they think they'll survive like some sort of super soldier.
It’s not only for home defense it’s also for tyranny and homeland defense. sh*t can go left any day due to many unforeseen situations.

The only justified thing the government can do that I’m personally okay with, is sales of illegal firearms and crime with legal fire arms get a lot more time. Rob or shoot someone with your legal gone? 7-15 yr bid minimum. That’ll make a lot of people think twice about doing crimes or owning guns in the first place.

3 weeks ago '17        #7
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 50794 50 K  Slaps total: 11049 11 K
Reminder that cali got strict gun laws due to the black panther party buying guns en masse.
+10   

3 weeks ago '17        #8
TROY 
Props total: 12747 12 K  Slaps total: 916 916
Man y’all herbs swear the gov gonna come marching to your door and you gonna have a shootout with them. Like they won’t nuke ya crib but do you I guess
+5   

3 weeks ago '17        #9
TROY 
Props total: 12747 12 K  Slaps total: 916 916
 QdobaCasanova said
Reminder that cali got strict gun laws due to the black panther party buying guns en masse.
I think it’s called the bell act. NRA got that passed
+4   

3 weeks ago '10        #10
IITHUNDABR3ADII 
Props total: 4996 4 K  Slaps total: 1454 1 K
 suppan*gga510 said

> Mix that with this new youth gang mentality

These people would do whatever they want no matter what the law says...

Edit: New. Lmfao
+2   

3 weeks ago '21        #11
LuxG2 
 suppan*gga510 said

If you don’t like the laws here then move to another country like New Zealand or Australia
+1   

3 weeks ago '05        #12
SquirrelXss 
Props total: 6854 6 K  Slaps total: 2104 2 K
Good. Glad to see CA people get some of thier rights back.
+1   

3 weeks ago '21        #13
LuxG2 
 Ichiban Mugen said

If you don’t like your rights here then move to New Zealand or Australia
+2   

3 weeks ago '11        #14
Ichiban Mugen 
Props total: 2517 2 K  Slaps total: 347 347
 LuxG2 said
If you don’t like your rights here then move to New Zealand or Australia
n*ggas act like this is an insult. Strong first world economy and entertainment sector, as well as a strong banking sector from Asia Pacific. Better health system, rare mass shootings, and strong education. Not to mention they got COVID under control faster.

Also, without even googling, I'm sure other countries have stricter gun laws without the so called "extreme" of another country.

Let me get my bread up and I may do it. Been thinking the UK once I'm good.
+2   

3 weeks ago '04        #15
killadre  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 42977 42 K  Slaps total: 2881 2 K
It’s a dumb law anyway.

3 weeks ago '05        #16
suppanigga510 
 LuxG2 said
If you don’t like the laws here then move to another country like New Zealand or Australia
I have a legal AR in Cali. The laws aren't bad. You just can't read. I'm better off in another state than another country. Other countries don't allow these weapons. Just don't reply if you don't really know what you're talking about.
+2   

3 weeks ago '05        #17
suppanigga510 
 Its said
fu*k what you minded
It's unconstitutional period
There's so many other blatant unconstitutional things and you wanna argue about 10 bullets vs 30? Semi vs full auto? Who cares. Criminals will bypass those restrictions.
California's can still bear arms and have semi ARs. What's the problem?
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #18
Class of 2017 
Props total: 14674 14 K  Slaps total: 2703 2 K
 TROY said
Man y’all herbs swear the gov gonna come marching to your door and you gonna have a shootout with them. Like they won’t nuke ya crib but do you I guess
These magat gun nuts are worse than studio gangster rappers I swear always talkin bout lettin it fly, I aint seen one magat squeeze that AR trigger when they get pulled up on. All show pu**y a*s n*ggas. They gonna get pressed and go from gangster to bi*ch in .75 seconds.
+2   

3 weeks ago '21        #19
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7874 7 K  Slaps total: 1759 1 K
Sounds like we should pass sweeping federal reform so this judge can stop being nosy about what other states are doing.
+1   

3 weeks ago '05        #20
SquirrelXss 
 Tlatoani said
Sounds like we should pass sweeping federal reform so this judge can stop being nosy about what other states are doing.
So its cool when the Haiwian judge steps in and gets sh*t blocked...?

Ok..seems fair.

3 weeks ago '17        #21
Its 
Props total: 17276 17 K  Slaps total: 1573 1 K
 suppan*gga510 said
There's so many other blatant unconstitutional things and you wanna argue about 10 bullets vs 30? Semi vs full auto? Who cares. Criminals will bypass those restrictions.
California's can still bear arms and have semi ARs. What's the problem?

Wtf are you talking about?
It's the right to bear arms period
There's no caveats goofy

3 weeks ago '10        #22
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 67721 67 K  Slaps total: 14889 14 K
 Ichiban Mugen said

People come on here and say the absolute dumbest things and people just blindly agree

Only 5 percent of California's land area is urban, somewhat more than the national average, but 22 states have larger urbanization percentages

What are you taking about
+1   

2 weeks ago '21        #23
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7874 7 K  Slaps total: 1759 1 K
 SquirrelXss said
So its cool when the Haiwian judge steps in and gets sh*t blocked...?

Ok..seems fair.
I base my analysis on my own political ideology.

So depending on what the Hawaiian judge did, I might agree or disagree.

2 weeks ago '05        #24
SquirrelXss 
 Tlatoani said

Glad your honest here.

I try to be fair and balanced.

You know, honorable.

2 weeks ago '04        #25
gh3tto 
Props total: 41625 41 K  Slaps total: 8373 8 K
 Tlatoani said

that kid is a nasty donald worshipping magat who unironically believes in stop the steal still

+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  27
New Jersey waitress abducted, a*saulted after chasing 5 people who ran out on ..
77 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-64online now  22
Video inside Tasha K EXPOSES Young Buck Is Broke & Living w/ His HIV Positive TR@NSG..
158 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+78online now  20
What do you think is the avg median income of Boxden
325 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside Vin Diesel Explains What Caused Tension With Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnso..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy