May 25 - CDC allegedly investigating whether IF the COVID shot causes HEART inflammation

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 weeks ago '20        #1
2600 page views
85 comments

Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 19335 19 K  Slaps total: 2951 2 K
May 25 - CDC allegedly investigating whether IF the COVID shot causes HEART inflammation

I ain't "aNti vAx". But go slap away. Y'all BX'ers always wanna label a n*gga anyway. image

How y'all hearts beating, tho? image n*gga kinda worried about the amounts of cholesterol I've put in my heart since the pandemic. I'm still a thin built n*gga with muscle though. image
+19   

best
worst
85 comments

4 weeks ago '20        #2
Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP

@

4 weeks ago '20        #3
Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
 SweezyDeuce said
Not greater than the normal background rate

Shut the fu*k up you morons!

Watch your own videos with a dictionary for the big words you don’t understand
Bruh I'm asking a question. You not telling me to stfu in my face. I'd break your eye-socket if that was the case. Be a MAN and tell me what's good about it or you can get off my D.

A needle got you that mad.
+14   

4 weeks ago '20        #4
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32932 32 K  Slaps total: 6463 6 K
Is the CDC gonna issue a warning to people who have a fatty liver & are prone to having high cholesterol
+7   

4 weeks ago '20        #5
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 58593 58 K  Slaps total: 3056 3 K
Still holding out. Everybody in my family got it tho. I’ll take the risk till there are more studies. Call me crazy cuz I am.
+39   

4 weeks ago '20        #6
Bighempin 
Props total: 7052 7 K  Slaps total: 904 904
I'm fully vaxed praise Jesus for modern medicine!

4 weeks ago '20        #7
BuiltForThis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 12593 12 K  Slaps total: 23950 23 K
How many people who brag about those boosters can’t accept that its an 85% plus asymptomatic virus without them shots?

And that over 110 million people in the USA have been infected vs the 34 million confirmed cases

Last edited by BuiltForThis; 05-25-2021 at 10:49 AM..

4 weeks ago '04        #8
shabaz4242 
Props total: 2995 2 K  Slaps total: 1119 1 K
It amazes me the amount of people who think being vacc means you can't spread it just as much as someone who ain't vacc
+15   

4 weeks ago '21        #9
LuxG2 
Props total: 9420 9 K  Slaps total: 1514 1 K
Crazy how quite this thread is…
+3   

4 weeks ago '16        #10
FreeloadinRusty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16198 16 K  Slaps total: 1537 1 K
You cant drive a car down the street without LIABILITY INSURANCE...yet....they want you to put something in your body and your children’s body that NO ONE IS LIABLE for if something goes wrong.....

You are an EXPERIMENT.

If you are inoculated, you shouldnt even be concerned with anti vaxxers. You are SAFE, right?

YOU are the one spreading it tho. Making it mutate. And YOU are protected.....RIGHT?

You ALL are suckas for group think.

FDA APPROVAL. THEN WE CAN TALK.

“My body, my choice”

Right?

CARRY ON THO.

+21   

4 weeks ago '16        #11
btexpress7 
Props total: 2437 2 K  Slaps total: 530 530

You n*ggas are the experiment
+4   

4 weeks ago '21        #12
MrDoubtfire  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2660 2 K  Slaps total: 3280 3 K
If you get a vaccine. You might be really close to being retarded.
+6   

4 weeks ago '19        #13
aaf192020 
Props total: 24483 24 K  Slaps total: 1674 1 K
I'm not against vaccines. I'm just not fond of rushed medicine. I'm still gonna protect myself and those around me by wearing a mask, staying vigilant with hygiene, working out, and putting the right things in my body.

Other than that ill wait on the science to catch up with the vaccine.
+7   

4 weeks ago '06        #14
Icee 
Props total: 25815 25 K  Slaps total: 1874 1 K
I don’t understand how the side effects of the vaccine are now being compared to the side effects of a person who’s had COVID and didn’t fully recover, if that said person was fine without any conditions before getting vaccinated?

Am I misunderstanding something ?
+3   

4 weeks ago '20        #15
nyctoneworleans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 8085 8 K  Slaps total: 694 694
 btexpress7 said

You n*ggas are the experiment
Wow! I thought he died years ago? He was a great poet, Salute
+2   

4 weeks ago '05        #16
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 36089 36 K  Slaps total: 10448 10 K
People don't listen and pay attention, especially the hard headed "follow the science" crowd, who do anything but follow the "science." I've posted this list from the FDA several times. When the experimental "vaccine" was first released on the market, they had "Myocarditis" among the list of possible adverse outcomes on their list of outcomes that can happen ANYTIME AFTER TAKING THE EXPERIMENTAL COVID 19 VACCINE. This is nothing new to them but they are on TV pretending as if it's new and that they have to "investigate."

People even caught heart attacks during the heart attack for crying out loud. This "vaccine does a range of things to people at different times.

They got their bought and paid for experts on TV now trying to talk about it on TV now to jump in front of it to try to downplay it, doing damage control.

Good luck to you people that got the experimental covid shots.

Last edited by 4REAL; 05-25-2021 at 10:34 AM..
+9   

4 weeks ago '16        #17
FreeloadinRusty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16198 16 K  Slaps total: 1537 1 K
“Create chaos to MAINTAIN ORDER.”

+4   

4 weeks ago '18        #18
Killakaine2525 
Props total: 1568 1 K  Slaps total: 511 511
Wonder how the sheep’s feel like y’all n*ggas who took that sh*t are in trouble hope y’all don’t play sports man
+4   

4 weeks ago '21        #19
Sauzdrippa 
Props total: 424 424  Slaps total: 8 8
 nyctoneworleans said
Wow! I thought he died years ago? He was a great poet, Salute
+3   

4 weeks ago '16        #20
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 78024 78 K  Slaps total: 8361 8 K

+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #21
Bilal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 151320 151 K  Slaps total: 16210 16 K
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
I say this in every heart related thread take vitamin k 2 by life extension. Along with vitamin d take the vitamin in the morning and the k2 at night or vice versa. The k2 removes heart plaque from your arteries.

Posted that initially in this thread along with links to provide proof.

+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #22
Arceo 
Props total: 2345 2 K  Slaps total: 1008 1 K
 aaf192020 said
I'm not against vaccines. I'm just not fond of rushed medicine. I'm still gonna protect myself and those around me by wearing a mask, staying vigilant with hygiene, working out, and putting the right things in my body.

Other than that ill wait on the science to catch up with the vaccine.
I’m not against them either. I actually am cool with this one ONLY because we need to open. HyperInflation is going to k*ll more lives and people than COVID. Idk what the disconnect is here. They gotta Let people weight their risks. And move on. Last time I checked, Florida Texas been open for A WHILE and ain’t nobody down there packing hospitals like the narrative last year. Like you are doing. Others can too. Ppl gotta Stop eating processed foods and walk a little. Smh. But they won’t push that.
+2   

4 weeks ago '19        #23
JBigDawg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2960 2 K  Slaps total: 681 681
Every decision we make (esp. putting something in our bodies) has positive or negative consequences we shall wait & see even though deep down we all already know

4 weeks ago '15        #24
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 25623 25 K  Slaps total: 7480 7 K
Nicca COVID gave me heart inflammation. fu*k they talking about. I never had heartburn until I had covid... The shot definitely causes inflammation in some people tho. The 1st sh*t gave me arthritis in my knuckles for like 5 days. The 2nd fu*ked up my Achilles for like 3 days which I couldn't even walk. Turmeric DID NOT help! Smh
+2   

4 weeks ago '08        #25
Kewop Decam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33770 33 K  Slaps total: 2707 2 K
 Gen Anti Fruit said
Still holding out. Everybody in my family got it tho. I’ll take the risk till there are more studies. Call me crazy cuz I am.
It will be like at least 10 years before you have a lot of concrete evidence. So it's basically deciding to take it or not. There are valid reasons on both sides of the coin.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  21
New Jersey waitress abducted, a*saulted after chasing 5 people who ran out on ..
77 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+79online now  21
What do you think is the avg median income of Boxden
325 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-65online now  20
Video inside Tasha K EXPOSES Young Buck Is Broke & Living w/ His HIV Positive TR@NSG..
158 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Article inside Vin Diesel Explains What Caused Tension With Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnso..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy