May 15 - Fox seems to be gradually shifting their position

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '04        #26
erickonasis 23 heat pts23
space
space
$32,000 | Props total: 32808 32808

[tweet - click to view]

+2   

1 week ago '16        #27
fam 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,234 | Props total: 3210 3210
 DoctorNBA said
When we gonna see some of these economic market indicators show up? GDP, consumer spending, unemployement, and stock market for most part are all doing well. This is not a bad economy.
corporate profits have been at record highs long before Trump took office - the stock market and GDP are not the indicators you think they are, especially as it relates to people's quality of life

yeah, most people have a job with wages that have remained stagnant over the last several decades while the cost of literally everything else has increased

you don't see what consumer spending and cosumers' ballooning debt have to do with each other?

1 week ago '07        #28
DoctorNBA 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 6582 6582
 fam said
corporate profits have been at record highs long before Trump took office - the stock market and GDP are not the indicators you think they are, especially as it relates to people's quality of life

yeah, most people have a job with wages that have remained stagnant over the last several decades while the cost of literally everything else has increased

you don't see what consumer spending and cosumers' ballooning debt have to do with each other?
GDP is typically considered by economists to be the most important measure of the economy's current health. Nice try tho.

I cant speak for everyone but every person in my circle has had a significant increase in wages in the past decade, along with bonuses the last few years from the tax cuts.

Its cool you want to warp things in a way to make it look like things are really bad or that the economy is sh*t but its not the case in reality.

1 week ago '16        #29
fam 2 heat pts
space
space
 DoctorNBA said
I watch and read both CNN and FOX News along with many others. They are the exact same if you ask me.

CNN caters to the left and Fox to the right. Fox aint gonna have viewers if they constantly bash Trump and CNN either if they never bash Trump.

FOX is the most watched channel by far. I do understand that they are one of the only conservative voices in the MSM so it makes sense.
CNN is center-right

look at their coverage of Venezuela and Palestine and their stance on capitalism if you have any doubt

the two channels are fundamentally different in that people who watch CNN supplement that coverage with newspapers, the internet, and other sources of information whereas most Fox News viewers only get their information from Fox News

Fox News also focuses on small, seemingly local news stories related to race, gays, etc. to pander to their base while MSNBC and CNN usually cover larger, more national/international stories

1 week ago '16        #30
fam 2 heat pts
space
space
 DoctorNBA said
GDP is typically considered by economists to be the most important measure of the economy's current health. Nice try tho.

I cant speak for everyone but every person in my circle has had a significant increase in wages in the past decade, along with bonuses the last few years from the tax cuts.

Its cool you want to warp things in a way to make it look like things are really bad or that the economy is sh*t but its not the case in reality.
so those articles I posted have nothing to do with the economy?

why is consumers' debt ballooning? why is the cost of living increasingly outpacing stagnant wages?

the corporations that propel the GDP have been in the black since the recession - it's hardly an indicator of how people are living

and it hasn't been 18 months since the tax cuts, what's this about "the last few years"?

i should have known when you said Fox and CNN were the same that you were another intellectually dishonest conservative that only takes their head out of the sand when their boss needs his boots licked
+1   

1 week ago '07        #31
DoctorNBA 62 heat pts62
space
space
 fam said
CNN is center-right

look at their coverage of Venezuela and Palestine and their stance on capitalism if you have any doubt

the two channels are fundamentally different in that people who watch CNN supplement that coverage with newspapers, the internet, and other sources of information whereas most Fox News viewers only get their information from Fox News

Fox News also focuses on small, seemingly local news stories related to race, gays, etc. to pander to their base while MSNBC and CNN usually cover larger, more national/international stories
CNN is center-right this guy says. Ok buddy. Trump calls it Fake News so that makes no sense.

1 week ago '07        #32
DoctorNBA 62 heat pts62
space
space
 fam said
so those articles I posted have nothing to do with the economy?

why is consumers' debt ballooning? why is the cost of living increasingly outpacing stagnant wages?

the corporations that propel the GDP have been in the black since the recession - it's hardly an indicator of how people are living

and it hasn't been 18 months since the tax cuts, what's this about "the last few years"?

i should have known when you said Fox and CNN were the same that you were another intellectually dishonest conservative that only takes their head out of the sand when their boss needs his boots licked
Alright buddy I can tell you feel owned. CNN is extremely liberal, u should def accept that fact.

1 week ago '16        #33
fam 2 heat pts
space
space
 DoctorNBA said
CNN is center-right this guy says. Ok buddy. Trump calls it Fake News so that makes no sense.
he calls it fake news but watches it constantly and sends his surrogates on there for interviews - why would he do that if he didn't think they were credible? why are you taking that man at his word?

it is center-right - conservatives have just gone full-steam toward white nationalism and economic austerity so it seems like they're not

1 week ago '16        #34
fam 2 heat pts
space
space
 DoctorNBA said
Alright buddy I can tell you feel owned. CNN is extremely liberal, u should def accept that fact.
go ahead and "own" me

why not engage in a discussion based on your argument's merits?

1 week ago '07        #35
DoctorNBA 62 heat pts62
space
space
 fam said
he calls it fake news but watches it constantly and sends his surrogates on there for interviews - why would he do that if he didn't think they were credible? why are you taking that man at his word?

it is center-right - conservatives have just gone full-steam toward white nationalism and economic austerity so it seems like they're not
What a joke bro. The link is fairly accurate I'd say. Would think its more to the left but I can accept this. Way better than your "right-center" take.

1 week ago '16        #36
fam 2 heat pts
space
space
 DoctorNBA said
What a joke bro. The link is fairly accurate I'd say. Would think its more to the left but I can accept this. Way better than your "right-center" take.

again, this chart a*sumes that both ends of the spectrum are equally extreme and partisan

there is no liberal equivalent to Alex Jones. Period. that alone skews where the center axis should be

look at where your source put Fox News tho but they're the same right?

CNN is center-right

1 week ago '17        #37
quarter 124 heat pts124
space
space
$1,491 | Props total: 3764 3764
Sheppard Smith is a left wing gay on Fox news

1 week ago '18        #38
Eyesofchaos 
space
space
space
$148 | Props total: 183 183
More importanly, Comey and Brennan are beefin rn as to who is responsible for the Steele documents, Loretta Lynch is getting blamed for the botched Hillary investigation and so on. All these key players who were on the other side of the fence are now teyibg to save face..what's that about?

[pic - click to view]

1 week ago '14        #39
Cuttysark 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,041 | Props total: 12746 12746
 addth3sauce said
All true. But to the main point, it seems like Fox news is just trying to atone their sins. Alienate their viewer base. CNN is more I guess mid-mid stream is not like MSNBC which is basically the fox equivalent of Democratic coverage.... Like to see how it is next summer
They are trying to keep their sponsors
+1   

1 week ago '07        #40
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,705 | Props total: 3882 3882
 Gold Face said
You edited your post

Posting some innocent dude with his family
Over internet disagreements

Yíall some certified scum bags

All that energy you put out is gonna come back I tell ya

Iíve seen your other post and Iím not sure if this is your gimmick or not, but you have to admit you put out a lot of bad energy, unnecessarily. Iíve entered a few threads before and noticed your initial comment starts with a hostile/combative tone.

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '19        #41
Gold Face 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 8500 8500
 A-L-P said
Iíve seen your other post and Iím not sure if this is your gimmick or not, but you have to admit you put out a lot of bad energy, unnecessarily. Iíve entered a few threads before and noticed your initial comment starts with a hostile/combative tone.
In this section in every other section Iím just a heat fan who watches movies and is a hip hop historian

These clowns play dirty look at this thread I have to remind them that they can stalk me all they want but donít be bringing in some other guy his wife and kid over your beef with me

1 week ago '05        #42
precys 98 heat pts98
space
space
$5,665 | Props total: 11975 11975
 R Dot said

[pic - click to view]

This a pic of his trolling a*s he got exposed yesterday in this thread

I AM WAY TOO HIGH FOR WHAT IS HAPPENING LMFAOOOOOO!!!!

I'm literally on a beach, speechless with 9% but won't be able to stay off my phone now. Why did I have to check bx today!

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by precys; 05-15-2019 at 07:06 PM..

1 week ago '05        #43
precys 98 heat pts98
space
space
$5,665 | Props total: 11975 11975
 R Dot said

[pic - click to view]

This a pic of his trolling a*s he got exposed yesterday in this thread

Why his daughter look like an ugly version of his sister & why do porc and his sister have those long a*s weird fu*king boxy virtual f*ghter looking finger, hand, arms upper bodies?? Looking like they've been lifting boxes all day. Like Shemnue modeled after looking a*s. I still wanna fu*k her tho!

[pic - click to view]

Edit:

I'm still high as fu*k but did anyone else think his couch cushions look like shoulder pads to an exaggerated pimp jacket

Last edited by precys; 05-15-2019 at 07:35 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '17        #44
Hex 
space
space
$876 | Props total: 2270 2270
 fam said
not even a little bit true

see their coverage of Al Franken and literally anyone to the left of Joe Biden

turn on CNN and see how Anderson cooper treats AOC and how Van Jones treats Trump

there is no liberal equivalent of a Carlson, Pirro, Hannity, or Ingraham - they're frothing at the mouth lunatics who aren't even pretending to be objective

likewise there is no conservative equivalent of NPR

6 days ago '04        #45
illmatic 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,579 | Props total: 510 510
 Gold Face said
You edited your post

Posting some innocent dude with his family
Over internet disagreements

Yíall some certified scum bags

All that energy you put out is gonna come back I tell ya

Why you have multiple accounts f*g**tt?

5 days ago '16        #46
North Face 42 heat pts42
space
space
$13,110 | Props total: 25240 25240
Fox is more objective than the others..

5 days ago '18        #47
niruggg 60 heat pts60
space
space
$8,308 | Props total: 23470 23470
 illmatic said
Balanced? You been smoking rocks? Lol
and fair

5 days ago '05        #48
autoraptronix 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,223 | Props total: 1111 1111
 Gold Face said
Fox News is the most balanced cable news network there is

Which is very disturbing

Again look at the infamous Hillary/DNC wikileaks emails. Journalists and editors were colluding - as in sending drafts and coordinating content - with the Hillary campaign for months before the primaries.

Compare that level of coordinated media coverage, across all the major tv networks, newspapers, and political blogs, to "Russian trolls on twitter and Facebook stole the election for Trump". Remember that ridiculous story is what started this Trump - collusion hoax.

The deepstate-Trump f*ght has exposed just how much these media networks operate under the CIA and are still coordinating in the same fashion they did back during Hillary's campaign. Fox news didn't get on board, perhaps because they weren't part of the original psyops campaign to get Hillary into office.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+98online now  43
Image(s) inside Cyn Out Here Tryin To Get That Booty Ate
83 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+42online now  41
Mike Epps Thick Chocolate Sexy Daughter Bria
14 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-56online now  25
Image(s) inside Calling all BX detectives. There will be a $200 reward for cracking th..
92 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+166online now  20
Image(s) inside I always thought we had something special
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy