5G Tower install requires Hazmat suit to install.

most viewed right now
-27  63
41 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '15        #26
The South 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,905 | Props total: 18606 18606
Typical BX - scared of everythang.
+4   

1 week ago '08        #27
GoldBluded 732 heat pts732
space
space
$23,474 | Props total: 42973 42973
Ya mans is wearing a tinfoil suit
+2   

1 week ago '18        #28
AfricaRedRanger 
space
space
$85 | Props total: 464 464
Huawei would have had little Ling Ling in overalls wiring this hit up for ya but America said naah

1 week ago '07        #29
S.ScRaTch27 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,774 | Props total: 2778 2778
+1   

1 week ago '10        #30
Sk8bamboo 48 heat pts48
space
space
$1,552 | Props total: 1110 1110
 igrow2cure said
It's called an RF suit (radio frequency) and no they do not need to wear them! I'm a certified tower climber. When we are installing radios and antennas we call in to have the sectors shut down.

Only time I've wore an rf suit is when we are installing microwave dishes (radio and tv) those dishes will burn you though. There has been times while on a tower that I start feeling nauseous and the taste of metal in my mouth due too rf poisoning. It only lasts 15 min or so...
what contractor does the hiring? i used to work for mastec
+1   

1 week ago '17        #31
My Back Hand 83 heat pts83
space
space
$3,906 | Props total: 19116 19116
 DamianDragunov said
So that lil thin suit stops radiation?

Little?

n*gga look like an astronaut makin repairs at the ISS.

+1   

1 week ago '17        #32
Tupacpatel 
space
space
space
$42 | Props total: 64 64
 inthezone said
If you could prove 5G towers were hazardous to our health they wouldnít have never got the green light

You know all of the different waves around us and nothings happened as of yet
But to be harmful the waves would have to be in the terahertz and higher
It looks like he spraying it with paint. Hence the paint suit.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #33
igrow2cure 
space
space
space
$50 | Props total: 193 193
 Sk8bamboo said
what contractor does the hiring? i used to work for mastec
I know a few people at mastec....we have done jobs for them in the past too. SAC, vinculum, Verizon, tmobile, at&t but mostly vinculums and sac.

1 week ago '15        #34
igrow2cure 
space
space
space
$50 | Props total: 193 193
Cant spray paint in populated areas, also we roll paint everything on the faux trees mono pine mono palm, mono eucalyptus etc. to match not for glare.....and we do it on the ground before we are 150 to 300 ft in the air. The whole point of mono trees is to hide that it's a cell tower even though it's obvious anyway.
+5   

1 week ago '16        #35
B86 
space
space
space
$2,250 | Props total: 8386 8386
 inthezone said
If you could prove 5G towers were hazardous to our health they wouldnít have never got the green light

You know all of the different waves around us and nothings happened as of yet
But to be harmful the waves would have to be in the terahertz and higher
Got dayum, this n*gga is delusional...
+2   

1 week ago '11        #36
inthezone 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,279 | Props total: 7593 7593
 B86 said
Got dayum, this n*gga is delusional...

Ur gonna get cancer just worrying like a lil bi*ch
I choose to produce positive thoughts in my brain (u should try it for once)

1 week ago '15        #37
Bonaparte 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,330 | Props total: 2901 2901
+1   

1 week ago '16        #38
DeadPresident 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
$987 | Props total: 2592 2592
 HaterVision said
I'm telling y'all. Cell phones will be the mark of the beast.

I guarantee that.

When they take away the dollar and credit cards. You won't be able to buy or sell without a cell phone.

And 5G will allow the government to track you in real time.
+2   

1 week ago '18        #39
GODGOAT 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 2825 2825
One thing imma say life aint private no more

1 week ago '10        #40
Shhon 1275 heat pts1275
space
space
$22,173 | Props total: 33500 33500
i wonder if the radiation doesnt effect anything within a certain radius and is cleared safe up to like 50 feet or so. and a suit needed for installation and maintenance
+1   

1 week ago '15        #41
ArKane24 
space
space
$949 | Props total: 1110 1110
 HaterVision said
I'm telling y'all. Cell phones will be the mark of the beast.

I guarantee that.

When they take away the dollar and credit cards. You won't be able to buy or sell without a cell phone.

And 5G will allow the government to track you in real time.
Thatís not even close Bro. Donít believe that. The mark of the beast is much simpler than that and is already on the majority of people.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #42
B86 
space
space
space
$2,250 | Props total: 8386 8386
 inthezone said
Ur gonna get cancer just worrying like a lil bi*ch
I choose to produce positive thoughts in my brain (u should try it for once)
You're delusional about life, period, if you believed what you typed. Not just talking about this specific situation.

1 week ago '18        #43
shooter 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 4549 4549
 Nautilus O said
i'm high right now but...

what if the cell phone companies really plotting to take over the world and the towers and phones are all a way to eventually take us hostages and control us using the cell phone signals

Highly possible. What if ur supposed to lead the resistance against the machines like 20 yrs from now so we send a robot from the future back in time to now to protect current you.
+1   

1 week ago '06        #44
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,268 | Props total: 438 438
 DamianDragunov said
So that lil thin suit stops radiation?

On Fallout it does
+1   

7 days ago '16        #45
WDMC 
space
space
$514 | Props total: 1869 1869
 igrow2cure said
It's called an RF suit (radio frequency) and no they do not need to wear them! I'm a certified tower climber. When we are installing radios and antennas we call in to have the sectors shut down.

Only time I've wore an rf suit is when we are installing microwave dishes (radio and tv) those dishes will burn you though. There has been times while on a tower that I start feeling nauseous and the taste of metal in my mouth due too rf poisoning. It only lasts 15 min or so...
But dumb people just believe whatever they see with a caption
+2   

7 days ago '10        #46
arrow1 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$514 | Props total: 321 321
Firef*ghtes had one moved with the quickness due to almost immediate illnesses upon installation.

Firef*ghters Report Neurological Damage After Cell Tower Installation Near Their Station.

7 days ago '11        #47
inthezone 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,279 | Props total: 7593 7593
 B86 said
You're delusional about life, period, if you believed what you typed. Not just talking about this specific situation.
It’s called optimistic

Don’t reply to me either ... don’t like ur energy
Ur type I stay away from

Last edited by inthezone; 05-13-2019 at 04:41 AM..

7 days ago '12        #48
jrb313 
space
space
$1,675 | Props total: 1855 1855
 ArKane24 said
Thatís not even close Bro. Donít believe that. The mark of the beast is much simpler than that and is already on the majority of people.
You just gonna say some ominous sh*t like that and not explain?
+2   

Top 10 most slapped recently  7 days ago '19        #49
Angry Yam 90 heat pts90
space
space
$1,751 | Props total: 4222 4222
I wish I could take these posts seriously only way to find out real answers is on reddit

7 days ago '15        #50
ArKane24 
space
space
$949 | Props total: 1110 1110
 jrb313 said
You just gonna say some ominous sh*t like that and not explain?
I’ll answer the best I can. The mark of the beast is the mirror opposite of YAH’s (God) own sign/seal/mark, simply put. This link breaks it down that if you buy, sell, work, or seek personal pleasure on HIS Sabbath/Saturday/4th commandment (The Sabbath acknowledges YAH as creator of all) day then you have the mark of the Beast. Hence, the “no man shall buy or sell unless he has it”, it’s pretty straightforward. I did the WeeBey when it dawned on me how simple it is.

This link does a good job of breaking both marks down.

Here is an excerpt of the link if you want to get a summary of YAH’s Mark:
To depart from iniquity is to keep God's law. The disciples of God, those who know, and are known by God, and call on the name of Christ, are sealed with His law. The seal of God is in His law, so clearly this is a symbolic seal, not a literal one.

Ezek 20:12 Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them.

Ezek 20:20 And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I am the LORD your God.

Exo 31:13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you.

Exo 31:16 Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.
Exo 31:17 It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

So the sabbath is a sign of God, or His seal, representing His authority as Creator. Now look at the 4th Commandment as found in Exodus.

Exo 20:8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Exo 20:9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
Exo 20:10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
Exo 20:11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Edit :So this means pretty much anyone that does any of that from Friday sundown to Saturday sundown (remember it was dark first before YAH spoke light into existence which means sunset is actually the beginning of a new day) . So you should see how man (666=man/beast, carbon is our base and it has an atomic weight of 6, meaning 6 electrons, 6 neutrons, 6 protons) has changed times and dates to the exact opposite. YAH said the Sabbath is on the seventh day, man says it’s on the first day (Sunday). In other words, Christians mostly all carry the mark of the beast sadly because the denial of YAH as creator by denying HIS Sabbath.

I hope that helps you in these wicked days to let go of the spooky fairytale mess we we’ve been taught by Christianity in this country and see that HIS law is only to acknowledge YAH as the one and only true Elohim by keeping his Sabbath and love your brother like yourself (this part eliminates any ill feeling towards each other like envy and all that envy entails). Brothers are only those with the Mark of YAH, not the beast’s. The opps will be executed with extreme prejudice, no turning a cheek to a non-brother/enemy.
@
My bad bro, here was the explanation I didn’t get to add to that other post.

Edit: “No man shall Buy or sell without the mark” further entails the acceptance of the Babylonian economic system (capitalism) as a result of acceptance of man’s religion which is man’s laws. Capitalism is a system of usury, greed, and oppression (violence), period. Accepting that the Babylonian system (economic, laws , and religion) is a man made system of injustice starts at observing the Sabbath, like a seed, and grows into understanding that YAHshua ben Yosef mistakenly called Jesus) was a revolutionary that died or was falsely imprisoned for our people just like MLK, Malcolm X, Fred Hampton, and any other of our martyrs or political prisoners in the diaspora. These men are all shadows of the ONE to come and cause the revolution. They don’t teach the Bible to us as a spiritual revolutionary manual for a reason and instead gave us fairytale religion which makes you a slave. That’s why we shouldn’t be claiming Christians, it was intended to make you forget who you are and how we’re supposed to ride or die by HIS law. Hammurabi created man’s first written law in Babylon then Draco (translates Dragon, as in Revelation, as in Satan) introduced unjust and harsh laws known as Draconian law with murder as the penalty for almost any transgression, even littering. Satan is the adversary, an unjust system born from an inclination to evil, not a creature with horns.

Last edited by ArKane24; 05-13-2019 at 10:34 AM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+18online now  31
Video inside Norwegian Woman Runs And Jumps Majestically Like A Horse
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+117online now  28
Image(s) inside 🇨🇮 shawty
39 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-93online now  19
How much do y'all tip?
241 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+37online now  16
Video inside How Do Ya'll Feel About Lil' Flip?
144 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy