:Question: What Subs You Like Best???

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ghost Face
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Presidential Debate: Trump vs Clinton [LIVE Stream + Discussi..
1919 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
224 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
MLB Saddest homerun you may ever see. Dee Gordon hits 1st homerun (RIP Jose F..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
assanlb 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 27 27
i havent heard anyone mention kicker but my L7's kick like a muhfu*ker. wit 2 kicker amps 2 each. my man got 2 solo x's which are like 2000 watts rms. thats dumb a.ss busted his windows 3 times
 11 years ago '04        #82
solz_23 
space
space
$324 | Props total: 5 5
busted his windows?
 05-30-2005, 06:10 PM         #83
Jamin_Esh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younghova032003 said:
Like what sub has the highest SPL? Its all complicated.

Why would we want to do that? Honestly, stereo systems shouldn't be about being the loudest person on the block. Anybody can know pretty much nothing about audio and dump money to get BASS out of their system. It takes either professional help or a good knowledge of car audio to put together a good combination of quality and quantity. I laugh every time I hear someone drive by bumpin thinkin they are the baddest one on the road.

To me, bass only compliments a good quality system, and without high quality speakers, the bass is all you have.
 05-30-2005, 06:33 PM         #84
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ hahahaha finally found 1 more person with the same expectations in car audio
one
GhosT
 11 years ago '05        #85
younghova032003 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,592 | Props total: 13 13
^ Na just a d!ck head opinion. How many competitions have u been to on WHO HAS THE CLEARIST SYSTEM? What do they have to measure the balanace of clearity and bass. I never heard someone say man u beatin hard but I beat mine got a better SQ to SPL ratio. But to each's own.
 05-31-2005, 11:31 PM         #86
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^most compsl have a sq portion of the comp
one
GhosT
 11 years ago '05        #87
space
space
If they do maybe I ALWAYS overlook it cuz of its unimportance in a sub comp.
 11 years ago '04        #88
Falcon_no7 
space
space
$691 | Props total: 0 0
how much more of a difference does a ported box have than a sealed... i heard it is way louder but in which way. props!
 06-01-2005, 11:29 PM         #89
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
depends on the box, but you'll lose a lil sq, and gain more spl out of it when you go with a ported.
and younghova you've got your opinions but i still have no clue why anyone wants to focus strictly on spl in a daily driver, to me it's fu*king retarted
one
GhosT
 11 years ago '04        #90
turgeont2001 
space
space
space
$428 | Props total: 0 0
agreed...if im driving my car daily i wanna hear nice sounding music not some loud mother fuker thats gunna give me a headache
 11 years ago '05        #91
space
space
Ok check this in my tahoe I have a pioneer deck w/ a sub option where u can adjust the sub turn it all the way up for bass or down for a nice clean sound or just completely off. Thats my daily driver so thats what I mean. U get it now u have to have the right deck and door speakers before u do anything.
 11 years ago '04        #92
turgeont2001 
space
space
space
$428 | Props total: 0 0
ye my bro's blankpunkt deck has dat feature...woulda made more sense if u hadda said that in tha first place but ahh well
 11 years ago '05        #93
space
space
^ Its the best feature it can have. I know i forget some people get the worse decks in the world to me thats #!. I just installed a jcv deck for the guy it got a mp3 but NOTHIN ELSE. Whats the point of that?
 06-03-2005, 12:22 PM         #94
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the best way to adjust your bass is on your amp, you always level the bass on your deck to 0 and turn up the gain on the amp until there's distortion, turn it back down untill it's clean and then adjust on your deck. you get the best results that way
one
GhosT
 06-05-2005, 01:37 PM         #95
glassjaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whatever....My boy has 2 12 inch JL Audio W7's....With This High End Competition Soundstream Amp....I swear...If I stayed in the car longer than 10 mins....my ears would of been bleeding and I would of been def....2000 Watts of RMS of clean Sound pumped to my ears...to much for me to handle lol

I got 1 10 inch Alpine Type-R in a Custom Box With Plexi-Glass on the side soo u can see in the box..With A JL Audio "Slash" Series 250/1 Class D Monoblock Subwoofer Amp...and a Alpine CDA-9835 Headunit...top of the line headunit out right now thats not a lcd flipout screen...this is all packed in my 03 Acura RSX...sh*t bumps nice and clean and sounds perfect for me at least...I just wanted quality bumping and somewhat loud....it works perfect cause I have a hatchback :)
 06-13-2005, 08:31 AM         #96
Types 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jl W7 V3 Hot
 06-13-2005, 09:10 AM         #97
Atish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man jl are rubbish compared to audiobahn, audiobahn are kickin i got a 12" with two audiobahn amps one to run the speakers and one to run just the sub sounds heavy in the ride
 06-13-2005, 10:20 AM         #98
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Types said:
Jl W7 V3 Hot
no such thing, there are w7's, w3's, w6's, and botht he w3's and w6's come in v2's, but there is no such thing as a w7 v3
one
GhosT
 06-13-2005, 10:21 AM         #99
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Atish said:
man jl are rubbish compared to audiobahn, audiobahn are kickin i got a 12" with two audiobahn amps one to run the speakers and one to run just the sub sounds heavy in the ride
hahahaha, thanx for the laugh i hope your joking, if your not you don't know anythign about car audio, even if jl isn't the best, it doesn't take much to beat audiobahn, their junk
one
GhosT
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
126 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
66 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
111 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
246 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
156 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy