Any of y'all cop the Echo Buds yet?

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 weeks ago '15        #26
roddy got white 
space
space
Props total: 34418 34 K  Slaps total: 6086 6 K
 Young OG said
s10+

Might work. I had the same problem with the 10

This really helped me below:

Turn on Media volume sync.
On the connected phone, navigate to and tap Settings > Connections > Bluetooth, and then tap Advanced located in the upper right corner. Verify the switch next to "Media volume sync" is turned on (a blue background will appear behind the switch, instead of white).

Last edited by roddy got white; 11-12-2019 at 10:36 AM..

3 weeks ago '08        #27
jtdatruth  OP
space
space
Props total: 2608 2 K  Slaps total: 287 287
 jasperfect said
I'm not sure where you got that information to that beats are made to work with apple but Bluetooth is Bluetooth. There's is no apple specific Bluetooth so they would work with and pair just the same on Android. What features are you looking for that they are usually missing. The only thing is that cheap ones will have a worse sound quality. If I were you I would Google search best Bluetooth headphones and but one of the best reviewed ones.
I'm not saying the Beats don't work on Android... I'm saying they're an Apple product made to work better with Apple products just like Airpods do. There are device specific features that Apple uses in their headphones to make them more attractive to iPhone users. Generally, you lose some of these feature and conveniences when using them with Android. I'm all about getting the most out of the money I spend so I'd rather stick to using my Beats with my iPhone and find a general pair that has great sound with some of the convenience features that I get from my Beats on my Android phone.

3 weeks ago '14        #28
NubianPiye 
space
space
Props total: 410 410  Slaps total: 390 390
Jabra 65t

3 weeks ago '09        #29
Johnell 
space
space
Props total: 673 673  Slaps total: 41 41
 NubianPiye said
Jabra 65t
I lost my headphones at work and I was looking at these just yesterday at Best Buy. How are they? Worth the price? I’m pretty sure they are good for phone calls but what about music?

3 weeks ago '16        #30
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 41972 41 K  Slaps total: 9388 9 K
dolla store buds
+2   

3 weeks ago '15        #31
Jital 
space
space
Props total: 689 689  Slaps total: 100 100
 flav said
F*ck all the noise and stop the press

<<<<<< Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless

Bar none. Plus the price finally dropped from $300 down to $201. Soundstage and quality top notch, and a long a*s history on being on top of the game for many, many years.

No Chinese bulls*t, but German engineering

Even Floss approved it as the top of the top, and B&O are a close second
I haven't got these, but I know Sennheiser sound and it must bang
+2   

3 weeks ago '14        #32
NubianPiye 
space
space
Props total: 410 410  Slaps total: 390 390
 Johnell said
I lost my headphones at work and I was looking at these just yesterday at Best Buy. How are they? Worth the price? I’m pretty sure they are good for phone calls but what about music?
Very good all around
+1   

3 weeks ago '05        #33
HARBINGER 
space
space
Props total: 16649 16 K  Slaps total: 5494 5 K
 Donthate707 said
Razor just dropped some Wireless buds too I'm definitely trying to cop some nice fully wireless buds this year.
yea but r these better than the Sonys, sennheisers, & b&os?

3 weeks ago '11        #34
MACADEMICS 
space
space
Props total: 6205 6 K  Slaps total: 811 811
MPOW S11 - I own a pair of Bose QC35II and hardly wear them because I prefer these more.

3 weeks ago '09        #35
jasperfect 
space
space
Props total: 1595 1 K  Slaps total: 330 330
 jtdatruth said
I'm not saying the Beats don't work on Android... I'm saying they're an Apple product made to work better with Apple products just like Airpods do. There are device specific features that Apple uses in their headphones to make them more attractive to iPhone users. Generally, you lose some of these feature and conveniences when using them with Android. I'm all about getting the most out of the money I spend so I'd rather stick to using my Beats with my iPhone and find a general pair that has great sound with some of the convenience features that I get from my Beats on my Android phone.
I feel you but if you're trying to get the most out of the money you spent why not just use the beats for the Android also? Seems like spending more money for a second pair would be getting less out of the money you spent. Either way send like you already made up your mind as to what you want so do you player... Good luck finding good headphones.
+2   

3 weeks ago '19        #36
zzxxccvvbb 
space
space
space
Props total: 5775 5 K  Slaps total: 789 789
Bought some cheap Anker wireless earbuds and quality was similar to my Jaybirds

Would never buy expensive earbuds again
+2   

3 weeks ago '19        #37
zzxxccvvbb 
space
space
space
Props total: 5775 5 K  Slaps total: 789 789
 jtdatruth said
Your Beats will easily pair with your Android product and all your buttons will work.

You just have to go through that "awful struggle" of manually pairing them the first time.

3 weeks ago '11        #38
Donthate707 
space
space
Props total: 1352 1 K  Slaps total: 145 145
 HARBINGER said
yea but r these better than the Sonys, sennheisers, & b&os?
They are cheaper, Flossy Carter reviewed them real quick. They seem legit. They are definitely better then AirPods, Quick Connect Sweat Proof, Low Latency ETC.

They look like AirPods but they come with rubber with go over the in-ear part so they actually stay in.

Plus they only 100$

3 weeks ago '11        #39
Donthate707 
space
space
Props total: 1352 1 K  Slaps total: 145 145
I've been looking at the Anker Liberty Air 2s also. Seem decent and from what I've read the 1st ones were good and they just made the seconds even better. What caught my eye was the 7 hour battery life.

3 weeks ago '16        #40
Knucklez 
space
space
space
Props total: 28883 28 K  Slaps total: 3095 3 K
 flav said
F*ck all the noise and stop the press

<<<<<< Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless

Bar none. Plus the price finally dropped from $300 down to $201. Soundstage and quality top notch, and a long a*s history on being on top of the game for many, many years.

No Chinese bulls*t, but German engineering

Even Floss approved it as the top of the top, and B&O are a close second
sennheisers are the goat audio brand imo. Apple sheep would cop these if they wanted quality as opposed to following the herd
+1   

3 weeks ago '05        #41
HARBINGER 
space
space
 Donthate707 said
They are cheaper, Flossy Carter reviewed them real quick. They seem legit. They are definitely better then AirPods, Quick Connect Sweat Proof, Low Latency ETC.

They look like AirPods but they come with rubber with go over the in-ear part so they actually stay in.

Plus they only 100$
air pods are trash but I hear you.. if you can get something decent for $100 I cant hate on that. How they fair vs galaxy buds?

3 weeks ago '05        #42
HARBINGER 
space
space
 Knucklez said
sennheisers are the goat audio brand imo. Apple sheep would cop these if they wanted quality as opposed to following the herd
everything I bought from them has taken a beating from me and stood a reasonable test of time. I just dont like their branding all on the top of the buds. In that sense I do like the obscurity of the galaxy buds over most the brands I've seen. air pods just look ridiculous with that sh*t protruding out the bottom of ya ear

my friend.. do account for discount tho because everyone ain't trying to spend 300 and use multiple types of audio devices.. some may go for ear covering headphones for your "quality" source .. some things true wireless just cant compare to when you want to talk about truly expensive audio output devices.. I say this as an audio head that has tried many.. buds are still new to me but from what I've researched theres levels they just arent on yet. some people just do buds for notifications.. good ambient sound and call quality as well as waterproofing and comfortable maneuverability on the go

Last edited by HARBINGER; 11-13-2019 at 12:44 PM..

3 weeks ago '05        #43
iggyemu 
space
space
Props total: 7343 7 K  Slaps total: 999 999
I have the Aukey T10 for 85$. Really impressed. And its USB C.

3 weeks ago '04        #44
SokeSleezy 
space
space
Props total: 597 597  Slaps total: 97 97
Prolly gonna copp the Anker Liberty Air 2 for the kids they seem pretty good

4 days ago '11        #45
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 21858 21 K  Slaps total: 5590 5 K
 pikkon17 said
I'm using the raycons atm. Well worth the money.
How are those Ray J joints? I got some JBLs but they're tripping, I might have to switch up.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+29online now  18
Spotify Wrapped 2019 just dropped... what is your top artist and top song?
178 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  12
Video inside Did Shazaam ever exist?
142 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside French Montana Releases “MONTANA” Tracklist (Drops 12-6-19)
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  8
Video inside Which Movies Can You Watch Over and Over Again and Not Get Tired of It...
103 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy