Death Stranding Official Thread

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
33 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 day ago '05        #226
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
Props total: 37965 37 K  Slaps total: 5267 5 K
 Blokka Blokka said
d*ck riding a*s n*gga

L Box Stan Hurt Like A Phaggot
+1   

1 day ago '04        #227
MosDefinition 
space
space
Props total: 6905 6 K  Slaps total: 985 985
 Tiko377 said
This basically just talked me out of buying it rarely get free time to play games so this it's a no go

1 day ago '04        #228
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 9730 9 K  Slaps total: 1786 1 K
 Blokka Blokka said
d*ck riding a*s n*gga

Nope.... duke spoke facts...
+1   

21 hrs ago '17        #229
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 42178 42 K  Slaps total: 9783 9 K
fu*k it, copping an eighth and 3 edibles today and enjoying this and Pokemon. Work can fu*k off, I need to contribute more strands to rebuilding America
+2   

14 hrs ago '19        #230
jojothugadventu  OP
space
space
Props total: 2295 2 K  Slaps total: 232 232
 SPdaGOAT said
fu*k it, copping an eighth and 3 edibles today and enjoying this and Pokemon. Work can fu*k off, I need to contribute more strands to rebuilding America
+1   

13 hrs ago '17        #231
space
space
I know Im late as fu*k but I just ran across a BT and ran out of grenades. Tell me how n*ggas popped up and lobbed a set so I can murk it.

Yea this game is one of the GOATs fu*k watcha heard lol, only on chapter 3 too
+3   

13 hrs ago '07        #232
Opinion 
space
space
Props total: 984 984  Slaps total: 70 70
Read somewhere earlier that new players will not have access to everything built by longstanding players before them. I wish i had the article i read it, but it tracks players you potentially can strand with and have already got strands with (obviously) by time. It seems like a way to keep things in check.

So yes, new players will have access to structures, but only to those structures around dudes who just started playing/their play time as well. It's a subtle of way keeping things fresh for you and players like you as well.
+5   

13 hrs ago '15        #233
Lito Guapalot 
space
space
Props total: 17055 17 K  Slaps total: 256 256
 SPdaGOAT said
How that pokemon treating you so far? Are the cuts or catching restrictions a big problem?

13 hrs ago '17        #234
space
space
 Lito Guapalot said
How that pokemon treating you so far? Are the cuts or catching restrictions a big problem?
I havent played much, just like 3 battles. Straight up, Iím the wrong person to ask, I havenít played Pokemon since Gold and Silver

13 hrs ago '17        #235
space
space
 Opinion said
Read somewhere earlier that new players will not have access to everything built by longstanding players before them. I wish i had the article i read it, but it tracks players you potentially can strand with and have already got strands with (obviously) by time. It seems like a way to keep things in check.

So yes, new players will have access to structures, but only to those structures around dudes who just started playing/their play time as well. It's a subtle of way keeping things fresh for you and players like you as well.
This is true. I got to the second area and there is nothing right now.

12 hrs ago '07        #236
Opinion 
space
space
Props total: 984 984  Slaps total: 70 70
 SPdaGOAT said
This is true. I got to the second area and there is nothing right now.
True, but this reinforces why building strands with CERTAIN people are important. To be blunt, you want to build strands with people who are actually putting in work to help/build but at the same time progressing the story.

This is why before you build a strand it shows you a players stats kinda like checking someones credit before you commit a strand to them.

I'm guilty of not liking as much, but I know the structures and roads I've built are paying off. Ironically, the reason I don't like as much is because i find myself mashing that button and i end up just shouting smh

Putting power generators near roads for dudes to renenergize vehicle batteries

Building a zip line that goes over a dangerous BT area

Building a safe house in between three points so you dont gotta travel all the way back to one to rest.

Tips like these get a ton of likes for one reason, they're efficient.

Last edited by Opinion; Yesterday at 01:42 PM..
+2   

11 hrs ago '17        #237
space
space
Told myself I was gonna advance the story more and literally did one story mission in 3 hours This game has that breath of the wild thing where you just play aimlessly for hours before realizing you arent progressing at all lmfao. sh*t is lit
+2   

10 hrs ago '07        #238
joshdogg26 
space
space
Props total: 18075 18 K  Slaps total: 2016 2 K
 Juliette DaBlok said
I cant see myself playing this. I watched a few videos and it just looks to boring. Running from point a to point b, trying not to fall, isn't my idea of fun.
that's what you do for the first 2 chapters (out of 15). then you get access to bionic legs, cars, ziplines, and all kinds of sh*t. the game opens up so you can be as creative as you want at that point.
+2   

10 hrs ago '07        #239
joshdogg26 
space
space
Props total: 18075 18 K  Slaps total: 2016 2 K
 Lito Guapalot said
I got it but haven't played it at all yet because I'd much rather spend my gaming time on death stranding. depends how much you care about 60% of pokemon not being in the game, along with a bunch of moves, and catching pokemon being locked behind gym badges so you might fu*k around and miss out on a shiny if it's a level beyond your current limit. which is made more possible by the wild area having high level pokemon in it from the start. all that in exchange for what looks like an upres'd 3DS game with garbage animation .
+1   

8 hrs ago '15        #240
Lito Guapalot 
space
space
Props total: 17055 17 K  Slaps total: 256 256
 joshdogg26 said
I got it but haven't played it at all yet because I'd much rather spend my gaming time on death stranding. depends how much you care about 60% of pokemon not being in the game, along with a bunch of moves, and catching pokemon being locked behind gym badges so you might fu*k around and miss out on a shiny if it's a level beyond your current limit. which is made more possible by the wild area having high level pokemon in it from the start. all that in exchange for what looks like an upres'd 3DS game with garbage animation .
Yeah I been reading about that. I fu*k with a lot of the new designs tho so I ain't really tripping over that. That level restriction sh*t kinda dumb tho. Like I get it but they could've just scaled the wild area pokemon as you progress or something then add all the real higher lvls when you best the league. Might just wait for reviews and go from there
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+32online now  17
Video inside Abandoned Japanese Billionaire 200,000,000 Mansion w/ Everything Left B..
69 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Lil reese reportedly shot
327 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Kojima Blames Death Stranding Poor Reception On Americans Loving Shooters
165 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+107online now  3
A$AP Rocky ainít tell a single lie
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy