11/9 AEW Full Gear Thread

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BXWF

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 weeks ago '07        #551
Syringe|m 
space
space
Props total: 3235 3 K  Slaps total: 404 404
 br82186 said
They're trying to, but looking at logistics. Only part of the west they're going to so far is Texas. More than likely we'll get west coast shows by next spring
yeah i'm sure they'll get here eventually. i just gotta lament their absence until they do
+1   

4 weeks ago '19        #552
blackthorn 
space
space
space
Props total: 282 282  Slaps total: 40 40
 br82186 said
I might have to fly out to catch that one.

Never been a huge deathmatch guy. But the storytelling kept me watching. I though Kenny Omega damn near broke his face on those boards.

I'm biased because I've been following the Rhodes since Dusty and Jericho is one of my goats. That Dean Malenko/Jericho staredown just brought me back to Jericho in the middle of the ring with that list of 1001 armbars

I also think it's mad weird and hilarious that Emi Sakura has a Freddie Mercury gimmick and actually got the crowd to lightweight do the Freddie Mercury Os.

Inner Circle booked strong for this one. Possibly some good long term booking towards War Games.

Last edited by blackthorn; 11-11-2019 at 04:50 PM..

4 weeks ago '04        #553
Juicy "J"  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
Props total: 8445 8 K  Slaps total: 505 505
Still pretty busy

Haven't had a chance to sit down and write anything up for the 11/13 Thread. Now that we are 6 weeks in I would figure most are becoming familiar by now. If not, read the previous Dynamite Threads and Full Gear Thread to catch up on pretty much any and everything. That said, I will probably cut down on my introductory synopses by quite a bit. Maybe just a short intro and a run-down of the Card. We will have the weekly Dynamite Thread and Rankings Thread updated every week too so we are not at a loss of things to discuss. I'll try to get it up later on but if not I'll have it up in the morning.
+2   

4 weeks ago '16        #554
smokeytheblunt2 
space
space
Props total: 25551 25 K  Slaps total: 1300 1 K

+2   

4 weeks ago '04        #555
space
space
 Syringe said
still no west coast dates announced
I live in Bumfu*k Southern Illinois. 80 miles from STL, 500 to Chicago. Point being, once they hit Chicago on Thanksgiving eve the next week they go to Champaign, IL. 150 miles away. I was gonna pull the trigger on tickets but figured it seems like the path they are on they will wind up in STL sooner than later. I was banking on it being the next show tbh. Well the next destination announcement comes and they end up going to Corpus Christi and Dallas
+2   

4 weeks ago '07        #556
Syringe|m 
space
space
 Juicy "J" said
I live in Bumfu*k Southern Illinois. 80 miles from STL, 500 to Chicago. Point being, once they hit Chicago on Thanksgiving eve the next week they go to Champaign, IL. 150 miles away. I was gonna pull the trigger on tickets but figured it seems like the path they are on they will wind up in STL sooner than later. I was banking on it being the next show tbh. Well the next destination announcement comes and they end up going to Corpus Christi and Dallas
we march on, soldier

4 weeks ago '04        #557
ruff 
space
space
Props total: 7250 7 K  Slaps total: 1644 1 K
 Syringe said
still no west coast dates announced
Wouldn't be surprised if the earliest they were in California is August

4 weeks ago '18        #558
br82186 
space
space
Props total: 9492 9 K  Slaps total: 858 858

+5   

4 weeks ago '16        #559
smokeytheblunt2 
space
space
Props total: 25551 25 K  Slaps total: 1300 1 K
 br82186 said

4 weeks ago '04        #560
space
space
The 11/13 Dynamite Thread will for sure be up today lol. More than likely before or around the time AEW : Dark comes on
+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #561
oflo 
space
space
space
Props total: 515 515  Slaps total: 97 97
 Syringe said

confirmed some matches for wednesday

Inner Circle (Jericho/Guevara) vs SCU (Sky/Kaz) for the tag titles

Rubber match between PAC vs Hangman
how does randomly jericho guevara get title shot. doesn't seem to follow what they've been doing with everyone earning title shots

4 weeks ago '07        #562
Syringe|m 
space
space
 oflo said
how does randomly jericho guevara get title shot. doesn't seem to follow what they've been doing with everyone earning title shots
Jericho/Guevara are 2-0 in tag team matches and Jericho brought it up and challenged them but I do agree it feels random
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-41online now  48
Juice wrld sold his soul to the devil (with proof)
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  36
Video inside Tow Truck Driver Making a Car Repo Goes Wrong in Memphis
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-39online now  31
Image(s) inside LIZZO FLASH CROWD TWERKING IN TH0NG At LAKERS GAME