Feds just snatched Dark Lo SMH FREE AR-AB & Dark Lo

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
309 comments @movies

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 days ago '04        #176
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 9729 9 K  Slaps total: 1786 1 K
 4FIF said
Nah fu*k off smh

3 days ago '04        #177
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 9729 9 K  Slaps total: 1786 1 K
 Eclectic said
Vlad snitched.....

"Allegations" goes hard..... and Dark Lo is a true G.....but him and Ar spoke waaaay to freely on their records and interviews.......wtf were they thinking???
+2   

2 days ago '07        #178
sleep23rd 
space
space
Props total: 6749 6 K  Slaps total: 2629 2 K
 300mali said
iím black, live in a majority black area where the sh*t happens, doesnít negatively affect me. keep on pretending that white ppl are the main ones who glorify it tho
and u that to say what exactly? whats ur point?

2 days ago '07        #179
sleep23rd 
space
space
 beskepsecret41 said
Dont nobody feed into sh*t except kids who don't know any better! I am down bottom player, we used to high and watch the dvd's not follow rappers!
Maybe if y'all supported y'all rappers they wouldn't have kept doing dumb sh*t to support themselves
I supported mine, how u think Jay z got where he's at.....
these sub level G's that rap on a mic to follow the trend and get notoriety ain't what I'm supporting.....
i don't support mental illness
+1   

2 days ago '19        #180
300mali 
space
space
space
Props total: 146 146  Slaps total: 87 87
 sleep23rd said
and u that to say what exactly? whats ur point?
read what i replied to 🤡

2 days ago '07        #181
sleep23rd 
space
space
 300mali said
read what i replied to 🤡
it made no sense that's why I asked what i asked

2 days ago '04        #182
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 49873 49 K  Slaps total: 9655 9 K
Is he out?

2 days ago '04        #183
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 49873 49 K  Slaps total: 9655 9 K

+3   

2 days ago '15        #184
beskepsecret41 
space
space
space
Props total: 461 461  Slaps total: 30 30
 sleep23rd said
I supported mine, how u think Jay z got where he's at.....
these sub level G's that rap on a mic to follow the trend and get notoriety ain't what I'm supporting.....
i don't support mental illness
Nobody should support mental illness but when its all you see what alternatives you have! We older to know what about the ones that don't! How many drug dealers you think are in jail because the grew on jayz music!
Yet he invested in tracking devices to help supervise the same people he probably helped influence to play the block

2 days ago '07        #185
sleep23rd 
space
space
 beskepsecret41 said
Nobody should support mental illness but when its all you see what alternatives you have! We older to know what about the ones that don't! How many drug dealers you think are in jail because the grew on jayz music!
Yet he invested in tracking devices to help supervise the same people he probably helped influence to play the block
in this day and age their are plenty of alternatives....it's the age of the internet where all music is at ur finger tips...no matter if your young or old those aren't reasons or excuses....we gotta do better....

as for Jay, shiiiit I know many ppl trapped in Jay z world tryin to emulate him for years....
it is what it is..more mental illness more letting the music raise u cause ppl are fatherless...damn shame....

as for the tracking device thing......I don't care, I don't even think that sh*t is real tbh
+1   

14 hrs ago '17        #186
alejandrososa 
space
space
Props total: 615 615  Slaps total: 156 156
 vandalizm said
What Iím saying is you are a hypocrite.

You on a forum about rap music which is a music rooted in the street while smugly commenting on someone who is about what they are rapping about.

Which is it?

You fu*k with street music or not?

You fu*kin dorks sh*tting on the man while at the very same time turning up ďin the kitchen whipping chicken like itís stir fryĒ in your Ford Focus.

Itís unfortunate and he made the wrong choices which got him to where he is but cheering someone tellling on him is pu**y sh*t.

I been robbed at gunpoint it is what it is you donít see my cheerleading other people being locked down.

I will never cheer someone being locked in a cage. Itís inhumane. And tbh many of these people donít know no better, or even had a damn chance in the 1st place!

I know so many damn people that just never even had a damn chance in life based on their circumstance.
First of all im from philly never been in a ford focus and been jammed at gunpoint point blank my n*gga. Ive seen shootouts been aimed at been stabbed at all that. I dont feel bad for criminals. I can jam they music all I want but I dont get it twisted. You talk about all this street sh*t in your raps theres gonna come a time where you have to sit down. Im not cheerleading them being locked down but these n*ggas act like they are superman till they get caught and its all boo hoo i never did nothin wrong free so and so. They made their beds now they hav to lay in them.

13 hrs ago '15        #187
kami 
space
space
Props total: 24911 24 K  Slaps total: 13320 13 K
 Adwerdz said
BX painted a different picture.
+1   

13 hrs ago '17        #188
alejandrososa 
space
space
Props total: 615 615  Slaps total: 156 156
 marcchrome said
"Allegations" goes hard..... and Dark Lo is a true G.....but him and Ar spoke waaaay to freely on their records and interviews.......wtf were they thinking???
Are they really "G's" or dumb n*ggas with guns. Very thin line.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside Lil reese reportedly shot
325 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+32online now  11
Video inside Abandoned Japanese Billionaire 200,000,000 Mansion w/ Everything Left B..
69 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+107online now  7
A$AP Rocky ainít tell a single lie
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Rip bad azz