Shoulder health!

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
294 comments @movies

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section fitness

7 days ago '17        #2
BLACK FIST 
space
space
Props total: 27912 27 K  Slaps total: 3238 3 K
followed
+1   

6 days ago '16        #3
Proveone 
space
space
space
Props total: 9788 9 K  Slaps total: 876 876

+1   

6 days ago '18        #4
dinono10 
space
space
space
Props total: 1266 1 K  Slaps total: 49 49
Overhead press causes me all sorts of problems to be honest.

I think this is due to doing weighted calisthenics for around 6 months this year.

When I do bench press or shoulder press my right shoulder does hurt quite a it.

Not sure what to do? I warm up with a few band exercises but even at a light weight I have problems. Any advice guys?

Pisses me off as as the weights gets heavier I may stall or not be able to do many reps.
+1   

6 days ago '06        #5
bxdiplomat 
space
space
Props total: 12217 12 K  Slaps total: 813 813
 dinono10 said
Overhead press causes me all sorts of problems to be honest.

I think this is due to doing weighted calisthenics for around 6 months this year.

When I do bench press or shoulder press my right shoulder does hurt quite a it.

Not sure what to do? I warm up with a few band exercises but even at a light weight I have problems. Any advice guys?

Pisses me off as as the weights gets heavier I may stall or not be able to do many reps.
What do you do for shoulder mobility ?
+1   

6 days ago '18        #6
dinono10 
space
space
space
Well I do a few band pull aparts/overheard band pull apart and that's it. Not an expert. Just seen some exercises on YouTube. May visit my gp here on England for an injection or something else they can offer.

Just doing bench and shoulder press is when I get the pain. Trying to alter my grip on these exercises ie... Narrow grip and not going down too low. But the pain is still there.

6 days ago '06        #7
bxdiplomat 
space
space
 dinono10 said
Well I do a few band pull aparts/overheard band pull apart and that's it. Not an expert. Just seen some exercises on YouTube. May visit my gp here on England for an injection or something else they can offer.

Just doing bench and shoulder press is when I get the pain. Trying to alter my grip on these exercises ie... Narrow grip and not going down too low. But the pain is still there.

Last edited by bxdiplomat; 11-07-2019 at 01:04 PM..
+2   

6 days ago '18        #8
dinono10 
space
space
space
 bxdiplomat said

Thank you for these videos I will try them out and I'm going to do chest later on and it may help. No harm in giving them a go.

I try to retract my scaupula but sometimes it's difficult for bench press and shoulder press. I'm not sure if the pain will every go away unless I rest and I don't want to do that.

5 days ago '18        #9
dinono10 
space
space
space
I done of the videos as I was short on time. Done the rails movement for shoulders. Need to spend more time and do the rest of the videos.
Thing is. I've also got rounded shoulders /well the right shoulder especially. I do honestly think weighted press ups as made it worse.
Now doing strong lifts the bench and shoulder press make it quite difficult to get through without pain.
Even putting the bar behind the back for squats is difficult. Maybe I'll have to take some anti-inflammatory before working out although I don't think that can make much of a difference. I think the shoulders are very common place to get injuries when bodybuilding I've always been blessed up until this point.

5 days ago '06        #10
bxdiplomat 
space
space
 dinono10 said
I done of the videos as I was short on time. Done the rails movement for shoulders. Need to spend more time and do the rest of the videos.
Thing is. I've also got rounded shoulders /well the right shoulder especially. I do honestly think weighted press ups as made it worse.
Now doing strong lifts the bench and shoulder press make it quite difficult to get through without pain.
Even putting the bar behind the back for squats is difficult. Maybe I'll have to take some anti-inflammatory before working out although I don't think that can make much of a difference. I think the shoulders are very common place to get injuries when bodybuilding I've always been blessed up until this point.
they are some vids to try out.

You might want to check out a physical therapist or someone in an adjacent field for a movement screen, for a custom look.

5 days ago '18        #11
dinono10 
space
space
space
 bxdiplomat said
they are some vids to try out.

You might want to check out a physical therapist or someone in an adjacent field for a movement screen, for a custom look.

You've blessed me with the videos. When I raise my arms I can get them all the way to my ears without pain but it's when I've got a heavy weight which I'm pushing as in bench press or shoulder press which is when I get more painful there is a lot of exercises and things to do on the videos so I need to start trying them out and doing it before I workout.

4 days ago '06        #12
bxdiplomat 
space
space
 dinono10 said
You've blessed me with the videos. When I raise my arms I can get them all the way to my ears without pain but it's when I've got a heavy weight which I'm pushing as in bench press or shoulder press which is when I get more painful there is a lot of exercises and things to do on the videos so I need to start trying them out and doing it before I workout.
Here are some quick fixes you can do from time to time

+1   

3 days ago '18        #13
dinono10 
space
space
space
 bxdiplomat said
Here are some quick fixes you can do from time to time

Thanks again bruh.. Need to try and sort out my rounded shoulders at some point in the future as that's the cause of a lot of pain in my form on these exercises.

1 day ago '17        #14
Hakeem 
space
space
Props total: 7112 7 K  Slaps total: 676 676
This past weekend I worked on some
shoulder

Currently I cannot do this,

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+32online now  14
Video inside Abandoned Japanese Billionaire 200,000,000 Mansion w/ Everything Left B..
69 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Lil reese reportedly shot
324 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+107online now  7
A$AP Rocky ainít tell a single lie