Nov 8 - Your President Trump Just Retweeted the #MAGACHALLENGE Winners goto Whitehouse

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
33 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 days ago '16        #76
Tiger Wood 
space
space
space
Props total: 2772 2 K  Slaps total: 766 766
 TheLastNonEarth said
I enjoy the Trump bashing very much actually.

Trevor Noah is my favorite & I could watch a 4 hour marathon of him shytting on Trump. I've done it for long road trips before.

Obama didn't make enough gaffes or have enough scandals. Agreed, he was boring.
ugh, can’t watch a minute of that corny, smug, Noah...laughs harder at his own jokes than anyone in the audience. Worst of the worst.
But to each their own.

Jon Stewart in GWB days, was my gold.

Barry was hard to get laughs out of...but I also think the media really wasn’t trying to. To get laughs, your audience basically has to agree with you. When someone is popular, you aren’t going to get laughs mocking them. And it would’ve been too easy to get slapped with a race card.

All they did was lame sh*t like this, which was more of a promotion than comedy.

Last edited by Tiger Wood; 11-09-2019 at 06:36 PM..

3 days ago '17        #77
TheLastNonEarth 
space
space
Props total: 61050 61 K  Slaps total: 6686 6 K
 Tiger Wood said
ugh, can’t watch a minute of that corny, smug, Noah...laughs harder at his own jokes than anyone in the audience. Worst of the worst.
But to each their own.

Jon Stewart in GWB days, was my gold.

Barry was hard to get laughs out of...but I also think the media really wasn’t trying to. To get laughs, your audience basically has to agree with you. When someone is popular, you aren’t going to get laughs mocking them. And it would’ve been too easy to get slapped with a race card.

I agree that Obama was too likeable to be a good comedy mark, especially not on traditionally liberal shows. The anti-Obama comedy from his haters couldn't be shown on broadcast television anyway.
Nothing to do with the race card imo. Cool just isn't funny. Not even key & peele's Obama friendly 'Anger translator' routine was funny to me.

What's weird about Obama's mannerisms? I always thought he seemed a little bit too witty when heckled and he had good comedic timing.
What's the worse scandal anyone could've hit him on? Fast & Furious? What funny gaffes or obvious lies did he make in concealing his part in that or any cover-up?

It's like making fun of Michael Jordan in the 90s... Umm ... What material do you use? He's become less cool now but a dude that most women want to fvck who's charismatic just doesn't make a good mark for comedy.

Bill Clinton was pretty cool too. He got hit for the Monica Lewinsky stuff but as a personality, he couldn't be attacked for any idiosyncrasies. Him admitting to smoking weed and playing the sax just made him look cooler.

Not to be partisan but Trump is extremely charismatic too. What latenight hosts consider boasting and hyperbole is what won him the WH.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+32online now  14
Video inside Abandoned Japanese Billionaire 200,000,000 Mansion w/ Everything Left B..
69 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Lil reese reportedly shot
327 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Kojima Blames Death Stranding Poor Reception On Americans Loving Shooters
165 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  3
What TV streaming service do you have?
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy