Do Robots Deserve Rights? What if Machines Become Conscious?

most viewed right now
 64
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
241 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
All New Audi A7 Sportback !! this sh-t is FIRE
24 comments
@rides
most viewed right now
 41
XXXTentacion reportedly signs Capitol Records deal worth $6 million
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Assassins Creed Yeezy
3 comments
@gear

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 months ago '14        #21
deadpoolsnow 86 heat pts86 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,916 | Props total: 7184 7184
 waytoomuch said:
fairy tale. i dare u 2 get a satanic bible n start followin the instructions in it 2 make contact. let's see if the s**t u see will be fairy tales or not



wut do u consider evidence???



or perhaps ur so afraid of life that u reject anything that points 2 human conciousness and convince urself that there is 0 continuation after "death."

[video - click to view]


if god exist , from what I know IT'S all knowing and all powerful IT had to know that eve was gona eat apple , and cause "evil" so why would some want to belive in a god just to feel like a helpless rat in a maze full of traps

just like I know a belief in a finish line to existence , and ultimate punishment for wrong doing can bring comfort to others

its why I don't knock beliefs , if someone is going to go through the process of questing their beliefs it wont be because you yell your views are right , its that two people had a conversation explain there different point of views and the points were heard and digested , instead of glanced at while you form your response

I don't care what people do for most part ( I got my own sh*t to worry bout ) long as their beliefs don't inconvenience me , its not repressive to me or mine

Do you
SimpinAintEz gave props
 
 8 months ago '06        #22
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,587 | Props total: 8876 8876
 deadpoolsnow said:


if god exist , from what I know IT'S all knowing and all powerful IT had to know that eve was gona eat apple , and cause "evil" so why would some want to belive in a god just to feel like a helpless rat in a maze full of traps
no where do u get the part about god knowin adam wuz gonna eat the apple?? where in the bible does it say the world is predetermined?? can u show me? god gives us free will. he gives us direction. it's up 2 us to do wut we want wit it. we can follow his path or the devil's way. 2 my understanding of the bible, we were all made perfect but once adam n even disobeyed god's direction, humans were kicked out of god's garden, made nekkid and have since inherited good and sin

 deadpoolsnow said:
just like I know a belief in a finish line to existence , and ultimate punishment for wrong doing can bring comfort to others

its why I don't knock beliefs , if someone is going to go through the process of questing their beliefs it wont be because you yell your views are right , its that two people had a conversation explain there different point of views and the points were heard and digested , instead of glanced at while you form your response
i don't knock any beliefs either but i do knock doubters. i don't see how people can sit there and say such and such does not exist. 2 say sumthin doesn't exist without any research or investigation is just as shallow in sayin that their is one truth. my thing is 2 keep an open mind. people try 2 simplify the world so much and think nothin goes beyond their 5 senses. we live on a floating rock. just think about that s**t. we know outside of the planet, there is a huge outer space beyond it. we know that. so y r we doubting any other possible existence of a god or believin god is the 1 and only. god could even have a god. who knows? no1 knows how far the rabbit hole goes. i think we would all be better if we keep open ears and just listen and stop shutting down theories. if u can expect that the world is bigger outside of earth, i don't see how any1 can doubt another magical world or place like heaven. not forcing any beliefs but we should @ least b not quick to say "i don't believe in this existence.."


Last edited by waytoomuch; 02-26-2017 at 09:18 AM..
Skrrt Loder slapped this ish
 
 8 months ago '14        #23
deadpoolsnow 86 heat pts86 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,916 | Props total: 7184 7184
 waytoomuch said:
no where do u get the part about god knowin adam wuz gonna eat the apple?? where in the bible does it say the world is predetermined?? can u show me? god gives us free will. he gives us direction. it's up 2 us to do wut we want wit it. we can follow his path or the devil's way. 2 my understanding of the bible, we were all made perfect but once adam n even disobeyed god's direction, humans were kicked out of god's garden, made nekkid and have since inherited good and sin "
I guess you don't have a option on the vid ..
mybad if IT isn't all knowing , I've heard religious people say that a lot , search all knowing god on YouTube tho if it IT isn't all knowing to believe in It makes less sense to me ,


[video - click to view]



that means God took the mistake of eve eating apple (really entrapment ) and took that as reason to punish ALL humanity

 waytoomuch said:
i don't knock any beliefs either but i do knock doubters. i don't see how people can sit there and say such and such does not exist. 2 say sumthin doesn't exist without any research or investigation is just as shallow in sayin that their is one truth. my thing is 2 keep an open mind. people try 2 simplify the world so much and think nothin goes beyond their 5 senses. we live on a floating rock. just think about that s**t. we know outside of the planet, there is a huge outer space beyond it. we know that. so y r we doubting any other possible existence of a god or believin god is the 1 and only. god could even have a god. who knows? no1 knows how far the rabbit hole goes. i think we would all be better if we keep open ears and just listen and stop shutting down theories. if u can expect that the world is bigger outside of earth, i don't see how any1 can doubt another magical world or place like heaven. not forcing any beliefs but we should @ least b not quick to say "i don't believe in this existence.."
I would think in following your logic disbelief falls under GOD's given free will , witch seems odd to question by your logic , and their has been alot of test by philosophers and scientist explaining the things that were previously perceived to be miracles

I doubt IT because I don't see evidence that supports its existence , I'm not doing leaps of faith because their isn't evidence to me that suggest I should

not mad you doin you tho , I just don't want to be involved with or stifled by it
SimpinAintEz gave props
 
 8 months ago '13        #24
SimpinAintEz 
space
avatar space
space
$9,481 | Props total: 11987 11987
 waytoomuch said:
fairy tale. i dare u 2 get a satanic bible n start followin the instructions in it 2 make contact. let's see if the s**t u see will be fairy tales or not



wut do u consider evidence???



or perhaps ur so afraid of life that u reject anything that points 2 human conciousness and convince urself that there is 0 continuation after "death."
I don't know why I attempt to have logical conversations with an individual who can't even form a single coherent sentence. Your spell check was like, "fu*k it! I quit!".

Yes, the tales of the Bible are completely indistinguishable from magic and fairy tales.

What is with you and this "afraid of life" nonsense you incessantly spew? How does that make any sense whatsoever? You're saying I'm afraid to live? Well there's a pretty easy solution to that problem and I'm obviously still here dimwit.

Also, please quote me where I denied consciousness. We are all obviously conscious but all evidence supports the fact that consciousness dies when the brain dies. Period.

Look, I know you want to live forever and that death is scary for a lot of people but it's time to grow up and get over yourself. death is as natural as life. Man, with his infinite ego, has been trying to live forever for forever even if it means creating gods and stories.
phenomenal and 1 others gave props
 
 7 months ago '06        #25
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,587 | Props total: 8876 8876
 SimpinAintEz said:
Also, please quote me where I denied consciousness. We are all obviously conscious but all evidence supports the fact that consciousness dies when the brain dies. Period.
so u accept this?? u choose 2 believe this

this is a theory. a theory that u have chosen to accept. there is no evidence 2 support this. ur foundation on everything u know and believe is surrounded by faith. u believing science is a religion in of itself. where is ur evidence 2 support this?? where can u back this up and say this is certain?? ur believing in a theory homie. everything u accept is things u have never seen or tested b4. therefore, u choose to believe in s**t u have never witnessed based on a measure of faith
Skrrt Loder slapped this ish
 
 7 months ago '16        #26
AfroBucks88 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$2,162 | Props total: 4835 4835
 Toekneemakkenz said:
Artificial intelligence has become the only intelligence.... Smh
Y'all n*ggas gone take the mark of the beast
MF already walkin with it and they dont know







or do they?
 7 months ago '12        #27
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$16,385 | Props total: 5620 5620
 mobchip said:
I hope what your saying is true with the afterlife cause death currently is an eternity of darkness.


As for robots, I think humans should do aw the line in the sand. Yes, I'm okay of robots having their own conscious, but not to make them become like the gays and lesbians that want vacations to get cacs.
they would wipe us the phuck out for the preservation of earth and to ensure the survival of them selves once they learn how to build more machines and reproduce
 7 months ago '16        #28
AfroBucks88 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$2,162 | Props total: 4835 4835
there is no pain or pleasure with robots so rights do not exist for them ...unless that is programmed too

[i have made a correlation between 'rights' and the physical senses of pain and pleasure because human rights are to protect the humans from physical pain, torture and injustice, while ensuring all humans have a 'happy life']

robots life is programmed... how can you demand rights for things when it is not in your programming?
 7 months ago '14        #29
deadpoolsnow 86 heat pts86 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,916 | Props total: 7184 7184
 AfroBucks88 said:
there is no pain or pleasure with robots so rights do not exist for them ...unless that is programmed too

[i have made a correlation between 'rights' and the physical senses of pain and pleasure because human rights are to protect the humans from physical pain, torture and injustice, while ensuring all humans have a 'happy life']

robots life is programmed... how can you demand rights for things when it is not in your programming?
if something is sentient wich a ai would be im sure they could outsmart us

acknowledging sh*t like the attempt to give chimps some extent of rights


all it needs is a humanoid appearance and expressive eyes witch they gona get cuz basement dwellers and perpetual side chicks been doin sh*t like

tryna combine this


[video - click to view]


with this


[video - click to view]


only a matter of time

also update on elon plan
AfroBucks88 gave props
 
 7 months ago '16        #30
AfroBucks88 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$2,162 | Props total: 4835 4835
 deadpoolsnow said:
if something is sentient wich a ai would be im sure they could outsmart us

acknowledging sh*t like the attempt to give chimps some extent of rights


all it needs is a humanoid appearance and expressive eyes witch they gona get cuz basement dwellers and perpetual side chicks been doin sh*t like

tryna combine this



with this



only a matter of time

also update on elon plan

At the end of the day we want out tech faster, better, stronger, cost efficient etc. so when it back fires generations to come will look at the digital era (us) like
and Elon musk just wanna make it easy for the gov to hack our brains for real...
even tho the luxury of downloading skills and information straight to your brain would save time in school & time spent mastering a craft.


Last edited by AfroBucks88; 03-28-2017 at 01:06 PM..
 7 months ago '14        #31
deadpoolsnow 86 heat pts86 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,916 | Props total: 7184 7184
 AfroBucks88 said:
At the end of the day we want out tech faster, better, stronger, cost efficient etc. so when it back fires generations to come will look at the digital era (us) like
and Elon musk just wanna make it easy for the gov to hack our brains for real...
even tho the luxury of downloading skills and information straight to your brain would save time in school & time spent mastering a craft.
way i see it , the people whod get this , information allready out there , if a bored hacker on here can find out , the identity of a random pick of a chick wit a fatass in less then a hour , im certain they could know your internet history and purchasing habits and sell em to marketing companies who them customize thier marketing strategies to manipulate you

we might allready be mind controlled
(how could you know)

and most people are willing to give up some fraction of privacy to not be left behind on latest tech

before you argue that.
( do you have a smart phone )
a email , or like to download shows or music
they allready got us , unless you tooled up with vpn n sh*t

i mean if you really wanna be off the grid , get a cheap a.ss prepaid flipphone , only get online through library to get online , it be harder to fu*k wit you


but aint no bi*ches of quality fu*kin wit n*ggas wit flip phones so pick ya poison i guess
AfroBucks88 gave props
 
 7 months ago '16        #32
AfroBucks88 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$2,162 | Props total: 4835 4835
 deadpoolsnow said:
way i see it , the people whod get this , information allready out there , if a bored hacker on here can find out , the identity of a random pick of a chick wit a fatass in less then a hour , im certain they could know your internet history and purchasing habits and sell em to marketing companies who them customize thier marketing strategies to manipulate you

we might allready be mind controlled
(how could you know)

and most people are willing to give up some fraction of privacy to not be left behind on latest tech

before you argue that.
( do you have a smart phone )
a email , or like to download shows or music
they allready got us , unless you tooled up with vpn n sh*t

i mean if you really wanna be off the grid , get a cheap a.ss prepaid flipphone , only get online through library to get online , it be harder to fu*k wit you


but aint no bi*ches of quality fu*kin wit n*ggas wit flip phones so pick ya poison i guess
there is no escaping tech and with how global society is constructed, e-mail, smartphones computers and other tech is needed
deadpoolsnow gave props
 
 7 months ago '10        #33
M2CEO 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$4,073 | Props total: 2380 2380
Detroit Become Human
 7 months ago '14        #34
deadpoolsnow 86 heat pts86 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,916 | Props total: 7184 7184

[video - click to view]

 7 months ago '06        #35
DominicanLou 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$7,205 | Props total: 4189 4189
 Tw1tter Gang said:
Robots are the real earth life. We are just a step in the process of getting them here.
 7 months ago '12        #36
Superstarbrown7 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$3,513 | Props total: 3611 3611
I don't think robots will murder us but they will slave us humans like pets
kami gave props
 
 7 months ago '14        #37
deadpoolsnow 86 heat pts86 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,916 | Props total: 7184 7184
 Superstarbrown7 said:
I don't think robots will murder us but they will slave us humans like pets
For what everything we do they can do better , and given we're used to being top dawg , we be the only thing to challenge machine reign

Thed k!ll us because without us the planet lives
 7 months ago '10        #38
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,800 | Props total: 5235 5235
once they truly become conscious and know we have the power to wipe them out if we choose to, they will take us out if they have the ability to. if they do not have the capabilities to wipe out the human race, they will bide their time until they are able to execute such a massive feat, then do it

im sure itd be on some scary sudden sh*t too, like we wouldn't even expect it, one day they are all smiles then the next they all start k!lling at the same time
 6 months ago '14        #39
deadpoolsnow 86 heat pts86 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,916 | Props total: 7184 7184

[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]





 5 months ago '14        #40
strungout 359 heat pts359
space
avatar space
space
$20,554 | Props total: 34228 34228
@ has never adressed why he has another man in his avy...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Sex Abuse Was 'Price' of Olympic Gold: McKayla Maroney
90 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Ashanti badder than BeyoncĂ©, Rihanna, all of dem
131 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
50 cent provides footage of Jimmy Henchmen 'ratting' on people
51 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
NFL As I watch Shaq, this sh-t was not fair bruh
86 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Women's faces captured before, during and after orgasm in photography ..
209 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 32
After you die, your brain knows you’re dead, terrifying study reveals
185 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
NFL Reporter that outed Cam, back reporting. Players visibly uncomfortable wi..
135 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Bow Wow givin men advice n Gille responds
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy