Mar 20 - The Blaze suspends Tomi Lahren

most viewed right now
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
241 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
All New Audi A7 Sportback !! this sh-t is FIRE
24 comments
@rides
most viewed right now
XXXTentacion reportedly signs Capitol Records deal worth $6 million
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Assassins Creed Yeezy
3 comments
@gear

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 months ago '13        #201
SWAYYZE 19 heat pts19
space
space
$15,369 | Props total: 9544 9544
 PePe said:
So you had to quote me to say that?...

Clearly you couldn't resist.

You can STFU now.But go ahead and respond again Lil bi*ch...day later you're still trying to build your confidence back up...clown.
Anybody with half a brain can tell that your pus*y is hurt. My confidence is always intact. Im with the fu*kery. You on the other are in face saving mode. Let's see, you've been talking ignoring me for about 4 or 5 pages now and you're still here.lol.. I guess you changed your mind about putting on your ignore list too. You quoted me first and now you're crying because I've bit that little peabrain head of yours off. I feel like a bully at this point. I've literally shut down everything you've said old fart. Go try to raise those kids better and logoff bx idiot. Your damage controll isn't working conservative racist pos. One last thing, Im a 1099 cat.
 7 months ago '14        #202
Johnny Walker 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,855 | Props total: 4477 4477
 SWAYYZE said:
Anybody with half a brain can tell that your pus*y is hurt. My confidence is always intact. Im with the fu*kery. You on the other are in face saving mode. Let's see, you've been talking ignoring me for about 4 or 5 pages now and you're still here.lol.. I guess you changed your mind about putting on your ignore list too. You quoted me first and now you're crying because I've bit that little peabrain head of yours off. I feel like a bully at this point. I've literally shut down everything you've said old fart. Go try to raise those kids better and logoff bx idiot. Your damage controll isn't working conservative racist pos. One last thing, Im a 1099 cat.

[pic - click to view]

7 months ago '14        #203
Pdouble69 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,410 | Props total: 2135 2135
 Negusis said:
The problem with the liberal and conservative talk isbthat nobody is completely liberal just like nobody is completely conservative. I have liberal and conservative just like any normal human being.
Exactly. For example everyone was 100% Liberal thinking big government is good in every way we'd probably eventually be living under a totalitarian government and if everyone was 100% Conservative thinking government shouldn't have any impact on our lives that would probably eventually lead to anarchy. Both sides have their good and their bad and at the end of the day most people are somewhere in the middle. And the far left wingers are just as crazy as the far right wingers
 7 months ago '13        #204
SWAYYZE 19 heat pts19
space
space
$15,369 | Props total: 9544 9544
 PePe said:

[pic - click to view]

Ohh lawd, this boy has opened up his infamous gif's folder. Man you're old as water and just as weak mentally. Have you taken your meds today ?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Sex Abuse Was 'Price' of Olympic Gold: McKayla Maroney
90 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashanti badder than BeyoncĂ©, Rihanna, all of dem
131 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent provides footage of Jimmy Henchmen 'ratting' on people
51 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL As I watch Shaq, this sh-t was not fair bruh
86 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Women's faces captured before, during and after orgasm in photography ..
209 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
After you die, your brain knows you’re dead, terrifying study reveals
185 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Reporter that outed Cam, back reporting. Players visibly uncomfortable wi..
135 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Bow Wow givin men advice n Gille responds
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy