This how you quit a job in style Security Guard quits job and curses out the entire store

view more...

most viewed right now
11 comments @gear

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '09        #201
UrbanEnterprise 136 heat pts136
space
space
$23,184 | Props total: 25529 25529
 AxelFoley said
That's according to her tho. She can say anything because she's in a position of "authority" so the higher ups will be more inclined to believe her. I guarantee you that she's taken longer than allowed lunch breaks before. But because she doesn't have anybody to micromanage her like she's micromanaging him, she can get away with it. It's also his fault for not staying on top of his sh*t tho. He could have genuinely fell asleep and slept past his allotted break time. But if you know what type of people you're dealing with, he should have set an alarm on his phone or something. She sent that email for the sole purpose of creating a paper trail. So if he messed up again, the previous incident would be on file and documented. A simple tap on the shoulder from her and an apology from him could've prevented this whole situation but...
if you listen closely, she tells him this isn't the first time she has told him about this so hes gotten a warning before obviously.
+2   

1 week ago '17        #202
Sucka Repellent 79 heat pts79
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 33090 33090
 TheLastNonEarth said

You know Sam @ and Bo @ are just parroting what they've been taught. One black person has always represented us all in their eyes. Sam Bo chooses to get in their feelings about how others feel about them

[pic - click to view]

first off don't disrespect me and call me out my name. secondly, it ain't about one muthafu*ka representing black people. we all represent black people as a race: good or bad. last but not least, I don't know if you were taught about self respect and having respect for others regardless of race but I carry myself that way in public. if being respected is not for you then cool but just because i'm black don't mean i'm gonna be acting a damn fool.

1 week ago '17        #203
space
space
 UrbanEnterprise said
lame

how he mad when he taking hour and a half breaks
that's what n*ggas do and then they get mad when they get called out on it. I see the sh*t everyday...I also see n*ggas being lazy and late all the time and have no shame.

1 week ago '17        #204
space
space
''get treated like a criminal if crime is all you know, get treated like a n*gga if a n*gga's all you show''.

1 week ago '17        #205
space
space
 TheLastNonEarth said
Pick an argument bruh. Which one is it?

(Translation: I care about their opinions because i consider them our superiors. We'll be mistreated by our superiors because of how they think of us collectively after what this random negro did presumably last week?
Hispanics are ok after magabomber and whites are cool after the synagogue bombing though)
Right...... Sorry you feel that way
That's why I say to craft your life
in a way where you won't need their acceptance so much.
bro i'm kinda done with you....I just hope you are not black because if you are: you're the type of black I stay away from.

1 week ago '14        #206
mrwoods2 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,482 | Props total: 5481 5481
Lmaooooooo

1 week ago '09        #207
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$40,500 | Props total: 32264 32264
 AxelFoley said
I don't condone homeboys actions but dealing with "supervisors" like that everyday can lead you to act out of character. Like he said, if she was looking for him and saw him sleeping in the break room, why the hell didn't she just approach him right then and there. But nah, she would rather take a picture and send a email instead of having a simple conversation with the man. I hate that passive aggressive bullsh*t.
real sh*t passive aggressive hoes are lame as hell

1 week ago '04        #208
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,540 | Props total: 5254 5254
 TheLastNonEarth said
I didn't justify anything. I criticized that step n fetchit attitude:

Oh lawdy, we is gonna collectively look bad in fronts of thems people.
I think you're missing the underlying point, which is that the title of the post suggests that this dude has "style" because he's a top flight security guard whose fat a.ss got caught sleeping on the job for hours, and then threw a little tantrum and quit when he got reprimanded for it.

But I agree with your general premise. I just think you're missing the second part of the context.

1 week ago '17        #209
TheLastNonEarth 90 heat pts90
space
space
$7,672 | Props total: 38942 38942
 Decan45 said
I think you're missing the underlying point, which is that the title of the post suggests that this dude has "style" because he's a top flight security guard whose fat a.ss got caught sleeping on the job for hours, and then threw a little tantrum and quit when he got reprimanded for it.

But I agree with your general premise. I just think you're missing the second part of the context.

Actually, i'm not missing anything. I directly criticized him for his concern over how blacks would be perceived based on this one man's actions. My point to him: Worry more about how you feel about yourself, and less about how others feel about you or your demographic.

Our discussion was based on that.

1 week ago '05        #210
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,872 | Props total: 1732 1732
 myPOWER said
Do y’all realize how this makes n*ggas look?

Straight embarrassing.

Thread title...?

This is in style?
Oh fu*k you. That was fu*ken awesome. You should probably quit your job if you think that was embarrassing. She was being a bi*ch playing petty games when he probably was making 10 bucks an hour.

7 days ago '04        #211
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 TheLastNonEarth said

Actually, i'm not missing anything. I directly criticized him for his concern over how blacks would be perceived based on this one man's actions. My point to him: Worry more about how you feel about yourself, and less about how others feel about you or your demographic.

Our discussion was based on that.
He was talking about the title though.

7 days ago '17        #212
TheLastNonEarth 90 heat pts90
space
space
$7,672 | Props total: 38942 38942
 Decan45 said
He was talking about the title though.
I disagree.

The first sentence of his post was:
Do y’all realize how this makes n*ggas look?
He mentioned the thread title last. Logically, it makes more sense that he was referencing the man's action and not the title.

"Do y’all realize how (this thread title) makes n*ggas look?"

...actually sounds worse than the former interpretation. Caring too much about the opinions of others is a prison. It's a mental cell that he can free himself of whenever he wants to. Caring is voluntary. Thinking you're inferior to other people is not the true reality.

7 days ago '04        #213
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 TheLastNonEarth said
I disagree.

The first sentence of his post was:

He mentioned the thread title last. Logically, it makes more sense that he was referencing the man's action and not the title.

"Do y’all realize how (this thread title) makes n*ggas look?"

...actually sounds worse than the former interpretation. Caring too much about the opinions of others is a prison. It's a mental cell that he can free himself of whenever he wants to. Caring is voluntary. Thinking you're inferior to other people is not the true reality.

You might be right by what he meant.

Either way, I agree with your premise like I said.
+1   

6 days ago '17        #214
myPOWER 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 2846 2846
 AxelFoley said
I don't condone homeboys actions but dealing with "supervisors" like that everyday can lead you to act out of character. Like he said, if she was looking for him and saw him sleeping in the break room, why the hell didn't she just approach him right then and there. But nah, she would rather take a picture and send a email instead of having a simple conversation with the man. I hate that passive aggressive bullsh*t.
Because that's not her job. Not his first time. Why are you a.ssuming that he would act cool if she did that? What does she have to go above and beyond for this sh*t?

His a.ss was gone and missing for 1.5 hours knocked the fu*k out.

Why do n*ggas always want help when they fu*k up?

You know what else would have prevented this?

If he just apologized and acknowledged his mistake. Do that to her and do that to the person she emailed with some humility.

Or how about not making this mistake in the first place?

She didn't disrespect this n*gga even tho he gave every reason for her to do so, and y'all still want to make excuses for him.

If that was your mom, would you still be holding the same opinion?
+1   

6 days ago '17        #215
myPOWER 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 autotm said
I'm waiting for the day i hear a white person say someone making white people look bad
White people are the fu*king majority, they're like 60-70% of population.

The reality is, this n*gga actions are far too common in black community.

6 days ago '17        #216
myPOWER 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Pro materiall said
A cracker just shot some sh*t up for the 123rd time in 2 years...all white people are terrorist, it’s not a good look for white people ....y’all n*ggas sound stupid af saying this video ain’t a good look for black people
Again, you cannot disregard a problem right at home by pointing to a problem on the outside.

That's a losers mentality.

6 days ago '17        #217
myPOWER 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Los Pollos said
I don’t understand why some of you think it’s wrong for her to take a picture

It’s cold hard proof and she probably didn’t want to confront him because she knew he was capable of these type of outbursts. My family owns a security/armored truck business and taking pictures to show when a security guard isn’t doing their job is common.
This n*ggas is fu*kin bums that's why.

6 days ago '17        #218
myPOWER 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Deuce2416 said
The way @ in here arguing so passionately, he was probably that white hoe a.ss n*gga

Ol’ “see... this is why I hate darkies” a.ss n*gga
I'm arguing passionately because I know how common this type of sh*t is in black community. I grew up around it.

And the fact that you n*ggas is disregarding it tells me I am right.

It's fu*king terrible. n*ggas wanna cry racism and this dude going off on this lady like this and n*ggas still wanna defend the dude in the video.

You n*ggas is just stupid as fu*k

6 days ago '17        #219
myPOWER 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 AxelFoley said
That's according to her tho. She can say anything because she's in a position of "authority" so the higher ups will be more inclined to believe her. I guarantee you that she's taken longer than allowed lunch breaks before. But because she doesn't have anybody to micromanage her like she's micromanaging him, she can get away with it. It's also his fault for not staying on top of his sh*t tho. He could have genuinely fell asleep and slept past his allotted break time. But if you know what type of people you're dealing with, he should have set an alarm on his phone or something. She sent that email for the sole purpose of creating a paper trail. So if he messed up again, the previous incident would be on file and documented. A simple tap on the shoulder from her and an apology from him could've prevented this whole situation but...
What do you mean according to her?

Did he deny anything?

You n*ggas still find ways to defend n*ggas that headed no where but broke.

Ya'll are like the fu*king plague that hold black people back.

5 days ago '17        #220
myPOWER 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 carden2 said
Oh fu*k you. That was fu*ken awesome. You should probably quit your job if you think that was embarrassing. She was being a bi*ch playing petty games when he probably was making 10 bucks an hour.
.... security makes more than $10. She didn’t force him to take the job.

If you think that’s fu*kin awesome, you have a full life of struggle ahead of you.

5 days ago '16        #221
Katlicker233 
space
space
space
$160 | Props total: 531 531
Probably gonna expect a good reference for his next job

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+48online now  51
Video inside Teyana Taylor is not ugly. ( RAWNOPULLOUT rough and rugged edition)
75 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+37online now  38
Video inside funny as sh*t: Jack thriller takes over EXXXOTICA 2018
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  36
NBA Stat Nerds are needed. Shot attempts by MJ, compared to Lebron, in scoring.
73 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+50online now  20
Video inside My cousin just made it to Worldstar (caught his girl in bed with a nigga)
184 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+32online now  18
Article inside When did you know your marriage was doomed?
128 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
MMA Floyd Mayweather's getting played by the Japanese...he will leave Japan 50-1
49 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+280online now  15
NBA They Leaked The Uncensored Altercation Between Kevin Durant & Draymond Green
104 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  14
NBA Stephon Marbury Explains What Mike Dantoni Is Doing To Carmelo Anthony
77 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy