XXXTentacion Rejected From Grammy "In Memoriam” Segment

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '11        #26
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$5,156 | Props total: 5769 5769
I don't mind... x*x wasn't that big or that good. For some reason when he died, people started treating him like Tupac and pretended that his music was better than it was. I heard the felony charges and that is a solid reason to exclude someone. I ain't mad at them.

We got to stop treating criminals like saints... just cuz he was black.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '18        #27
StillSFamilyRep 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,023 | Props total: 15347 15347
 Standin Taller said
@

Still got my d*ck in your mouth huh?

I simply replied to a thread that we all do everyday on BX & somehow you think I'm caping for bum a*s x*x or the wack a*s Grammy's. I'm just gonna let you rock bi*ch

2 months ago '17        #28
PROV 213 heat pts213
space
space
$13,152 | Props total: 38989 38989
 alchemy187 said
He beat a bi*ch
He really wasnt THAT popular
His music sucked
His name is too damn hard to say
If you can't pronounce basic Spanish you must have a speech impediment

Ex Ex Ex Ten Tah She Own

Is that actually hard for you to pronounce ?

I ain't even a fan of him, agree he was a bad person. But damn. Are you slow

Last edited by PROV; 02-11-2019 at 02:01 PM..

2 months ago '17        #29
Iduzdis 
space
space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 3392 3392
I don’t watch Oscars, Golden globes, Grammy’s and the likes.

Feels good to not conform to lowlifes hypocrites.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '18        #30
space
space
 Standin Taller said
Again you cannot provide ANY examples. But you still carrying on.

You say you do not watch so how do you know they don’t.

Just asking for some names that you want to compare to x*x.

Misdemeanor charges count in your mind? And if so whose?
Again you did not ask me to provide you with one. But I'll indulge. Bruno Mars was arrested and charged with cocaine possession. You don't remember that? I seem to remember him sweeping the Grammys last year with awards tho.

2. The severity of charges, doesn't matter. A crime is a crime. And I'm not talking about no jaywalking either for you smart a*ses. You take advantage of a child. You need to go to jail. You beat on a woman you need to go to jail. You you get caught with drugs(weed don't count). You need to go to jail. You r*pe a woman you need to go to jail. You murder someone you need to go to jail.

I'm very consistent on this issue. Please stop quoting me. You thought I didn't know of anyone else & I gave you an example. So you're wrong on that.

And 3 I know because of BX n*gga. There is a couple of threads o. The topic. Not to mention Twitter, IG & the TV.

fu*k the Grammys

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '18        #31
space
space
 Standin Taller said
You are saying this sh*t like it’s facts but can’t even provide 1 example that you are basing ur “fact” on.

How do you not get/see that? Victim mode got you that blind?
I'm not saying anything like it's facts. I NEVER used the word fact in any of my posts. The only fact that is true is that x*x isn't the only musician that had criminal charges levied against them in their career.

If you gonna respond to me I'd appreciate you not misrepresenting what I've stated.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '18        #32
space
space
 Standin Taller said
You want to put misdemeanor weed possession in the same realm as what x*x did? or do you even make exceptions on “criminal charges”?

You are the only one who is blind to how dumb u look
Since you don't know how to read or comprehend. Here's my previous post that you replied to but conveniently glossed over.

2. The severity of charges, doesn't matter. A crime is a crime. And I'm not talking about no jaywalking either for you smart a*ses. You take advantage of a child. You need to go to jail. You beat on a woman you need to go to jail. You get caught with drugs(weed don't count). You need to go to jail. You r*pe a woman you need to go to jail. You murder someone you need to go to jail.

2 months ago '15        #33
Pizza roll 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 625 625
 Standin Taller said
You do make exceptions.

Weed is ok.

How bout a .08 dui with no crash or fatalities ie misdemeanor? Those people are on the same level as what x*x did right? Of course you will say yes.

You a chump. You will be reminded plenty. Stop playin victim to these white people over x*x
Domestic violence is obviously worse, but also if you drive drunk you are a giant piece of sh*t.

2 months ago '04        #34
regularjoe 62 heat pts62
space
space
$39,349 | Props total: 18854 18854
So it's just domestic violence? Or is it any criminal activity?

Interesting how this works....
+1   

2 months ago '10        #35
berzerkerguts 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,093 | Props total: 593 593
 StillSFamilyRep said
I don't watch the Grammy's, haven't in years, but you can't tell me that no other winner or nominee hasn't been arrested, charged or convicted of any heinous crimes.

Last time I checked he was never convicted of anything so idk what your talking about. Sure it's their show and everything is at their discretion, but you telling me no one else has been arrested and charged with any type of crimes(rhetorical)??

Makes them look stupid and biased at the end of the day. Anywho fu*k the Grammys
You're right he wasn't convicted and she admitted she was lying about a bunch of sh*t that she claimed before he passed too. People can talk all the sh*t they want but honestly he does have some great music. This coming from someone who was a hater for a while. One day I decided I was gunna give him and lil peep a chance. To my surprise they both had some pretty fu*king great music.

2 months ago '16        #36
Higherthanthou 
space
space
$433 | Props total: 765 765
n*ggas still pronounce his name as extension lol

2 months ago '17        #37
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,244 | Props total: 24312 24312
 OCT DION said
I never fu*ked with his music but if they're gonna start excluding people cuz of sh*t like this, they're gonna have to start excluding half of America's musicians from the Grammys. Most of these mfs are crazy and have done worse sh*t than domestic violence.

2 months ago '17        #38
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 Kade said
I don't mind... x*x wasn't that big or that good. For some reason when he died, people started treating him like Tupac and pretended that his music was better than it was. I heard the felony charges and that is a solid reason to exclude someone. I ain't mad at them.

We got to stop treating criminals like saints... just cuz he was black.
What black criminals get treated like Saints?

XXX was very talented maybe you can't comprehend that type of talent

2 months ago '17        #39
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 Standin Taller said
And them puttin his picture up changes that how?
???

2 months ago '18        #40
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,486 | Props total: 7381 7381
Young emotional wired a*s n*ggas love that n*gga. Still haven’t heard a single song from him just the Wayne and Kodak feature

2 months ago '07        #41
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$17,912 | Props total: 2661 2661
Mehh That's fair. I'll take that! Next topic.

2 months ago '17        #42
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 Standin Taller said
“Savior” Saint” and whatever his fans feel about him is why they want him to being included in these corporate award shows.

He ain’t worth that type of f*ght
Why he not?

The n*gga probably saved a bunch of lil kids lives through his music (as bad as that sounds)

But if that ain't worth f*ghting for
+1   

2 months ago '17        #43
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 Standin Taller said
R Kelly’s music saved/ saves live and he known to have done community work as well

Plus he has much longer award winning resume than x*x.

“Technically” he should be eligible for a lifetime achievement award by them all. And when he passes his picture won’t be up there......and if you don’t understand why oh well.

And the same with x*x
I hear you but Mr. Robert Kelly hasn't been convicted of any crime

I hate pedos but step in the name of love will be played at my wedding

Domestic violence is also bad

But people need to stop acting like they are upstanding citizens themselves
+2   

2 months ago '17        #44
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 Standin Taller said
Not everyone’s moral standards are based on court convictions and dropped case or whatever.

Whatever baseline they use to decided whose in and whose out is up to them because that’s their sh*t.

And I can’t see myself supporting a “black” award show that ignores certain moral issues. Case by case of course

xxx not trippin like that off him....but not bout 2 complain because some white award show don’t wanna acknowledge him.
You right tho I agree with you when you put it in that perspective
+2   

Home      

most viewed right now
+18online now  38
Apr 21 - Magic Johnson joins Ice Cube’s bid to buy sports networks from Disney
43 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+93online now  32
Image(s) inside Nice hot tea >>> coffee 🍵