XXXTentacion Rejected From Grammy "In Memoriam” Segment

most viewed right now
+109  78
43 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
+21  52
12 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '19        #26
Standin Taller 1 heat pts
space
space
$395 | Props total: 807 807
 StillSFamilyRep said
How is a dead man begging for acceptance?

You with your fair is fair.

U think it’s unfair even though you cannot name any other person that’s been included in the death shout outs that got down like x*x.

Just shut up and keep not watching

5 days ago '18        #27
PaintMyPain 
space
space
space
$454 | Props total: 1250 1250
 Mtyjoejnblkblnd said
if it hasn't been made abundantly clear, the people who constantly say or act like they don't care about the grammys

care about the grammys
True

5 days ago '19        #28
space
space
 OCT DION said
I never fu*ked with his music but if they're gonna start excluding people cuz of sh*t like this, they're gonna have to start excluding half of America's musicians from the Grammys. Most of these mfs are crazy and have done worse sh*t than domestic violence.
Since 2000 can you provide examples?

Not sure how many total felony charges it was with pictures and his words.

5 days ago '18        #29
StillSFamilyRep 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,939 | Props total: 9234 9234
 Standin Taller said
You with your fair is fair.

U think it’s unfair even though you cannot name any other person that’s been included in the death shout outs that got down like x*x.

Just shut up and keep not watching
1. No one has asked me to name anybody else.

2. Fair is fair..if you don't want your organization to look biased stop making it seem like no one that has been nominated ain't been a criminal or been arrested.

3. Suck my d*ck
+1   

5 days ago '11        #30
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,948 | Props total: 5432 5432
I don't mind... x*x wasn't that big or that good. For some reason when he died, people started treating him like Tupac and pretended that his music was better than it was. I heard the felony charges and that is a solid reason to exclude someone. I ain't mad at them.

We got to stop treating criminals like saints... just cuz he was black.

5 days ago '19        #31
space
space
 StillSFamilyRep said
1. No one has asked me to name anybody else.

2. Fair is fair..if you don't want your organization to look biased stop making it seem like no one that has been nominated ain't been a criminal or been arrested.

3. Suck my d*ck
Again you cannot provide ANY examples. But you still carrying on.

You say you do not watch so how do you know they don’t.

Just asking for some names that you want to compare to x*x.

Misdemeanor charges count in your mind? And if so whose?

5 days ago '18        #32
space
space
 Standin Taller said
@

Still got my d*ck in your mouth huh?

I simply replied to a thread that we all do everyday on BX & somehow you think I'm caping for bum a*s x*x or the wack a*s Grammy's. I'm just gonna let you rock bi*ch

5 days ago '19        #33
space
space
 StillSFamilyRep said
Still got my d*ck in your mouth huh?

I simply replied to a thread that we all do everyday on BX & somehow you think I'm caping for bum a*s x*x or the wack a*s Grammy's. I'm just gonna let you rock bi*ch
You are saying this sh*t like it’s facts but can’t even provide 1 example that you are basing ur “fact” on.

How do you not get/see that? Victim mode got you that blind?

5 days ago '17        #34
PROV 186 heat pts186
space
space
$10,560 | Props total: 30848 30848
 alchemy187 said
He beat a bi*ch
He really wasnt THAT popular
His music sucked
His name is too damn hard to say
If you can't pronounce basic Spanish you must have a speech impediment

Ex Ex Ex Ten Tah She Own

Is that actually hard for you to pronounce ?

I ain't even a fan of him, agree he was a bad person. But damn. Are you slow

Last edited by PROV; 02-11-2019 at 03:01 PM..

5 days ago '17        #35
Iduzdis 
space
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 3039 3039
I don’t watch Oscars, Golden globes, Grammy’s and the likes.

Feels good to not conform to lowlifes hypocrites.

5 days ago '18        #36
space
space
 Standin Taller said
Again you cannot provide ANY examples. But you still carrying on.

You say you do not watch so how do you know they don’t.

Just asking for some names that you want to compare to x*x.

Misdemeanor charges count in your mind? And if so whose?
Again you did not ask me to provide you with one. But I'll indulge. Bruno Mars was arrested and charged with cocaine possession. You don't remember that? I seem to remember him sweeping the Grammys last year with awards tho.

2. The severity of charges, doesn't matter. A crime is a crime. And I'm not talking about no jaywalking either for you smart a*ses. You take advantage of a child. You need to go to jail. You beat on a woman you need to go to jail. You you get caught with drugs(weed don't count). You need to go to jail. You r*pe a woman you need to go to jail. You murder someone you need to go to jail.

I'm very consistent on this issue. Please stop quoting me. You thought I didn't know of anyone else & I gave you an example. So you're wrong on that.

And 3 I know because of BX n*gga. There is a couple of threads o. The topic. Not to mention Twitter, IG & the TV.

fu*k the Grammys

5 days ago '19        #37
space
space
 StillSFamilyRep said
Again you did not ask me to provide you with one. But I'll indulge. Bruno Mars was arrested and charged with cocaine possession. You don't remember that? I seem to remember him sweeping the Grammys last year with awards tho.

2. The severity of charges, doesn't matter. A crime is a crime. And I'm not talking about no jaywalking either for you smart a*ses. You take advantage of a child. You need to go to jail. You beat on a woman you need to go to jail. You you get caught with drugs(weed don't count). You need to go to jail. You r*pe a woman you need to go to jail. You murder someone you need to go to jail.

I'm very consistent on this issue. Please stop quoting me. You thought I didn't know of anyone else & I gave you an example. So you're wrong on that.

And 3 I know because of BX n*gga. There is a couple of threads o. The topic. Not to mention Twitter, IG & the TV.

fu*k the Grammys
No that’s backpedaling

You think if Bruno may had died last year the Grammy shouldn’t shout him out in they death thing but not only that he should have been banned completely?

Pure chump is what you are.

A crime is a crime.
+1   

5 days ago '18        #38
space
space
 Standin Taller said
You are saying this sh*t like it’s facts but can’t even provide 1 example that you are basing ur “fact” on.

How do you not get/see that? Victim mode got you that blind?
I'm not saying anything like it's facts. I NEVER used the word fact in any of my posts. The only fact that is true is that x*x isn't the only musician that had criminal charges levied against them in their career.

If you gonna respond to me I'd appreciate you not misrepresenting what I've stated.

5 days ago '19        #39
space
space
 StillSFamilyRep said
I'm not saying anything like it's facts. I NEVER used the word fact in any of my posts. The only fact that is true is that x*x isn't the only musician that had criminal charges levied against them in their career.

If you gonna respond to me I'd appreciate you not misrepresenting what I've stated.
You want to put misdemeanor weed possession in the same realm as what x*x did? or do you even make exceptions on “criminal charges”?

You are the only one who is blind to how dumb u look

5 days ago '18        #40
space
space
 Standin Taller said
You want to put misdemeanor weed possession in the same realm as what x*x did? or do you even make exceptions on “criminal charges”?

You are the only one who is blind to how dumb u look
Since you don't know how to read or comprehend. Here's my previous post that you replied to but conveniently glossed over.

2. The severity of charges, doesn't matter. A crime is a crime. And I'm not talking about no jaywalking either for you smart a*ses. You take advantage of a child. You need to go to jail. You beat on a woman you need to go to jail. You get caught with drugs(weed don't count). You need to go to jail. You r*pe a woman you need to go to jail. You murder someone you need to go to jail.

5 days ago '19        #41
space
space
 StillSFamilyRep said
Since you don't know how to read or comprehend. Here's my previous post that you replied to but conveniently glossed over.

You do make exceptions.

Weed is ok.

How bout a .08 dui with no crash or fatalities ie misdemeanor? Those people are on the same level as what x*x did right? Of course you will say yes.

You a chump. You will be reminded plenty. Stop playin victim to these white people over x*x

5 days ago '15        #42
Pizza roll 
space
space
space
$415 | Props total: 550 550
 Standin Taller said
You do make exceptions.

Weed is ok.

How bout a .08 dui with no crash or fatalities ie misdemeanor? Those people are on the same level as what x*x did right? Of course you will say yes.

You a chump. You will be reminded plenty. Stop playin victim to these white people over x*x
Domestic violence is obviously worse, but also if you drive drunk you are a giant piece of sh*t.

5 days ago '04        #43
regularjoe 62 heat pts62
space
space
$38,928 | Props total: 18045 18045
So it's just domestic violence? Or is it any criminal activity?

Interesting how this works....
+1   

5 days ago '19        #44
space
space
 Pizza roll said
Domestic violence is obviously worse, but also if you drive drunk you are a giant piece of sh*t.
Yeah wanted to use a sensitive subject matter example to make a point.

Person I’m replying to doesn’t even watch this show the but he want crimes like x*x to get a pass since others not like that do. Smh

5 days ago '10        #45
berzerkerguts 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,048 | Props total: 533 533
 StillSFamilyRep said
I don't watch the Grammy's, haven't in years, but you can't tell me that no other winner or nominee hasn't been arrested, charged or convicted of any heinous crimes.

Last time I checked he was never convicted of anything so idk what your talking about. Sure it's their show and everything is at their discretion, but you telling me no one else has been arrested and charged with any type of crimes(rhetorical)??

Makes them look stupid and biased at the end of the day. Anywho fu*k the Grammys
You're right he wasn't convicted and she admitted she was lying about a bunch of sh*t that she claimed before he passed too. People can talk all the sh*t they want but honestly he does have some great music. This coming from someone who was a hater for a while. One day I decided I was gunna give him and lil peep a chance. To my surprise they both had some pretty fu*king great music.

5 days ago '16        #46
Higherthanthou 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 739 739
n*ggas still pronounce his name as extension lol

5 days ago '17        #47
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,616 | Props total: 21121 21121
 OCT DION said
I never fu*ked with his music but if they're gonna start excluding people cuz of sh*t like this, they're gonna have to start excluding half of America's musicians from the Grammys. Most of these mfs are crazy and have done worse sh*t than domestic violence.

5 days ago '17        #48
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 Kade said
I don't mind... x*x wasn't that big or that good. For some reason when he died, people started treating him like Tupac and pretended that his music was better than it was. I heard the felony charges and that is a solid reason to exclude someone. I ain't mad at them.

We got to stop treating criminals like saints... just cuz he was black.
What black criminals get treated like Saints?

XXX was very talented maybe you can't comprehend that type of talent

5 days ago '19        #49
space
space
 92baby said
What black criminals get treated like Saints?

XXX was very talented maybe you can't comprehend that type of talent
And them puttin his picture up changes that how?

5 days ago '17        #50
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 Standin Taller said
And them puttin his picture up changes that how?
???

Home      

most viewed right now
+29online now  40
Video inside Amateur Adult Film Star Crystina Rossi Boyfriend Gets In A Shootout Liv..
373 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+36online now  24
Happy Vday, Christina Rossi is single and ready to mingle
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  24
NBA LEGENDARY: The Portland JAIL BLAZERS STORY Told From PRIVATE JET FLIGHT AT..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+40online now  23
Image(s) inside Which BX member needs to come get his wife?
90 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy