Kodak black did somethin simps might not like

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '05        #51
bi0 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,401 | Props total: 5340 5340
 Darealness420 said
Toxic masculinity at its finest! I wouldíve paid for her flight and her meal at in and out burger.. all you misogynistic troglodytes need to learn how to respect wahmen more
So you saying you donít got enough backbone to tell a female to bounce when she blatantly disrespect you.

You obviously missed what happen. You fly a female out and she decides sheís gonna leave, go to a party solo, get at other dudes, and come back to stay with you like itís all good.
+9   

1 week ago '15        #52
edub911 
space
space
space
$2,873 | Props total: 2101 2101
 Johnjohn5555 said
man if kodak flew me out id no whats up gotta give up that butt

1 week ago '17        #53
Usukaz2 1 heat pts
space
space
$577 | Props total: 955 955
 Aqualad said
This niccca Kodak sounds so hurt. Why you gettin emotional ova an IG wh*re. You not even good looking and look like you stink you stupid idiot.
Now you tryna expose shawtee on LIVE LIKE A GROUPIE a*s NICCA. Thanks how i know dis niccca aint got no gayme

Who is that in your Avi?

1 week ago '15        #54
Mexicanelvis 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,417 | Props total: 2691 2691
 Johnjohn5555 said
man if kodak flew me out id no whats up gotta give up that butt
Are you talking hypothetically as a girl or what? Cause this is a very suspect post

1 week ago '17        #55
justin747 41 heat pts41
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 47870 47870
 Aqualad said
This niccca Kodak sounds so hurt. Why you gettin emotional ova an IG wh*re. You not even good looking and look like you stink you stupid idiot.
Now you tryna expose shawtee on LIVE LIKE A GROUPIE a*s NICCA. Thanks how i know dis niccca aint got no gayme

Porc f*g you should put on a blindfold and walk into traffic.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #56
ANewSense 
space
space
$761 | Props total: 5128 5128
Reason you gotta be straight up front and speak elementary to these heaux’s — cut all that pretend “oh, I thought we was just gon’ kick it and hang” tactics in half.
+5   

1 week ago '05        #57
Dun Language 4294 heat pts4294
space
space
$83,740 | Props total: 54888 54888
That's like me paying for a 30 dollar uber and u think u just came over to talk.

bi*ch bugging.
+4   

1 week ago '15        #58
thirssty58 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 20005 20005
Somebody said get on tinder...I wonder how kodak would do on there
+5   

1 week ago '07        #59
tre0624 114 heat pts114
space
space
$20,951 | Props total: 11353 11353
 Moe Lester said
His looks are there for everyone to see
Is he handsome to you?
I dont know what the n*gga is I never thought about it
+1   

1 week ago '07        #60
link04 98 heat pts98
space
space
$14,788 | Props total: 6388 6388
Im confused..didnt he say he had a girl on breakfast club..he sounded like he was in love

1 week ago '16        #61
Birdmans Hands 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,311 | Props total: 7621 7621
Running to instagram like that is corny. Screams "look at how cool I am guys" some sh*t a woman would do. Can't be impressed by this weak n*gga generation

1 week ago '07        #62
tre0624 114 heat pts114
space
space
$20,951 | Props total: 11353 11353
 Lazy said
He's a simp for paying for her in the first place
He paid for a flight how is that being a simp. U can tell none of u n*ggas never fu*ked many bi*ches.

U never paid for a bi*ch Lyft or uber to your house or a cab? Same fu*king thing. A flight cost to him is what a cab is to u
+5   

1 week ago '15        #63
JimmyDa3rd 36 heat pts36
space
space
$7,945 | Props total: 25237 25237
looool i fucc with yak
+1   

1 week ago '08        #64
Chicken_N_I-Roc 29 heat pts29
space
space
$5,807 | Props total: 5218 5218
 Prince Thizz said
Flying hoes out when LA got so many bi*ches is crazy to me

Itís really like paying to bring sand to the beach.

Besides unless you make it explicit to shorty that you only going to have her in the hotel room to fu*k, then thatís some ole predatory sh*t. fu*k trying to coerce a bi*ch and then being mad when she donít fall for the game. I need everything already laid out before we link up, so no bullsh*t like this happens
The way that dude act, you know he was getting them freak DMs and everything. She thought she could pull a fast one. Both parties knew what was up, she thought she would get that Grammy spotlight. These hoes something else now a days. Trying to Amber Rose without beingsl*t like Amber Rose. Smh
+3   

1 week ago '17        #65
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$8,548 | Props total: 23739 23739
 tre0624 said
Bro be for real. If u got his type of money flying a bi*ch out ain't nothing. These n*ggas ain't know different then u and me that see them thick a*s IG bi*ches n want to fu*k

I know if I had it like him I'm running through ig bi*ches
It seems like too much just to get pu**y ó and iím rich and famous?

Nah
+2   

1 week ago '15        #66
Tobinmont 
space
space
$3,868 | Props total: 9050 9050
 tre0624 said
Bro be for real. If u got his type of money flying a bi*ch out ain't nothing. These n*ggas ain't know different then u and me that see them thick a*s IG bi*ches n want to fu*k

I know if I had it like him I'm running through ig bi*ches
Yea a flight is like a cab ride at a certain point in life.

1 week ago '11        #67
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,899 | Props total: 4639 4639
Kodak did simp sh*t cause real n*ggas letting her know before they book the flight she fu*king. If not, get the fu*k on. Y’all the type of n*ggas who beat around the bush with a chick then get mad when she comes over and won’t let y’all fu*k. Kodak gotta hold this L.

You ain’t even gotta rude with it. A simple : Don’t get over here and start playing” or acting like you don’t know what is it” is all you gotta do.”

Last edited by greedy87; 02-11-2019 at 12:50 PM..
+2   

1 week ago '18        #68
Aqualad 37 heat pts37
space
space
$833 | Props total: 2805 2805
 justin747 said
Porc f*g you should put on a blindfold and walk into traffic.
STFU idiot il will body you one day. Keep playing with me punk

1 week ago '15        #69
Tobinmont 
space
space
$3,868 | Props total: 9050 9050
 606robin said
I've had chicks, I fu*ked in the military. The worst thing is most women in the military, are freaks, bi polar, or some other sh*t. Or all together. I had chicks telling me, "I'm gonna fly down... and spend the WEEK" not weekend. But WEEK... I'm like "Uh... what?" then when they say "I don't want it to be all about fu*king". I'm like... "Damn, I just got orders to wherever lol". Some of these chicks really, don't understand "flying out" = you sucking n fu*king, then eating some more d*ck and getting them walls broken through like the kool aid man, on rampage.

No, but really. Taking hoes on trips, n sh*t I'm seeing. Unless she's your wife or actual girl. fu*k that...
Yea a week is too long. sh*t sometimes a weekend is too long. I have to honestly like the bi*ch company. Thatís extremely hard to find. Especially these days.
Iíve been in a few situations after flying someone out where I had to ditch them.
Damn I aint sh*t. 🤦🏽*♂️
+2   

1 week ago '18        #70
Aqualad 37 heat pts37
space
space
$833 | Props total: 2805 2805
 Usukaz2 said
Who is that in your Avi?
SORRY, no idea! I found this pic randomly on pineterest

1 week ago '18        #71
Most Palone 
space
space
space
$665 | Props total: 1077 1077
 Aqualad said

Go save her bruh

She waiting for you
+2   

1 week ago '18        #72
yougonluvme 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 4429 4429
homie did the right thing..he flew her out..prolly hit...she wanted to go to grammy parties and sh*t...basically trying to use dude..he said na hoe..your my hoe...you only fu*king me and told her to cut.

treat hoes like hoes and treat woman like woman
+5   

1 week ago '17        #73
one il matt 56 5 heat pts
space
space
$453 | Props total: 3534 3534
 Moe Lester said
You still paid for pu**y

Hate this broke n*gga logic.

Thereís a clear distinction between simp sh*t and treating the bish to the equivalent of a #4 with cheese

But but but you paid for it.

+1   

1 week ago '19        #74
Moe Lester 
space
space
$147 | Props total: 905 905
 one il matt 56 said
Hate this broke n*gga logic.

Thereís a clear distinction between simp sh*t and treating the bish to the equivalent of a #4 with cheese

But but but you paid for it.

You put her pu**y on a pedestal by giving it a price
That's simp sh*t

1 week ago '18        #75
Most Palone 
space
space
space
$665 | Props total: 1077 1077
 TheRealFetti said
bi*ch calling him a broke n*gga but he's the one that flew your broke a*s into L.A. and now you want him to fly you back lol. bi*ch watch your mouth.
This me too sh*t got these hoes talking reckless thinking a n*gga wonít check them

Kodak famous and got a lot on the line but a regular n*gga from around her way she wouldnít talk like that to.
+3   

Home      

most viewed right now
+129online now  48
Image(s) inside P-r, o-c, t-o, logy, We learning these hoes biology
43 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  36
Alex Jones Says Joe Rogan's Step Daughter Is Black and Posts Up Her Pics
176 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+109online now  35
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
262 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+26online now  13
Ebro calls out Joe Rogan over racists "jokes"
85 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy