Congrats To Rory And His New Fiance

most viewed right now
34 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '18        #101
S-Class 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,127 | Props total: 13246 13246
 TrillestTalk404 said
Dam... Even Joe Buddens yes men get threads on Boxden lol
Uh a lot of people are fans of the podcast
+3   

2 months ago '18        #102
PAPLE 
space
space
$1,991 | Props total: 10691 10691
 Madethagreat said
Meek turning right back into the n*gga that lost the drake battle
beef squashed and he talking all freely now...
+1   

2 months ago '06        #103
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,466 | Props total: 728 728
who the hell is that guy?
+1   

2 months ago '04        #104
Spidaman83 
space
space
$363 | Props total: 117 117
Who?

2 months ago '12        #105
bkkid92 21 heat pts21
space
space
$10,199 | Props total: 6602 6602
Congrats to them both

Now it's just Mal & Savon the Don that's left. That's crazy.
+1   

2 months ago '15        #106
Jeff Seid 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,535 | Props total: 6087 6087
bx yall a bunch of losers

you only care about looks, and then go around screaming "all women are hoes"... because yall only care about superficial sh*t

bunch of children in here, im out for the day

oh yeah on top of that, she's not even close to ugly or whatever.. if this girl is considered not good looking, then 90% of the people on this planet are fu*king ugly lol

o well, its bx after all
+11   

2 months ago '14        #107
mrwoods2 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,020 | Props total: 6033 6033
Who is this....
+1   

2 months ago '11        #108
inthezone 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,111 | Props total: 7257 7257
Good for Rory
I would have picked someone a lil easier on the eyes doh

2 months ago '11        #109
Tooly Da Gawd 33 heat pts33
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 4661 4661
 Lakehxuse said
Who is Rory in the industry besides Joe's friend?
He used to work for dej jam and then sony and then he quit once the podcast took off
+3   

2 months ago '15        #110
Deuce2416 
space
space
$1,964 | Props total: 5203 5203
 G Matic said
Yea she’s definitely Indo Guyanese.

How come everybody in here not outraging over this interracial relationship but crying like bi*ches over the Chargers player and his white wife??
nobody was tripping about their relationship. The problem was him putting light skin on a pedestal as if that was the sole reason for the relationship
+2   

2 months ago '15        #111
Deuce2416 
space
space
$1,964 | Props total: 5203 5203
She ain’t ugly ugly... her face just ain’t ordinary

2 months ago '06        #112
realgunta 895 heat pts895
space
space
$27,377 | Props total: 50523 50523
 MULVTTX said
@ who the fu*k this d*ckrider
lol no clue
+2   

2 months ago '17        #113
2007 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,269 | Props total: 3297 3297
 mars15 said
Every coolie girl here is wifed up or dating lol they love to be in relationships...dead giveaway
Anything to keep them away from their raping a*s family members. I use to love coolies until I dated one and realized she loved vanity more than herself. Smart chick but nah.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #114
2007 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,269 | Props total: 3297 3297
Once she learns how to dress and/or find her style n makeup type she'll be fine. Very bad picture but i know that indian pu**y is great. I think about my ex indian girls pu**y here and there then snap out of it when i remember how much her parents hate the blacks even though theyre darker than me.
+1   

2 months ago '12        #115
kiddalex 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,724 | Props total: 11894 11894
 Jeff Seid said
bx yall a bunch of losers

you only care about looks, and then go around screaming "all women are hoes"... because yall only care about superficial sh*t

bunch of children in here, im out for the day

oh yeah on top of that, she's not even close to ugly or whatever.. if this girl is considered not good looking, then 90% of the people on this planet are fu*king ugly lol

o well, its bx after all
It's wild

Rory a regular a*s dude and guys criticizing him cause his wife ain't a 10/10 instathot. Social media and pr0n has fu*ked these clowns heads to piece. I swear some of ya'll don't leave the house.

"he made his girl sound like she was bad". Whats he going to be talking down on the woman hes gonna marry lol, where do these clowns come from

like of course she bad to him

If ya'll such AAA-grade players fu*king nothing but top shelf pu**y lemme see a pic of ya queens.

+8   

2 months ago '10        #116
SnowFleury 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,636 | Props total: 11649 11649
First of all, congrats to them, can't hate on a guy for achieving success.

BUT...and I've said this on BX multiple times...how exactly are people like him getting invited to the Roc Nation brunch? (Which I could argue is just a parade of people kissing each others a*ses for Instagram and some blanket statement about achievements the average person couldn't accomplish even if they tried...) Like he's literally Budden's co-host...granted a lot of people like the podcast and all but...what exactly has he done other than be a knowledgeable hiphop guy who got a platform via a chance connection with a b-list rapper?

On top of which...I love Hov, he's my personal goat, but when is the general landscape gonna get off the guy's d*ck?
+2   

2 months ago '11        #117
space
space
 SnowFleury said
First of all, congrats to them, can't hate on a guy for achieving success.

BUT...and I've said this on BX multiple times...how exactly are people like him getting invited to the Roc Nation brunch? (Which I could argue is just a parade of people kissing each others a*ses for Instagram and some blanket statement about achievements the average person couldn't accomplish even if they tried...) Like he's literally Budden's co-host...granted a lot of people like the podcast and all but...what exactly has he done other than be a knowledgeable hiphop guy who got a platform via a chance connection with a b-list rapper?

On top of which...I love Hov, he's my personal goat, but when is the general landscape gonna get off the guy's d*ck?
Are you mad that people like someone who isn't a massive celebrity? I imagine Hov wants his brunch to actually be a good time, not just a pretend party with a bunch of industry clowns who don't like eachother...

2 months ago '10        #118
SnowFleury 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Tooly Da Gawd said
Are you mad that people like someone who isn't a massive celebrity? I imagine Hov wants his brunch to actually be a good time, not just a pretend party with a bunch of industry clowns who don't like eachother...
But that's already what it pretty much seemed to be...not saying they ALL hate each other or whatever but this idea that they all hang out together on the weekends and they're such great friends and sh*t is more than far fetched. Like I said, the whole thing just seemed like some big a*s-kissing photo taking function.
Things like that would have never happened before social media where you could boost your own brand by doing a little fake schmoozing...

But back to the original point, yeah, a minor celebrity in a room full of people who are far and away more talented just doesn't make sense. If anything, going back to the a*s kissing, they probably brought him in to keep him in their circle of influence...having a well rated podcast and all. It's all smoke and mirrors coupled with d*ckriding and carpet munching
+2   

2 months ago '06        #119
lubluetiger 3 heat pts
space
space
$442 | Props total: 330 330
The show is really going to be trash now
+2   

2 months ago '12        #120
The2ndHorseman 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,726 | Props total: 11061 11061
what race is this chick??

[instagram - click to view]

+1   

2 months ago '11        #121
space
space
 SnowFleury said
But that's already what it pretty much seemed to be...not saying they ALL hate each other or whatever but this idea that they all hang out together on the weekends and they're such great friends and sh*t is more than far fetched. Like I said, the whole thing just seemed like some big a*s-kissing photo taking function.
Things like that would have never happened before social media where you could boost your own brand by doing a little fake schmoozing...

But back to the original point, yeah, a minor celebrity in a room full of people who are far and away more talented just doesn't make sense. If anything, going back to the a*s kissing, they probably brought him in to keep him in their circle of influence...having a well rated podcast and all. It's all smoke and mirrors coupled with d*ckriding and carpet munching
I think you're looking into it too deeply, most of these people live very busy lives and the grammys bring them all to the same area where they can actually scheduled some time to spend together. I don't think you realize how lonely life is for a lot these bigger celebrities, giving them a brunch to act a little bit regular (albiet in super rich way) isn't that bad. If this was done in complete secret with only grainy pictures coming from paps over a bush everyone would be screaming "illuminati party"
+1   

2 months ago '10        #122
SnowFleury 31 heat pts31
space
space
 lubluetiger said
The show is really going to be trash now
It's def dropping off to me...a lot of the appeal of the show used to be the lack of connection to the industry as a whole. Now these guy's are going on tours and kissing a*s at every industry event that extends an offer to them...

2 months ago '10        #123
SnowFleury 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Tooly Da Gawd said
I think you're looking into it too deeply, most of these people live very busy lives and the grammys bring them all to the same area where they can actually scheduled some time to spend together. I don't think you realize how lonely life is for a lot these bigger celebrities, giving them a brunch to act a little bit regular (albiet in super rich way) isn't that bad. If this was done in complete secret with only grainy pictures coming from paps over a bush everyone would be screaming "illuminati party"
Maybe I am...but idk...the whole thing just irks me....it just seems like what was once a great and entertaining podcast is now being sold out for some industry attention and Instagram pics...

2 months ago '11        #124
space
space
 SnowFleury said
Maybe I am...but idk...the whole thing just irks me....it just seems like what was once a great and entertaining podcast is now being sold out for some industry attention and Instagram pics...
You know who Mal is though right? I might agree with you if it wasn't for that connection
+1   

2 months ago '10        #125
SnowFleury 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Tooly Da Gawd said
You know who Mal is though right? I might agree with you if it wasn't for that connection
Yeah but he's at least been around Rocafella and industry people his whole life, same with Joe (for his adult life anyway)...they A.) know how to separate that type of sh*t from valid everyday commentary like they were delivering before they were getting this type of attention and B.) They weren't getting this level of industry attention WITH a platform before now...
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+101online now  34
Video inside I know that meat wallet feels good
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  32
Image(s) inside Apr 17 - Samsung’s $2,000 folding phone is breaking for some users aft..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+17online now  24
Image(s) inside T.I. Says He Gonna End Kodak Black’s Career Like He Did To Lil Flip
234 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
Apr 16 - positive drug tests hit a 14 year high
89 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy