Congrats To Rory And His New Fiance

most viewed right now
+109  80
43 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '18        #101
S-Class 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,236 | Props total: 9116 9116
 arkhambite101 said
Coulda made sure she had a decent fit for the occasion...

sh*t sus, his man just got engaged & now this. Always had a funny obsession with joe is all.

At the roc nation brunch of all places. Coulda done some fly sh*t.

The things people do for attention, inclusion & above all...Content

Congrats to boy nonetheless.
Lol yaw n*ggas are miserable
+8   

5 days ago '18        #102
S-Class 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,236 | Props total: 9116 9116
 TrillestTalk404 said
Dam... Even Joe Buddens yes men get threads on Boxden lol
Uh a lot of people are fans of the podcast
+3   

5 days ago '18        #103
PAPLE 
space
space
$1,466 | Props total: 7252 7252
 Madethagreat said
Meek turning right back into the n*gga that lost the drake battle
beef squashed and he talking all freely now...
+1   

5 days ago '06        #104
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 671 671
who the hell is that guy?
+1   

5 days ago '04        #105
Spidaman83 
space
space
$361 | Props total: 113 113
Who?

5 days ago '12        #106
bkkid92 21 heat pts21
space
space
$10,101 | Props total: 6220 6220
Congrats to them both

Now it's just Mal & Savon the Don that's left. That's crazy.
+1   

5 days ago '15        #107
Jeff Seid 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,496 | Props total: 5670 5670
bx yall a bunch of losers

you only care about looks, and then go around screaming "all women are hoes"... because yall only care about superficial sh*t

bunch of children in here, im out for the day

oh yeah on top of that, she's not even close to ugly or whatever.. if this girl is considered not good looking, then 90% of the people on this planet are fu*king ugly lol

o well, its bx after all
+11   

5 days ago '14        #108
mrwoods2 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,792 | Props total: 5822 5822
Who is this....
+1   

5 days ago '11        #109
inthezone 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,774 | Props total: 6350 6350
Good for Rory
I would have picked someone a lil easier on the eyes doh

5 days ago '11        #110
Tooly Da Gawd 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,244 | Props total: 4372 4372
 Lakehxuse said
Who is Rory in the industry besides Joe's friend?
He used to work for dej jam and then sony and then he quit once the podcast took off
+3   

5 days ago '15        #111
Deuce2416 
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 4698 4698
 G Matic said
Yea she’s definitely Indo Guyanese.

How come everybody in here not outraging over this interracial relationship but crying like bi*ches over the Chargers player and his white wife??
nobody was tripping about their relationship. The problem was him putting light skin on a pedestal as if that was the sole reason for the relationship
+2   

5 days ago '15        #112
Deuce2416 
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 4698 4698
She ain’t ugly ugly... her face just ain’t ordinary

5 days ago '06        #113
realgunta 879 heat pts879
space
space
$26,880 | Props total: 48209 48209
 MULVTTX said
@ who the fu*k this d*ckrider
lol no clue
+2   

5 days ago '17        #114
2007 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,854 | Props total: 2901 2901
 mars15 said
Every coolie girl here is wifed up or dating lol they love to be in relationships...dead giveaway
Anything to keep them away from their raping a*s family members. I use to love coolies until I dated one and realized she loved vanity more than herself. Smart chick but nah.
+2   

5 days ago '17        #115
2007 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,854 | Props total: 2901 2901
Once she learns how to dress and/or find her style n makeup type she'll be fine. Very bad picture but i know that indian pu**y is great. I think about my ex indian girls pu**y here and there then snap out of it when i remember how much her parents hate the blacks even though theyre darker than me.
+1   

5 days ago '12        #116
kiddalex 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,680 | Props total: 11727 11727
 Jeff Seid said
bx yall a bunch of losers

you only care about looks, and then go around screaming "all women are hoes"... because yall only care about superficial sh*t

bunch of children in here, im out for the day

oh yeah on top of that, she's not even close to ugly or whatever.. if this girl is considered not good looking, then 90% of the people on this planet are fu*king ugly lol

o well, its bx after all
It's wild

Rory a regular a*s dude and guys criticizing him cause his wife ain't a 10/10 instathot. Social media and pr0n has fu*ked these clowns heads to piece. I swear some of ya'll don't leave the house.

"he made his girl sound like she was bad". Whats he going to be talking down on the woman hes gonna marry lol, where do these clowns come from

like of course she bad to him

If ya'll such AAA-grade players fu*king nothing but top shelf pu**y lemme see a pic of ya queens.

+8   

5 days ago '10        #117
SnowFleury 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,179 | Props total: 9682 9682
First of all, congrats to them, can't hate on a guy for achieving success.

BUT...and I've said this on BX multiple times...how exactly are people like him getting invited to the Roc Nation brunch? (Which I could argue is just a parade of people kissing each others a*ses for Instagram and some blanket statement about achievements the average person couldn't accomplish even if they tried...) Like he's literally Budden's co-host...granted a lot of people like the podcast and all but...what exactly has he done other than be a knowledgeable hiphop guy who got a platform via a chance connection with a b-list rapper?

On top of which...I love Hov, he's my personal goat, but when is the general landscape gonna get off the guy's d*ck?
+2   

5 days ago '11        #118
space
space
 SnowFleury said
First of all, congrats to them, can't hate on a guy for achieving success.

BUT...and I've said this on BX multiple times...how exactly are people like him getting invited to the Roc Nation brunch? (Which I could argue is just a parade of people kissing each others a*ses for Instagram and some blanket statement about achievements the average person couldn't accomplish even if they tried...) Like he's literally Budden's co-host...granted a lot of people like the podcast and all but...what exactly has he done other than be a knowledgeable hiphop guy who got a platform via a chance connection with a b-list rapper?

On top of which...I love Hov, he's my personal goat, but when is the general landscape gonna get off the guy's d*ck?
Are you mad that people like someone who isn't a massive celebrity? I imagine Hov wants his brunch to actually be a good time, not just a pretend party with a bunch of industry clowns who don't like eachother...

5 days ago '10        #119
SnowFleury 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Tooly Da Gawd said
Are you mad that people like someone who isn't a massive celebrity? I imagine Hov wants his brunch to actually be a good time, not just a pretend party with a bunch of industry clowns who don't like eachother...
But that's already what it pretty much seemed to be...not saying they ALL hate each other or whatever but this idea that they all hang out together on the weekends and they're such great friends and sh*t is more than far fetched. Like I said, the whole thing just seemed like some big a*s-kissing photo taking function.
Things like that would have never happened before social media where you could boost your own brand by doing a little fake schmoozing...

But back to the original point, yeah, a minor celebrity in a room full of people who are far and away more talented just doesn't make sense. If anything, going back to the a*s kissing, they probably brought him in to keep him in their circle of influence...having a well rated podcast and all. It's all smoke and mirrors coupled with d*ckriding and carpet munching
+2   

5 days ago '06        #120
lubluetiger 3 heat pts
space
space
$428 | Props total: 267 267
The show is really going to be trash now
+2   

5 days ago '12        #121
The2ndHorseman 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,467 | Props total: 10017 10017
what race is this chick??

[instagram - click to view]

+1   

5 days ago '11        #122
space
space
 SnowFleury said
But that's already what it pretty much seemed to be...not saying they ALL hate each other or whatever but this idea that they all hang out together on the weekends and they're such great friends and sh*t is more than far fetched. Like I said, the whole thing just seemed like some big a*s-kissing photo taking function.
Things like that would have never happened before social media where you could boost your own brand by doing a little fake schmoozing...

But back to the original point, yeah, a minor celebrity in a room full of people who are far and away more talented just doesn't make sense. If anything, going back to the a*s kissing, they probably brought him in to keep him in their circle of influence...having a well rated podcast and all. It's all smoke and mirrors coupled with d*ckriding and carpet munching
I think you're looking into it too deeply, most of these people live very busy lives and the grammys bring them all to the same area where they can actually scheduled some time to spend together. I don't think you realize how lonely life is for a lot these bigger celebrities, giving them a brunch to act a little bit regular (albiet in super rich way) isn't that bad. If this was done in complete secret with only grainy pictures coming from paps over a bush everyone would be screaming "illuminati party"
+1   

5 days ago '10        #123
SnowFleury 22 heat pts22
space
space
 lubluetiger said
The show is really going to be trash now
It's def dropping off to me...a lot of the appeal of the show used to be the lack of connection to the industry as a whole. Now these guy's are going on tours and kissing a*s at every industry event that extends an offer to them...

5 days ago '10        #124
SnowFleury 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Tooly Da Gawd said
I think you're looking into it too deeply, most of these people live very busy lives and the grammys bring them all to the same area where they can actually scheduled some time to spend together. I don't think you realize how lonely life is for a lot these bigger celebrities, giving them a brunch to act a little bit regular (albiet in super rich way) isn't that bad. If this was done in complete secret with only grainy pictures coming from paps over a bush everyone would be screaming "illuminati party"
Maybe I am...but idk...the whole thing just irks me....it just seems like what was once a great and entertaining podcast is now being sold out for some industry attention and Instagram pics...

5 days ago '11        #125
space
space
 SnowFleury said
Maybe I am...but idk...the whole thing just irks me....it just seems like what was once a great and entertaining podcast is now being sold out for some industry attention and Instagram pics...
You know who Mal is though right? I might agree with you if it wasn't for that connection
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+29online now  39
Video inside Amateur Adult Film Star Crystina Rossi Boyfriend Gets In A Shootout Liv..
373 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+36online now  30
Happy Vday, Christina Rossi is single and ready to mingle
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+40online now  28
Image(s) inside Which BX member needs to come get his wife?
90 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+16online now  27
NBA LEGENDARY: The Portland JAIL BLAZERS STORY Told From PRIVATE JET FLIGHT AT..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy