Dax Speaks on Tory Lanez confrontation via IG story

most viewed right now
+40  71
13 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 months ago '14        #126
TheMonument 
space
space
space
$792 | Props total: 1914 1914
Dude looks like a coherent designer lol. He way too brolic to be standing down to Tory, but either way this is his big break i guess

2 months ago '18        #127
bird call 3 heat pts
space
space
$818 | Props total: 1712 1712
 milkdudz said
You sound like you never leave the house. True anybody coul step to homie and battle, but that don't mean he has to respond back with bars. When he issued the challenge, I'm sure it was to well known rappers.. who's going to waste their time and talent responding to a no name dissing him. I'm sure you didn't know about Dax or his diss till after Tory posted the video, just imagine how much shine he would've have him if he did respond. You don't get to talk sh*t with somebody, say you gone take their spot, send them to pac, and then smile and dap it up thinking it's all love when I see you...
He a fan of Tory too. It’s ok truths do sting.

It was going to be 5’1 Tory Lanez vs 6’2 Dax in a one on one f*ght/battle.

He hurt lil dudes feelings over a diss track he don’t take serious like that.

If that lil mans pride got hurt and a fake a*s my bad sorry is all it takes? What are we wasting time and energy about again?

2 months ago '06        #128
Ave 18 heat pts18
space
space
$29,245 | Props total: 17614 17614
I thought that was the famous dex guy till i saw someone say this n*gga a Canadian rapper
all these generation fruit n*ggas confuse me

2 months ago '12        #129
OrangeSoda 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$14,678 | Props total: 5911 5911
 NBA said
I can tell who really knows how to move in here & who doesn’t

Sometimes you have to take a loss to get the win

This Dax dude put up over 30,000 new followers since the incident. People gonna check for him.

Life isn't always about being some megathug. A boxden dude could have a gun in his mouth and he'd be like 'i aint pu**y, I aint apologize. id rather die. My ego means that much to me'
+3   

2 months ago '05        #130
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,479 | Props total: 1565 1565
n*ggas legit until they have to for real f*ght.. .tory is using the internet really well but he wasnt this heavy when drake was on his neck ...

2 months ago '12        #131
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,575 | Props total: 1613 1613
 melvig said
Do you realize Tory made an open challenge sayin he the best rapper and he'll go song for song with anybody? Why didn't Tory do this with Don Q? Instead he ws laughin it up with him on live after DOn's diss. Your comment should be directed at Tory first, he wasn't ready for one of the disses to get him in his feelings
If this is the case I retract my last comments.

Tory would be a bi*ch for that.
+1   

2 months ago '07        #132
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,106 | Props total: 4829 4829
 milkdudz said
"Judging by your graduation date"... You internet n*ggas make me laugh...
You don't have to do anything you don't want to, and you can't force someone to play by your rules and respond how you want them to..with that being said, he lucky Tory lames did have the camera out, you can't always talk your way and apologise out of every situation. He got a reality check.
Lol it’s so funny when another “internet n*gga” refers to someone else as being an internet n*gga while he’s also going back and forth on the same website with this “internet n*gga”.

And exactly! Why you keep contradicting yourself? It ain’t no “rules” or matching up with equal sizes in a rap battle. Just because Dax not as big as Tory Lanes don’t mean he can’t go at’em. And you lame af for refering to another man as lame and you never met the man a day in your life. You sound bitter af about Tory Lanes. What? Did he fu*k your dream model? Or indirectly diss you with a line about bum, hating n*ggas? Cuz you sholl acting out with a lot of hurt. Quit calling that man lame and he ain’t never do anything to you personally. We don’t need that extra hate.

2 months ago '18        #133
milkdudz 
space
space
space
$1,059 | Props total: 1072 1072
 *-InfiniMatic-* said
Lol it’s so funny when another “internet n*gga” refers to someone else as being an internet n*gga while he’s also going back and forth on the same website with this “internet n*gga”.

And exactly! Why you keep contradicting yourself? It ain’t no “rules” or matching up with equal sizes in a rap battle. Just because Dax not as big as Tory Lanes don’t mean he can’t go at’em. And you lame af for refering to another man as lame and you never met the man a day in your life. You sound bitter af about Tory Lanes. What? Did he fu*k your dream model? Or indirectly diss you with a line about bum, hating n*ggas? Cuz you sholl acting out with a lot of hurt. Quit calling that man lame and he ain’t never do anything to you personally. We don’t need that extra hate.
....I'm not gonna waste my time with you, too much ignorance on top of d*ckriding in one post

2 months ago '18        #134
RoyRogers225 
space
space
space
$2,583 | Props total: 8021 8021
Mane foh with this pu**y a*s sh*t u was playing with dat mane name dissing him trying to get on u u got to take what come with dat u started it when u dissed him u wouldn't have had to take a temporary l had u mind ya business what he should be telling his son don't start no beef you don't plan on finishing good or bad

2 months ago '14        #135
Greenghost2212 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,879 | Props total: 1492 1492
 Twotwenty said
Tory probably had people with him
If Dax is a street rapper then this is an L but if not then Tory looks lame for doing this
Dax is mostly known on YouTube bro but he talks tough though so it's definitely an L on Dax.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  28
Image(s) inside Apr 17 - Samsung’s $2,000 folding phone is breaking for some users aft..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+17online now  26
Image(s) inside T.I. Says He Gonna End Kodak Black’s Career Like He Did To Lil Flip
235 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+101online now  25
Video inside I know that meat wallet feels good
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  17
Apr 16 - positive drug tests hit a 14 year high